Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11

#151 08/18/2019 at 01:44

Absynthe Guard
Nur
Soldier of the Guard
Nur

May I ask anyone who has completed the Queen of Cups outfit, whether the outfits are available for other colour variations in the Shop later?

Yerimoto wrote

And about the backgrounds - can we find them in exploration?

Is it possible to find the backgrounds during exploration? If yes, on which mission can we find them?

https://i.postimg.cc/sXQ6XrSC/cat-laser.gif

#152 08/18/2019 at 08:18

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Nur wrote

May I ask anyone who has completed the Queen of Cups outfit, whether the outfits are available for other colour variations in the Shop later?

Yerimoto wrote

Is it possible to find the backgrounds during exploration? If yes, on which mission can we find them?
the Queen of cups is gc only in the shop once you get the first one free...you can choose which colour for each element and I recommend picking the skirt before the coat or you can't see how it layers in preview...i haven't seen anyone say the bgs are on the map and they're not a mission reward

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#153 08/18/2019 at 13:43

Shadow Guard
AkiraMakara
The Answer to Everything
AkiraMakara

I really like this event but... the mermaid skin. Come on guys, you are killing me with these skin tones. Like, it's a nice design and everything, but you gotta throw me a bone here. I'm honestly willing to sacrifice the variety in the scale colors for more skin tones! Realistic and fantasy colors. But come on... Please. That is my only complaint with this event, and this always happens. With the exception of the naga skin which was a little better... but every time. Other than that, loving the event, the concepts, the allotted time for it. All the outfits are great designs too. But seriously... skin tones. Just saying.

☆My Profile Plays Music☆

https://media2.giphy.com/media/YztuZBREQW72U/giphy.gif

#154 08/18/2019 at 16:58

Shadow Guard
MarySue
Just Arrived
MarySue

I really appreciate how doable the first 2 missions are for this event. it's fun so far!

#155 08/18/2019 at 22:45

Shadow Guard
Dakota
Just Arrived
Dakota

I can't seem to be able to buy the pirate ship background in the store for 120 maana despite the fact it says I can. Is there a reason that I am missing or is it just me?

#156 08/19/2019 at 02:45

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

Dakota wrote

I can't seem to be able to buy the pirate ship background in the store for 120 maana despite the fact it says I can. Is there a reason that I am missing or is it just me?

Check your closet. If not there, report it.

#157 08/19/2019 at 03:19

Absynthe Guard
AnaBlum
Just Arrived
AnaBlum

captain outfit is my favourite event prize ever, I want it in every color! also kudos for making a game that doesn't require a mouse to play

#158 08/19/2019 at 04:08

Shadow Guard
ȷungkook
Alchemy Apprentice
Guardian

Dakota wrote

That's a bug. You are only supposed to buy it with GC.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/eb/38/6eeb383093fef384b8a0a9739be22e30.jpg

#159 08/19/2019 at 04:34

Absynthe Guard
Nur
Soldier of the Guard
Nur

DiamondDust wrote

Nur wrote

Yerimoto wrote

the Queen of cups is gc only in the shop once you get the first one free...you can choose which colour for each element and I recommend picking the skirt before the coat or you can't see how it layers in preview...i haven't seen anyone say the bgs are on the map and they're not a mission reward

(feels sad knowing more gc and maana will be used)
But, thank you for the information, DiamondDust!

#160 08/19/2019 at 10:14

Shadow Guard
Loren
Unicorn Sidekick
Loren

Honestly, this is the best event we've had in a long while.

The mini-games were surprisingly easy.

None of the stages of the event were too drawn out.

Plenty of event time to finish everything in.

It could be completed for free, which was a great plus in my opinion.

I love the ship illustration.

Seeing Blobby's evolved form was awesome.

Not to mention, I am obsessed with the Queen of Cups outfit ♥

I just wish the recolors were in maana.

I'm really happy with this event overall, I hope they continue in this fashion as apposed to strictly alchemy or minigames that are way too hard.

I'm already getting way too excited about the Halloween event and hopefully I can save up a substantial amount of maana before then.

Last edited by Loren (08/19/2019 at 10:36)

#161 08/19/2019 at 12:34

Absynthe Guard
Hunterbllue
Recruit
Hunterbllue

For the pirate ship mini-game for the fragments it says I got 3 tries per day but whenever I played it once, it immediately says I have no more tries left??? is this a bug?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bapc/images/c/c0/WOP_WOP_WOP.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140420192618

#162 08/19/2019 at 13:11

Shadow Guard
Cha
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Cha

Hunterbllue wrote

For the pirate ship mini-game for the fragments it says I got 3 tries per day but whenever I played it once, it immediately says I have no more tries left??? is this a bug?

Nope, it's not a bug! You get 3 tries to get 1 puzzle piece per day. I was confused by the same thing earlier until Dia pointed it out. Their wording isn't the best for this task ^^;

I'm on the hunt for cheap event items! If you have unwanted items that are taking up space in your inventory that you want to sell, let me know!

#163 08/19/2019 at 13:15

Obsidian Guard
Kamra
Recruit
Kamra

Has anyone actually gotten the fusion potion in exploration?

(◕‿◕✿) KAMRA (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ NYANYAKAI 。◕‿‿◕。 ROSE (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

#164 08/19/2019 at 13:17

Absynthe Guard
Hunterbllue
Recruit
Hunterbllue

Cha wrote

Nope, it's not a bug! You get 3 tries to get 1 puzzle piece per day. I was confused by the same thing earlier until Dia pointed it out. Their wording isn't the best for this task ^^;

Ohhh that makes sense thank you! I wish they've just said 3 tries for one fragment a day instead ;w;

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bapc/images/c/c0/WOP_WOP_WOP.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140420192618

#165 08/19/2019 at 13:31

Shadow Guard
Chite
Unicorn Sidekick
Chite

Are backgrounds only available by purchase or can we get them through the event or exploration?

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9c94a0c7e787ce95807b222b47d1dc39/tumblr_np0ihqymXt1rbk7nlo1_400.gif

#166 08/19/2019 at 13:37

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

Kamra wrote

I did. It took about half of my ciralak's energy in the 10 energy locations.

#167 08/19/2019 at 14:38

Obsidian Guard
woonbutterfly
Sidekick of the Sylphs
woonbutterfly

Kamra wrote

It's real! Took me quite a lot of energy potions but it's really out there ^^

https://64.media.tumblr.com/9c175124b4a7ebb01d39670713ce7d55/4e125c7c1ff67f53-2f/s540x810/f1656c3e6a2c0aabd1a8f775c8b8c974f8885ac3.jpg

#168 08/19/2019 at 15:05

Absynthe Guard
Nur
Soldier of the Guard
Nur

Chite wrote

Are backgrounds only available by purchase or can we get them through the event or exploration?

I'll just quote again DiamondDust's post about the backgrounds:

DiamondDust wrote

i haven't seen anyone say the bgs are on the map and they're not a mission reward

#169 08/19/2019 at 16:07

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

Dakota wrote

i noticed that. i bought it with maana from the application on the phone. it works there!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwMFfFR165UNHWlltQQz3-n-3mHOfcLTE17AB3uCXcF8ZeraV24RQLsThKM-GFJS6lp7BxII7wbuITF1pI72zd8nCHvBXadsYUoTbu2Wd7mJySfS7JgXHLx5BHDaZg2xfs8tUAS3d2ROaLvP2FVuB8ki5w7-rcfevM1j_6Bf3vTImndUhFUmwIZjZd-28/s600/Untitled-1.png

#170 08/19/2019 at 23:40

Vanquished a Chicken
Nimiri

Coming late to the review party, but now that I am here let the opinions commence!

Fearless Captain Outfit: I'm exceptionally happy with this outfit, especially the belt and pants. I got all the pieces I wanted in a grey/dark green combo.

Fancy Mermaid Outfit: After possessing a poulpa queen skin and original mermaid skin from previous events/episodes, I can say with certainty that I will not be using the fancy mermaid outfit. I do however, appreciate the tail design and the wig for this outfit.

Queen of Cups Outfit: This is the outfit I am the most excited about and I cant decide which color to get. Regardless, I love the design of the wig and the outfit itself as well as the unique halo and cup set.

Companion: I am thrilled we finally found a use for Blobby! His lovely egg has been sitting in my inventory for a long time now and his evolved state for this event is beautiful!

Minigames: The sailing game and the companion feeding game have been some of the better ones compared to past events. They are both easy to maneuver and don't take too much concentration. What's really nice is you have several tries in case you do mess up.

Overall, I am pretty content with this event and don't have any qualms about it.

#171 08/20/2019 at 02:35

Obsidian Guard
Kamra
Recruit
Kamra

This is actually my favorite event so far. Hopefully they keep the same strategy for the next few.

(◕‿◕✿) KAMRA (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ NYANYAKAI 。◕‿‿◕。 ROSE (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

#172 08/20/2019 at 05:00

Shadow Guard
ȷungkook
Alchemy Apprentice
Guardian

TeodoraCV wrote

Dakota wrote

i noticed that. i bought it with maana from the application on the phone. it works there!

Wish I saw this three days ago RIP

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/eb/38/6eeb383093fef384b8a0a9739be22e30.jpg

#173 08/20/2019 at 09:22

Shadow Guard
Chite
Unicorn Sidekick
Chite

The pirate ship background manaa purchase works now on browser.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9c94a0c7e787ce95807b222b47d1dc39/tumblr_np0ihqymXt1rbk7nlo1_400.gif

#174 08/20/2019 at 13:53

Shadow Guard
TwistedRavens
Just Arrived
TwistedRavens

So I just finished the event, and here are my thoughts
Minigame 1; the ship minigame was very well done, being similar to bubbl' temple, only vertical instead of horizontal scrolling. Smooth moving, not difficult, and we had three chances to get one fragment a day, which made sense considering the amount of time this event is open for.
Minigame 2; feeding blobbiathan was rather interesting, sometimes it moved rather fast and its mouth wasn't open for a massively long time but having the chance to get multiple illustration fragments in one game made it really worthwhile playing. I failed completely one day and then the next I got 5 fragments, super happy with the way this minigame worked!

outfits;
Fearless captain; not massively my style, considering it was all randomly found on the map but I can see the appeal. If I find more, great, if not, not massively concerned. It was rather easy to find on the map when you needed it for the mission, though I haven't looked as of finishing the event.
Fancy mermaid; I don't actually hate this one. The main length of the tail could use a little more scale detail, but I love the fins on it. I love how thick it is, it makes my guardian look a little more curvier and built for swimming. all in all I am rather happy with it.
Queen of cups; OK I LOVE this goddess type look! I love we were able to select each piece manually, so if you wanted to mix and match then you could. I just love it, what more can I say?

blobby and blobbette and alchemy; OK so now they aren't just a gag anymore and actually have a use which is great, but i won't actually be using the blobbiathan because I already have my gallytrot. Pretty cool that the alchemy ingredients needed were something we could explore for as well as outright purchase. I found the fusion potion exploring. 450 maana for the creation of the blobbiathan seems steep, but when you look at the companions in the shop and when most eggs sell on the market, this is actually not a bad cost at all for a higher tier companion. That and, if you want to be lore friendly, it would -I imagine- take a lot of magic to create a leviathan. It was a small step of alchemy which was implemented much better than previous events.

Illustrations; gorgeous. the first one on the pirate ship 'boat' is a super fun adventure looking piece, guardian looks like she is enjoying herself plenty which just makes me smile. 'blobbiathan' is an amazing illustration; I love the colours, the detail of everything, and guardian's ready for anything facial expression.

In a nutshell, I really enjoyed this event. The long amount of time we had to complete this made it easier to complete. If events are like this in the future, good things are coming our way!
The only thing lacking is a gorgeous queen of cups themed background in the shop, I would have bought that hands down but that is my only gripe. Well done, team!

#175 08/20/2019 at 16:33

Shadow Guard
LillyChicory
Just Arrived
LillyChicory

are you able to find the mermaid outfit by exploring?
Cause I'm super confused on how to find the outfit or get it then ;-;

Last edited by LillyChicory (08/20/2019 at 16:34)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11