Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18

#151 02/14/2017 at 19:32

Shadow Guard
Vivariya
Young Recruit
Vivariya

I'm sorry if this was already answered or asked by someone, but where are the daily missions located? I've check the event page but I didn't see anything, unless I really did miss it somewhere.

Pokemon Sun Name: Kivanya/3DS Friend Code: 5129-1771-4865
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/Kazimo/website%20stuff/Kazimo.png

#152 02/14/2017 at 19:43

Shadow Guard
MissyPuppet
Just Arrived
MissyPuppet

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!~
Link to external image

Well first off I think that this event is very creative and exciting! But the only thing is that I can also agree that instead of coins it should be maana... And for me I cant click anywhere, I cant go to the shops nor can I click on my companion and this has been happening since yesterday. Meaning I cannot participate in this event.. which to me seems a bit unfair.. Is this happening to anyone else? Again, Thank you for this event.

#153 02/14/2017 at 19:43

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

MelancholyLush wrote

Uh, just out of curiosity. There's a guy in the event page that's just a silhouette...is that intentional or do I have to finish an episode to get him @_@ because I want to give him chocolates but I was unable to.

And I wish we can pay for the chocolates with maana instead of coins... /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

I believe once we get all outfits we give 5 chocolates to him to get the "surprise" This is just me assuming. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#154 02/14/2017 at 19:52

Rookie
Morrigyn

How dare they assume I just wanted clothes! HUMPH.

Twilight
Rose white
Lead me home

#155 02/14/2017 at 19:55

Obsidian Guard
Lostgirl84
Recruit
Lostgirl84

The outfits rock.. but the getting the ingrediants are hard. especially the one on various pages

#156 02/14/2017 at 19:55

Absynthe Guard
Basina
Just Arrived
Basina

I can't Salty Sugar anywhere. Can someone please tell me where they found it.

My friends have told me...
On the kitty in the mini games section
The title card on each page

#157 02/14/2017 at 20:00

Obsidian Guard
Hali
Recruit
Hali

This event is already not working for me...
I hate when you have to find something on various pages ESPECIALLY if it's absolutely needed. I have gone everywhere on each page and cannot find the salt. I'm not wasting an hour of my time just going through pages to still have nothing pop up or not be on the page. Come on!

#158 02/14/2017 at 20:13

Obsidian Guard
Ariea
Just Arrived
Ariea

Hali wrote

This event is already not working for me...
I hate when you have to find something on various pages ESPECIALLY if it's absolutely needed. I have gone everywhere on each page and cannot find the salt. I'm not wasting an hour of my time just going through pages to still have nothing pop up or not be on the page. Come on!

It's also super small and easy to over look.  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  They could at east make it easier to find like on My Candy Love

#159 02/14/2017 at 20:51

Just Arrived
Pinky

MelancholyLush wrote

Uh, just out of curiosity. There's a guy in the event page that's just a silhouette...is that intentional or do I have to finish an episode to get him @_@ because I want to give him chocolates but I was unable to.

And I wish we can pay for the chocolates with maana instead of coins... /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

That looks like Leiftan's silhouette. He probably is only available on the French site. On the bright side, maybe he is available to romance in the future?

#160 02/14/2017 at 20:56

Obsidian Guard
SkylerScape
Young Recruit
SkylerScape

when they say "buy from the market" do they mean the auction market or the shops?

Please HELP /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#161 02/14/2017 at 20:57

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

SkylerScape wrote

when they say "buy from the market" do they mean the auction market or the shops?

auction market

#162 02/14/2017 at 20:58

Absynthe Guard
lilyy
Rookie
lilyy

Decided to buy the clothing in shades of light blue, purple, white, and pink.

#163 02/14/2017 at 21:12

Absynthe Guard
Tasarti
Just Arrived
Tasarti

It says the salts are hidden on various pages, I found one on top of my character while changing my outfit.

#164 02/14/2017 at 21:18

Shadow Guard
LilMissKisses
Young Recruit
LilMissKisses

Link to external image
The outfits are beautiful! <3

#165 02/14/2017 at 21:18

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

This is incredibly underhanded. Obviously they make it difficult on purpose in the hopes that the more desperate players will cave and give them money for gold coins then jack up the price to TWENTY gold for ONE little chocolate so that you need to spend more to have more. Typical money grubbing technique. Can't tell if they think their ploy isn't obvious or if they just don't care.

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#166 02/14/2017 at 21:24

Absynthe Guard
lilyy
Rookie
lilyy

5 gold coins for one chocolate is a fair price, but twenty for one measly chocolate?!

#167 02/14/2017 at 21:25

Obsidian Guard
SkylerScape
Young Recruit
SkylerScape

tenshijanai wrote

SkylerScape wrote

auction market

Thank you.
now if I could just find the silly salty sugar...i'm about ready to give up as my excitement for this even has already dwindled... /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#168 02/14/2017 at 21:49

Absynthe Guard
fellia
Just Arrived
fellia

I think I'm gonna go crazy looking for this salty sugar T_T  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#169 02/14/2017 at 21:56

Obsidian Guard
SkylerScape
Young Recruit
SkylerScape

I checked EVERYWHERE...refreshed pages over and over and STILL can't find the salty sugar..

it's too hard to find or there is something wrong with my account /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png 

Some players say they found it on heads..I literally have no contacts in this game (my fault really) and my avatar's head is noticeably empty

I don't know what else to do and I'm about ready to give up /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

#170 02/14/2017 at 21:58

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

Have you checked the links at the bottom of the page? contact/goodie?

#171 02/14/2017 at 22:09

Obsidian Guard
SkylerScape
Young Recruit
SkylerScape

tenshijanai wrote

Have you checked the links at the bottom of the page? contact/goodie?

You are and ANGEL!
Thank you so so so so much.
This was so hard to find /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#172 02/14/2017 at 22:11

Absynthe Guard
fellia
Just Arrived
fellia

Here are some places you can find the salty sugar
Hope this helps:

on the crush pop-up menu

In the bank, on the gold coins.

On the index page or the wardrobe, on the head of your character

On the oracle’s head, in the messages page.

In Purral’s bindle, in the minigame.

On Purriry’s head in her shop.

In the TOS (terms of service) page

In the inventory

In the Goodies page

On “My companion” In the exploration page

#173 02/14/2017 at 22:15

Obsidian Guard
Irilynn
Recruit
Irilynn

Pinky wrote

MelancholyLush wrote

That looks like Leiftan's silhouette. He probably is only available on the French site. On the bright side, maybe he is available to romance in the future?

On the page it says after you unlocked the other outfits, you can pay for 5 extra chocolates to give to Leiftan for his outfit.
"If you have time, you can also make 5 more chocolates for "someone"."

#174 02/14/2017 at 22:25

Shadow Guard
InkBlossom
Unicorn Sidekick
InkBlossom

Wow, these outfits are so pretty! They remind me of something Aphrodite would wear, or something like the seraphs from Edgar Allen Poe's "Annabel Lee". Thanks so much for this great event!

La vie est belle et tu es comme elle.
Link to external image

#175 02/14/2017 at 23:37

Obsidian Guard
QueenOfClover
Sidekick of the Sylphs
QueenOfClover

Ooooh I had no idea that there was going to be a Valentines day event Although @Vince did say something. Not exactly my color scheme but I'm still digging the hairstyles and the wings O.O

You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. – Mark Twain

media0.giphy.com/media/HnVA14XUiJBZK/200.gif#9

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18