Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#76 02/03/2019 at 18:40

Obsidian Guard
Ennarcia
Unicorn Sidekick
Ennarcia

if someone could hit me up with the hair scroll location, please and thank you

Eternal Blobby Fan and Zemyx aficionado.

#77 02/04/2019 at 10:51

Shadow Guard
Ylsa
Young Recruit
Ylsa

Ok, the alchemy minigame is telling me I have all the ingredients I need to make the Susan hair, but it's still not letting me create it.  It's listed under the "known recipes" filter and the "can be created" filter, with "all the ingredients" in green under it, but the "create" button is still greyed out, and in the creation window I can see the parchment but not the required ingredients.  Do you need to have a particular "alchemy skill level" or maybe be at a particular level yourself?

EDIT:  I just cleared my browser cache and it didn't fix the problem.

Last edited by Ylsa (02/04/2019 at 11:04)

#78 02/04/2019 at 11:11

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Ylsa wrote

Ok, the alchemy minigame is telling me I have all the ingredients I need to make the Susan hair, but it's still not letting me create it.  It's listed under the "known recipes" filter and the "can be created" filter, with "all the ingredients" in green under it, but the "create" button is still greyed out, and in the creation window I can see the parchment but not the required ingredients.  Do you need to have a particular "alchemy skill level" or maybe be at a particular level yourself?

EDIT:  I just cleared my browser cache and it didn't fix the problem.
click on it and pick a colour you want then the ingredients will show up ^=^

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#79 02/04/2019 at 18:43

Obsidian Guard
CelestialLuna
Just Arrived
CelestialLuna

Can someone tell me the location of the sewing kit, pretty, pretty please?

#80 02/04/2019 at 22:55

Absynthe Guard
Nehatay
Just Arrived
Nehatay

Can someone PM me the location of the scroll for Susan please. Much appreciated.

#81 02/05/2019 at 00:50

Shadow Guard
PrettyKitty
Recruit
PrettyKitty

So far I'm finding this to be a total maana rip-off. This is feeling like a cash grab from Beemoov, it seems like going the alchemy route is worth it until you start doing some math. For example, making your companion's food! You can make 5 using alchemy for 180+ maana! Or you can just buy 5 food in the store for literally at the very most 150 and it's quick and painless. The only thing I'll be using this for is the Susan hair for one single colour, and that only depends on how much it would cost me to get. Judging from the other ingredients though, I'm pretty sure it won't be worth the effort or the cost.

PM me offers on my Butterfly Aviary, the very first english ranking prize!

Eggs I'm selling:
https://i.ibb.co/9GXFfhV/tempsnip.png

#82 02/05/2019 at 01:41

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

I disagree on this being a maana rip-off. The fact that it let's you essentially buy energy potions with maana instead of gold in the shop is huge. The price to make the hair is cheap compared to wig prices for events.
I think the companion food transformation is more for the alchemy-made companion more than anything since that's the only companion whose food must be acquired that way and that way alone.
It's a nice addition to the site that gives you something to aim for other than bindles, and I think will only be better once we can find the sewing kit scroll to make the other outfit pieces besides the hair.

#83 02/05/2019 at 02:22

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

@brokenendings
Lets also include in there the food items that cannot be bought in the shop and are generally either expensive to buy on the market or not on the market at all. Though you can find those food items on the map there is no guarantee that you will, so alchemy is a decent way to get a bit of those companion foods for those who are struggling to get them.

#84 02/05/2019 at 03:16

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

I'm in the middle on this... I figured the new companion food would wind uo expensive using the alchemy but the hair turned out pretty cheap 222 maana after I made the transmutation essence... Had to buy purified water and I can't remember if that's on the map but otherwise everything is findable besides the dye powder for what color you want
Seems like the sewing kit isn't on the map since no one can find it and when it eventually is we still need to do the transmutation essence and buy dye powder to help make the clothes...without the sewing kit recipe we don't know what stuff we'll need to buy if it's not findable on the map but I think so far this is a good balance between cost and availability...besides the chro companion food that is but I wasn't interested in it anyway

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#85 02/05/2019 at 10:55

Obsidian Guard
Revel
Virhebongari
Revel

Wow, there's actually one sewing kit on the market, the first one I've seen so far. I wonder if it was just recently added to the game or if it's just so hard to find.

#86 02/05/2019 at 11:30

Ystävänpäiväsuunnittelija
Erbena

https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/mp/designs/1016213565,width=178,height=178/galaxy-cat.png
Finally the sewing kit has appeared! If you have Stylish on then you can easily find it in the map. It's a really handy site!

Last edited by Erbena (02/05/2019 at 11:31)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdv5u5RUU31r987fqo1_400.gif

#87 02/05/2019 at 11:35

Absynthe Guard
Faybaby
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Faybaby

Based on the Facebook spoiler they've posted about Valentine's Day I'm pretty sure they've time gated the Sewing Kit. But finally it's available at least /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

"Love can be easy unless you are wicked." - Faybaby, Mistress of Malice
Link to external image

#88 02/05/2019 at 12:22

Absynthe Guard
CookieCutie
Just Arrived
CookieCutie

I'm just confused on how to get essence of transmutation

#89 02/05/2019 at 14:22

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

You can make them in the alchemy mini game if you have all the items needed for it.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#90 02/05/2019 at 14:47

Shadow Guard
Aronis
Recruit
Aronis

Woahhh

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHMj0My3ET5XSW4/giphy.gif

#91 02/06/2019 at 13:54

Young Recruit
Lunasun

Please if anyone would be willing to pm me the location of the scroll for the pet I would appreciate it

Last edited by Lunasun (02/06/2019 at 15:48)

#92 02/06/2019 at 17:06

Shadow Guard
kissthemoon23
Young Recruit
kissthemoon23

Exciting!

I'm breaking free-but of these chains, let this One remain.   

#93 02/06/2019 at 17:28

Shadow Guard
Queen-Arianni
Guard Patrol
Arianni

I'm so happy!
Ari is starting to have a new BA outfit!

#94 02/06/2019 at 19:15

Obsidian Guard
azeralove
Young Recruit
azeralove

heyo! all my fellow eldarya peeps whoever has the Poison Dionae Dress on the market for like 6000 manna... can u lower it down to like 1500 pleaseeeee ive been trying my hardest to get it but some how everytime it comes up cheep-ish i always loose the bid for it, so if its possible and u see this plz lower da price THANKS!!!!!! i really wanna buy it /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#95 02/06/2019 at 20:15

Shadow Guard
Esmarias
Soldier of the Guard
Esmarias

I completely agree on the point that this new minigame makes getting energy and experience potions fair for those who do not pay-to-play (like myself). And if the new companion attached to this new game is going to come with a new power-level, than I can see how even the food transmutation will be useful - but ONLY if the companion requires a new food which has a value above 46m. 46*5=230m, which is the exact cost of alchemic food production. Our current food items cost 12, 18, 24, and 30 in the Shoppe. These values consistently increase by six. If we follow that same pattern, any Mythical(=P)-level food items should cost only 36m. 36*5=180m which is still 42m cheaper than the cost of this new Transmutation spell. (That is almost a whole day's allowance' worth.) On the point of foods not available in the Shoppe: even if the spell is more reliable than exploration, there are still people who send their companions out and will and do inevitably find those foods which they do not need or want and are willing to sell for far less than what we end up paying in the minigame. (Not a foolproof strategy for trolling marketers and dry days; I know.)

So:
If you ESPECIALLY have a companion whose food IS in the Shoppe, BUY IT FROM THE SHOPPE. Here's why:

In order to initiate the Companion Food Transmutation process, we first need to have Essence of Transmutation: an essential ingredient for any alchemist. And for that, we need the following:

42m for store-bought-only purified water
+100m to create
Which adds up to 142m total for a single portion of one essential ingredient, and that is IF you choose to find the other two ingredients (Arcane Pit and Energy Pearl) through the medium of exploration instead of buying them on the market.

NOW, for the actual food transformation:
18m for a beaker
+12m for a test tube
(=30m for both containers which are store-bought only)
+50m to create; NO MATTER the monetary value of that food item in the Shoppe.

EQUALS:
142m for the necessary essence (and no idiot wanting to make a profit would sell this on the market for less),
+80m for the food-making process
Which rings us up to a fixed total of 222 manna to make what would cost (minimum-to-maximum) 60-150 manna from the Companion Shoppe.

To summarize:
If you stock 30m-value food for a Legendary companion, and buy five portions of its food at once from the Companion Shoppe, you will have spent 150m. If you make the food yourself, you will have wasted 72m on a 222m procedure. You will have payed 44.4m per 30m-value portion (which is 14.4 more manna than strictly necessary), x5.

If you stock 24m-value food for an Epic companion, and buy five portions of its food at once from the Companion Shoppe, you will have spent 120m. If you make the food yourself, you will have wasted 102m on a 222m procedure. You will have payed 44.4m per 24m-value portion (which is 20.4 manna more than strictly necessary), x5.

If you stock 18m-value food for a Rare companion, and buy five portions of its food at once from the Companion Shoppe, you will have spent 90m. If you make the food yourself, you will have wasted 132m on a 222m procedure. You will have payed 44.4m per 18m-value portion (which is 26.4 manna more than strictly necessary), x5.

If you stock 12m-value food for a Common companion, and buy five portions of its food at once from the Companion Shoppe, you will have spent 60m. If you make the food yourself, you will have wasted 162m on a 222m procedure. You will have payed 44.4m per 12m-value portion (which is 32.4 manna more than strictly necessary), x5.

(This is basic math; one does not have to be a genius in order to be smart, Dear Beemoov's Marketing Strategy)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In simpler terms:

222 Manna spent to acquire five Legendary foods from the Alchemy Minigame could be better spent in the Shoppe where - with that same amount - you could buy 7 of the same. Two whole extra.

222 Manna spent to acquire five Epic foods from the Alchemy Minigame could be better spent in the Shoppe where - with that same amount - you could buy 9 of the same. Almost double!

222 Manna spent to acquire five Rare foods from the Alchemy Minigame could be better spent in the Shoppe where - with that same amount - you could buy 12 of the same. More than double!

222 Manna spent to acquire five Common foods from the Alchemy Minigame could be better spent in the Shoppe where - with that same amount - you could buy 18 of the same. That's more than 3x the amount of food you will get from the minigame, at a WAY better price.

In conclusion:
IT'S A RIPOFF! Be a smart shopper. Don't fall for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(I hate math. But sometimes: it's awfully useful.)

Last edited by Esmarias (02/06/2019 at 22:36)

#96 02/06/2019 at 20:55

Obsidian Guard
Fujino
Guard in Training
Fujino

Esmarias wrote

If you stock 30m-value food for a Legendary companion, and buy five portions of its food at once from the Companion Shoppe, you will have spent 150m. If you make the food yourself, you will have wasted 72m on a 222m procedure. You will have payed 44.4m per 30m-value portion (which is 14.4 more manna than strictly necessary), x5. If you stock 24m-value food for an Epic companion, and buy five portions of its food at once from the Companion Shoppe, you will have spent 120m. If you make the food yourself, you will have wasted 102m on a 222m procedure. You will have payed 44.4m per 24m-value portion (which is 20.4 manna more than strictly necessary), x5.

If you stock 18m-value food for a Rare companion, and buy five portions of its food at once from the Companion Shoppe, you will have spent 90m. If you make the food yourself, you will have wasted 132m on a 222m procedure. You will have payed 44.4m per 18m-value portion (which is 26.4 manna more than strictly necessary), x5.

If you stock 12m-value food for a Common companion, and buy five portions of its food at once from the Companion Shoppe, you will have spent 60m. If you make the food yourself, you will have wasted 162m on a 222m procedure. You will have payed 44.4m per 12m-value portion (which is 32.4 manna more than strictly necessary), x5.

So basically, it's better to buy food at the shop and market or find it through explorations (that's what I understood by your explanation). Thank's for answering my doubts  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#97 02/06/2019 at 21:43

Shadow Guard
Esmarias
Soldier of the Guard
Esmarias

Fujino wrote

Esmarias wrote

If you stock 30m-value food for a Legendary companion, and buy five portions of its food at once from the Companion Shoppe, you will have spent 150m. If you make the food yourself, you will have wasted 72m on a 222m procedure. You will have payed 44.4m per 30m-value portion (which is 14.4 more manna than strictly necessary), x5. If you stock 24m-value food for an Epic companion, and buy five portions of its food at once from the Companion Shoppe, you will have spent 120m. If you make the food yourself, you will have wasted 102m on a 222m procedure. You will have payed 44.4m per 24m-value portion (which is 20.4 manna more than strictly necessary), x5.

So basically, it's better to buy food at the shop and market or find it through explorations (that's what I understood by your explanation). Thank's for answering my doubts  :)

Yes. In short: you end up paying more to make a handful of food than if you just bought that same amount from the store. It's an insidious strategy to make you pay more for less, and it's disguised by the glamour of getting a new game. If you're playing with the new Food Transmutation feature, squinting, and wondering if you're somehow losing more Manna on your food than you did before, it's because you are:

222 Manna spent to acquire five Legendary foods from the Alchemy Minigame could be better spent in the Shoppe where - with that same amount - you could buy 7 of the same. Two whole extra.

222 Manna spent to acquire five Epic foods from the Alchemy Minigame could be better spent in the Shoppe where - with that same amount - you could buy 9 of the same. Almost double!

222 Manna spent to acquire five Rare foods from the Alchemy Minigame could be better spent in the Shoppe where - with that same amount - you could buy 12 of the same. More than double!

222 Manna spent to acquire five Common foods from the Alchemy Minigame could be better spent in the Shoppe where - with that same amount - you could buy 18 of the same. That's more than 3x the amount of food you will get from the minigame, at a WAY better price.

--------------------------

(I'll tag this same info to the bottom of my original post.)

Last edited by Esmarias (02/07/2019 at 00:31)

#98 02/06/2019 at 23:48

Young Recruit
Lunasun

I know where the scroll is for the pet but I’m not at that level yet so it would be helpful for me if someone would be kind enough to send one to me  if you don’t want it that is

#99 02/07/2019 at 19:22

Absynthe Guard
VeganPrincess
Just Arrived
VeganPrincess

can someone please message me where to find the copper rock for the sewing kit? thank you

#100 02/12/2019 at 17:30

Shadow Guard
ReginaMills
Young Recruit
ReginaMills

This is a cool idea but the values don't make any sense. It costs more Maana in the end, for example, to transform one type of food into the kind I need than it would've been to just buy it from the shop, between buying materials and then individual maana costs.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4