Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 34 35 36

#876 04/27/2017 at 04:10

Absynthe Guard
Jayne
Recruit
Jayne

Yikes! Wifi mishaps, work, and time zones ruined my finishing this event /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Hopefully I'll have better luck if they do another one!

#877 04/27/2017 at 08:14

Obsidian Guard
MinervaLily
Soldier of the Guard
MinervaLily

Thank you for the event. That was fun.

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." ~ MC Scooter.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdSRR4Gi1BxNuCI/giphy.gif

#878 04/27/2017 at 23:11

Sidekick of the Sylphs
Wyanet

Whew, back to "normal" here. Finally can get a breather from collecting/sending the eggs, illustration, daily purchasing from the shops, preparing 3 clovers, scrambling to send companion for spring bindle ingredients over and over again... This event was FULL! The hardest part was feeding Mery all 30 eggs and seeing his smug face after every feeding. I kinda imagined I was egg bombing him. Me and Mery do not mesh too well, as you can tell. Little brat is so annoying, ha-ha.

Please, BeeMoov, have mercy on us and make it a bit easier next time, it was a lot to keep track of on top of many players stressing over upcoming exams!

Thank you for the fun ride, though, we appreciate your undoubtedly hard work on everything, the outfits were top notch, and the new companion is fun to look at. And please, bring the special bindles back, only this time without purropasses, pretty please.

So I got all I wanted out of this event, and I hope y'all did too! I have exactly 111 Maana left from a few K's just a day ago, so judging by that the event was a success lol.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 34 35 36