Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 24

#26 02/14/2018 at 09:37

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

This is such a cool concept! And the outfits don't even get me started. Great job Beemoov!

(and it's really cute how they used past event items for the succubus)

#27 02/14/2018 at 09:46

Obsidian Guard
Llux
The Answer to Everything
Llux

https://i.imgur.com/yHirr4yt.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/dHgkcDDm.png?1
Thank you so much for the event!

Do the items only come in one color or multiple? If they have multiple colors, are we able to choose which one? I don't see them in the shops?

https://i.imgur.com/dHgkcDDm.png?1

Last edited by Llux (02/14/2018 at 09:46)

#28 02/14/2018 at 09:48

Absynthe Guard
Orelia
Just Arrived
Orelia

While I thank you dearly for the event, I have an issue with it.

I was waiting for this event for so long.  I got excited when the hint of breaking a spell was announced.  Then I log on today just to be disappointed. 

I LOVE the idea.  I LOVE the outfits.  BUT, the way in which you obtain the outfit pieces is terrible.  Once a day for a dialogue and mini game is really not enough. 

I'm liking My Candy Loves event way more so far, three chances at once to dance, getting new chances a few times a day....that's what you should learn from and incorporate into the next Eldarya event.  Unless you can change this one to make it a little more bearable.

Just my opinion.

Last edited by Orelia (02/14/2018 at 09:49)

https://static.zerochan.net/Tokimeki.Memorial.Girl%27s.Side.3rd.Story.full.330985.jpg

#29 02/14/2018 at 09:48

Shadow Guard
PrincessRain
Emeritus Valkyrie
PrincessRain

@Llux
There are colour variations available to chose from as you lower the gauge for the characters. You can pick whichever you like ^^ (After that they're all available at the shop for maana/GC).

@Orelia
Agreed. I think the MCL event is more fair and is much easier.

--

Thank you team for giving us an event! It's not my favourite, but the outfits are absolutely beautiful. As for the execution of it and the illustration, I'd have gone about it a different way ^^;; Nonetheless, thank you for your hard work as usual!
Link to external image

Last edited by PrincessRain (02/14/2018 at 09:51)

even if you’re farther away than the sky, i’ll send my heart to the clouds
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6d877bee5a7d235106570678db444612/d70c119ef0b94b37-1b/s540x810/8034ff3a1dcdb2e9fa989bdaf49fd8590547799a.gif

#30 02/14/2018 at 09:55

Shadow Guard
AceSpades
Unicorn Sidekick
AceSpades

This event is awesome!

Although the mini game protecting the hearts has already messed up for me
I Tried to play it but it stayed frozen and send me back to the event page

If you are wanting or willing to sell any of the Monthly Ranking Prizes message me. I would love to buy them from you!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/67/98/3b/67983b6c3c82c07731a630205e63f163.gif

#31 02/14/2018 at 10:14

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

Orelia wrote

While I thank you dearly for the event, I have an issue with it.

I was waiting for this event for so long.  I got excited when the hint of breaking a spell was announced.  Then I log on today just to be disappointed. 

I LOVE the idea.  I LOVE the outfits.  BUT, the way in which you obtain the outfit pieces is terrible.  Once a day for a dialogue and mini game is really not enough. 

I'm liking My Candy Loves event way more so far, three chances at once to dance, getting new chances a few times a day....that's what you should learn from and incorporate into the next Eldarya event.  Unless you can change this one to make it a little more bearable.

Just my opinion.

I agree.

#32 02/14/2018 at 10:16

Shadow Guard
Esmarias
Soldier of the Guard
Esmarias

You know, I don't have a computer. I rarely get by on Egg Pick and Gem Bomb which shouldn't be mobile-unfriendly games. I can't even play my favorite mini game (what'sit called again? I sincerely forgot) Bubble Temple because it requires a keyboard to play. How am I supposed to play these event mini-games? Are y'all gonna frown and say: "Welp, that's your problem"? It isn't fair. And I suck at dialogue. I always use episode guides because I suck at dialogue. I failed on my first try and so it kicked me out of the game and I couldn't try with another guy. What was that about 0/5 dialogue choices? Shouldn't that mean that I should get more than a 1/3 chance of success per day? Well, 1/9 odds if one includes the other guys too. It isn't fair. Is this a bug or just poor planning? The illustration had better be worth it. I am sorely disappointed. I'd take last year's Scavanger Hunt over this.

#33 02/14/2018 at 10:23

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

@Esmarias-san
That's really sucks :<
I'm still contemplating myself playing the mini-game after reading players' comments orz
I managed to find one site with good replies for each guy. (So far, it provides one reply for each guy but that's still good)
If you want to know it, feel free to contact me ^_^

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#34 02/14/2018 at 10:23

Obsidian Guard
Kendra
Unicorn Sidekick
Kendra

I'm glad I am not the only one having issues with the controls on the mini-game. I lost like right away because the shield was moving waaaay to fast. I wish I could have another try today! That being said, love the event! Love the outfits and the whole concept! Thank you! And Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#35 02/14/2018 at 10:36

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

First of all, I want to thank the team for making this event again.

It's nice to have a small event for Valentine's Day.  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

I have to say that I like how You changed this a lot from the previous year. The new idea is nice. Even the mini-game idea as well as the boss fight idea seem to be nice.

Can't say I am a fan of the mini-game though. The shield moves quite a bit with only one click and instead of going by levels, the difficulty increases within a few seconds.
I wonder why three shots were chosen to end the game too.
I also wonder why no one thought of giving the player X points for X shots shielded.
Say 1 point for X protected points until the maximum reached.

The answer choices are actually ok. They give us a moment to think.
The illustration pieces found during exploration is also a typical decision so it's fine.

Three sets of outfits ( one from each boy ) are also nice. Even if it is hard for me to choose a color since the ones I would like are not given. Still fine.

Overall I think it's a nice change for this event.
Maybe the mini-game seems a tad bit fast, but it was a nice idea. I think it just needs a bit of refinement.

#36 02/14/2018 at 10:39

Shadow Guard
Siro
Sylph Sidekick
Siro

Regarding the minigame, it's a challenge for sure. Not impossible though. It's a bullet-hell style arcade minigame that requires you to look at the whole picture as some bullets move faster than others. Though I do agree it is quite sensitive.

I love this event though, the outfits are beautiful and the new succubus character looks really cool. And I'm so happy we can grab the items from last year.

Have a lovely Valentines Day everyone!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/506aa95bbb0a71351bcaa753eaa2a45c/tenor.gif

https://i.imgur.com/MeiikTU.gif

#37 02/14/2018 at 10:40

Obsidian Guard
hij
Recruit
hij

i can't play  at  the mini games  with the shield, is to  difficoult , and  " the directional arrows" are to fast, even the  bullets are too fast.I  can't play, this event is too hard for me.

#38 02/14/2018 at 10:47

Obsidian Guard
Monet
Young Recruit
Monet

Thank you for the event! I always appreciate the effort the team puts into them. The outfits are STUNNING and the concept of the event was rather creative. I especially like how the outfit of the succubus was made up of already existing game items.

However I don't like how you've made it a point based reward system. If you fail the mini games or pick the incorrect dialogs, you get punished for it in the long run by being unable to complete all the outfits or get the pet. I find that somewhat disheartening /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

As well, would you please consider putting last years Valentines items purchasable with maana rather then GC for at least 2-3 days. This gives everyone a chance who missed the event to acquire stuff or for people who just want the items in other colors. Thank you /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#39 02/14/2018 at 11:06

Absynthe Guard
haddietana
Just Arrived
haddietana

I'm playing the minigame and it's way too sensitive to the keys.  It makes it difficult to position the shield right and i can't block two projectiles at once if they're on either side of the shield. It's WAY too difficult and unreasonable.

#40 02/14/2018 at 11:08

Absynthe Guard
Noleen
Vanquished a Chicken
Noleen

Honestly? I am disappointed. Extremely disappointed.

#41 02/14/2018 at 11:08

Absynthe Guard
Jewel
Recruit
Jewel

Thank you so much! This looks like so much fun!

#42 02/14/2018 at 11:08

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

The succubus minigame is the worst minigame ever in the history of Eldarya... The controls are awful. Why couldn't we have a 4 direction minigame? Using only the left and right keys while the bullets are also coming from above and below is just a nightmare. Bad game design right there. 

At least give us some practice round before you throw us into this control-hell. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#43 02/14/2018 at 11:12

Shadow Guard
Yukohimo
Just Arrived
Yukohimo

Everything is so beautiful!! I love those outfit, can´t wait to get all ^_^ Thanks for those great eyes are just the best!!

EDIT:
I know that is a process to get all the winning prizes and is not gotta be free. But is so onfair that when am playing my one day oportunity to play de mini game the page just stop. Is horrible how the only oportunity for try is bad, can you please fix that? I really want to get all prizes but is obviously imposible with all the mistakes in the page, is the second time that this happens to me!!
And am sure that am not the only one

Last edited by Yukohimo (02/16/2018 at 00:49)

#44 02/14/2018 at 11:22

Obsidian Guard
Haelina
Young Recruit
Haelina

Loving the outfits, the idea, it's pretty close to a good event!
BUT!
As every one said the game is way too fast, the spells and the shield are way too fast, it's near impossible to position it right atm unless you're lucky with spell directions.
And talk to just one guy every day? I don't see this being a possible way to win one whole outfit let alone three. Cut us some slack please...

#45 02/14/2018 at 11:40

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

YES, SHIELD MINIGAME, I FAILED MISERABLY!
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, you-out-of-place SUCCUBUS?! *Laughing in a tragic way*

I felt this mini-game is certainly diminishing our morale for the event. I find it impossible too!

Just wait another 2 days for that "counter-attack" minigame :<
I predict it's gonna be ugly too

Last edited by Yam (02/14/2018 at 11:41)

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#46 02/14/2018 at 11:46

Shadow Guard
Marqueree
Rookie
Marqueree

These guys are so lucky that the outfits are nice, otherwise I'd gladly be Succubus' maid of honor.

Unless there's Leiftan included somewhere. She ain't gettin' nothin' of our local evil edgelord, not as long as I have a say in the matter.

#47 02/14/2018 at 11:50

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

/!\Do not click on this spoiler if you do not want to see the valentines outfit; the one that is only available on the French Server of Eldarya.

My suggestion- It would be very nice to have the Valentines hairstyle in all the available colors on all the servers of Eldarya- Chibiusa:

/!\Do not click on this spoiler if you do not want to see the hairstyle Chibiusa; the one that is only available on the French Server of Eldarya.

My suggestion- It would be very nice to have the Valentines companion on all the servers of Eldarya- Valuret:

/!\Do not click on this spoiler if you do not want to see the companion Valuret; the one that is only available on the French Server of Eldarya.
I am very disappointed, and very sad, that the Sweetheart outfit, and the companion have not been brought to this server.
I have been waiting for this outfit, and companion for 2 years now.
My friends also want this outfit, companion, and hairstyle, I am not the only one.
I have suggested to have this outfit, and companion to be brought back.
Even though I did my voice has not been heard at all.
Is the French server better than all the other servers, is that it?
Do all the other servers not deserve to have this outfit?
Do all the other servers mean nothing?
Only the French server means something to you?
Why do we have to suffer this injustice?

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#48 02/14/2018 at 11:52

Absynthe Guard
Katelynen
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Katelynen

Oh so a little succubus is trying to steal my man is she? well let's see how she stands up to the wrath of a Female Vampire!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bf/b5/47/bfb5471e48f47ab1d5b0237cd72041cb.jpg

#49 02/14/2018 at 11:58

Obsidian Guard
Kankei
Just Arrived
Kankei

Lataryia wrote

My suggestion- It would be nice to have this outfit on all the servers of Eldarya in all the available colors- Sweetheart:

/!\Do not click on this spoiler if you do not want to see the valentines outfit; the one that is only available on the French Server of Eldarya.

My suggestion- It would be very nice to have the Valentines hairstyle in all the available colors on all the servers of Eldarya- Chibiusa:

/!\Do not click on this spoiler if you do not want to see the hairstyle Chibiusa; the one that is only available on the French Server of Eldarya.

My suggestion- It would be very nice to have the Valentines companion on all the servers of Eldarya- Valuret:

/!\Do not click on this spoiler if you do not want to see the companion Valuret; the one that is only available on the French Server of Eldarya.
I am very disappointed, and very sad, that the Sweetheart outfit, and the companion have not been brought to this server.
I have been waiting for this outfit, and companion for 2 years now.
My friends also want this outfit, companion, and hairstyle, I am not the only one.
I have suggested to have this outfit, and companion to be brought back.
Even though I did my voice has not been heard at all.
Is the French server better than all the other servers, is that it?
Do all the other servers not deserve to have this outfit?
Do all the other servers mean nothing?
Only the French server means something to you?
Why do we have to suffer this injustice?
I agree with my friend and it's not fair. It's unfair to the other players to not get the outfit, and the companion, and the hairstyle.

#50 02/14/2018 at 12:57

Shadow Guard
Aronis
Recruit
Aronis

THANK YOU ! :)

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHMj0My3ET5XSW4/giphy.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 ... 24