Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14

#251 10/20/2016 at 22:09

Absynthe Guard
Alikkatz
Just Arrived
Alikkatz

YES!!! Thank you Beemoov I LOVE Halloween!

Also, I'm poor now. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

[url URL=http://s611.photobucket.com/user/kkatz_kkatz/media/23tjqx.jpg.html][img]http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt192/kkatz_kkatz/23tjqx.jpg[/img][/url]

#252 10/21/2016 at 00:16

Obsidian Guard
makiyamagta
Just Arrived
makiyamagta

The outfits. are. BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited for this!
I must express my concern, though, that the "jack-strapped" Eldarya character is quite ableist as it plays off a stereotype that people with mental health issues are scary. Mental health is a very important part of us. I hope Eldarya team and Beemoov Games Network reconsider this outfit. Thank you.

#253 10/21/2016 at 00:37

Shadow Guard
Gabriielle
Young Recruit
Gabriielle

WOOOOOO

BEST TIME OF YEAR<3

Gorgeous outfits. So excited.

https://i.imgur.com/JjFntsK.jpg

#254 10/21/2016 at 01:47

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

*sigh* I can't help but feel a bit cheat at not being able to purchase the Halloween companion eggs. I don't have spare cash to spend on stuff like this. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

I really love Halloween. All the stuff in the shops look great. But, sadly, I don't have much maana to buy anything.

And just on a side note, that purple, bold type in the announcement is a bit difficult to read. Could just be me. I don't have very good eyes and I'm due for new glasses.

#255 10/21/2016 at 08:55

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

makiyamagta wrote

I must express my concern, though, that the "jack-strapped" Eldarya character is quite ableist as it plays off a stereotype that people with mental health issues are scary. Mental health is a very important part of us. I hope Eldarya team and Beemoov Games Network reconsider this outfit. Thank you.

Reading too much into it aren't you?? It's a trope that's pretty common place and this is only a game...be sort of like saying silent hill shouldn't include crazy nurses an stuff in case they offende people who've been victimised by crazy angel of death nurses...

@Trafalgar the bait for each pet can be found on the halloween map and you can also find the pets on the map too so there's not really any cheat going on...I found bait and then my kitty so I've not paid out for it at all ^=^

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#256 10/21/2016 at 09:17

Absynthe Guard
Mikanq
Just Arrived
Mikanq

couldnt stop myself and bought some money to get one of the sets :c

#257 10/21/2016 at 14:15

Just Arrived
FlaviaTheSadic

Cool! Thank you!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Don't let me down...

#258 10/21/2016 at 15:13

Absynthe Guard
Vixen
Guard in Training
Vixen

Thank you so much for this event! It's been really good so far! <3

https://i.imgur.com/qofRrWL.gif

#259 10/21/2016 at 15:32

Shadow Guard
Velouria
Just Arrived
Velouria

Thank you!  I love Halloween and the outfits are really beautiful <3

Lissa from finnish server

#260 10/21/2016 at 20:18

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

DiamondDust wrote

makiyamagta wrote

Reading too much into it aren't you?? It's a trope that's pretty common place and this is only a game...be sort of like saying silent hill shouldn't include crazy nurses an stuff in case they offende people who've been victimised by crazy angel of death nurses...

@Trafalgar the bait for each pet can be found on the halloween map and you can also find the pets on the map too so there's not really any cheat going on...I found bait and then my kitty so I've not paid out for it at all ^=^

I didn't mean to imply actual cheating. I said I just 'felt' like it. Plus, my companion on has 5% luck so it's doesn't do me much good on the map thing.

#261 10/22/2016 at 09:34

Absynthe Guard
EmeraldLove7
Young Recruit
EmeraldLove7

@TrafalgarNeo Yeah I feel ya on that, it's so bad that I've only found 4 items so far and my pet has 110 energy. It also doesn't help that I tried to capture a chead real quick by buying the bait, I didn't even get it so like 500 mana wasted.

#262 10/22/2016 at 12:28

Obsidian Guard
Anime0Lover
Unicorn Sidekick
Anime0Lover

DiamondDust wrote

makiyamagta wrote

That outfit doesn't have to be associated with only crazy people. Magicians use straight jackets (which I would like to use for my Elda) in their performances and they aren't scary. Although, I do find the face a bit creepy.

#263 10/22/2016 at 13:15

Absynthe Guard
Siron
Young Recruit
Siron

Also am I missing something?
This is like the second time this week my companion's energy didn't recharge? :c
Can't explore today because of it o:
Is it possible the event is causing it or did I, like mentioned, miss something?

#264 10/22/2016 at 13:30

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

@Siron

Silly question, but does your companion have food? If not that may be why they didn't recharge their energy.

#265 10/22/2016 at 13:48

Absynthe Guard
Siron
Young Recruit
Siron

Arianni wrote

@Siron

Silly question, but does your companion have food? If not that may be why they didn't recharge their energy.

Pretty sure it had. I fed it yesterday/gave it food, I figure the corko used it today (because it was on 0 again when I logged back on) so I bought new food but yeah maybe I'm just not getting the little fellow's routine then. o:

Otherwise i should probably buy more food & give it to her at a time to prevent it from happening again?

I wouldn't know otherwise ^^'

#266 10/22/2016 at 16:23

Shadow Guard
QueenRandom
Soldier of the Guard
QueenRandom

Siron wrote

Arianni wrote

@Siron

Pretty sure it had. I fed it yesterday/gave it food, I figure the corko used it today (because it was on 0 again when I logged back on) so I bought new food but yeah maybe I'm just not getting the little fellow's routine then. o:

Otherwise i should probably buy more food & give it to her at a time to prevent it from happening again?

I usually make sure that my Corko has more than 3 in its food supply, so it COULD be the amount of food? I've never experienced that with my companion though.

https://i.imgur.com/fYvdRs2.png

#267 10/22/2016 at 20:26

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

EmeraldLove7 wrote

@TrafalgarNeo Yeah I feel ya on that, it's so bad that I've only found 4 items so far and my pet has 110 energy. It also doesn't help that I tried to capture a chead real quick by buying the bait, I didn't even get it so like 500 mana wasted.

Ironically enough, yesterday I just caught a Spidel (sp?) /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png but I don't really have maana to buy another incubator thing. And I have no idea if it's luck is better than 5% so no idea if it'll be worth switching companions.

#268 10/23/2016 at 01:50

Absynthe Guard
Starbella
Young Recruit
Starbella

Does anyone know how you can find fragments to unlock the image?

https://67.media.tumblr.com/be66419beff52741642971cd9e04d8bb/tumblr_nw3uqrj56d1saq0axo1_500.gif

#269 10/23/2016 at 02:02

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

Starbella wrote

I'm not sure but I think you find them when you send your companion out exploring. But I haven't found anything on the illustration. And I haven't seen anything on the site where the pieces can be just laying around.

#270 10/23/2016 at 06:00

Shadow Guard
CureMoonlight
Defender of the Guard
CureMoonlight

QueenRandom wrote

Siron wrote

Arianni wrote

@Siron

I usually make sure that my Corko has more than 3 in its food supply, so it COULD be the amount of food? I've never experienced that with my companion though.

I used to give it one and it would always recharge, maybe it's a bug? You might want to check if the team is aware of this issue in the companions assitance area of the forum? If no one has reported it, maybe suggest it on there about this issue.

@Starbella, the pieces can be found in exploration.

Last edited by CureMoonlight (10/23/2016 at 06:01)

My Wishlist
-Chrome's Fanclub -The Researchers -- Post Deco Made by @Guardian

https://i.postimg.cc/28VZJbPN/2hiBiiS.jpg

#271 10/23/2016 at 07:33

Obsidian Guard
Sireniax
Just Arrived
Sireniax

OMG Thanks *.*

#272 10/23/2016 at 08:32

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Starbella wrote

Random locations on the halloween map only!!

@Trafalgar A rare event pet like spadel will have between 83-114 luck bonus...epic pet chead will have 170-186 and legendary kitty will have 176-333...soo all of them are better than any common pet you can get ^=^

@Curemoonlight you need to have the food in the pets inventory BEFORE the day rolls over and it goes to eat...just always make sure you have more than one food and the pet will just eat automatically...you really don't need to do anything specific to feed it otherwise...

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#273 10/23/2016 at 08:55

Shadow Guard
CureMoonlight
Defender of the Guard
CureMoonlight

DiamondDust wrote

Starbella wrote

Random locations on the halloween map only!!

@Trafalgar A rare event pet like spadel will have between 83-114 luck bonus...epic pet chead will have 170-186 and legendary kitty will have 176-333...soo all of them are better than any common pet you can get ^=^

@Curemoonlight you need to have the food in the pets inventory BEFORE the day rolls over and it goes to eat...just always make sure you have more than one food and the pet will just eat automatically...you really don't need to do anything specific to feed it otherwise...

@DiamondDust, thank you for clearing up what I meant properly, that's what I meant however I didn't explaining it properly so that it made sense. Thank you

Last edited by CureMoonlight (10/23/2016 at 08:55)

My Wishlist
-Chrome's Fanclub -The Researchers -- Post Deco Made by @Guardian

https://i.postimg.cc/28VZJbPN/2hiBiiS.jpg

#274 10/23/2016 at 14:19

Absynthe Guard
Starbella
Young Recruit
Starbella

Thank you, guys! I appreciate your help! ♥

https://67.media.tumblr.com/be66419beff52741642971cd9e04d8bb/tumblr_nw3uqrj56d1saq0axo1_500.gif

#275 10/23/2016 at 15:11

Shadow Guard
Odelle
Just Arrived
Odelle

Hey everyone, is there any thread or even site/blog that can indicate me where some items can be found?

I unlocked all the locations in the French version, but I didn't keep track of them so I don't know where some of the desired items (e.g. hair items) are.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14