Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10

#76 06/20/2018 at 23:01

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

I was so excited for this but now I’m sad because I don’t have a mouse (I play on my iPad) so I can’t play the mini game.... I really want to play this event! The clothes are so pretty!!!! *cries*

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#77 06/20/2018 at 23:32

Shadow Guard
shaelee09
Just Arrived
shaelee09

Oh...Thanks for the reminder to clear my cookies..

although that still doesn't fix and address the issue of people not being able to finish episode 19 /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png...

Love the mini games though! Won't spend anymore $ on outfits and gold coins though until AT LEAST BEEMOOV can address the issue publicly and that they are working on a solution instead of just silence.

Appreciate it /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by shaelee09 (06/20/2018 at 23:36)

_ShaeLee09_

#78 06/20/2018 at 23:39

Obsidian Guard
GoldenAischa
Rookie
GoldenAischa

Yaaaasss the new outfits are gorgeous! Thanks so much for this event! I'm struggling a little with the constellation one with finding the red starting mark. But I love that you all are switching it up with the hangman-esque game! I love non-timed games. My poor nerves can't always take the stressed of the timed minigames.  /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png

https://i.imgur.com/2gMh6r3.png

#79 06/21/2018 at 00:36

Absynthe Guard
Srybaan
Young Recruit
Srybaan

DiamondDust wrote

Sorry but ppl saying the event is doable just cause they can get 4 rounds every time with the qte...that doesn't mean your score is the average, it just means you're good enough to not be stressing about missing stuff...for other ppl who aren't good at it and only get 2-3 or even less they're not gonna finish the event with everything they want and not all of those ppl are gonna be able to buy the missing pieces either so yeh some ppl will definately miss out and the point of the event is that everyone can finish it without paying and it's a choice to pay

The event IS doable. Just to clarify, I wasn't stating that my scores were the average of everyone, merely explaining that it isn't impossible to finish. Even if it's by a hair.

Also, the point of the event is so we can celebrate a holiday (while Beemoov makes a quick buck haha) with free event-exclusive items. If they were for us to be able to complete in their entirety, we wouldn't have event maps for Halloween and Chistmas. Nor would we be forced to search with our companions for illustration pieces! Of course it would be nice if every single person could finish this event (as well as other events!) But, unfortunately that's not usually the case. There are going to be people who miss too many days of the event, aren't as good at the games etc. and Beemoov has to make money one way or another. These events usually even factor in a few days (not many) that you can miss and still be okay if you play the games well or find all the items (like the Valentines day chocolate making last year). By giving us such events like this one where it's possible to obtain everything for free, they still have to factor in a way to make some money off of players who can't log in everyday or aren't getting enough favors from the games but who want all the items. I understand not everyone wants to (or can) give their hard earned cash for some virtual clothing or a companion (Trust me I'm one of them haha) But a business is still a business after all!

I remember when I joined and my first event solely involved exploration (halloween/christmas, don't remember which) and I got hardly any items. I logged in everyday, used all my companion's energy AND potions on it; but you can only find so much with a Becola haha ^^' The point of the story is, I missed out on a LOT of items (and the illustration/companions) I really wanted and most of which I couldn't afford on the market or they weren't being sold. I've been through it like most people, but that's just how it is! I'm just glad these events are based on a free-to-complete model and don't necessarily require me to spend money!

Though, that's a thought isn't it.... full events with guaranteed completion (and maybe exclusive pay-only extras) if we pay a couple bucks? Would anyone do that? hmm...

Sorry for the long post, again, I just wanted to clarify! I never intended to upset anyone with my original post haha /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png  Anyway, good luck with the rest of the event!

https://static.tumblr.com/77bd3822ff3364f76d6be2f226a3ed32/iw1bxtx/IsGnpgpuu/tumblr_static_4n689ueu8o4k4ko0k4kgwccgg.gif

#80 06/21/2018 at 00:39

Absynthe Guard
Emmeau
Just Arrived
Emmeau

The outfits look so cute I am really excited!

#81 06/21/2018 at 01:02

Shadow Guard
Adorra
Just Arrived
Adorra

Oh man, oh man, these outfits are absolutely gorgeous! The games are doable, though the size could have been bigger for the constellation one!

#82 06/21/2018 at 01:34

Shadow Guard
Ceanna
Young Recruit
Ceanna

I think I may have gotten a companion in the minigame that hasn't shown up yet or the name was messed up on.....Anyone know what a Fenrisulfr is? I googled it and it shows me the Minaloo…

Edit:
Ok just found it. looks like it's a companion for THIS event......how is anyone supposed to guess that?!
well I leave this link here so no one else looses on this one like me! ^^***

https://78.media.tumblr.com/89e08892f973179c0f271c78009d8abb/tumblr_paml9aMuGf1vjlrbro1_1280.png

Also I should get a replay for that one ^^

Last edited by Ceanna (06/21/2018 at 01:42)

#83 06/21/2018 at 02:00

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Ceanna wrote

I think I may have gotten a companion in the minigame that hasn't shown up yet or the name was messed up on.....Anyone know what a Fenrisulfr is? I googled it and it shows me the Minaloo…

Edit:
Ok just found it. looks like it's a companion for THIS event......how is anyone supposed to guess that?!
well I leave this link here so no one else looses on this one like me! ^^***

https://78.media.tumblr.com/89e08892f973179c0f271c78009d8abb/tumblr_paml9aMuGf1vjlrbro1_1280.png

Also I should get a replay for that one ^^
That's Naytili's companion...they put that in to make ppl lose a go cause all the other companions that came up in this game are ones we all know apart from this one which is episode only...it's just beemoov being their usual crappy selves }X-<

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#84 06/21/2018 at 02:01

Shadow Guard
Gabriielle
Young Recruit
Gabriielle

love it! thanks team!

https://i.imgur.com/JjFntsK.jpg

#85 06/21/2018 at 02:15

Shadow Guard
Ceanna
Young Recruit
Ceanna

@DiamondDust
Lol I don't even know who that is, I haven't gotten that far in the game yet, but yea no surprise they're sneaky like always. But seriously it wasn't on any wiki page I finally found it on tumblr and there was a total of two posts of it....real smooth beemoov tryna play us like that....

#86 06/21/2018 at 02:24

Obsidian Guard
FaTime
Recruit
FaTime

i love the outfits @_@
i wish i could see the whole color variations before everything so i could chose among them...

Link to external image
Signature made by Dearest @Alchemist
a complete wishlist will be added to my profile soon...

#87 06/21/2018 at 06:59

Shadow Guard
Azrial
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Azrial

I love this event. I think it's my favorite until now.
The outfits are gorgeous and the mini-games are really easy.

༻✧༺
━━「 ❝I may have lost my mind,❞ he told her.
❝Isn't it wonderful?❞ 」

https://64.media.tumblr.com/e68e176c785f60e3cee0364af06b0828/0943e6f6ee93b7df-a2/s250x400/897ee03e43d24a72f7229e97fea8520da3e23f52.gifv https://64.media.tumblr.com/604c6ca422d377286a0d191a9d39c28b/0943e6f6ee93b7df-cf/s250x400/c714e185a15b028f3b0a0bfdab507c148402058c.gifv

☽━━━━

#88 06/21/2018 at 07:53

Shadow Guard
Doto
Recruit
Doto

Thank you! I absolutely love the theme this summer! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

(❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

#89 06/21/2018 at 08:53

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

I forgot to say thank you for the event.
It seems to be doing better than the Valentine one.

The topic of stars is rather interesting to have for an event.
The sets are nice looking. The games work well for me - did not cross any bugs so far.

I see we can get a companion this year as well which is always nice.

Not sure how the illustration fits into all of this though. It wasn't really needed considering this is not a big event.

Last edited by Minah (06/21/2018 at 08:58)

#90 06/21/2018 at 09:27

Shadow Guard
Unega
Just Arrived
Unega

Thank you for the event! I'm excited as I love galaxy patterned clothes. I love stars and the moon. <3

I also actually enjoy the mini games too. I have to switch from my laptop to my pc, because the constellation mini game is easier with a mouse, but other than that it's fun. I was confused at first yesterday than i noticed the zigzag star. lol :P

#91 06/21/2018 at 10:43

Obsidian Guard
Avalei
Just Arrived
Avalei

I just lost the prediction game for today because that companion wasn't even listed on the companion page. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  And yesterday I only got one favor from it because it took me 2 letter guesses to figure it out.  I also suck at the other game. It's hard to find the little sign showing the right path....it takes to long for me to find it so I only end up getting 2-3 favors for that game. I don't think I'll be getting all the outfits this time. These event games are always so hard!

#92 06/21/2018 at 12:30

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

I am furious with that game where i have to draw the lines.
I have no access to a laptop, or computer.
So i tried to play that game and i lost because i could not draw the lines with my dumb phone screen  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png
I also cannot buy a computer, or laptop.

This is so unfair
I am so angry with Beemoov

Please do something about this, its really not fair for me to lose just because i only have a phone, and no laptop, and no computer.

If Beemoov changes the game that is not playable with a phone i really would be happy about that.
Or makes me pay a certain amount of maana to earn the points instead of playing the dumb game.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#93 06/21/2018 at 15:19

Obsidian Guard
Heartlines
Rookie
Heartlines

This event is a step in the right direction,I didn't have to stress over the mini-game this time, surprisingly. I'll probably be able to complete the event without spending a dime, but not without the kind people posting the constellations online, thankfully.
For the outfits, the original color scheme doesn't suit my taste, but I love how it ties in with the theme of the event. Though I do agree that there is a repetition in design with the second and third outfit.

As for the companion, I got a glimpse of it and it's absolutely beautiful. I'm switching my Rowtsya as soon as I get it. I can't wait to see its evolution.

Last edited by Heartlines (06/21/2018 at 19:23)

https://i.imgur.com/43hjLrG.gif

#94 06/21/2018 at 15:22

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

https://i.imgur.com/RqLr6wI.png

Heartlines wrote

...but not without the kind people posting the constellations online, thankfully.

I agree that the hangman-like game is a little hard, but with the help of the library, it's not too difficult.

#95 06/21/2018 at 16:15

Shadow Guard
Dillonova
Just Arrived
Dillonova

I totally agree!!
Sometimes it's really hard to find out what color is the whole outfit is gonna be /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png like when it's two colored and I choose something then i find out the other color and I don't like the whole outfit after that.
It would be great if we could see all the color variations!

FaTime wrote

i love the outfits @_@
i wish i could see the whole color variations before everything so i could chose among them...

#96 06/21/2018 at 16:27

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

https://i.imgur.com/RqLr6wI.png

@Dillonova
There are a few sites with guides on what the outfits look like. They tend to be updated on the same day as the event releases, depending on the event (exploration can take longer, for example). If you'd like the websites I use, I'd be happy to do so in Private Message! ^^ (You need to friend request me first).

But when it comes to choosing the outfit, the colors for the outfit are always in the same order. For example, if you choose the first color option for outfit piece 1, when it comes to choosing the next piece, stay with the first color option to complete the entire outfit without "messing up".

I hope this helps!

#97 06/21/2018 at 20:49

Shadow Guard
Nathalydreigon
Recruit
Nathalydreigon

Oho, those outfits look good!

Last edited by Nathalydreigon (06/21/2018 at 20:51)

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/3/33/Hydreigon_XY.gif/revision/latest?cb=20150119044512.gif

#98 06/22/2018 at 01:05

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

Outfits are gorgeous, but I can't play minigames with my phone or iPad. Camoon, I can't use computer on a few days.

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#99 06/22/2018 at 07:45

Shadow Guard
Dillonova
Just Arrived
Dillonova

@Arianni
I sent a friend request /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

But when it comes to choosing the outfit, the colors for the outfit are always in the same order. For example, if you choose the first color option for outfit piece 1, when it comes to choosing the next piece, stay with the first color option to complete the entire outfit without "messing up".

I hope this helps!

I know there are in the same order but thanks anyway.
My problem is not knowing the colors of the whole outfit.
For exemple there is a pink-cyan outfit. The first color I see is a pretty light pink so I start collecting the pink ones. Then I find out the secondary color is cyan and I don't really like the two color together. And it's aready too late to change to another color combination because I've already collected the half of the outfit or something. So in the end I have an outfit I don't really like.
This happened with me a few times  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by Dillonova (06/22/2018 at 07:47)

#100 06/22/2018 at 07:57

Shadow Guard
SeikiSeiki
Just Arrived
SeikiSeiki

The outfits are really beautiful and I can't wait to get them!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10