Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 6 7 8

#176 01/04/2019 at 11:01

Obsidian Guard
Parumpkin
Halloween-voittaja
Parumpkin

Well, I'm not even so surprised anymore.

My dog is the cutest.

#177 01/04/2019 at 11:07

Obsidian Guard
Hatori
Young Recruit
Hatori

Is it time for the event evaluation, now?

Or are we still complaining? xD

I like the Exploration Events we get around Halloween & Christmas. Especially the Christmas Event has really nice Energy & Time per Exploration Settings. Though I always wonder how they decide which things should go to a 15 Energy Point... this time a lot of the 15 Energy points were very unattractive to me so that big plus. : D

The new Companions are really cute, I'll have to hatch them to decide which one is cuter but I think the Okanya is still cuter. I play on two server and I got both on both server so I'm quite happy. Normally I'd count myself lucky if I managed to get one of each in total. This time I even have a spare time to look for cloths.

Which brings me to the next point the new cloths. I really like the Queen of the North Set and most parts of the Disco Skater Set but I can't bring myself to like the Magicold Girl Set. The only useable thing from that would be the Top ... and I didn't get it in my colours so... well.

Now exploration only Winter Warrior Set.. is extremely ugly. It's hideous. I don't even know how they came up with that. Except for the pants. I love the pants. They are perfect. The only thing the pants are missing are shoes that go well with them. The Winter Warrior Boots are hideous and I can't find any fitting shoes in my closet.

There probably are a lot of people that are happy about the map change, with the map offering only this & last years equipment. I'm not.

For one thing I wouldn't say it made it easier to catch the companions or... not that much easier to out weight the minus point. I get it. You have what you wanted from the old cloths, you get bored and if you really still need something you can buy them at the shop. Except for the Exploration only Items. Now I wont cry after the Winter Warrior Stuff when it's gone in two years but if this is how it's going to be from now on that would mean no more Glassy Light Queen Stuff next Christmas, not to mention that the Snow Queen stuff was already gone. And is gone for good. I really like those two sets and I still want a lot of the old stuff. I tried getting the Light Queen Dress in my colours... but there was to much hair. Who needs purple hair?

#178 01/04/2019 at 12:22

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

The event was good! I got a lot of nice items and found the majority of items for most locations.

I was so excited when they got rid of past items from the map, since Halloween was over stuffed with them. But at the same time I had so many “Purrcephony did not fine anything” pop ups that I felt like I was wasting potions.

I wonder if next year the 2017 items will go into the store or they will still hang around. Just glad I can empty out my closet a bit and not worry about getting those items again.

#179 01/04/2019 at 15:05

Absynthe Guard
Koizumi
Guard in Training
Koizumi

Mostly getting the stuff off the market since I didn't spend my whole vacation on here. But from what I've seen they cut it short and didn't give a full day back to people. Expected since they don't care about us.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/337008121/original.gif

#180 01/04/2019 at 16:27

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

The real "mistake" was writing 3rd instead of 2nd. The event usually only last 2 weeks yet they gave us more than that.

Just because it was down for 4 hours doesn't mean they have to give us another day. There was still plenty of time to finish exploring, even if you had real life plans.

Them fixing the code to give us that extra 20 hours shows that they do care about us.

#181 01/04/2019 at 17:10

Shadow Guard
Felicie
Rookie
Felicie

Arianni wrote

The real "mistake" was writing 3rd instead of 2nd. The event usually only last 2 weeks yet they gave us more than that.

Just because it was down for 4 hours doesn't mean they have to give us another day. There was still plenty of time to finish exploring, even if you had real life plans.

Them fixing the code to give us that extra 20 hours shows that they do care about us.

Yes i agree. I was traveling and had internet access for like 8 hours yesterday. So i didn't have much time to come here but still got to explore 12 times. We should be thankful that they took responsibility of their mistake and gave us more time :)

Last edited by Felicie (01/04/2019 at 17:11)

May your heart be your guiding key

https://i.skyrock.net/7623/74667623/pics/3291103078_1_3_pdZUNmpd.gif

#182 01/05/2019 at 07:03

Shadow Guard
Dizzy4483
Recruit
Dizzy4483

So now the event is over, I have to say, I did like the old event items being removed from the map, that was much better, thanks.

However, it was ridiculously difficult to catch the companions.  It took me 3 attempts to catch an Aurorca.  I then tried to catch a Pomponeige, which failed 2 times.  As the bait is so expensive, this is just unfair to players, we should at least be able to catch the companions the 1st time during events, as we often don't have time to find the bait ourselves.

The event finishing early was also unfair to lots of players - yes it was only for 4 hours, but people would only know that if they had time/opportunity to just keep checking.  I ran out of time to send my companion exploring by the time I realised it had been fixed.

There were no announcements or forum posts about the error, which just shows how unimportant it's loyal players are to Beemoov.

We were also told there was no second chance gauge as our companions would be lucky, however mine found nothing at least 12 times.

Last edited by Dizzy4483 (01/05/2019 at 07:06)

#183 01/05/2019 at 07:21

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

My only complaint is that the food is stupidly hard to find - come on beemoov its only food fgs - and that either the bait or the pet find rate should be a bit lower rather than them both being impossible to get...I found 0 bait and 2 auroca and that's it...way too hard to get and ruins the fun a bit... I didn't want any pets anyway but that's not the point

I liked the old stuff being gone - even though I did want a couple of those but obvs not enough to get them from the shop at such a high price - I think the older stuff decreases in value so the shop prices should be lower too to show that

Loved more of the individual pieces than the full outfits so it'd be nice to have a breakdown of the elements when you put up the announcement for the event...I think a lot of ppl were surprised how nice the pieces were when not clustered together in their outfit

I didn't mind the second chance bar being gone...I had a few 0 finds but it wasn't enough to fill a whole day's worth of energy overall

I hope for next Halloween we ditch the old stuff too cause I'm tired of selling it and getting my closet sort of organised only to have it cluttered by things I don't want

The best thing yall could do is uodate the closet so we can have it more organised or give us a search to narrow down stuff instead of scrolling through a million things and still not finding what we want

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#184 01/05/2019 at 11:54

Obsidian Guard
Hatori
Young Recruit
Hatori

Dizzy4483 wrote

We were also told there was no second chance gauge as our companions would be lucky, however mine found nothing at least 12 times.

In a row? I'd be surprised if so and otherwise the second chance gauge would have given you nothing as it resets with every new find.

#185 01/05/2019 at 16:30

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

The Event as a whole was good~ While I didn't care much for the outfits, I got some good colors for a couple of them~

I didn't like them removing older items because this is my first Christmas Event so I would have liked a chance at the older items that I wasn't around to get before~ They were very expensive in the Market so I only ended up getting one thing even though there were a few pieces I would have liked~

Just finding the Auroca was a pain and a half and took nearly 5 days. I'm fortunate I found and caught the Pompeneige in one go, which was the one I preferred anyway, so I'm happy about that, but I really wish there was an increase to the Companions' drop rates. It's hard enough to get the bait, much less then go and search for the Companion with limited time and I can only imagine it was more annoying for people who actually wanted outfit pieces as well.

Of course the mess with the last day and not even bothering with an extension was annoying but not surprising. If they had meant 2nd and not 3rd, that's their fault, not ours. Regardless of what the error ended up being,a single extra day was not too much to ask or even just 7-8 hours that people missed before~

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 6 7 8