Here, it's over for me. And this is the first time since my arrival on Eldarya (almost 1000 days on French version) that I am so disappointed with a event.
The clothes : I got them all, without having to bank. Although some are sublime, there is half that I would not use and I can not get rid at the market (please, an attic would be more than welcome).
The illustration : On French version, I will pay for it in part (I hope to pay as little as possible with my explorations of today and it will be my consolation prize) thanks to my GCs from the bindles. The reason: my legendary pet, whose food costs a fortune, has not been able to bring it back to me (while rare pets have restored it without a problem Source: my US part where my Plumobec has completed it in 1 week). And apparently, I'm not alone in having a worry with my legendary. If the players use a legendary pet ( of which some are bought in GC ), it is precisely not to grapple with the explorations ("if you do not find anything, it is a lack of luck" , the good joke).
The Companion (which is beautiful in passing even if it is a little competition Musarose) : I have not had (and I do not have any illusions, I would have no) The reason: I'm bad (hold my ego, here's a slap you did not ask). While there is only that that interests me in a vent and I can not have it. This is the main reason for my disappointment when it should not be the case, there should have been another way to get it but no. This is the first vent where you can not pay to get the pet directly . Why ? It annoys me because it is in total contradiction with the events of the same type:
Valentine's Day 2017 : you could buy chocolates in GC to have it.
Easter 2017 : it was possible to buy chocolate eggs in GC to get it.
Valentine's Day 2018 : One can buy, in GC, parts that one is sure to lose. I am not a masochist and I am extremely stingy: I will not spend my money if I have nothing in return (because yes, even going through the bank , we are not sure of the get) whereas if it had been available directly in GC, I would have banked. And I'm not the only one in this case.
Why not put the possibility of buying the 2 hearts completed (symbol that a part is won)?
Mini games : I made these games on a laptop without an external mouse. So, reading several comments, the shield was impossible on tablet and difficult on PC. As for the game with hearts, it was the opposite (well, that's in theory because in practice, for some, on tablet, the game did not work). And the 2 games were impossible on tel (which is strange because the Cocoonin'Pick is feasible on tel). Is it normal to need several electronic devices to play a game? NO.
These games are stressful (it's nice for cardiac people). We are on an otome, it is not necessary to have crazy reflexes to play, it is supposed to be relax and relaxation. And again, it's not so much the reflexive side that annoys me, it's rather the fact of not having the right to make mistakes. With the Egg'Pick, it takes reflexes, of course, but if we do not catch the 20 eggs in 30 seconds, it does not matter because we can still win some manas, even if we click on the wrong egg . And then, even if we miss, this does not prevent us from advancing in the game. Here, no: miss = be blocked in the event.
The game of the shield : the first days, it was unplayable for me (and for others), with sparks coming from all sides at the same time (it's not reflexes that it is necessary, but gifts of premonitions, sorry to be a human without super-heroic capacity). I even started a game with 2 fewer hearts. Luckily, it got better later but the handling was difficult (except for gamers apparently, is not it a concern for a game supposed to be playable by all?). Why do I say that? I'm not a big gamer but the few games I play, there is a simple logic: I want to go right, I press the right arrow; I want to go up (or jump), I press the top arrow, and so on. Now, in this game no:
• First situation: a first flame arrives on the right, another one on the left. In another game, it would have been enough to press once on the left so that the shield is on the left. Here, I have to press left twice to go to the left (yes, it also works for 2 times right but instinctively to go to the left, you press on left not on right).
• Second situation: a first flame arrives at the top, the other at the bottom. In another game, it would have been enough to press up to go up and once down to go down. Here, when my shield is at the top, I have to press twice (right or left, it does not matter) to go down.
In these two situations, we see a worry: we waste time in a game where reflexes are needed . Moreover, without doing it on purpose, you can press more times than necessary (press 3 times instead of 2 for example).
=> Using the 4 directional arrows would have been easier.
The game of corrupt hearts : The game that appears every 3 days was limited for me, so the final game became a horror. You have to click 8 waves of 11 hearts, or 88 hearts in 40 seconds. So, in less than half a second, you have to click, without clicking next, that the click counts (yes, I already clicked on a heart without it being counted) just for 1 heart . And of course, do not click on a normal heart because it makes start again the wave at the beginning! All with an internet connection that is not messy. Moreover, it is calculated to the nearest second.
Otherwise, there is the trick of reducing the screen (again, is it normal to do that to win ?), so yes, but no: how do those who have vision problems? They will stick to the screen to see better? And then, the smaller it is, the harder it is to be both fast and precise (well, from my point of view of a laptop player without an external mouse) so there is more chance of clicking badly.
Another tip: change the sensitivity of the mouse. If it works, it proves that the game has concerns of game play.
But the best is still to have an I-pad (according to other comments): surely but I will not buy a device, which I have no use, to play a game. shows even more the absurdity of the situation. Not everyone has all the existing electronic devices on the market .
Moreover, it's all or nothing: you lose or you win, not between two (there could have been a gauge that would fill more or less quickly depending on the score, as for AS). It's cruel when it's just a game. Do not be surprised if there is frustration among your players.
So clearly, the games proposed for this event are not suitable for everyone. Not all Eldarya players are hardcore gamers.
This is the first event that is not accessible to all (do not say otherwise, you would be in bad faith: if you have to meet several conditions, developed previously, to play mini games, it is not to be accessible to all) and I hope it will be the last.
- The return of the Sweetheart outfit in store: I do not see why it would be more exclusive than another. The 2016 Chocolate Bunny was back in store (because the players wanted the return of the 2016 outfits) so the Sweetheart should also, it seems logical to me.
- Put all the Companion of event in shop during their events (for example: Valentine's Day 2019, return the Valuret, Lovigis and Rowtsya), GC for there still have some exclusivity. You do it for Halloween and Christmas, I do not see why it would be impossible for other events (indeed, why the Easter and Valentine's pets would be more exclusive than others?) And then, even in history, the Lamulin reappears in episode 15, it is a little cruel to show it while it is impossible to obtain especially for international versions).
- That companions obtained (off-shop) during these events are resalable: some players get these pets but they will not hatch them. It's unfortunate that they are rotting in their inventories when they could please other players.
- That all the event foods are available for exploration during the period of the event (example: Love Candies available in exploration the time of the event of Valentine's day): it will be necessary to explain to me why Love Candiees, Chocolate Cirses, melody ina Flask and Sable Cookies, only available in store, can be resold on the market whereas only the foods found in exploration can be resold. And then, we find those of Halloween and Christmas in exploration (even if it's on special maps), it would seem more fair to other pets event. Also, if flasks and event pets can be added to classic maps, it should be possible to add food.
- For mini games: the possibility of making several games, free or paid (manas or GC), just to get used to the handling of the game. This is done on MCL, so it can be done on Eldarya.
- In case of mini game with a timer: the possibility to pay (manas or GC) to have a bonus of time. Same, it is done on MCL, so it is feasible on Eldarya.
- No more countdown or in any case, no countdown to 24 hours to replay a game: it works when it's every 3 or 6 hours because there is the possibility to play several times at during the day. But 24 hours is a bit ridiculous. As much to put a part by day. And then, everyone does not have weeks with fixed schedules.
Thank you for your work but I hope that the next event will be less disappointing (I would like the return of the quests as at Easter last year, the crafting is perfectly adapted to the universe of Eldarya. also but it looks a lot like what is possible to do daily). Thank you for the newsletter (only present on the French version, unfortunately), keep doing it regularly and earlier
However, the message on FB, you could have abstained, it's very bad taste, especially that you know that quite a lot of us grapple with this event.
PS : I'm French and I'm so sorry for my english in this post which is a translation of the one I posted on the french forum. It is possible that I used French expressions that have no meaning in English ^^". I do not usually translate, let alone texts as long. But I'm here to improve myself (if you are interested in helping me or if you need help in French, send me a request as a friend)
Last edited by Sempervivum (03/02/2018 at 03:23)