Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18

#276 02/17/2017 at 16:21

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

I luv this event too. I think they should make more like it  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#277 02/17/2017 at 18:26

Shadow Guard
Prima
Just Arrived
Prima

Sweetpea25 wrote

Why is it so hard to find the salty sugar?!?! Why? It makes no sense as to how something that is so small come be found a variety of pages without overlooking it. It took me three days to stumble across one being on the computer for hours looking for it. Don't get me wrong, I love this years event and outfits but it is almost impossible to find the last ingredient.  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

i play on german,french and this server here..
and i only have problems finding it here on the english server..
For the other two i find it within 2 minutes..usually just 3 or 4 clicks and i have it..
Its so annoying i dont know whats wrong,i already searched everywhere

#278 02/17/2017 at 19:12

Obsidian Guard
LynxSupertramp
Just Arrived
LynxSupertramp

Had a pretty long time finding it as well...
Guys, search everywhere. Hint: try some bottom buttons.

#279 02/17/2017 at 19:17

Obsidian Guard
QueenOfClover
Sidekick of the Sylphs
QueenOfClover

~For those who are still struggling with the salty sugar-try clicking the shops and the purro swap mini game. Also like many of the others have said, try the Bottom buttons like the Goodies and Contacts. Make sue you are looking at every thing before looking elsewhere. Goodluck you guys~

Last edited by QueenOfClover (02/17/2017 at 19:18)

You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. – Mark Twain

media0.giphy.com/media/HnVA14XUiJBZK/200.gif#9

#280 02/18/2017 at 00:43

Shadow Guard
Memily
Fatal Error
Memily

LynxSupertramp wrote

Had a pretty long time finding it as well...
Guys, search everywhere. Hint: try some bottom buttons.
Oh, thank you so much for that tip! Thanks to you, I found the sugar on the Terms of Service page. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://78.media.tumblr.com/86bfaa13359970eb6d241f3c9930ff60/tumblr_p7cht6FNJk1wn1uiao1_500.gif

#281 02/18/2017 at 01:00

Absynthe Guard
Katelynen
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Katelynen

I just got this but if you give the candies to one person and nobody else the other two will start to get JEALOUS!

my questions is what happens when you give a boy all 9 candy hearts needed dose the body grey out like the call button on the my candy love valentine event?

and I think these boys are aware how many of us like one over the other when Nevra said this it made me think that

*squeals*

Last edited by Katelynen (02/18/2017 at 01:12)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bf/b5/47/bfb5471e48f47ab1d5b0237cd72041cb.jpg

#282 02/18/2017 at 01:45

Shadow Guard
Skyla21
Just Arrived
Skyla21

Love the outfits for this event having a hard time finding the Salty Sugar /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Skyla

#283 02/18/2017 at 03:24

Obsidian Guard
Heartlines
Rookie
Heartlines

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for preparing another wonderful event. I love all the outfits (especially Secret Ingredient) and their multiple color schemes. The setup confused me at first, but I got the hang of it. The only issue I had with the event was locating the illustration pieces and the Love Cocoa Beans; my companion is an epic yet the drop chance goes from using thirty energy to nearly my whole bar at times...Thankfully I haven't missed a day, though.
The same goes for illustration pieces, but I have at least the whole event to search for them (unlike the Love Cocoa Beans)
Perhaps increase the drop chance for either of these items just slightly?

Last edited by Heartlines (02/18/2017 at 03:26)

https://i.imgur.com/43hjLrG.gif

#284 02/18/2017 at 03:31

Shadow Guard
Sany
Unicorn Sidekick
Sany

Heartlines wrote

Hi! I just wanted to say thank you for preparing another wonderful event. I love all the outfits (especially Secret Ingredient) and their multiple color schemes. The setup confused me at first, but I got the hang of it. The only issue I had with the event was locating the illustration pieces and the Love Cocoa Beans; my companion is an epic yet the drop chance goes from using thirty energy to nearly my whole bar at times...Thankfully I haven't missed a day, though.
The same goes for illustration pieces, but I have at least the whole event to search for them (unlike the Love Cocoa Beans)
Perhaps increase the drop chance for either of these items just slightly?

I agree, I love this event, but I'm hearing some complaining about, well, pretty much everything. From finding that hidden sugar, to getting at least 7 maana in a mini game and getting illustration pieces, it all seems to be a bit difficult. I would either make these things a bit more easy, or the easier way, extend the event for a few days, so it's possible to do. (Plus for new people who join during the event, they'd have a bit more time to get pretties as well).
But right now, I'm not sure if you can even miss 1 day to get everything of the Valentines day event? And you'd need to find 1 illustration piece every day I think, which is certainly tricky this time around. (I still need 3 myself.)

#285 02/18/2017 at 04:00

Obsidian Guard
morfire18
Young Recruit
morfire18

Finally I have gotten the hang of finding the roaming salty sugar the first 2 days of the event almost had me crying. Anyway after getting a better look at some of the event items I have to wonder if someone at the company got inspiration after watching No Game No Life. I am considering making my girl into a Jibril look alike. I just wish the wigs were cheaper. I would buy like 10 different colors if I could. But I felt the same at the Halloween and christmas events too. Maybe there is a secret... maybe the wigs in Eldarya are all made of only the finest Nymph hair and are magical-hence they cost a fortune. I am a little sad that the Valuret doesn't seem to be available (it was the pet for the frenh servers last Valentines event) But the Lovingis is cute too. Who else loves the event pets? Anyway thanks for the event I am loving it. Tho personally I would put Tabasco in some of the choco as payback for being teased by the guys. /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#286 02/18/2017 at 08:15

Sidekick of the Sylphs
auudrey88

The event looks a little bit hard...

But I know I can do it. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png
Thanks for this new and cool event eldarya. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

http://www.pomniejszacz.pl/files/are-we-asking-for-mercy_1.png

#287 02/18/2017 at 09:47

Obsidian Guard
inesytelia
The Answer to Everything
inesytelia

I really love this event. When I saw all theese clothes are so cute, I just fell in love with it. I hope therewill be some more similar events, where you can chose colors ♥ Good luck You all to get what You want! /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/ItkOYiSJEZ8mk/giphy.gif

Remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect.
Link to external image

#288 02/18/2017 at 11:17

Obsidian Guard
deethebookworm
Just Arrived
deethebookworm

Finding the salty sugar in the most random places... Like on your characters head in the 'editing' section for clothes.  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

#289 02/18/2017 at 11:37

Obsidian Guard
inesytelia
The Answer to Everything
inesytelia

Well, all we a little bit have to stuggle, wanting to find Eldarya’s salty sugar. So then  I found nice made picture, so have a nice look for salty sugar
https://68.media.tumblr.com/04ecf13751ad43062e853f74f026082a/tumblr_inline_oli2ojL4LF1svugrk_540.png
top row, from left to right : bank, closet/modify appearance, library (pop up window when you click on “modify your crush”, market, companion’s page

middle row, from left to right : rankings, clothes shop, messages, goodies, minigames’ page

bottom row, from left to right : inventory, terms of service

Link to external image

#290 02/18/2017 at 11:43

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

Honestly I really love this event my only frustration is how hard it is to find salty sugar and how the heck do I find the illustration pieces?

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

#291 02/18/2017 at 12:13

Shadow Guard
Karichii
Young Recruit
Karichii

Really love this event! All the clothing items are absolutely stunning!
I wish I could get them in every color possible haha x3

#292 02/18/2017 at 12:19

Obsidian Guard
harmonywish
Young Recruit
harmonywish

salty sugar is such a pain! I'be searched everywhere that the guides tell me and I'm afraid it's on Purreko's page, which I can't get to because I did the bindle before checking ;w;

#293 02/18/2017 at 12:40

Obsidian Guard
inesytelia
The Answer to Everything
inesytelia

harmonywish wrote

salty sugar is such a pain! I'be searched everywhere that the guides tell me and I'm afraid it's on Purreko's page, which I can't get to because I did the bindle before checking ;w;

omg.. I really know this feeling, I had the same situation yesterday ( and I ended up without finding). But I hope You will find it somewhere, keep looking, good luck! ♥

Link to external image

#294 02/18/2017 at 12:57

Shadow Guard
Selest
Young Recruit
Selest

inesytelia wrote

Well, all we a little bit have to stuggle, wanting to find Eldarya’s salty sugar. So then  I found nice made picture, so have a nice look for salty sugar

Thank so much for this tip! I've went over and over every page today but... I never thought it could be in modifying the crush part!
Anyway, thanks again.)

And it was kind of funny that this picture was in russian.)

#295 02/18/2017 at 13:17

Obsidian Guard
inesytelia
The Answer to Everything
inesytelia

Selest wrote

Thank so much for this tip! I've went over and over every page today but... I never thought it could be in modifying the crush part!
Anyway, thanks again.)

And it was kind of funny that this picture was in russian.)

Your welcome and good luck to get things what You want the most /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png Yeah.. I know right, it was funny for me too, but I found only in russian /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Link to external image

#296 02/18/2017 at 13:27

Obsidian Guard
Ife
Just Arrived
Ife

Uhh, it's sometimes really hard to find the salty sugar but the outfits are perfect perfect perfect!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I love this game more day by day ^^  -sorry for my sucking grammar, it usually sucks..-

#297 02/18/2017 at 15:21

Absynthe Guard
Kinkou
Just Arrived
Kinkou

I understand, wholeheartedly! They make it so small I have to enlarge my screens to absurd preportions to be able to see it.

"With my next breath, all shall end. With your's everything begins again. Stinks doesn't it?"- God of Creation passing his job off to Tryst, the kender and new Goddess of Creation.

#298 02/18/2017 at 16:55

Obsidian Guard
Heartlines
Rookie
Heartlines

Sany wrote

I agree, I love this event, but I'm hearing some complaining about, well, pretty much everything. From finding that hidden sugar, to getting at least 7 maana in a mini game and getting illustration pieces, it all seems to be a bit difficult. I would either make these things a bit more easy, or the easier way, extend the event for a few days, so it's possible to do. (Plus for new people who join during the event, they'd have a bit more time to get pretties as well).
But right now, I'm not sure if you can even miss 1 day to get everything of the Valentines day event? And you'd need to find 1 illustration piece every day I think, which is certainly tricky this time around. (I still need 3 myself.)

I struggled a bit with the Salty Sugar too, but some nice Eldarya players have pointed out most of the locations thankfully.
(You can even find one on the modify crush section...I had no idea lol) And yes, if you want

Spoiler Click to display

you can't miss more than a day, I think? Unless you're willing to spend money for gold coins to compensate for the days you missed. Which is a bit harsh and stressful when I think my companion will fail to bring back what I need. I even keep my companions last exploration unchecked until everything resets.

https://i.imgur.com/43hjLrG.gif

#299 02/18/2017 at 18:44

Absynthe Guard
Sagamaria
Just Arrived
Sagamaria

Thank you, inesytelia, for sharing those spots! I would never have thought to look from the "Modify your crush" tab. I almost gave up for today.
I agree with many people here, there should be some changes, though I like the event. The outfits are gorgeous and it's lovely that we get to choose the colors ourselves. However, I think the event should last longer or it should be a bit more easy to find the hidden ingredients.

So light up, light up, as if you had a choise

#300 02/18/2017 at 18:47

Obsidian Guard
Chrismh
Just Arrived
Chrismh

inesytelia wrote

https://68.media.tumblr.com/04ecf13751ad43062e853f74f026082a/tumblr_inline_oli2ojL4LF1svugrk_540.png
top row, from left to right : bank, closet/modify appearance, library (pop up window when you click on “modify your crush”, market, companion’s page

middle row, from left to right : rankings, clothes shop, messages, goodies, minigames’ page

bottom row, from left to right : inventory, terms of service

THANK YOU SO MUCH T^T I drove myself crazy today searching hours for that and was so worried I wasn't going to find it DX I never thought to look in the Modify Your Crush tab.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18