Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

#101 06/22/2017 at 18:15

Obsidian Guard
IceColdBlueHot
Young Recruit
IceColdBlueHot

When does the event "day" reset? I am in America, eastern time, and I completed the mission fully a little over 24 hours ago and it still says day 1. When will day 2 open for me?

#102 06/22/2017 at 18:42

Young Recruit
Eleanor

IceColdBlueHot wrote

When does the event "day" reset? I am in America, eastern time, and I completed the mission fully a little over 24 hours ago and it still says day 1. When will day 2 open for me?

Link to external image

Have you collected your reward items? You need to collect them in order to finish the mission of the day.

Last edited by Eleanor (06/22/2017 at 18:46)

#103 06/22/2017 at 20:06

Obsidian Guard
IceColdBlueHot
Young Recruit
IceColdBlueHot

Eleanor wrote

IceColdBlueHot wrote

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt2npbHIKM1ql1l0v.gif

Have you collected your reward items? You need to collect them in order to finish the mission of the day.

Yes I did. I collected them about 6:30 p.m. Eastern time (12:30 a.m. in France) and it is 8 p.m. eastern time now and it still says day one. The king is asleep and I'm now afraid that I cannot continue with the event for some unknown reason. I know I missed it for the 21st because of the time I started yesterday being after midnight in the server time so I know I did not have any more days to miss to be able to get everything.

#104 06/22/2017 at 20:16

Obsidian Guard
IceColdBlueHot
Young Recruit
IceColdBlueHot

Also like someone mentioned above, my pet is not eating its food and regaining energy either.

#105 06/22/2017 at 20:41

Shadow Guard
Salem
The Answer to Everything
Salem

IceColdBlueHot wrote

Also like someone mentioned above, my pet is not eating its food and regaining energy either.

Do you have any energy potions? It might suck, but hopefully you could use one to refile your familiar's energy /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

If not, the best I could say is report it on the assistance forums, since I've seen other people say this is happening to them too, but haven't seen anything about it on those assistance threads yet. (maybe it was reported and I just missed it though?) Hopefully it'll fixed quickly so people will be able to finish the event, or majority of it.

Maybe they'll add a day or two to the event for people with this issue so they'll be able to finish it.

Last edited by Salem (06/22/2017 at 20:42)

S  o     y  o  u ' r  e     a  f  r  a  i  d     o  f     t  h  e     d  a  r  k  ?
https://i.imgur.com/igITi8P.gif
W  e  l  l     d  o  n  t     w  o  r  r  y     c  h  i  l  d   ,   f o  r     I     w  i  l  l     l  e  a  d    y  o  u     t  o     t  h  e     l  i  g  h  t

#106 06/22/2017 at 21:13

Obsidian Guard
Juhea
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Juhea

I have to say, I'm really enjoying the one dressed as Chancellor Palpatine that says to execute order 66

#107 06/22/2017 at 21:26

Obsidian Guard
IceColdBlueHot
Young Recruit
IceColdBlueHot

Salem wrote

IceColdBlueHot wrote

Do you have any energy potions? It might suck, but hopefully you could use one to refile your familiar's energy /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

If not, the best I could say is report it on the assistance forums, since I've seen other people say this is happening to them too, but haven't seen anything about it on those assistance threads yet. (maybe it was reported and I just missed it though?) Hopefully it'll fixed quickly so people will be able to finish the event, or majority of it.

Maybe they'll add a day or two to the event for people with this issue so they'll be able to finish it.

I just did. No I do not have any potions. Do not have any money to buy the gold coin currency haha!

#108 06/22/2017 at 22:32

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Eleanor wrote

IceColdBlueHot wrote

http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt2npbHIKM1ql1l0v.gif

Same with me...it's still day 1 even though it's supposed to be day 2 already. I didn't collect the items because I thought it was gonna be the same with the previous events; that I can just collect them after I have finished all of the missions/objectives. -_- didn't know that I had to collect an item just to move on to the next day...my fault. I didn't read the instructions carefully. Been so busy recently...

Last edited by MelancholyLush (06/22/2017 at 22:34)

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#109 06/23/2017 at 00:07

Absynthe Guard
Katelynen
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Katelynen

okay I'm on day 3 but before I chose what does the scale look like other than well a scale like what's the color,size,Shape? anything anything at all?

Last edited by Katelynen (06/23/2017 at 00:13)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bf/b5/47/bfb5471e48f47ab1d5b0237cd72041cb.jpg

#110 06/23/2017 at 00:34

Shadow Guard
Salem
The Answer to Everything
Salem

Katelynen wrote

okay I'm on day 3 but before I chose what does the scale look like other than well a scale like what's the color,size,Shape? anything anything at all?

I just did the missions, and I didn't have to search for anything. You just pick the choices and then after you get clothes (that's how it went for me anyways)

I only for 2 items, and I don't know if what you pick affects anything.

Last edited by Salem (06/23/2017 at 00:35)

S  o     y  o  u ' r  e     a  f  r  a  i  d     o  f     t  h  e     d  a  r  k  ?
https://i.imgur.com/igITi8P.gif
W  e  l  l     d  o  n  t     w  o  r  r  y     c  h  i  l  d   ,   f o  r     I     w  i  l  l     l  e  a  d    y  o  u     t  o     t  h  e     l  i  g  h  t

#111 06/23/2017 at 04:50

Shadow Guard
VelvetCoco
Young Recruit
VelvetCoco

Can someone help me understand the third mission please? Its about seperating two of Cats, but Im not sure how to do that. Do I need to find on one of the pages or send out my companion?

#112 06/23/2017 at 05:04

Absynthe Guard
Noleen
Vanquished a Chicken
Noleen

Lovely event!

I'm currently contemplating whether or not I should just finish this event immediately, lol... I'm just too impatient!

//EDIT: and so I did! I hope this doesn't backfire at me during Halloween or Christmas :'D

Last edited by Noleen (06/23/2017 at 08:45)

#113 06/23/2017 at 05:34

Absynthe Guard
YukiShizuka
Soldier of the Guard
YukiShizuka

Oh gosh! This is so cute! Thank you!!

https://i.imgur.com/7ocLK61.png Nine Muses of Literature, Science, and the Arts
Calliope, Clio, Erato, Euterpe, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, Urania

https://i.imgur.com/dzNKj01.png

#114 06/23/2017 at 05:41

Shadow Guard
CureMoonlight
Defender of the Guard
CureMoonlight

VelvetCoco wrote

Can someone help me understand the third mission please? Its about seperating two of Cats, but Im not sure how to do that. Do I need to find on one of the pages or send out my companion?

Simply proceed with the dialogue and the mission will carry on ^-^.

Last edited by CureMoonlight (06/23/2017 at 05:44)

My Wishlist
-Chrome's Fanclub -The Researchers -- Post Deco Made by @Guardian

https://i.postimg.cc/28VZJbPN/2hiBiiS.jpg

#115 06/23/2017 at 06:39

Obsidian Guard
Countesszayna
Young Recruit
Countesszayna

Katelynen wrote

If you are not seeing the dialog options try refreshing the event page. I did not receive the options until I left the event & then went back into it.

#116 06/23/2017 at 06:43

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

What about the sheet music mission? Do you just look for a stack of sheets on a random page or do you have to find a number of sheets individually?

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#117 06/23/2017 at 06:52

Absynthe Guard
ILorelei
Young Recruit
ILorelei

Thank you for this event!
The outfits are gorgeous and the poulpatatas are so cute! <3

#118 06/23/2017 at 07:18

Shadow Guard
UndefinedBeing
Just Arrived
UndefinedBeing

I gotta admit, this unexpected event is kinda weird, but I like it.

#119 06/23/2017 at 08:01

Obsidian Guard
Velentya
Young Recruit
Velentya

The outfits are so beautiful! <3
I can't wait to see them on my guardienne!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

P.S.: does anyone know if you can choose which outfit to get items from? yesterday I thought we could pick the same poulpatata twice but today I couldn't? It's possible I'm mistaken so I wanted to know if it's the same for other people...

Visit my guardienne's and Nevra's pinterest boards! They're basically just big aesthetics/moodboards~

Velentya

Nevra

#120 06/23/2017 at 11:38

Shadow Guard
Duffette
Just Arrived
Duffette

Oh no, I'm late to the event and my companion is currently out of energy. Guess I won't be getting a couple things.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png I'll still try my best though!  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png (These outfits look amazing too!)

#121 06/23/2017 at 12:13

Shadow Guard
PrincessRain
Emeritus Valkyrie
PrincessRain

Raine wrote

What about the sheet music mission? Do you just look for a stack of sheets on a random page or do you have to find a number of sheets individually?

It's just one page, hidden somewhere on the site, no multiple pages ^^

Velentya wrote

P.S.: does anyone know if you can choose which outfit to get items from? yesterday I thought we could pick the same poulpatata twice but today I couldn't? It's possible I'm mistaken so I wanted to know if it's the same for other people...

You don't chose which outfits are offered to you when you finished a quest. The order is the same for everyone on site - as with other events like this, the clothing items/wigs come later while smaller pieces (belts, accessories, etc) come earlier. It doesn't matter which Poulpatata you click from from day one, since it'll be the same reward regardless. Hope that makes sense ^^
Link to external image

Last edited by PrincessRain (06/23/2017 at 12:14)

even if you’re farther away than the sky, i’ll send my heart to the clouds
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6d877bee5a7d235106570678db444612/d70c119ef0b94b37-1b/s540x810/8034ff3a1dcdb2e9fa989bdaf49fd8590547799a.gif

#122 06/23/2017 at 16:14

Young Recruit
Aurazzia

Yay new event!!

^-^

#123 06/23/2017 at 17:12

Shadow Guard
ashleymar
Recruit
ashleymar

Not a fan of the outfits, but I really love those music notes!

Here for the outfits and the companions ♥

#124 06/23/2017 at 19:49

Obsidian Guard
IceColdBlueHot
Young Recruit
IceColdBlueHot

Hi. I just want to come on here and apologize. The people at Beemoov looked into my account and server and it turns out I was mistaken on the time I had actually picked the items up. Looks like I just lost track of time the other day and did not remember getting the items after the server reset. I am sorry about the commotion! >_<

#125 06/23/2017 at 20:29

Obsidian Guard
Haruki
Defender of the Guard
Haruki

Just wanted to add that I sometimes find it hard to make out 'what a specific item of clothing is' when choosing a color for it.
e.g: The 'Minstrel Ankle Bracelets' and the 'Minstrel Bracelets' look somewhat the same and it's difficult to make out which one is which.
Perhaps an extended label or title to say what it is would be helpful.
Thanks ^^

Last edited by Haruki (06/23/2017 at 20:30)

https://i.imgur.com/4y7pUCg.jpg

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9