Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11

#201 04/07/2018 at 04:12

Absynthe Guard
dilailah
Guard in Training
dilailah

Does anyone know what's the final game looks like? How many rounds should we win and what's the grand prize? A companion?

#202 04/07/2018 at 04:43

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

I just managed to finish the event. And I also got the companion. I'll put a spoiler down since people asked how you're going to get the companion.

How to catch the companion

https://dragcave.net/image/W32a0.gif https://dragcave.net/image/yrMa9.gif https://dragcave.net/image/NFTFi.gif

#203 04/07/2018 at 08:30

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

I'm really happy to have been able to finish the event since I'll be going to France tomorrow and maybe wouldn't have been able to finish the event if it would've been like on Valentine's. ^^

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#204 04/07/2018 at 12:41

Absynthe Guard
Storm
Recruit
Storm

Uh... Glitch city much? The game kept freezing today what happened? At this point I'll be lucky to finish one outfit...  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Life is a mystery waiting to be explored; all you need is the will to explore it. ~Storm

#205 04/07/2018 at 13:18

Shadow Guard
Vynn
Young Recruit
Vynn

It's a little late to post this now but
If the game glitches, I get it, but otherwise, the length is perfect, and thankfully the games are easier this time around. Much  easier.

There's 9 pieces each outfit
8 days total in the event.
Average of at least 3 points each egg game, but we get 3 tries everyday, meaning at least 9 points total which is 3 outfit pieces each day.
So 8(days) × 3(pieces) = 24 pieces.

BUT
We get 1 point each day if we succeed each game of the "Catch the Mareep" game.
8 points each girl total, so 2 pieces guaranteed each girl by the event's end.

3(girls) × 2(pieces) = 6(pieces)

24p + 6p = 30 total pieces, which is 3 over the total given for this event.

#206 04/07/2018 at 16:32

Absynthe Guard
Storm
Recruit
Storm

@Vynn

And for those of us that have glitches or are bad at such games we are lucky to get 2 points per girl a day...

Also by that math it means we have to get 4 points a day and if the game glitches  [which is bound to happen] we are out of luck. Because we only get 3 bonus points...

Yeah... I don't think that is anywhere near a fair chance. 

I personally am lucky to get 2 eggs done and then the meeper game [if it don't glitch] but that isn't near enough to get all the outfits. And like today twice the egg game glitches so I only got a total of 5 points and then the meeper game glitched so I lost out on those points.

I'm just saying most games with time events let them last for 2 weeks. Because they expect there to be glitches so they give more then enough time for players to get the items and everyone is happy.

Life is a mystery waiting to be explored; all you need is the will to explore it. ~Storm

#207 04/07/2018 at 16:53

Shadow Guard
Laërtim
Soldier of the Guard
Laërtim

@Vynn: Ease is relative. The length of this event is perfect if you were immediately successful at both games and had very little failure.

If it took you a little while to get the hang of the games, it's a struggle to complete all the outfits, if not impossible. The event is so short that there aren't any extra chances.

With Valentine's, some days I failed pretty badly, but there were enough days that I could make up for it and finish the event even without the extension they gave us. But I'm going to have to pay gold if I want to complete the outfits this time around.

Easy for one is not easy for all.

#208 04/07/2018 at 18:40

Absynthe Guard
botanbutton
Young Recruit
botanbutton

I'm having such a hard time remembering what color the outfits are supposed to be? Like, which color pants go with which color shoes, etc.

Last edited by botanbutton (04/07/2018 at 18:40)

相葉ちゃんだよ。<3
https://78.media.tumblr.com/057a8e38bd7fda929d90e4eed4303314/tumblr_o35141WAWi1qcgu4mo1_500.gif

#209 04/07/2018 at 21:19

Shadow Guard
Ieyasu
Vanquised the Boobrie
Ieyasu

Ahhh, I finally completed the illustration. I was determined to get this illustration since it features the wonderful Eldaryan girls! If things go as plans, I will acquire all the clothing pieces by the 9th. *fingers crossed*

Overall, I liked the event. It wasn't disappointing and stressful like the Valentine's Day Event. I love the whole concept of a Festival of Companions. I enjoyed the Egg Painting and Meeper minigames because it was easy to earn points. The illustration is absolutely beautiful. The only con to the event is the short amount of time. I got a decent amount of points for the Egg Painting minigame but that can't be said for everyone on here. It would be awesome if we had at least 10 days for the event. But other than that... AWESOME JOB BEEMOOV! d( ゚ ᗜ ゚)b
Thank you for listening to the players after the Valentine's Event disaster.

@botanbutton: I agree with you! I'm not sure if this will do any good to you now but you can always find the outfits in its various colors online and then save the image of the particular color you are aiming for. It will make it easier choose.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/70f9049f03a221b3e47a53f9a1afa6f0/336e141fec56c4dc-82/s400x600/f538d82d2e7f875e6ea43bfe106869eaadc2f99f.gifvhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/3366a6ef7c84a4a2d644d5dfc797a8c9/336e141fec56c4dc-11/s400x600/a05a6590e4c11ae499b72a27e02a7f675efc0f8c.gifvhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/1ceb4320993c7888e7bf1f00afe1b1c8/336e141fec56c4dc-44/s400x600/657d203293286e5b687eaf1a0ec9104b18983b9d.gifv

#210 04/08/2018 at 00:33

Shadow Guard
Shadie
Young Recruit
Shadie

Completed everything, all three outfits, companion and the illustrations and I have to say that this was way better put together than the valentines day fiasco.

I understand a few people had trouble with this event, I had a few glitches too luckily mine never cost me points. I just had the Meeper game bug out and restart a few times with the little guy running back ahead and me having to catch back up again, but after doing it a few times it still gave me my points. But this was no where near the amount of glitches and problems with the last event.

But I do agree this event was a bit short, it doesn't leave much room for error not to mention event I've done in the past are usually longer so I do find it odd this one was only a week.

And I'm I the only one that struggled to match the colors on the Maulx costume? I kinda wish they displayed the pieces with the ones you've already picked while your picking your variation. Kind of like MCL how they shade out the pieces you don't have yet, but while your picking.

I wish all you guys that still have more things to get good luck! hopeful most people will be able to get everything! <3

I swear Blobby is just a cross of Magikarp and Jerry from Undertale and I just don't know how to feel about her...

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil

Be optimistic. The people you hate will eventually die

It seem simple enough. China take all. You can go home now

#211 04/08/2018 at 00:41

Obsidian Guard
Vrochi
Just Arrived
Vrochi

Am I the only one who's having problems with the chase mini game? I throw the lil bomb at it and it doesn't move at all, the past two haven't work. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png Other than that it's a great event so far, I love the egg painting.

#212 04/08/2018 at 00:59

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

Outfits: Complete
Companion: Obtained
Illustration: Complete

This event was pretty great! I loved the egg painting mini game, and I loved the meeper game. The outfits are absolutely gorgeous, and they make me hope to get more companion based outfits in the future!

My personal top 3: a Danalasm outfit with GIANT antlers, a Owlett outfit with big beautiful elegant wings, and a Rowtsya outfit with a giant rose our guardian will be standing in (somewhat like the shell in "The Birth of Venus")

Last edited by Vivian (04/08/2018 at 02:14)

#213 04/08/2018 at 04:13

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

I'm missing three pieces of two outfits, I don't think I'm going to able to finish them >.< I could really use an extension

#214 04/08/2018 at 04:21

Obsidian Guard
Sijia
Recruit
Sijia

I've got 20 gold from bindles and was just curious...
If I spend it to play again, is it just 1 play of the egg game or 3?

I was saving it up but I don't think I'm going to be able to finish without it.

"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good." - Martyr Logarius

#215 04/08/2018 at 04:22

Shadow Guard
Siro
Sylph Sidekick
Siro

@Sijia: It's one play of the egg game with the girl of your choice.

https://i.imgur.com/MeiikTU.gif

#216 04/08/2018 at 04:25

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

dilailah wrote

Does anyone know what's the final game looks like? How many rounds should we win and what's the grand prize? A companion?

Spoiler Click to display

----

Item sets obtained: all three.
Companion : obtained.
Illustration: not obtained. I have 3 pieces of it and it seems I won't be getting it by the end of this event.

Overall : Nice event. Short and fun. Definitely better than the previous one.

#217 04/08/2018 at 05:12

Absynthe Guard
dilailah
Guard in Training
dilailah

@Minah and @Vorona, thank you girls for answering my questions C:

I've managed to finish the event one day before the deadline and it really was fun! I'm happy that it was short because longer it takes much maana being wasted in the Store! X( I've spent around 5-6k for the variations... :') Wish I had a little bit of self-control...

Anyway, event was perfect, the illustration is adorable and the animations in the Meeper mini-game were so cute! C: Furthermore the outfits... are GORGEOUS! I especially liked the Maulix one.
Thank you team!

#218 04/08/2018 at 05:16

Obsidian Guard
bongcha
Just Arrived
bongcha

Love the outfits. Thanks  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#219 04/08/2018 at 05:18

Obsidian Guard
Velentya
Young Recruit
Velentya

I'm so happy this event isn't a nightmare like the previous one!
I really like the theme, with the companion festival and the eggs, it's perfect for easter! I also really love the illustration and the fact that you get multiple chances. The difference with the valentine's event is enormous and it's great to know that Beemoov is listening to us /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

I had some trouble with the meeper game the first two days, and finally got the hang of it. Now I finished the outfits and got the last one but because of a glitch I lost /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png Very sad, but hopefully I'll be able to win tomorrow /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

The illustration is bugging me though, the first two days I systematically got a piece when exploring a certain area, but since then I've had none at all, not in that area or any other. Does anyone know if it's purely random or if there are certain spots to go exploring?

Visit my guardienne's and Nevra's pinterest boards! They're basically just big aesthetics/moodboards~

Velentya

Nevra

#220 04/08/2018 at 08:45

Rookie
Lawence

Thanks for the event!

It sure is easier than previous and less lagging but still I find them equally good~ C:

The clothes are pretty, especially the wigs <3
The games were easy to understand and simple but still challenging so it's a plus.

And that mushroom is so cute x3

https://images5.alphacoders.com/764/thumb-350-764519.jpg

#221 04/08/2018 at 09:08

Shadow Guard
aamna246
Just Arrived
aamna246

how to get the pieces of illustration? do u buy it from store or what because i cant find any piece.. or i dont know where to find it.. is it like hidden in the site or something

#222 04/08/2018 at 09:11

Rookie
Lawence

@aamna246 Your companion brings them to you when you put it to explore the map

Or you can buy them from the event page.

https://images5.alphacoders.com/764/thumb-350-764519.jpg

#223 04/08/2018 at 11:13

Absynthe Guard
Hunterbllue
Recruit
Hunterbllue

Just collected all the outfits and got the companion!
I really love the outfit in this event so I'm happy I got it, thou the other colors in the shop are so expensive ;w;

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bapc/images/c/c0/WOP_WOP_WOP.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140420192618

#224 04/08/2018 at 11:31

Shadow Guard
Caligo
Just Arrived
Caligo

am i the only one that has not been able to find any illustration parts? this is the 3th event that i havent got the illustration bc i have only found one part even when im looking everywhere... this is stupid

#225 04/08/2018 at 12:13

Shadow Guard
Vynn
Young Recruit
Vynn

@Storm and @Laërtim

You're right, I apologize for the generalization.

While this event still seems to be a little better compared to the chaos of Valentine's, I do actaully think any event with tasks and/or mini-games should have a couple extra days to account for bugs/glitches that may occur so that we don't have to hope for more time, knowing that enough was given.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11