Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9

#201 06/30/2017 at 17:26

Obsidian Guard
Morinas
Young Recruit
Morinas

Drasa wrote

Thanks for this amazing event, although I wish it could last a bit longer because somehow I fell behind a bunch and I won't be able to complete the outfits fully.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Same! I'm way behind (both here and on MCL). So I'm really hoping they expand both events for at least a couple more days like last time.

Embrace your fangirl~

#202 06/30/2017 at 20:20

Obsidian Guard
NaomiTachi
Recruit
NaomiTachi

MelancholyLush wrote

I...wish that we have a "Try On" feature whenever we finish a mission and pick the color of the clothing that we want...because I picked the wrong color for the Maestro notes. I thought what I chose is a black one but I got the ugly green and brown ones. I know, my eyesight's pretty bad, but still...

I did the exact same thing! Didn't have enough Maana so I had to waste gold getting the cool black one XI  It would be great to have a try on feature and if each piece of clothing could be labeled with the correct color. I don't have bad eye sight but it is really difficult to see the colors sometimes, especially with something smaller.

#203 06/30/2017 at 22:53

Obsidian Guard
Sijia
Recruit
Sijia

Is it possible to finish the event if you've missed one day?
At least without spending money?
My internet connection went down for a full day and a half
and I'm now behind here and on MCL.

Also it's so hard to get the same colors of each set
with them not being labeled or even being in the same place.
I've given up completely on getting the sets in the same colors
as it's too difficult to understand what you're getting.
I just pick random colors now.
I hope they fix this in future events.

"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good." - Martyr Logarius

#204 06/30/2017 at 23:36

Shadow Guard
lovelyjuliexo
Guard in Training
lovelyjuliexo

This new companion is so cute!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/ad52213ed8e465916c071e00bc76fcde/tumblr_nim0m3ZdYG1s6bxzqo2_500.gif

#205 07/01/2017 at 00:37

Shadow Guard
GrinningReaper
Recruit
GrinningReaper

Thank you for having brought us this wonderful and adorable event! I enjoyed it a lot and am very happy to own these amazing outfits and new companion. c:

https://i.imgur.com/TEvg3MP.gif

#206 07/01/2017 at 02:54

Absynthe Guard
Storm
Recruit
Storm

All I can say is thank you!

This event was much more fun then the last 2 only because I didn't have to rely on "chance" as much as did with them.

I know alot of people still had problems finding the two items that were hidden on the site pages so maybe add a sound alerting us that it is on thought page or a glow to are companion/avatar portraits as way of alerting us its on that page? Its an idea.

As for the outfits... HOLY COW! I'm soooo happy I have been saving my Maana! I thought I was going to have at least 10k for the Halloween event... Looks like I'm starting from scratch  again as it stands I'm still trying to get two more pieces to complete my "Dark Music" outfit hopefully I'll sell a few items but either way thank you for giving us such fantastic cloths!

My only complaints are prices (as always never enough maana to buy), and very few sliver compared to golds. I'm a sliver person so it really irks me when I see an amazing blue skirt (my number one go to color) with gold lining/chains. I understand this a personal taste thing but it would be super nice to see some doubles of the same base colors but with silver lining/chains please?

Also one last thing I know the outfits aren't supposed to match but if you had made a Diva jacket/skirt combo to match up with the red/black/sliver Minstrel skirt it would have been an instant buy for me because the red in that skirt is AWESOME! I would love to see more red items in this shade please! I'm wishing one of the Minstrel tops was in this shade...

Lastly honestly we need a try on feature (before we pick!) and it be really nice if each piece of clothing could be labeled with the correct color as others have stated before me. Or maybe a one time replacement system! You click the wrong color? No problem for each item you get the chance to replace (not get another free one) but to replace the one you got for free, it be like an exchange system!

Anyways THANK YOU!

P.S. the Companion is adorable! Now if I only had more maana I'd switch to it...

Life is a mystery waiting to be explored; all you need is the will to explore it. ~Storm

#207 07/01/2017 at 12:19

Obsidian Guard
GypsyJones
Just Arrived
Batsygirl

I've just completed everything. Now I'm waiting for my companion to hatch.... two more hours.....

#208 07/01/2017 at 14:27

Sidekick of the Sylphs
Wyanet

Thank you for the wonderful event, our hard-working team of developers, administrators, translators and moderators! Without any of you this would not have been possible. This event was a huge bubble of fun, and I already miss the squidkitties because they were the best part of it! Thank you for delivering these unique and most stylish outfits with a healthy helping of humor. I hope to see the kitties back one day!

#209 07/01/2017 at 19:10

Obsidian Guard
Haruki
Defender of the Guard
Haruki

I'm a little sad that this event is coming to an end.
It was quite enjoyable and the symphony at the end was marvelous along with the additional surprise after the completion of the outfits ^w^

https://i.imgur.com/4y7pUCg.jpg

#210 07/01/2017 at 21:58

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

I just have the wigs left since I missed the first day. I love how Eldarya allows you a little room incase you mess up. So excited to finish! This has been a great event!!

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#211 07/01/2017 at 23:09

Shadow Guard
Esmarias
Soldier of the Guard
Esmarias

Guys, I'm not going to get even one complete outfit. I missed too many days. I'm trying to get as many items as I can, but I am STUCK. I've been through a few of these "find the hidden item" objectives, so I know all the usual haunts but I have looked Everywhere on this site and I still have not found the scales. This isn't my first rodeo; I don't understand what I could have missed....

#212 07/02/2017 at 02:46

Young Recruit
Lovalia

Missed a couple days, so I won't be completing any of the outfits. Though, I did enjoy the event. The Poulpatatas are so cute!! ^^

Hello...is me you're looking for?

#213 07/02/2017 at 04:09

Obsidian Guard
Sijia
Recruit
Sijia

Just finished the event!
Though that last memory game was awful for
me as I have such an atrocious memory,
it probably took me well over 20 tries.

Thank you for the event,
it was certainly unexpected!

"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good." - Martyr Logarius

#214 07/02/2017 at 07:03

Shadow Guard
ashleymar
Recruit
ashleymar

Almost missed the egg at the end.. haha that would have sucked. /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png

Here for the outfits and the companions ♥

#215 07/03/2017 at 00:05

Shadow Guard
Nanashi-Baka
Just Arrived
Nanashi-Baka

I thought the event was supposed to end at midnight, today? I only missed one day, but i won't be able to get the hair or the egg.

Last edited by Nanashi-Baka (07/03/2017 at 00:06)

My bae!!
https://68.media.tumblr.com/a362c43c3805fe68fae25d0adcb01851/tumblr_nq2hdfT4Nk1qlgwpgo1_500.gif

#216 07/03/2017 at 11:37

Obsidian Guard
Semma
Recruit
Semma

Did anyone else finish the event, get all of the clothing...but NOT get the companion? I'm so confused, and there's no new egg in my inventory. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#217 07/03/2017 at 13:24

Sidekick of the Sylphs
auudrey88

Link to external image

Semma wrote

Did anyone else finish the event, get all of the clothing...but NOT get the companion? I'm so confused, and there's no new egg in my inventory. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

To have gotten the companion, you would've had to click on the King after the symphony. ( that's how I got it!!! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png )

Believe you can and you're halfway there.

http://www.pomniejszacz.pl/files/are-we-asking-for-mercy_1.png

#218 07/03/2017 at 13:25

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

Semma wrote

I'm not sure what happened. Before the event was over, I saw that there was the egg in my inventory. This is my first event, so maybe this is how we get them.

Either way, by chance I found myself back on the event screen, and clicked on the king (I wanted to make sure that I hadn't missed anything, even though it looked like I had all of the items, clothing and egg). After that, he then gave me an egg. This was obviously the one that I already had, so my stock levels weren't changed.

Did you forget to click on him after getting the final clothes? Perhaps the egg disappears if you fail to 'collect' it at the end of the event?

#219 07/05/2017 at 01:26

Absynthe Guard
Spiral
Vanquished a Chicken
Spiral

AHh I can't believe I missed this one. I love the outfits >.<

her apparelher historyher wishlisther shop
quem deus vult perdere, dementat prius. ↓
https://i.imgur.com/1mo80qU.gif
<br />

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9