Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18

#126 02/14/2017 at 15:27

Shadow Guard
Phase014
Young Recruit
Phase014

Okay so I try waiting but it did't work and I also try buy an item from the shop again and it did't work, should I try something else.

#127 02/14/2017 at 15:32

Shadow Guard
JessicaBerman
Just Arrived
JessicaBerman

Who else got a kick out of the boys' dialogue whenever they got jealous? XD

Hopeless Romantic

#128 02/14/2017 at 15:33

Absynthe Guard
Lindy
Recruit
Lindy

*Clicks around vigorously to find item*

Okay so far I'm actually really liking this event! While I'm not exactly the 'girly' type of person I think the outfits are pretty awesome! Of course I'm always super excited for events on here; in my opinion it's so much better than MyCandyLove events, heh.

https://i.imgur.com/OG4rUfd.png

#129 02/14/2017 at 15:34

Shadow Guard
Krylia
Just Arrived
Krylia

If you find all 4 ingredients every day you'll have enough chocolate to give each guy the 9 needed for the complete outfit, and then there will be exactly 9 more chocolates left, so I presume, that Leiftan will give you a fourth, "bonus" outfit.
Hmmmm, I wonder how it will look like? /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#130 02/14/2017 at 15:49

Absynthe Guard
Aril
Just Arrived
Aril

I can't finde the Salty Sugar (They can be found on the site's various pages. Where? Good question!) :'(.
I visit all the pages..
Can someone help me?

#131 02/14/2017 at 15:58

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Phase014 wrote

Okay so I try waiting but it did't work and I also try buy an item from the shop again and it did't work, should I try something else.

What are you having trouble with hon?? You need to buy an item from the market where the auctions are to get one of the ingredients and 1 is from the map and 1 is found on the pages of the site and the 4th is from getting at least 7pts in the minigames...you only get this stuff once a day so wehn you've have your chocos that's it till tomorrow ^=^

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#132 02/14/2017 at 15:59

Absynthe Guard
Mizore
Unicorn Sidekick
Mizore

Thanks Eldarya Team! The outfits are so cute and the hunt for items fun!!! Happy Valentine's everyone!

Got event items or companion food you'd like to get rid of? Message me on Discord and I'll take them off your hands! Mizore#1203

#133 02/14/2017 at 16:15

Absynthe Guard
Luna782
Just Arrived
Luna782

I've checked every page but I cant find the salty sugar Q~Q

#134 02/14/2017 at 16:18

Shadow Guard
CureMoonlight
Defender of the Guard
CureMoonlight

Luna782 wrote

In the game eldarya section in the valentines thread there's a list of where the salty sugar can be

Last edited by CureMoonlight (02/14/2017 at 16:18)

My Wishlist
-Chrome's Fanclub -The Researchers -- Post Deco Made by @Guardian

https://i.postimg.cc/28VZJbPN/2hiBiiS.jpg

#135 02/14/2017 at 16:28

Absynthe Guard
Aril
Just Arrived
Aril

CureMoonlight wrote

Luna782 wrote

In the game eldarya section in the valentines thread there's a list of where the salty sugar can be

Where exactly is that? I do not know where that is. Could you tell me in parts the way to find it, please?

#136 02/14/2017 at 16:29

Shadow Guard
CureMoonlight
Defender of the Guard
CureMoonlight

Aril wrote

CureMoonlight wrote

Luna782 wrote

Where exactly is that? I do not know where that is. Could you tell me in parts the way to find it, please?

Click this link and check the spoiler box

List

If you still can't find it add me and PM me.

Last edited by CureMoonlight (02/14/2017 at 16:33)

My Wishlist

#137 02/14/2017 at 16:31

Shadow Guard
Phase014
Young Recruit
Phase014

Thank you so much for the help, I got a little confuse I thought I was suppose to buy an Item from the shop not market thanks for helping me with that. : )

Also, Happy Valentine's day everyone. <3

#138 02/14/2017 at 16:34

Shadow Guard
Salem
The Answer to Everything
Salem

Wait a moment... Do we only get 1 chocolate each day? Or 4 for each mission we complete?

If we only get one, then we wouldn't have enough chocolates to get all the outfits by the end of the event, right? So I'm assuming we get 4 each day, right?

haven't finished all of them yet, I still need my familiar to bring me back cocoa beans

And speaking of the cocoa beans, can they be found anywhere? And what's the chance rate of finding them?

sorry for questions, I"m just curious

Love the event btw <3

S  o     y  o  u ' r  e     a  f  r  a  i  d     o  f     t  h  e     d  a  r  k  ?
https://i.imgur.com/igITi8P.gif
W  e  l  l     d  o  n  t     w  o  r  r  y     c  h  i  l  d   ,   f o  r     I     w  i  l  l     l  e  a  d    y  o  u     t  o     t  h  e     l  i  g  h  t

#139 02/14/2017 at 16:36

Shadow Guard
CureMoonlight
Defender of the Guard
CureMoonlight

Salem wrote

Wait a moment... Do we only get 1 chocolate each day? Or 4 for each mission we complete?

If we only get one, then we wouldn't have enough chocolates to get all the outfits by the end of the event, right? So I'm assuming we get 4 each day, right?

haven't finished all of them yet, I still need my familiar to bring me back cocoa beans

And speaking of the cocoa beans, can they be found anywhere? And what's the chance rate of finding them?

sorry for questions, I"m just curious

Love the event btw <3

Once you complete the ingredients list, and mix it together(?) you get 4 chocolates a day. And they can be found anywhere, and it's random as far as I know.

My Wishlist

#140 02/14/2017 at 16:52

Absynthe Guard
Aril
Just Arrived
Aril

CureMoonlight wrote

Aril wrote

CureMoonlight wrote

Luna782 wrote

Click this link and check the spoiler box

List

If you still can't find it add me and PM me.[/quote

Thanks a lot for the help. Finally I found the salt sugar on the "googies" page after enter and searching again. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#141 02/14/2017 at 17:05

Recruit
Abaddon

Link to external image
Aaah, the outfits look great, especially the one from Ezarel! I want to get it first, then probably aim for more wigs and possibly other colors (because I picked poorly and nothing matches).
My boy Ez was drowning in chocolates today, and I absolutely loved it when the other two got jealous.

he/him

#142 02/14/2017 at 17:12

Obsidian Guard
YLS
Just Arrived
YLS

I can't seem to find the salt /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png Oh well, I'll probably stumble upon it when I least expect it...but hey, does anyone know where it appears on the page? Like the top or bottom or just wherever?

#143 02/14/2017 at 17:13

Shadow Guard
CureMoonlight
Defender of the Guard
CureMoonlight

YLS wrote

I can't seem to find the salt /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png Oh well, I'll probably stumble upon it when I least expect it...but hey, does anyone know where it appears on the page? Like the top or bottom or just wherever?

Anywhere and wherever xD but most of the times it's encountered at the top of soemthing or on top of something so..

My Wishlist

#144 02/14/2017 at 17:14

Absynthe Guard
Miya
Just Arrived
Miya

Ah those outfits are just wonderfull x3
Cant decide which one is the best, kekeke

#145 02/14/2017 at 18:12

Obsidian Guard
Rhapsody
Young Recruit
Rhapsody

Win 7 manna in one of the mini-games. Yeah, I suck and only got 6. So no chocolate today for me.

#146 02/14/2017 at 18:28

Young Recruit
YukiTsubaki

My companion spent 120 energy and didn't find a single illustration. I guess like the last event, getting the illustration will be hard. ><

Other than that, it's a nice event. I love the outfits. Although I'm not a pink person too, it's still great. Especially since we can pick the color we like for each equipment. :DD

Last edited by YukiTsubaki (02/14/2017 at 18:36)

writingstumblrbooksanimemanga
https://i.imgur.com/JU14vOI.gif

#147 02/14/2017 at 18:36

Absynthe Guard
Rudi
Young Recruit
Rudi

YLS wrote

I can't seem to find the salt :P Oh well, I'll probably stumble upon it when I least expect it...but hey, does anyone know where it appears on the page? Like the top or bottom or just wherever?

I was wondering if I'm the only one who can't find it xD Looks like I'm not alone :D

#148 02/14/2017 at 18:42

Absynthe Guard
Susumiya
Just Arrived
Susumiya

Thank goodness i'm not the only one that can't find the salty sugar lol..

#149 02/14/2017 at 18:55

Absynthe Guard
fellia
Just Arrived
fellia

Can some one help me I cant find the salty sugar anywhere

#150 02/14/2017 at 19:19

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Uh, just out of curiosity. There's a guy in the event page that's just a silhouette...is that intentional or do I have to finish an episode to get him @_@ because I want to give him chocolates but I was unable to.

And I wish we can pay for the chocolates with maana instead of coins... /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18