Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14

#151 10/19/2016 at 03:51

Obsidian Guard
Raemina
The Answer to Everything
Raemina

11am it is then! That's two hours after I'm off work ♥
I wonder why 11am though, it seems a random time to begin an event? Even just 6am would appear normal, at least to me.

Last edited by Raemina (10/19/2016 at 03:52)

https://i.imgur.com/b2RoX96.png

#152 10/19/2016 at 04:27

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

I'm guessing they say 11 their time cause they give themselves a coupla hours to get settled in the office and finish checking the event ^=^

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#153 10/19/2016 at 04:31

Obsidian Guard
MomokaYuki
Just Arrived
MomokaYuki

In a half hour it's 11am in France, just saying ^-^

Last edited by MomokaYuki (10/19/2016 at 04:41)

#154 10/19/2016 at 04:36

Obsidian Guard
VisceraNight
Young Recruit
VisceraNight

MomokaYuki wrote

In a half hour it's 11pm in France, just saying ^-^

You seem to have am and pm confused...

o,..,o am snek. hiss.

#155 10/19/2016 at 04:39

Obsidian Guard
MomokaYuki
Just Arrived
MomokaYuki

Oh, sorry :x

I like the cat and the spider the most, because Spadel isn't really pretty and his luck isn't good. I want the cross-sword, other things doesn't interest me really... I will see, what I will get.

#156 10/19/2016 at 05:48

Shadow Guard
Kitty47
Just Arrived
Kitty47

I can't wait!! >\\\< Though, shouldn't it be here already?? If it is set to come here at 11 am France time, then isn't it passed that time now? /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png
I'm not really patient, sooo... ^^'

Last edited by Kitty47 (10/19/2016 at 05:49)

#157 10/19/2016 at 05:49

Shadow Guard
Ailsaria
Young Recruit
Ailsaria

Kitty47 wrote

I can't wait!! >\\\< Though, shouldn't it be here already?? If it is set to come here at 11 am France time, then isn't it passes that time now? /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png
I'm not really patient, sooo... ^^'

Same! I've been wandering around the site for almost an hour now. xD

-ugly, sassy and fabulous since '97-

#158 10/19/2016 at 05:50

Shadow Guard
Kitty47
Just Arrived
Kitty47

I have been logging in and out for the past two hours as well X3 Let's be patient together ^^;

#159 10/19/2016 at 05:52

Obsidian Guard
VisceraNight
Young Recruit
VisceraNight

Y'all... it starts at 11am in the timezone of each server. US server is on Eastern Standard Time, so it'll be another 5 hours before it starts here.

o,..,o am snek. hiss.

#160 10/19/2016 at 05:53

Shadow Guard
Ailsaria
Young Recruit
Ailsaria

Kitty47 wrote

I have been logging in and out for the past two hours as well X3 Let's be patient together ^^;

I'll try to not smash my screen, but no promises haha. The event has started on the French version, and I've been looking around. My account there is really bad and doesn't have a companion but there are a lot of great items in the shops. Did you see those??

#161 10/19/2016 at 05:55

Shadow Guard
Ailsaria
Young Recruit
Ailsaria

VisceraNight wrote

Y'all... it starts at 11am in the timezone of each server. US server is on Eastern Standard Time, so it'll be another 5 hours before it starts here.

5 hours? I think I might explode from the impatience. Thank you for telling us. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#162 10/19/2016 at 05:58

Shadow Guard
Kitty47
Just Arrived
Kitty47

Another five hours.... Well can't help it, all we can do is to wait I guess :3

No, I haven't seen them, since I only have a account on this server, but are there some good stuff?/static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#163 10/19/2016 at 06:00

Shadow Guard
Ailsaria
Young Recruit
Ailsaria

Kitty47 wrote

Another five hours.... Well can't help it, all we can do is to wait I guess :3

No, I haven't seen them, since I only have a account on this server, but are there some good stuff?/static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Yes, the clothing is great. It's really expensive though - so I'm not going to be able to afford anything there haha.

#164 10/19/2016 at 06:07

Absynthe Guard
Gingeraile
Just Arrived
Gingeraile

In the Italian version you have to pay for everything you want with real money... I don't know if I like all of this stuff right now, I hoped I could only used the maanas /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#165 10/19/2016 at 06:10

Obsidian Guard
VisceraNight
Young Recruit
VisceraNight

Gingeraile wrote

In the Italian version you have to pay for everything you want with real money... I don't know if I like all of this stuff right now, I hoped I could only used the maanas /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Some of the event clothing in the shop can be bought with maana.

Also, you can get stuff for free from companion exploration in the Halloween map!

o,..,o am snek. hiss.

#166 10/19/2016 at 06:13

Shadow Guard
Ailsaria
Young Recruit
Ailsaria

VisceraNight wrote

Gingeraile wrote

Some of the event clothing in the shop can be bought with maana.

Also, you can get stuff for free from companion exploration in the Halloween map!

Well my companion has low luck so thank the Gods for the Second Change gauge!

#167 10/19/2016 at 06:14

Just Arrived
Zherrie

At the Finland's and Germany's servers the event started at the same time as in French server. In France it was 11 am then, but for example in Finland it was 12 am already. I find it a little bit confusing that the event didn't start at the same time everywhere since the 11 am starting time didn't apply in Finland.

And it's true that there are a lot of products that you can buy with gold coins only. Hopefully they can also be found during the explorations on the halloweenmap, but so far I have come across only with products that are sold in the shop with maanas.

#168 10/19/2016 at 06:25

Shadow Guard
CureMoonlight
Defender of the Guard
CureMoonlight

Zherrie wrote

At the Finland's and Germany's servers the event started at the same time as in French server. In France it was 11 am then, but for example in Finland it was 12 am already. I find it a little bit confusing that the event didn't start at the same time everywhere since the 11 am starting time didn't apply in Finland.

And it's true that there are a lot of products that you can buy with gold coins only. Hopefully they can also be found during the explorations on the halloweenmap, but so far I have come across only with products that are sold in the shop with maanas.

The items that are exclusively brought with gold coins is this year's outfits and stuff, it has always been that way, however it can be found in exploration on the halloween map.

My Wishlist
-Chrome's Fanclub -The Researchers -- Post Deco Made by @Guardian

https://i.postimg.cc/28VZJbPN/2hiBiiS.jpg

#169 10/19/2016 at 06:28

Obsidian Guard
VisceraNight
Young Recruit
VisceraNight

Zherrie wrote

The reason for that is most likely because no servers started the event before it began on the French server, so since Finland is one timezone ahead of France, theirs started at the same time as France.

Yeah, but the person I was replying to said you couldn't buy ANYTHING from the shop with maana and seemed to be under the impression that they wouldn't be able to get any items from the event at all...

o,..,o am snek. hiss.

#170 10/19/2016 at 06:39

Rookie
Ashleigh

Its 6:38pm on the 19th where i am, still no event /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#171 10/19/2016 at 06:40

Just Arrived
Zherrie

VisceraNight I think you are right, it makes more sense to start the event only when it starts in French.

Ah, okay. The items sold with maanas tend to be quite expensive in the event shop, so maybe it won't be easy to obtain them either. Nevertheless it isn't impossible to get something during the event since there is a bonusmeter in the exploration page exclusively for the event: if the companion returns from 15 explorations (on the event map) with nothing at all, you will get a random event item as a goft. So a companion with a low luckbonus will not ruin the event either, the most important thing then may be just to keep exploring.

#172 10/19/2016 at 06:43

Shadow Guard
Mirana-
Recruit
Mirana-

when its gonna be available ?

#173 10/19/2016 at 06:44

Obsidian Guard
VisceraNight
Young Recruit
VisceraNight

Ashleigh wrote

Its 6:38pm on the 19th where i am, still no event /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

This server's timezone is Eastern Standard Time. It is currently 6:45am EST.

HERE'S A CONVENIENT LINK TO A COUNTDOWN TIMER WHICH WILL TELL YOU HOW LONG UNTIL THE EVENT STARTS

Last edited by VisceraNight (10/19/2016 at 06:50)

o,..,o am snek. hiss.

#174 10/19/2016 at 07:22

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

My timezone is EST as well (it's currently 7:22am).

I woke up early specifically for the event on the english server (I thought it started at 6:30), and I'm busy today, so I won't get to play the event until like 6pm. /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

#175 10/19/2016 at 07:31

Obsidian Guard
Makarvan
Just Arrived
Makarvan

Ahhhhhhhh yesss I seriously hope I get that skull spider, it's amazing! And that bone crow outfit AH simply gorgeous~~~

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14