Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24

#401 02/24/2018 at 14:01

Obsidian Guard
Stephiroth
Young Recruit
Stephiroth

has anyone elce been having trouble playing the final boss minigame on a touch screen? ive tried playing it on an android phone and i-pad and neither seem to work, it just wont register me tapping the screen at all. Ended up with a wasted 40GC  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#402 02/24/2018 at 14:03

Absynthe Guard
Nur
Soldier of the Guard
Nur

Sweetpea25 wrote

Secondly, Making a strong statement such as “problems with things in the game ect they ignore 90% of the emails” can be very misleading and highly incorrect without any evidence that, I assume you do not have of, to support your claims. Also it takes tons of data of from emails, messages, and the functions that happens in a company.

Not that I want to justify the '90% of emails'.
But they do ignore messages about the faulty system when playing the event minigames. I did send an email (minigame freezes) & our moderators have send those reports about players who experienced the same/other failures in the Assistance forum too. But since then, there's no news/feedback from the team & the only announcement we get from them is about Zong.

Please refrain from giving so-called justifications about their faulty system. This event is already frustrating, shoving with "there's always next time" hurts a lot.

https://i.postimg.cc/sXQ6XrSC/cat-laser.gif

#403 02/24/2018 at 14:46

Obsidian Guard
Meriko
Just Arrived
Meriko

I do not post very much on the forum, but I felt like my voice needed to be heard.That being said,

Being honest, this is the worse event I have experienced. I have been through every event except 2016 Halloween.And in general it is not a fun event. The mini game is almost impossible and like always the event picture is near impossible to obtain as well. I am also on MyCandyLove and there was a time period when the special events were not as fun and that is hopefully what is going on here. Hopefully they will change the special events that are not impossible to complete if you do not spend money. But I am not holding my breath. This is a company after all. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by Meriko (02/24/2018 at 14:48)

#404 02/24/2018 at 15:21

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Fr server announcement ran to 60+ pages of complaints and Beemoov's answer was to close the thread for 5 days to take out 20+ pages of ppl saying they hated the event...THAT'S what they think of everyone complaining and don't ever think otherwise

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ac3acb4142e94064671ee673a6e65a79/tenor.gif?itemid=10625670

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#405 02/24/2018 at 15:33

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

Sweetpea25 wrote

I would like to address a couple of things that you have said both on and off topic for this particular message platform about what I have type in my original message. First, what I mean by “productive manner” is making a statement that is not sarcastically rude because people on this language platform that are monitoring the message and also creating the games and events might get offended by your comment. Secondly, Making a strong statement such as “problems with things in the game ect they ignore 90% of the emails” can be very misleading and highly incorrect without any evidence that, I assume you do not have of, to support your claims. Also it takes tons of data of from emails, messages, and the functions that happens in a company. Since, this is a game that is translated in multiple languages being operated in French company that controls multiple games such as this one, more than likely only a handful of messages with a common problem or theme can reach managers & employees and maybe not the company headquarters itself. Finally, despite your low faith on the success of being heard in this game is something I must disagree on because they had addressed issues , both in this game and in “My Candy Love”, that they showed there concerns and appreciations that I have seen playing the games under this company for years under this language server. Regardless, it is best to try to give constructive opinions and suggestions on things we dislike. Even though the company does make a profit off of games like this one, does not change the fact that we can still play it for free.

I never meant to be rude, I've said that in previous posts. I'm known to be someone who can say things that may come of as rude or sarcastic without actually meaning it. I'm honest if I say that I'm quite the salty person, not I never said something in order to offend someone, I'm just stating my opinion and experiences.

I agree that my statement might have been a bit over the top, although this is how I and the players of the Dutch servers have experienced it. This off topic thing I mentioned is just to show you how bad my experience with the company is and why my expectations are so low. Especially since accounts never got transferred and every email about is was ignored. 15 players I know emailed about it and everyone got ignored.

I actually did give a couple of suggestions about how they could change the event to make it more playable for everyone. So I personally think that I gave enough suggestions ect. Yes, lately they kind of seem to actually care about their players, when I saw the post about cyber bullying I was actually really happy that they gave some awareness to it.

I'm honest if I say that my first post on this topic had a pinch of salt and 100 gram disappointment. Simply because the mini- game back then was two times as hard as it is now and it looked as if they made it just so the paying players could win. However, I discovered later on that this was actually a bug. Yes, I still was a bit salty once in a while, but my few on the event changed after a week and I actually started to enjoy it.

https://dragcave.net/image/W32a0.gif https://dragcave.net/image/yrMa9.gif https://dragcave.net/image/NFTFi.gif

#406 02/24/2018 at 22:08

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

Curious if I will actually be able to finish this event with how little progress I've been able to make... I guess the two day extension might help.

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#407 02/24/2018 at 22:18

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

Okay no luck today...But atleast I know I have a guarantee on the dialogue. I'm not gonna give up with this event!!!

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

#408 02/25/2018 at 04:17

Shadow Guard
Rezurii
Just Arrived
Rezurii

On the final boss game but lost due to my accursed laptop deciding to bring up a notification right when and where I was clicking on a black heart. ¬_¬

TheAstralAlchemist

#409 02/25/2018 at 05:58

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Guys, I got 5/10 on all of the guys and 15/30 outfits. Am I too far off? I got 36 gc and am hoping to earn more on bindles /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

I need more time Beemoov pleeeeease

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#410 02/25/2018 at 06:56

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

MelancholyLush wrote

Guys, I got 5/10 on all of the guys and 15/30 outfits. Am I too far off? I got 36 gc and am hoping to earn more on bindles /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Currently I have 20/30 outfits but I believe I won't have enough time to complete one of the 3 outfits T_T
(I calculate my progress & even out the scores for two collections) I also took into account for the 15 points from the once-every-3-days minigame for me to achieve both collections :<

*sniff*sniff*

..and damn, it won't get any better. (reading DiamondDust-san's post)

Last edited by Yam (02/25/2018 at 07:00)

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#411 02/25/2018 at 07:56

Shadow Guard
Zatara
Unicorn Sidekick
Zatara

@Stephiroth

I played on the computer, but I could not finish the final round. I played on the ipad and finished the 1st round with 7 secs to spare. It is much easier on the ipad! I would try it again ^_^

#412 02/25/2018 at 10:25

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

Has anyone completed the image? Cause I haven't seen a scrap of it!!

#413 02/25/2018 at 11:04

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

I have. Found the last part of it today.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#414 02/25/2018 at 11:28

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

I think I might finish one boy and perhaps another boy as well by the end of this event.
It seems less bugged than it was before which is obviously good.

#415 02/25/2018 at 11:32

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

Yam wrote

MelancholyLush wrote

Currently I have 20/30 outfits but I believe I won't have enough time to complete one of the 3 outfits T_T
(I calculate my progress & even out the scores for two collections) I also took into account for the 15 points from the once-every-3-days minigame for me to achieve both collections :<

*sniff*sniff*

..and damn, it won't get any better. (reading DiamondDust-san's post)

Ya, despite me trying not to give up calculating all the points vs how many days you have is the sad part. I think I'll just be able to complete the second outfit, but there's no way I can do the 3rd one unless they made the extension longer or gave us more chances to play a day. T-T

On a side note your guardian is absolutely beautiful~!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

#416 02/25/2018 at 11:34

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

Complains about not being able to find illustration pieces. Finally finds first piece.
Okay then!

#417 02/25/2018 at 17:54

Young Recruit
Amethyst

Katina wrote

Complains about not being able to find illustration pieces. Finally finds first piece.
Okay then!

You've got the same companion as me and I've got 4/8 illustration pieces. I thought you might've had a companion with low luck when I read your post, but nope. 'Tis crazy. Good luck with finding the rest of the pieces! ♥

For future events the drop rate for illustration pieces should definitely be increased, like many other players have pointed out.

Personally, I haven't had other issues with this event. I actually like both mini games and am confident that I'll finish this event (with the exception of the picture). Here's hoping.

#418 02/25/2018 at 20:56

Obsidian Guard
OhHex
Just Arrived
OhHex

I have 17/30.....all hope is lost for me. I wish it was more like last years valentine event....

#419 02/26/2018 at 00:38

Shadow Guard
Shadie
Young Recruit
Shadie

Just got a new error with the mini game today, the attacks just went THROUGH my shield! I had thought they fixed all the problems since for the the last few days I actually won a few times but now this started. How can one be expected to win when your shield doesn't even work!
  I will still be able complete the event with all the outfits without the mini game working so this isn't me just being bitter, but events should be fun but this one is just frustrating rather than fun, I hope Beemoov figures out whatever problem they are having before the next event!

I swear Blobby is just a cross of Magikarp and Jerry from Undertale and I just don't know how to feel about her...

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil

Be optimistic. The people you hate will eventually die

It seem simple enough. China take all. You can go home now

#420 02/26/2018 at 05:32

Obsidian Guard
Diktynna
Rookie
Diktynna

Same as others are saying... This is worst event which I have played, it's so hard:

I have just 13/30 piece of clothes, I need like 10 more days for event.

And when my computer go like shock middle in game is so annoying. AARRGGHH!!!

(Ps. Sorry bad English)

#421 02/26/2018 at 06:50

Obsidian Guard
karrinrachelle
Young Recruit
karrinrachelle

Can't quite get past the very last end challenge no matter what still and I've played it loads .. I'm about 99 percent sure it will be impossible for me anyways regardless. Hate these games--sorry epic fail.

Last edited by karrinrachelle (02/26/2018 at 07:19)

<3KR

"Only I truly understand and know the true meaning and intent behind my words. Only I!.!.!!." <3KR

"Somewhere out there, there are always people just waiting to be offended by something."

"Most people are nice, others, not so much." <3KR

#422 02/26/2018 at 06:54

Absynthe Guard
Yiume
Young Recruit
Yiume

I have a Draflayel and I found only one piece of illustration so far... and this was days ago! Until now I have finished all the illustrations but it looks like I won't finish this one... Well, that's a shame...

Last edited by Yiume (02/26/2018 at 06:56)

Do you believe a world of happy endings?

Link to external image

#423 02/26/2018 at 07:24

Absynthe Guard
Cazza182
Just Arrived
Cazza182

I'm not entirely sure whether complaints are registered in this feed, but it is a complaint related to this event.
The fact that we have only 40 seconds to beat the hearts mini game with 8 levels is ridiculously difficult. We need more time allotted if there are more levels - up to a minute would be more manageable. Therefore, I would be grateful if the time was increased.

I am really disappointed that the game creators choose to make things so difficult that, for many, the only way they'd complete anything in these events, is to spend GC. I'm sure there are many people who don't have that luxury and enjoy Eldarya for the fact that it is possible to play it for free.

#424 02/26/2018 at 08:10

Obsidian Guard
kbuchanan
Just Arrived
kbuchanan

I believe this may be my first post on the entire site even though I have been a member since day 1 lol

Anyway...I would like to thank Beemoov for this event! The outfits are lovely. I sucked at the dialogue with the boys lol. I thought the shield mini-game was annoying, but I was really good at it. I completed all the outfits for the boys and have 1 of the hearts for the final event. I do agree with the other people posting here that the heart mini-game after you complete the outfits is unfair. I tried it at home on my laptop (with a mouse) and on my dad's desktop (again, with a mouse) and was unable to click all the hearts in time. The only way I was able to do so was to use the touchscreen computer I have at work! Not everyone has access to a touchscreen device that will allow them to properly play that mini-game.

Good luck to everyone in the final days of the event!

#425 02/26/2018 at 09:50

Obsidian Guard
Anyahe
Just Arrived
Anyahe

I have got all of the boys clothes for the event but the special mini-game for Ashkore is hard!

Congrats to the people who were able to complete it but I know for a lot of people, they're having a tough time. Because how are they going to click all of the hearts for 8 levels in under 40 seconds? Really? Under 40 seconds???

I wouldn't be salty about this but we can only the play the mini-game ONCE for a freaking day. A DAY. A. DAY. Beemoov, how does that make sense? How? Due to the difficulty of this mini-game, I would be fine if I could play it every 12 hours or maybe 6. Not a day when if I mess up, I would have to wait until the next day to play it. That makes no sense!

Who thought this was a good idea?? WHO? The way I see it, along with shield game that gave everyone a hard time, you're making players suffer more when a lot of them are getting anxiety for possibly not finishing the part for the boys. And what if they want the companion? Even if they finish getting the clothes, they would still have to go through the mini-game. And that's if they don't pay for it.

Come on, I know you guys are trying to make money but at least have it so where players who don't got money like that, can get what they want without paying for it. That's just not fair.

"I love being the oldest."
http://i67.tinypic.com/fdrqpz.jpg

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24