Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 15 16 17 18

#401 02/22/2017 at 00:38

Obsidian Guard
MinervaLily
Soldier of the Guard
MinervaLily

Thank you for the event. While I didn't get to give any chocolates to Leiftan. I did get to give the boys their nine. That was fun. I really love the wings that came with Ezrael's outfit. I didn't get the last piece for the illustration either but what I saw of it, it was really cute.

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." ~ MC Scooter.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdSRR4Gi1BxNuCI/giphy.gif

#402 02/22/2017 at 00:43

Shadow Guard
Eratria
Just Arrived
Eratria

What happened to the event? I thought it was supposed to be up until tomorrow (the 22nd) at midnight...  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Last edited by Eratria (02/22/2017 at 00:44)

#403 02/22/2017 at 00:47

Shadow Guard
Kore
Jolteonrules

Hi everyone,

The mod team has reported the confusion to the admin. We are also confused. For now I'm going to close this thread until we have answers.

#404 02/22/2017 at 04:10

Obsidian Guard
FaTime
Recruit
FaTime

Thanks for Calling the event back... i really needed the Companion <3

Link to external image
Signature made by Dearest @Alchemist
a complete wishlist will be added to my profile soon...

#405 02/22/2017 at 04:54

Obsidian Guard
inesytelia
The Answer to Everything
inesytelia

ah, event is back, nice, but I wish if I could give chocolate for others /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png cuz I finished yesterday and now I have 4 unused chocolate lol

Remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect.
Link to external image

#406 02/22/2017 at 06:04

Obsidian Guard
morfire18
Young Recruit
morfire18

ah... I actually was really uncertain as to when the event ended- So although I thought it ended at midnight when the day went from the 22nd to the 23rd when I saw the event disappear from the other servers I rushed to this one and bought the last 4 pieces of chocolate I needed with gold...Now it's back and I have 4 unused pieces of chocolate and -80 gold... sigh. I'm a little sad about that.

#407 02/22/2017 at 06:23

Obsidian Guard
inesytelia
The Answer to Everything
inesytelia

morfire18 wrote

ah... I actually was really uncertain as to when the event ended- So although I thought it ended at midnight when the day went from the 22nd to the 23rd when I saw the event disappear from the other servers I rushed to this one and bought the last 4 pieces of chocolate I needed with gold...Now it's back and I have 4 unused pieces of chocolate and -80 gold... sigh. I'm a little sad about that.

I can feel how you feel, it was the same for me, and yesterday I even ended  with buying pieces of illustration...

Remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect.
Link to external image

#408 02/22/2017 at 07:18

Shadow Guard
Wish
Young Recruit
Wish

Thank you, Eldarya for bringing the event back up! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#409 02/22/2017 at 08:18

Absynthe Guard
AlfieGeld
Just Arrived
AlfieGeld

I love the idea that getting this pet which is legendary wasn't depending on what pet do you have now. Usually when pets was able to be found on the map my pet wasn't too good to get them. Finally that have changed!

#410 02/22/2017 at 10:15

Absynthe Guard
Dakarya
Just Arrived
Dakarya

I feel like there is a bug >-< since yesterday i have not been able to find the salt. I checked the site multiple times at different times and i just couldn't find it. It was not there..

#411 02/22/2017 at 11:14

Absynthe Guard
Hermione
Just Arrived
Hermione

Thank you, the event was so much fun, with beautiful stuff! And I have my lovely lovigis now <3

#412 02/22/2017 at 11:30

Absynthe Guard
lilaclilly16
Just Arrived
lilaclilly16

Is anyone else having trouble finding the photo pieces? Today is the last day and my companion has only found 2 pieces. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#413 02/22/2017 at 11:41

Absynthe Guard
Sheale
Unicorn Sidekick
Sheale

lilaclilly16 wrote

Is anyone else having trouble finding the photo pieces? Today is the last day and my companion has only found 2 pieces. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

I just need the last one and i am going to be crazy if i can't find it to be honest...

#414 02/22/2017 at 11:54

Absynthe Guard
Kirkie
Just Arrived
Kirkie

Thanks for bringing it back! I got all the items and now just need 2 illustration pieces : ) !

~Feel free to add me as a friend~

#415 02/22/2017 at 13:53

Obsidian Guard
Tii
Young Recruit
Tii

It's really difficult to find the illustration pieces. Oh well. I got all the outfits (and the egg!!) and I got them all in black and navy blue lol. Yay me.

Bork Bork

#416 02/22/2017 at 14:06

Absynthe Guard
Ashean
Young Recruit
Ashean

I thought I'd have enough time to get all the sets, even though I started late, my own fault  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#417 02/22/2017 at 15:28

Shadow Guard
MissyPuppet
Just Arrived
MissyPuppet

Dakarya wrote

I feel like there is a bug >-< since yesterday i have not been able to find the salt. I checked the site multiple times at different times and i just couldn't find it. It was not there..

You too? I've been looking everywhere for the sugar, clicking on what I could, but I couldn't find it. And I think it may be a bug. All I need is the Salty Sugar in order to get my chocolates. I already have all of the outfit pieces, I just need the chocolates to get the companion,  its making me flustered. I don't have any gold coins to buy chocolates so to me it seems like I cant get the companion anymore.. I hope I can find the Salty Sugar.

Last edited by MissyPuppet (02/22/2017 at 15:34)

#418 02/22/2017 at 15:55

Shadow Guard
Chacky
Just Arrived
Chacky

Dakarya wrote

Me too, it's definitely a bug -.-

#419 02/22/2017 at 16:12

Shadow Guard
Taynisu
Just Arrived
Taynisu

Yaay! Got everything! I really enjoyed this event (and the event in my candy love as well).
/static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#420 02/22/2017 at 16:21

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

In the end, I still didn't get the illustration.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  I already used 4 potions and managed to achieve 3 illustrations...overall I got 5...but so close! So close...  /static/img/forum/smilies/yikes.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/yikes.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/yikes.png

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#421 02/22/2017 at 17:04

Obsidian Guard
Hali
Recruit
Hali

I just want to say to the administrating team, that for the next event you should find a better way to allow us players to find the illustration. My Sabali only found one piece in the end, and that's logging in EVERYDAY since the event started until toay, using up all of his energy.

I ended up buying the rest of the pieces and honestly it wasn't worth it. That wasn't fun at all, and I don't think the majority of the players on here got the illustration.

Other than that and the confusion of the event ending today (I thought it would be the 24th like MCL) it was fun. Making chocolates and the outfits are gorgeous.

#422 02/22/2017 at 17:22

Obsidian Guard
kbear
Just Arrived
kbear

how am i suposed to earn the cold coins? /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

sup yall

#423 02/22/2017 at 17:46

Absynthe Guard
Purin
Just Arrived
Purin

Admin, please make the events longer and the salty sugar a lot easier to find. That way people can actually get some of the stuff... (-﹏-。)

https://78.media.tumblr.com/5bd275b1fdea0c69b41705d37f90635a/tumblr_oxgt0aTkvk1u9of0co3_400.gif

#424 02/22/2017 at 18:49

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Hali wrote

I just want to say to the administrating team, that for the next event you should find a better way to allow us players to find the illustration. My Sabali only found one piece in the end, and that's logging in EVERYDAY since the event started until toay, using up all of his energy.

I ended up buying the rest of the pieces and honestly it wasn't worth it. That wasn't fun at all, and I don't think the majority of the players on here got the illustration.

Right? I logged in everyday and managed to only get 5. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png Some said the pieces are achievable when you explore in places where you can always find items easily (HQ Gardens, General Headquarters) but it didn't work that way for me. I'm so sad because the illustration looks lovely. Besides, it's kinda unfair that in the last two events, we have more time to look for the illustration pieces (two weeks last Halloween event I think? And the Christmas event was longer than that) while in this event we only have like, 9 days.  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#425 02/22/2017 at 20:31

Sidekick of the Sylphs
Wyanet

I managed to find all of the illustration pieces with my Danalasm, but he is a legendary companion. Feels like you must have nothing less or a zillion of energy potions to collect the illustration. I love Ez, but his hair is... a bit puffy or something. His face is so lovely though when he is being shy <3 What a cute event this has been.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 15 16 17 18