Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 05/22/2019 at 05:04

Light Guard
Eldarya
Oracle
Eldarya

Hello Guardians,

You finally know the truth about your origins and the news isn't very gratifying but don't worry! You're not alone! An unexpected ally will be fighting by your side to carry out this mission that has been assigned to you: saving Eldarya.
However, the Crystal is in very bad shape... Do you think you can save it along with the people of this world?

https://www.beemoov.com/documents/jpg/2019-05/en-lancementep25-5cdd63e95b350.jpg

>> REVELATIONS<<

The mask is coming off! You are going to have to double your courage and compassion during the route full of traps, for you and your friends.
Are you ready to affront what is waiting for you?

>> VISIONS<<

Your adventure will be marked by three important moments. It’s up to you to make the right choices to collect the illustrations!

>> SPOILER: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Add your opinion/spoil in the section The Game, Eldarya in the Episode 25 Reactions thread.
Your opinions concerning the episode are valuable to the team.
Thank you for remaining polite and cordial when communicating with other players and the game team.

>> ENJOY THE EPISODE! <<

#2 05/22/2019 at 05:17

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

Thanks

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254340761/original.gif

#3 05/22/2019 at 05:36

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Thank you for the new episode.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#4 05/22/2019 at 05:47

Obsidian Guard
Brittany123
Recruit
Brittany123

Thank you!! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#5 05/22/2019 at 08:04

Vanquished a Chicken
Silmei

Thank you! I have been waiting for this!

https://i.imgur.com/hIY3mKw.gif

#6 05/22/2019 at 08:06

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

oh my god,this game is getting greater and greater! much better than my candy love,honestly.
amazing episode. when i'll play it,i will surely cry.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwMFfFR165UNHWlltQQz3-n-3mHOfcLTE17AB3uCXcF8ZeraV24RQLsThKM-GFJS6lp7BxII7wbuITF1pI72zd8nCHvBXadsYUoTbu2Wd7mJySfS7JgXHLx5BHDaZg2xfs8tUAS3d2ROaLvP2FVuB8ki5w7-rcfevM1j_6Bf3vTImndUhFUmwIZjZd-28/s600/Untitled-1.png

#7 05/22/2019 at 08:29

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

And my question is... where's the new spot for my companion to explore?

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#8 05/22/2019 at 10:29

Obsidian Guard
Catrina
Recruit
Catrina

Ah this should be interesting!
The last episode sure ended in a massive hang cliff!

#9 05/22/2019 at 13:04

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

Oh, good! I can finally sleep at night now without being kept awake by thoughts of what's going to happen! Did you know if you stay awake long enough you start getting delusional? Domo-kun told me while sitting in the pouch of a 15 ft tall purple kangaroo playing the accordion.

Kidding, lol. ...the sleep deprivation that brought on this post is unrelated to this game.

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#10 05/22/2019 at 14:30

Absynthe Guard
Jewel
Recruit
Jewel

Thank you! I'm a bit behind in the episodes, but I look forward to playing this when I get there!

#11 05/22/2019 at 22:07

Shadow Guard
LivVirtual
Young Recruit
LivVirtual

I'm really behind on the episodes, but this has piqued my interest.

#12 05/23/2019 at 05:10

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Thanks for the new episode.
Wondered when it would drop considering the last one was like two months ago.

#13 05/23/2019 at 10:00

Absynthe Guard
Violattax
Sylph Sidekick
Violattax

Thank you! I'm so excited!!!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#14 05/23/2019 at 12:30

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

I hope that this episode is about removing mask from Miiko and revealing her to be the antagonist. Because I've been waiting that this whole time, she's so the bad guy in here. She has to be, it's only logical, being so jerk all the time.

Last edited by Forte (05/23/2019 at 16:31)

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#15 05/24/2019 at 04:51

Absynthe Guard
Andreea
Young Recruit
Andreea

Thanks for the new episode. I'm soooo happy!

#16 05/25/2019 at 15:28

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

Forte wrote

I hope that this episode is about removing mask from Miiko and revealing her to be the antagonist. Because I've been waiting that this whole time, she's so the bad guy in here. She has to be, it's only logical, being so jerk all the time.

Spoiler alert!: The Scooby Doo gang are the ones who figure it out and show up to do the mask removal!

But seriously, this episode was a HUGE maana waster! I had over 10,000 maana when I started. I played two episodes. I'm down to 60. I am legit not making this up. It's ridiculous to make us waste 10 whole maana for ONE move then deliberately have endless wandering for nothing. At least in My Candy Love they only charged 2 points per move. This is just some bull***t.

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#17 05/26/2019 at 23:02

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

I finally caught up to date with all the episodes after a long time of just saving up my maana. I AM READY FOR THIS!!! Can't wait to see what kind of cliff hanger I am left on this time!

#18 05/27/2019 at 14:54

Obsidian Guard
felicityswan
Just Arrived
felicityswan

Sadly I'm only on episode 6...but thanks for the episode /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

P.S. (Please read all. Im sorry, i know it a lot)

This is totally off topic, and specifically for Beemov but if any of you (Users) have advice I’d be happy to accept it.... here it goes, I'm on episode 7 (Im looking for Chrome’s companion) and my objective is to "Verifies Purrel’s Information" so I went to the burrow, I got a little trigger happy and clicked the dialogue really fast (don't judge, there was a lot of unneeded detail) I think I accidentally picked “Maybe I should dig the burrow”, instead of “I’ll look around, maybe I’ll find something there?” which leads to Valkons illustration (i found out later.) you would think that the episode would still go on nonetheless. But i've walked around everywhere on eldarya and i've even sent my companion out hoping maybe he would get chrome's companyoin, He found a bat looking companion but the bait used to catch it is 100 gold, and i don't have that kinda money! But I haven't gotten any dialogue or any new objective, nothing! And it's

#19 05/27/2019 at 19:34

Just Arrived
ThatGirlMyra

Can't wait to get there when I'm thirty!
But honestly, thanks for the episode.

☪ ·̩   。 ☆   ゚ *   。*  +   *  ・ 。☆͙  ☆   *
Yₒᵤ ₒₙₗy ₗᵢᵥₑ ₒₙcₑ
ₜₕₑₙ fₒᵣₑᵥₑᵣ...➳ ➴ ➵ ➶
"Sadness is easier because it's surrender
https://i.imgur.com/gccyX8Z.gif[img]

#20 05/28/2019 at 09:29

Shadow Guard
yokonyann
Just Arrived
yokonyann

Thank you for the episode!  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#21 05/28/2019 at 16:43

Obsidian Guard
felicityswan
Just Arrived
felicityswan

ThatGirlMyra wrote

Can't wait to get there when I'm thirty!
But honestly, thanks for the episode.

SOOO TRUE!!!! /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

P.S. (Please read all. Im sorry, i know it a lot)

This is totally off topic, and specifically for Beemov but if any of you (Users) have advice I’d be happy to accept it.... here it goes, I'm on episode 7 (Im looking for Chrome’s companion) and my objective is to "Verifies Purrel’s Information" so I went to the burrow, I got a little trigger happy and clicked the dialogue really fast (don't judge, there was a lot of unneeded detail) I think I accidentally picked “Maybe I should dig the burrow”, instead of “I’ll look around, maybe I’ll find something there?” which leads to Valkons illustration (i found out later.) you would think that the episode would still go on nonetheless. But i've walked around everywhere on eldarya and i've even sent my companion out hoping maybe he would get chrome's companyoin, He found a bat looking companion but the bait used to catch it is 100 gold, and i don't have that kinda money! But I haven't gotten any dialogue or any new objective, nothing! And it's

#22 07/08/2019 at 22:22

Obsidian Guard
Kearl
Just Arrived
Kearl

yay!!!!!!!! this episode looks sooooo good! i really cant wait!!! im still on episode 6 tho... /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

~Kearl

Topic closed

Pages : 1