Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 21 22 23 24

#551 03/02/2018 at 12:52

Shadow Guard
Aronis
Recruit
Aronis

But it says untill 28 February And now it is 2nd March... Wierd... BUT THERE ARE CHANCES I COULD GET THE LAST 3 PIECES OF MY ILLUSTRATION ! OR NOT :(

Last edited by Aronis (03/02/2018 at 12:55)

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHMj0My3ET5XSW4/giphy.gif

#552 03/02/2018 at 13:05

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

It's not weird. They extended the event for a few days because of the bugs the event game had first. It was announced two weeks ago.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#553 03/02/2018 at 17:12

Shadow Guard
Kija
Just Arrived
Kija

Welp, I just realized they extended the event today, the last day, I did not get any of the left items and honestly could careless, the problem with these games is that CG is not worth the service they offer, why would I waste money on something that thru grind I could get for free and isn't even that special, that said, this is my mind set and I have other priority-games that I spend money on, I just come here to relax and play otome, not stress about an illustration and a companion

#554 03/02/2018 at 17:21

Shadow Guard
Fern
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Fern

I'm honestly so disappointed in the difficulty of the minigame needed to win the companion. It's basically impossible, I've tried playing with a super zoomed out screen, I've played on a tablet, but the farthest I've gotten is level 7.
With how hard it is I'd be willing to pay some gold to complete it, but I can only pay for another try at the game?

It's sad because I'm absolutely in love with this companion, even just 5 or so more seconds would make this a much more reasonable challenge.

i.imgur.com/FuCihpv.png

#555 03/02/2018 at 17:23

Absynthe Guard
Koizumi
Guard in Training
Koizumi

I know I complained a lot, but I ended up finishing today .(surprisingly)I was scared I wouldn't get to finish due to the last game being so difficult but I used my drawing tablet and it worked out.
Hopefully, they don't do an event like this unless they themselves test it before putting it up.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/337008121/original.gif

#556 03/02/2018 at 17:57

Shadow Guard
Acilia
Young Recruit
Acilia

Hooray, this chaotic event is pretty much over.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/02d0da6dda64f854eb65bb8aa1bb411e/tumblr_inline_obysb5cOzl1rw3szk_400.gif

There probably should of been practice rounds to get the hang of things. And better debugging. A normal game should not have that many bugs. While I did complete it, it's quite the wild ride. I know its a free game, and they have to make money somehow, but the difficulty was ridiculous. Here's hoping the Easter one's a lot better. Maybe it'll actually be playable on the intended platform (computer). For now I'll just hope the team took notes from everything that happened.

https://i.imgur.com/rfIwHr3.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/rfIwHr3.png

She won't be able to live in her own world

https://i.imgur.com/rfIwHr3.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/rfIwHr3.png

#557 03/02/2018 at 18:04

Shadow Guard
Nyamo
Just Arrived
Nyamo

does the luck bonus thing not work right now?? i used my danalasm which has a 370 luck but i only got 3 illustration pieces..
and a lot of the times i keep getting results saying something like "danalasm was distracted and didn't get anything" lmao

i'm not like mad i didn't get to finish the illustration, just kinda bummed about it;; i've got all the event cgs so the part of me that likes to complete stuff is cringing...;;

on the other hand i don't really like the valentine cg soooooo

edit: and as soon as i checked the last exploration my danalasm went to, he brings back only 1 thing and it's an illustration..

honey, you're too late i don't have any energy left and the event's ending ;;;

Last edited by Nyamo (03/02/2018 at 18:10)

#558 03/02/2018 at 18:12

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

Nyamo wrote

does the luck bonus thing not work right now?? i used my danalasm which has a 370 luck but i only got 3 illustration pieces..
and a lot of the times i keep getting results saying something like "danalasm was distracted and didn't get anything" lmao

i'm not like mad i didn't get to finish the illustration, just kinda bummed about it;; i've got all the event cgs so the part of me that likes to complete stuff is cringing...;;

I heard something about luck not mattering that much so I decided to spam the low energy places like the headquarters. I managed to finish the illustration. But I couldn't have done it without the extra days.

https://dragcave.net/image/W32a0.gif https://dragcave.net/image/yrMa9.gif https://dragcave.net/image/NFTFi.gif

#559 03/02/2018 at 18:22

Shadow Guard
Nyamo
Just Arrived
Nyamo

Vorona wrote

I heard something about luck not mattering that much so I decided to spam the low energy places like the headquarters. I managed to finish the illustration. But I couldn't have done it without the extra days.

(´;Д;`). . . if that's true, then i wonder why the heck it's there in the first place alfkakldl

congrats tho!! i think i saw somewhere around this thread someone saying to mix the locations, caused it worked for them, so i went ahead and went for all of the locations ;;OTL

i think i'll try with just spamming the low energy locations on next events . . . (´•ω•̥`)

#560 03/02/2018 at 18:25

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

Nyamo wrote

Vorona wrote

(´;Д;`). . . if that's true, then i wonder why the heck it's there in the first place alfkakldl

congrats tho!! i think i saw somewhere around this thread someone saying to mix the locations, caused it worked for them, so i went ahead and went for all of the locations ;;OTL

i think i'll try with just spamming the low energy locations on next events . . . (´•ω•̥`)

Yeah, I noticed that I got the illustration pieces quite fast if I kept spamming the low energy locations (I switched the locations too every time I found one piece tho) and it worked for me ever since I discovered this which was a few events back. I've ever missed an illustration thanks to this technique.

https://dragcave.net/image/W32a0.gif https://dragcave.net/image/yrMa9.gif https://dragcave.net/image/NFTFi.gif

#561 03/02/2018 at 18:35

Shadow Guard
Nyamo
Just Arrived
Nyamo

Vorona wrote

Yeah, I noticed that I got the illustration pieces quite fast if I kept spamming the low energy locations (I switched the locations too every time I found one piece tho) and it worked for me ever since I discovered this which was a few events back. I've ever missed an illustration thanks to this technique.

!! i'll do that too next time!! it's a good thing the cg that i miss is something i don't really care for lmao

thanks for the advice!! i really appreciate it!!

#562 03/02/2018 at 18:52

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

Nyamo wrote

!! i'll do that too next time!! it's a good thing the cg that i miss is something i don't really care for lmao

thanks for the advice!! i really appreciate it!!

No problemo! I'm glad that I was able to help you ^-^

Too bad my advice came a bit too late though.

#563 03/02/2018 at 19:56

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Nyamo wrote

edit: and as soon as i checked the last exploration my danalasm went to, he brings back only 1 thing and it's an illustration..

honey, you're too late i don't have any energy left and the event's ending ;;;

I don't think it has something to do with the companion's luck, because I'm using an Okanya rn with 223+ energy but he managed to get me an illustration almost everyday...I even got two illustration pieces on the same place (had to search the area twice).

I'm so sad i didn't get the companion *sniff* it's so cute. If only this site isn't buggy. And if people can sell it on the Market, I'd save up maana and buy the companion immediately /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#564 03/02/2018 at 21:51

Obsidian Guard
VictoriaTaylor
Young Recruit
VictoriaTaylor

Congrats to the few people that managed to get the companion during this extended period. I tried but still didn't get anywhere. Even try my tablet and it wouldn't read my clicks. I really wanted the companion. Too bad it is too late and I'm not going to spend more GC to only lose.

Other than the pain in the butt mini games, I really love this event and adore the outfits. I just hope for Easter that Beemoov didn't do difficult mini games like this Valentine one.

Still wish I could buy past and current companions of the Valentine event.

#565 03/03/2018 at 03:37

Obsidian Guard
karrinrachelle
Young Recruit
karrinrachelle

Sempervivum wrote

Hello everybody

Here, it's over for me. And this is the first time since my arrival on Eldarya (almost 1000 days on French version) that I am so disappointed with a event.

The clothes : I got them all, without having to bank. Although some are sublime, there is half that I would not use and I can not get rid at the market (please, an attic would be more than welcome).

The illustration : On French version, I will pay for it in part (I hope to pay as little as possible with my explorations of today and it will be my consolation prize) thanks to my GCs from the bindles. The reason: my legendary pet, whose food costs a fortune, has not been able to bring it back to me (while rare pets have restored it without a problem Source: my US part where my Plumobec has completed it in 1 week). And apparently, I'm not alone in having a worry with my legendary. If the players use a legendary pet ( of which some are bought in GC ), it is precisely not to grapple with the explorations ("if you do not find anything, it is a lack of luck" , the good joke).

The Companion (which is beautiful in passing even if it is a little competition Musarose) : I have not had (and I do not have any illusions, I would have no) The reason: I'm bad (hold my ego, here's a slap you did not ask). While there is only that that interests me in a vent and I can not have it. This is the main reason for my disappointment when it should not be the case, there should have been another way to get it but no. This is the first vent where you can not pay to get the pet directly . Why ? It annoys me because it is in total contradiction with the events of the same type:

Valentine's Day 2017 : you could buy chocolates in GC to have it.
Easter 2017 : it was possible to buy chocolate eggs in GC to get it.
Valentine's Day 2018 : One can buy, in GC, parts that one is sure to lose. I am not a masochist and I am extremely stingy: I will not spend my money if I have nothing in return (because yes, even going through the bank , we are not sure of the get) whereas if it had been available directly in GC, I would have banked. And I'm not the only one in this case.

Why not put the possibility of buying the 2 hearts completed (symbol that a part is won)?

Mini games : I made these games on a laptop without an external mouse. So, reading several comments, the shield was impossible on tablet and difficult on PC. As for the game with hearts, it was the opposite (well, that's in theory because in practice, for some, on tablet, the game did not work). And the 2 games were impossible on tel (which is strange because the Cocoonin'Pick is feasible on tel). Is it normal to need several electronic devices to play a game? NO.

These games are stressful (it's nice for cardiac people). We are on an otome, it is not necessary to have crazy reflexes to play, it is supposed to be relax and relaxation. And again, it's not so much the reflexive side that annoys me, it's rather the fact of not having the right to make mistakes. With the Egg'Pick, it takes reflexes, of course, but if we do not catch the 20 eggs in 30 seconds, it does not matter because we can still win some manas, even if we click on the wrong egg . And then, even if we miss, this does not prevent us from advancing in the game. Here, no: miss = be blocked in the event.

The game of the shield : the first days, it was unplayable for me (and for others), with sparks coming from all sides at the same time (it's not reflexes that it is necessary, but gifts of premonitions, sorry to be a human without super-heroic capacity). I even started a game with 2 fewer hearts. Luckily, it got better later but the handling was difficult (except for gamers apparently, is not it a concern for a game supposed to be playable by all?). Why do I say that? I'm not a big gamer but the few games I play, there is a simple logic: I want to go right, I press the right arrow; I want to go up (or jump), I press the top arrow, and so on. Now, in this game no:

• First situation: a first flame arrives on the right, another one on the left. In another game, it would have been enough to press once on the left so that the shield is on the left. Here, I have to press left twice to go to the left (yes, it also works for 2 times right but instinctively to go to the left, you press on left not on right).

• Second situation: a first flame arrives at the top, the other at the bottom. In another game, it would have been enough to press up to go up and once down to go down. Here, when my shield is at the top, I have to press twice (right or left, it does not matter) to go down.

In these two situations, we see a worry: we waste time in a game where reflexes are needed . Moreover, without doing it on purpose, you can press more times than necessary (press 3 times instead of 2 for example).

=> Using the 4 directional arrows would have been easier.

The game of corrupt hearts : The game that appears every 3 days was limited for me, so the final game became a horror. You have to click 8 waves of 11 hearts, or 88 hearts in 40 seconds. So, in less than half a second, you have to click, without clicking next, that the click counts (yes, I already clicked on a heart without it being counted) just for 1 heart . And of course, do not click on a normal heart because it makes start again the wave at the beginning! All with an internet connection that is not messy. Moreover, it is calculated to the nearest second.

Otherwise, there is the trick of reducing the screen (again, is it normal to do that to win ?), so yes, but no: how do those who have vision problems? They will stick to the screen to see better? And then, the smaller it is, the harder it is to be both fast and precise (well, from my point of view of a laptop player without an external mouse) so there is more chance of clicking badly.

Another tip: change the sensitivity of the mouse. If it works, it proves that the game has concerns of game play.

But the best is still to have an I-pad (according to other comments): surely but I will not buy a device, which I have no use, to play a game. shows even more the absurdity of the situation. Not everyone has all the existing electronic devices on the market .

Moreover, it's all or nothing: you lose or you win, not between two (there could have been a gauge that would fill more or less quickly depending on the score, as for AS). It's cruel when it's just a game. Do not be surprised if there is frustration among your players.

So clearly, the games proposed for this event are not suitable for everyone. Not all Eldarya players are hardcore gamers.

This is the first event that is not accessible to all (do not say otherwise, you would be in bad faith: if you have to meet several conditions, developed previously, to play mini games, it is not to be accessible to all) and I hope it will be the last.

Suggestions :

- The return of the Sweetheart outfit in store: I do not see why it would be more exclusive than another. The 2016 Chocolate Bunny was back in store (because the players wanted the return of the 2016 outfits) so the Sweetheart should also, it seems logical to me.

- Put all the Companion of event in shop during their events (for example: Valentine's Day 2019, return the Valuret, Lovigis and Rowtsya), GC for there still have some exclusivity. You do it for Halloween and Christmas, I do not see why it would be impossible for other events (indeed, why the Easter and Valentine's pets would be more exclusive than others?) And then, even in history, the Lamulin reappears in episode 15, it is a little cruel to show it while it is impossible to obtain especially for international versions).

- That companions obtained (off-shop) during these events are resalable: some players get these pets but they will not hatch them. It's unfortunate that they are rotting in their inventories when they could please other players.

- That all the event foods are available for exploration during the period of the event (example: Love Candies available in exploration the time of the event of Valentine's day): it will be necessary to explain to me why Love Candiees, Chocolate Cirses, melody ina Flask and Sable Cookies, only available in store, can be resold on the market whereas only the foods found in exploration can be resold. And then, we find those of Halloween and Christmas in exploration (even if it's on special maps), it would seem more fair to other pets event. Also, if flasks and event pets can be added to classic maps, it should be possible to add food.

- For mini games: the possibility of making several games, free or paid (manas or GC), just to get used to the handling of the game. This is done on MCL, so it can be done on Eldarya.

- In case of mini game with a timer: the possibility to pay (manas or GC) to have a bonus of time. Same, it is done on MCL, so it is feasible on Eldarya.

- No more countdown or in any case, no countdown to 24 hours to replay a game: it works when it's every 3 or 6 hours because there is the possibility to play several times at during the day. But 24 hours is a bit ridiculous. As much to put a part by day. And then, everyone does not have weeks with fixed schedules.

Thank you for your work but I hope that the next event will be less disappointing (I would like the return of the quests as at Easter last year, the crafting is perfectly adapted to the universe of Eldarya. also but it looks a lot like what is possible to do daily). Thank you for the newsletter (only present on the French version, unfortunately), keep doing it regularly and earlier /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

However, the message on FB, you could have abstained, it's very bad taste, especially that you know that quite a lot of us grapple with this event.

PS : I'm French and I'm so sorry for my english in this post which is a translation of the one I posted on the french forum. It is possible that I used French expressions that have no meaning in English ^^". I do not usually translate, let alone texts as long. But I'm here to improve myself (if you are interested in helping me or if you need help in French, send me a request as a friend) /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

Exactly girl you say it and I'm glad you did and put it here as well as The French version thank you your awesome. 

Somewhere in here about a week ago or something, I saw someone talking about how they actually supposedly deleted a bunch of people's posts in this thread even since they are all basically extremely negative of course hehe .. Not to mention some girl was speaking of messed up treatment on I wanna say The Dutch version from a moderator and she was far from the only one and not the only one talking about it either of course (I'm for sure interested and looking into that also for my own reasons I'm about to say mostly yep teehee ..).---personally I have experience with a only tiny bit "rogue" moderator on here myself in my inbox that yes I have screenshots of somewhere I took right away and can show elsewhere just in case they can get in your inbox on here and delete and more to try and cover their stuff up. I still believe I faced just the slightest bit anyways of semi-unfairness myself so I get that a bit. /static/img/forum/smilies/cool.png

Last edited by karrinrachelle (03/03/2018 at 05:55)

<3KR

"Only I truly understand and know the true meaning and intent behind my words. Only I!.!.!!." <3KR

"Somewhere out there, there are always people just waiting to be offended by something."

"Most people are nice, others, not so much." <3KR

#566 03/03/2018 at 06:38

Light Guard
AraKa
Moderator & Champion of the Naaru
Keliir

Hey, karrinrachelle.

I'm not entirely sure how your comment relates to the event - or the one in which you quoted, save for the mention of posts you had seen from others about editing and removal. Regardless, your post is taken very seriously and this semi-unfairness you experienced from 'rogue' moderators will be looked into.

You seem to overestimate the powers mods have. We can't read players inboxes or delete them to 'cover our tracks' as that is a serious breach of privacy. Please do not assume things like this and post about them to evoke unease amongst the community.

For your rogue mod experience, please feel free to send me a message so we can get to the bottom of it. Again, as I said above, these sorts of claims are not to be taken as a joke and will be looked into immediately.

Ara Ka: Keeper of the Spirits
https://i.imgur.com/5FNR64w.png
made by Faye  
Read Desperate Measures and Enchanted in the Moonlight, a Leiftan x Guardian series I co-wrote with Jolteonrules

#567 03/03/2018 at 07:14

Shadow Guard
Setsuka
Young Recruit
Setsuka

So I had to spend some GC but I got the pet. I'm somewhat happy but also still frustrated because to win even once I had to use a graphic tablet and minimize the game window to the size of a stamp and still was a really close thing.

I mean, I'm happy, it's really cute and I look forward to hatching it but even so it feels exhausting. Do they test theses mini games before throwing them at us? What kind of monstrous hand-speed do you guys have? Or was minimizing the game to get a slight chance intended?

#568 03/03/2018 at 07:35

Obsidian Guard
VictoriaTaylor
Young Recruit
VictoriaTaylor

Setsuka wrote

So I had to spend some GC but I got the pet. I'm somewhat happy but also still frustrated because to win even once I had to use a graphic tablet and minimize the game window to the size of a stamp and still was a really close thing.

I mean, I'm happy, it's really cute and I look forward to hatching it but even so it feels exhausting. Do they test theses mini games before throwing them at us? What kind of monstrous hand-speed do you guys have? Or was minimizing the game to get a slight chance intended?

I'm envious that you managed to get the companion. I have to agree with you about the testing. Did they test? Because I'm fairly sure that only 10% of the players that partook in the event were able to get it. We are not super human clickers.

#569 03/03/2018 at 08:19

Light Guard
AraKa
Moderator & Champion of the Naaru
Keliir

Setsuka, I'm the same. Used the last of the GC I had gotten to get all the christmasy things in order to get the pet.

Don't worry, I share your frustration as well as many others for these mini games as well. It was very hard and not designed in a way for less active or less competitive competitors to complete the event without spending gold coins to do so.

I like the idea of experimenting with different ideas and seeing what works and what doesn't but this was very hard and I had so much rage for those mini games.

Ara Ka: Keeper of the Spirits
https://i.imgur.com/5FNR64w.png
made by Faye  
Read Desperate Measures and Enchanted in the Moonlight, a Leiftan x Guardian series I co-wrote with Jolteonrules

#570 03/03/2018 at 12:34

Shadow Guard
Laërtim
Soldier of the Guard
Laërtim

I have to say I was disappointed at how little Ewelein was in the event. I thought she'd be in it more based on the teaser we got before the event started, but then she just introduced the problem and disappeared. I hope she's one of the characters giving us an outfit during the spring event. I love her style!

#571 03/03/2018 at 17:11

Guard in Training
Pihka

Now that the event is over, maybe I voice my opinions about it too. It was definitely not my favourite but it wasn't too bad. I was able to get all the outfits and the companion without spending any money, even though I went the first two days basically without any points.

The shield minigame was hard at first but after the fix I was able to complete it almost every time. The heart clicking game was easy with a proper mouse, how it was with laptop touch pad, I don't know and I decided not to try.

I wasn't able to get the illustration which is something I don't understand. I have a legendary companion with +374 luck so that shouldn't have been the problem. I was able to get three pieces of the illustration but out of all the rewards that was something I was least interested in, so I guess it's okay.

The outfits were beautiful and the companion is adorable. For  the future, I would prefer an option to see which outfit pieces we already have and in which colour easily and quickly(like in My Candy Love for example), because at least I tend to forget what I've chosen.

I know I'm good for something I just haven't found it yet

#572 03/03/2018 at 18:27

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

@Pihka They have the options that you have already chosen at the end of the list and greyed out, if that helps?

#573 03/04/2018 at 05:56

Guard in Training
Pihka

I meant it like when in the even page you check the outfit and it shows the whole outfit in one colour. But instead it'd show which pieces we already have in the colour we chose them.

I know I'm good for something I just haven't found it yet

#574 03/04/2018 at 23:05

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

Pihka wrote

I meant it like when in the even page you check the outfit and it shows the whole outfit in one colour. But instead it'd show which pieces we already have in the colour we chose them.

Yeah I agree. I like that they incorporated the ability to view it on your guardian before picking the item piece but I don't like the view of the rewards. MCL does that nice display where after each choice that color is the one that appears on the rewards model. This also let us see how the pieces were layered as we got them. I hope that will show up by the end of the mini events this year.

#575 03/05/2018 at 17:39

Obsidian Guard
ShizukaLapis
Young Recruit
ShizukaLapis

Completely missed out on the extension because I lost power for a few days. Not that I would've had any luck getting the companion anyway.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 21 22 23 24