Pages : 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24

#451 02/27/2018 at 09:51

Absynthe Guard
Roseliyn
Recruit
Roseliyn

Ups...I didn't knew
Thank you :3

https://media1.tenor.com/images/acb22dacf93f91facc6298f345836abd/tenor.gif?itemid=11367021https://78.media.tumblr.com/d0a6661aad3307f633f5ef7a1e324811/tumblr_okdewv3VpK1s7xoeto1_500.gif

#452 02/27/2018 at 15:25

Absynthe Guard
Vaihanai
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vaihanai

Ok!! I FINALLY finished the event in all the servers!!

My thoughts:

-THEMATIC: I love the idea our boys are bewitched by a succubus! I prefer some action instead of just giving out chocolate to them all...

-DIALOGUES: Although they are easy to guess, I feel they are too random to be a crucial part of the event... I don't like that getting the points or not is just luck.

-SHIELD GAME: The first day it was literally impossible for me to get any points! And it didn't get better for the next two days neither... The 4th day I got 10 points! And from there it only went better!
It's true I didn't experience any bug or anything similar from the third day to the end, so that and the fact I'm used to something similar in Undertale made that game sorta easy for me, in the end.

-THREE-DAYS GAME AND FINAL GAME: I think that was the easiest game. I took the 15 points for granted all the time, and I didn't fail to get them all. I must say I use a computer with touch screen, so it was very easy, and it didn't bug. I'm happy with that game /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

-COMPANION: F L A W L E S S  C U T I E!!!!! I love that little one, and I am so happy it's finally with me! We have been asking for that one for so long and I'm glad they finally made it a thing! <3

-OUTFITS: What to say, I love them, they are ultra pretty <3 The hairs, new eyes, all that satin and roses and WAH they are beautiful.

-PRICES: This year, things are DAMN EXPENSIVE!!! I wanted some cape in another color and it was like 1200 maana, so I just didn't buy it... NOT TO MENTION LAST YEAR'S STUFF IS ONLY AVAILABLE VIA GC I loved that outfits and wanted to get some of the pieces, but I don't use GC, so I just gave up on it

-BUGS: No bugs since the 3rd game, but a lot of players seem to be experiencing them... Maybe it's because the device used? I have wifi wire and touch screen, which made things smooth, but I didn't even try on cell phone, because it gets all laggy there and I didn't wanna risk it.

-OVERALL: I was a little bit down the first days, but the fixes Beemoov made gave me hope, so I could finish it, to my surprise.
I really liked this event, I had great expectations for it and I'm satisfied with the outfits and the pet :3
I like the fact that Beemoov makes events which are possible to be completed without paying, thing that isn't always made in other games... So yeah, I think it was pretty nice /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/KIMI9l3.jpg

#453 02/27/2018 at 15:42

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

Sijia wrote

Yes! I've finished the event and got the companion!
I mean I still have 4 pieces of the illustration left to find but I doubt I'll get them.

The last minigame was really difficult though...
I finished with only microseconds lefts on both victories and failed a couple times.

Congratulations!! That is indeed an amazing feat~!

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

#454 02/27/2018 at 16:06

Obsidian Guard
IceColdBlueHot
Young Recruit
IceColdBlueHot

Ok, so I got all of the outfits (thanks to good dialog choices and 5 bucks and the 3 day mini game) but no companion because I am always off by 1 second/ 1 heart. I can live without the companion but it sucks that I spent that money and still was unable to complete everything.

When making a daily game that is meant to be where you are SUPPOSE to earn most of your points, it should be a tad bit easier and not seem like it is rigged to be lost. Example being having two pellets coming from opposite directions and expected to block both when they hit at the same time. Makes it seem rigged and people, like myself, will just give up on it all together.

The daily dialog was nice, I loved that feature. My only issue with it is that since the daily mini-game was so hard to complete, that we could have had 1 dialog per day per guy instead of one dialog with only one guy.

The 3 day mini-game was really nice. The only issue I have is that when you complete everything and go to the companion earning stage, there are too many stages for the amount if time provided. I get stuck with either 1 page or 1 heart left, so maybe an extra 5 seconds would do it justice. I understand that it is meant to be harder because it is the final attack, but because of how hard it was to just get to that page, people who didn't pay to get to that point earlier or had really mad daily mini-game skills don't have enough time to waste waiting for the 24 hour recharge to just fail again. Most of us who do get here legitly or paying late in the event only have a day to a few days to get it. One more bit of feedback would be to not reset the 24 hour timer if someone pays the 20 GC to get an extra play. I did not realize that when I had 3 hours left on the timer that if I paid the 20 GC that it would reset back to 24 hours. Was a little heart breaking.

Overall, I liked the event and the items but I do believe this event was rigged a little too much to compel you to buy GC. I understand that money is required to keep the game going and that you need to make money somehow, but there needs to be a balance and I think this event tipped a little too much towards the pay to play side this time. Made it a little distasteful. I hope that the next event is going to turn out better! Looking forward to it!

#455 02/27/2018 at 20:11

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

The masked man game is hard.
This game needs at least 2 chances to play it a day.
Because this means your at the end of the event at this point, and you could possibly not win the cute

Click on this blue tab

Come on Beemoov be a little forgiving. Make us feel that it's a Valentines Event.

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#456 02/27/2018 at 21:21

Shadow Guard
Lucii
Recruit
Lucii

Vaihanai wrote

Ok!! I FINALLY finished the event in all the servers!!

My thoughts:

-THEMATIC: I love the idea our boys are bewitched by a succubus! I prefer some action instead of just giving out chocolate to them all...

-DIALOGUES: Although they are easy to guess, I feel they are too random to be a crucial part of the event... I don't like that getting the points or not is just luck.

-SHIELD GAME: The first day it was literally impossible for me to get any points! And it didn't get better for the next two days neither... The 4th day I got 10 points! And from there it only went better!
It's true I didn't experience any bug or anything similar from the third day to the end, so that and the fact I'm used to something similar in Undertale made that game sorta easy for me, in the end.

-THREE-DAYS GAME AND FINAL GAME: I think that was the easiest game. I took the 15 points for granted all the time, and I didn't fail to get them all. I must say I use a computer with touch screen, so it was very easy, and it didn't bug. I'm happy with that game /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

-COMPANION: F L A W L E S S  C U T I E!!!!! I love that little one, and I am so happy it's finally with me! We have been asking for that one for so long and I'm glad they finally made it a thing! <3

-OUTFITS: What to say, I love them, they are ultra pretty <3 The hairs, new eyes, all that satin and roses and WAH they are beautiful.

-PRICES: This year, things are DAMN EXPENSIVE!!! I wanted some cape in another color and it was like 1200 maana, so I just didn't buy it... NOT TO MENTION LAST YEAR'S STUFF IS ONLY AVAILABLE VIA GC I loved that outfits and wanted to get some of the pieces, but I don't use GC, so I just gave up on it

-BUGS: No bugs since the 3rd game, but a lot of players seem to be experiencing them... Maybe it's because the device used? I have wifi wire and touch screen, which made things smooth, but I didn't even try on cell phone, because it gets all laggy there and I didn't wanna risk it.

-OVERALL: I was a little bit down the first days, but the fixes Beemoov made gave me hope, so I could finish it, to my surprise.
I really liked this event, I had great expectations for it and I'm satisfied with the outfits and the pet :3
I like the fact that Beemoov makes events which are possible to be completed without paying, thing that isn't always made in other games... So yeah, I think it was pretty nice /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Congrats Vai~! <3 /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png I'm so happy you completed it, I'm still gonna try my best despite still needing to finished Ezarel...

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness." ~Desmond Tutu

Selling Afros of all colours

#457 02/27/2018 at 21:48

Obsidian Guard
karrinrachelle
Young Recruit
karrinrachelle

Cha wrote

Does anyone have any tips for the final boss battle?
Ditto! If anyone has an extra of the companion and is willing to sell message me and let me know please!! I’m willing to spend mass maana and coins etc on him/her!

<3KR

"Only I truly understand and know the true meaning and intent behind my words. Only I!.!.!!." <3KR

"Somewhere out there, there are always people just waiting to be offended by something."

"Most people are nice, others, not so much." <3KR

#458 02/27/2018 at 21:57

Obsidian Guard
Raven48
Just Arrived
Raven48

The outfits are gorgeous, but I agree the last mini game is a few seconds too short to complete. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Last edited by Raven48 (02/27/2018 at 21:57)

#459 02/27/2018 at 22:22

Absynthe Guard
Koizumi
Guard in Training
Koizumi

The last game is so hard! And now the event is over tomorrow so I guess just won't get the companion, sigh.
I mean at least I got the clothes I guess, but this event stressed me out more than it should've

Last edited by Koizumi (02/27/2018 at 22:25)

https://data.whicdn.com/images/337008121/original.gif

#460 02/27/2018 at 23:18

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

Koizumi wrote

The last game is so hard! And now the event is over tomorrow so I guess just won't get the companion, sigh.
I mean at least I got the clothes I guess, but this event stressed me out more than it should've

They extended the event til March 2nd.

#461 02/28/2018 at 00:41

Absynthe Guard
Katelynen
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Katelynen

Man the shield games at it again and by that I mean it's sending bullets out in three different direction faster then the ones before them!

Last edited by Katelynen (02/28/2018 at 00:42)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/bf/b5/47/bfb5471e48f47ab1d5b0237cd72041cb.jpg

#462 02/28/2018 at 01:50

Shadow Guard
Tsukii
The Answer to Everything
Tsukii

Link to external image

Finally finished the event. I hope to never see something like this again, ugh.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

Since they changed the shield minigame i was able to mostly win 10 points everyday. It also gets a lot easier with practice. But when you are thrown into the game for the first time?
Hah, good luck.

Managed to get the companion and i seriously had the most unexpected piece of good luck by winning the game in the last last second today.

For the illustration... I probably won't get it and i'm not even mad. Can't say i really tried to get it because i didn't.
------------------
Link to external image

Last edited by Tsukii (02/28/2018 at 01:53)

https://i.imgur.com/I2Y69N9.jpg

#463 02/28/2018 at 02:09

Shadow Guard
PrincessRain
Emeritus Valkyrie
PrincessRain

karrinrachelle wrote

Cha wrote

Does anyone have any tips for the final boss battle?
Ditto! If anyone has an extra of the companion and is willing to sell message me and let me know please!! I’m willing to spend mass maana and coins etc on him/her!

Link to external image

@karrin
Hello! Just letting you know that companions obtained via an event like this - aka, not in exploration - cannot be sold on the market nor can they be bought in the shop for maana or GC. You cannot get more than one of them either, so nobody will have extra. The only way to obtain this event companion is to complete the event yourself - it was the same as the Easter companion last year too. Good luck completing the event! Hope you get your own one soon!

@Cha
I used a normal PC with a mouse and it worked for me ^^

https://i.imgur.com/WALQyAV.png

Last edited by PrincessRain (02/28/2018 at 02:10)

even if you’re farther away than the sky, i’ll send my heart to the clouds
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6d877bee5a7d235106570678db444612/d70c119ef0b94b37-1b/s540x810/8034ff3a1dcdb2e9fa989bdaf49fd8590547799a.gif

#464 02/28/2018 at 03:50

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

EVENT COMPLETED!
Without spending any money on the site, and by the original end date (before the extension of course).

I have one full set of each outfit, all the illustration pieces, and the ADORABLE companion!

Personal review of this event:

Overall I somewhat enjoyed the event especially after they corrected the worst bugs with the shield game that made it completely unwinnable. That same game did freeze up on me TWICE. Both times after the fixes, but also clicking in the game fixed the issue entirely. Gladly during the period in which the game was frozen the game didn't continue on (it was more like it somehow paused than froze).

The heart clicking mini game was quite easy even during the boss rounds because I have a touch screen laptop. I just clicked away with my fingers. The only time I had a problem with it was really just my computer randomly deciding that it needed to refresh my browser (that happened yesterday, or I would already have finished).

I enjoyed the dialogue, and didn't miss one.

Last Valentines day I only ever got 1 illustration piece (if I'm remembering correctly), so I was really annoyed that I didn't get the whole thing. I honestly just spent this entire event searching low energy locations, and got them all fairly quickly.

The outfits are absolutely GORGEOUS! I absolutely love them.

All in all I guess I'd give it a 3.4 stars out of 5. Points deducted for the bugs at the start (1 star from that) and for it generally being too short each day (.6 stars). I would have liked something that takes a little more time. Something that takes 1 minute or less a day is a bit dull overall. There was some enjoyment in the mini games and in the dialogue, but not enough to be worthy of a full star in my personal ratings scale. At least it didn't take too much time each day.

Last edited by Vivian (02/28/2018 at 04:14)

#465 02/28/2018 at 04:08

Absynthe Guard
Hunterbllue
Recruit
Hunterbllue

Finally completed the event! the only thing I didn't complete yet is the illustration, only found 3 pieces ;w; but that's ok since I didn't rly like the illustration.
I really love the outfits this year! but was kinda disappointed I could not buy last year's outfit because it's gc and I only joined around the end of last year valentine event /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png Was rly hoping I could buy it.
I wanted to buy some clothes in another color too but the price!
After they fix the minigame I had more chances to get 10 points instead of the usual 3 points /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png
I look forward for more events coming up!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bapc/images/c/c0/WOP_WOP_WOP.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140420192618

#466 02/28/2018 at 04:38

Obsidian Guard
Sherezade
Just Arrived
Sherezade

I'm stuck stuck at the final battle. And I'm so frustrated. I've been here for 3 days and I can't figure out how to win the game. I always end up a few seconds short, with only two or three hearts left on the screen... I REALLY want that companion, and I'm so mad I'm having all those problems to get it and I only get one chance per 24h.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

I'm Sherezade, the one who told one thousand and one stories to survive.

Link to external image

#467 02/28/2018 at 04:56

Obsidian Guard
karrinrachelle
Young Recruit
karrinrachelle

Sherezade wrote

I'm stuck stuck at the final battle. And I'm so frustrated. I've been here for 3 days and I can't figure out how to win the game. I always end up a few seconds short, with only two or three hearts left on the screen... I REALLY want that companion, and I'm so mad I'm having all those problems to get it and I only get one chance per 24h.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

If we could only get even 4 seconds more it would be well almost slightly more practical (Had to edit my original statement here of course haha.). This game is so lame.

Last edited by karrinrachelle (03/03/2018 at 04:44)

<3KR

"Only I truly understand and know the true meaning and intent behind my words. Only I!.!.!!." <3KR

"Somewhere out there, there are always people just waiting to be offended by something."

"Most people are nice, others, not so much." <3KR

#468 02/28/2018 at 05:14

Rookie
Noliira

Finally done with the event and didn't even spend GC on it, YAY!

So, my full thoughts on each of the stages:
shield game:  The first few days were a bit annoying, I didn't really get any bugs, but I did get confused with the inverted controls. Overall, I didn't end up having any issues with this game and I feel like if they made it easier, it would have been a bit too easy to get the points and thus not that interesting.

dialouge: as mentioned by Vaihanai, they were random., at least they felt random. Since they were a 'saving grace' of sorts, I'd have liked if they were a bit more structured...

clicking game: by far the easiest part of the event and made it possible to complete it. I did get a technical bug when the first succubus battle happened - my touch screen seemed to not react to the clicking. However, I'm 99% sure it was the fault of my screen rather than the game since I finished the rest of the battles with a mouse and even the last 'boss battle' stages were done with 6 seconds to spare.

illustration: so, I said that I finished the event, but I lied, I haven't finished the image yet...but I never really count the images as part of the event since I don't really care for them here or on MCL. However, I am currently with a +367 luck Melomantha and have used up all of its energy each day, thus I feel that the drop rate of the image pieces is a tad bit too low and I see how that could disappoint players who really want to have it.

outfits: I actually didn't care much for them. There are a few pieces of an outfit here and there that I like and see myself using, but the majority probably won't find their way to my outfits.

Overall, I did enjoy this event and I wouldn't mind a second one like this to happen, but I feel like a few tweaks could make it better.

one problem
This isn't really regarding this particular event, but about an issue that, I think, is getting bigger with each event. Items we can't sell. I did mention above that there are a lot of items in this event that I simply do not like and wouldn't really put on my guardian, even in the colors that I like. I experience the same feelings with items from other events like this [the music event and last Valentine event for example] If we are getting more and more events like this, where we receive items we can't put on the market, we need to have a storage option for clothing.
Sure, a special monthly-ish event where we could sell 1 or 2 unsellable items on the market would be cool, but I won't let my hopes get up that much.

Excuse me for that mini storage rant, this type of events tend to boil that up in me.

http://i63.tinypic.com/ddbyp0.jpg

#469 02/28/2018 at 05:21

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

I ACTUALLY WON A SHIELD GAME!!!

WITH 2 HEARTS REMAINING!!!

WOW

SO DESPERATION IS THE KEY TO WINNING AFTER ALL

/static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png

IT'S 8/8/7 WITH THE GUYS NOW AND I GOT 23 OUTFITS

I CAN DO THIS AAAAAAAAA 

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#470 02/28/2018 at 07:08

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

Got full points on the shield today making my count:
10/10
10/10
9/10
I'll finish up the outfits tomorrow.

My question is will the end game start up immediately after I finish the dialog part or will I have to wait a day for the new game.

#471 02/28/2018 at 07:13

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Azriel wrote

Got full points on the shield today making my count:
10/10
10/10
9/10
I'll finish up the outfits tomorrow.

My question is will the end game start up immediately after I finish the dialog part or will I have to wait a day for the new game.
yeh it does...ashkore shows up after a small intro and you get a go at the bonus game and then you can either buy a go or wait 24h

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#472 02/28/2018 at 07:32

Shadow Guard
anchan3211
Just Arrived
anchan3211

Wait, so I finally hit all three gauges on the last day, only to find out I can't actually finish the final round of the game unless I wait 24 hours or pay gold coins? Why does this seem so obvious an attempt to get people to pay money?

#473 02/28/2018 at 08:02

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

anchan3211 wrote

Wait, so I finally hit all three gauges on the last day, only to find out I can't actually finish the final round of the game unless I wait 24 hours or pay gold coins? Why does this seem so obvious an attempt to get people to pay money?
The event is extended till 2nd of march ^=^

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#474 02/28/2018 at 08:32

Young Recruit
Amethyst

I've gotten all of the outfits, but now I'm doubtful that I'll get the companion. The final boss was harder than expected and I just got to the last round before the game ended.

#475 02/28/2018 at 10:23

Shadow Guard
kyoumi
Just Arrived
kyoumi

Thanks so much! this event was so cute :3 and i loved the last part of the event <3 saving Ezarel was really fun too♥

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 24