Topic closed

Pages : 1

#1 11/22/2019 at 10:45

Light Guard
Eldarya
Oracle
Eldarya

Hello Guardians!

Eldarya welcomes new players every day and we need your help!

We are looking for:

☆☆☆ NEW MODERATORS ☆☆☆

This could be your chance to help keep the forum a clean, positive place and to help it evolve!

If you like Eldarya and would like to be a part of our team, this opportunity is for you!

☀︎ INFORMATION ABOUT THE POSITION ☀︎

A Moderator is a player that the Eldarya team has chosen to help manage the forum.
They are Volunteers that use their free time to help with the forum, the game and its community.

We are currently looking for Moderators for the following sections in the forum:

☀ The Daily Oracle & Introductions (1 Moderator)
☀ The Game, Eldarya & Suggestions (1 Moderator)
☀ Assistance & The Tavern Counter (1 Moderator)

Each forum/section will receive ONE moderator
that will help to keep their forum/section clean, clear, fun, active and positive!

WHAT MODERATORS DO

✶ Help Players ✶
✶ Answer Questions ✶
✶ Create Discussions ✶
✶ Close/Delete Posts ✶
✶ Check for Multiple Accounts ✶
✶ Warn/Ban Players (with permission from Administrators)

☀︎ QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS ☀︎

You must be over 18.
⚠️  Legal proof of age will be requested, if you don’t want to share this information, please do not apply.
You must know the game very well and be an active player.
You must know and respect the rules of the forum and the game.
You must have a strong understanding and command of the English language.
You must be motivated and ready to help all the other players and work with the other Moderators as a team!

☀︎ HOW TO APPLY ☀︎

1) Reply to this post by Monday, December 2, 2019 and explain why we should hire you.

2) Include the section you are applying for if you have a preference.

3) If you meet the criteria and are selected, you will be contacted by Private Message.
Please be aware that if selected, you will be required to provide information about all of your Beemoov accounts as well as other social media accounts you own.

NOTE: Being a good Moderator is voluntary work and takes a lot of time. You are expected to be active on the forums.
You won't get gifts or bonuses. If you are not ready to commit yourself, no need to apply!

THANK YOU AND SEE YOU SOON ON ELDARYA!

⚠️ ATTENTION: Any posts that are not APPLICATIONS for these positions will be deleted. ⚠️
DO NOT contact Moderators or Admins by private messages about these positions.

#2 11/22/2019 at 12:08

Young Recruit
Alcyoneus

Hello I really like to be part of this team~

If I take up something, I`m not giving up very easily, I`m not stop before I had thing I have started finished. I`m very motivated whatever I`m doing. I`m very reliable, if someone ask me doing something, I`m surely do it. I spend most of my time here and are very active in forum, old account I had over 8000 messages, I target same this account. I`m always ready to help, if there are questions. I like take up The Game section. I'm 28 years old. I have inside some kind of bossy type. I try to bring positive vibes to forum, often I success. I think my english is pretty decent, I might time to time forget, what some finnish word is english.

Last edited by Alcyoneus (11/23/2019 at 07:19)

Life Is An Long And Winding Road
Remember stay true to yourself and hold tight to your dreams
It's just take a leap of fate for this disturbing world
Remember to take time yourself and rest
Take care to nature and it takes care to you

I'm non-gender, so I don't feel myself girl, don't use her pronounce please

#3 11/22/2019 at 15:14

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

As you may or may not know, I'm very straight-foward person. I'm honest and blunt, but that also means that I treat every player equally, no matter what. Even though I don't like some aspects in this game, I'm always helpful and and even friendly toward other players. And believe it or not, I'm actually quite good at following the rules.

I usually log in daily, even for maanas if nothing else.

I know this game very well, I was moderator in Finnish server when they opened Eldarya and also in MLC (if you don't believe me, you can always check this from Finnish admin). I don't know if she has my ID still left, but I can send it again to prove that I'm indeed over 18. I knew then and I know now that this is purely voluntery work and I'm ready for it.

I also think that my english is decent enough, I can also help some players in finnish and swedish if needed.

Mostly I'm interested about that games and stuff.

Last edited by Forte (11/24/2019 at 06:35)

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#4 11/23/2019 at 14:25

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

https://66.media.tumblr.com/16c96a8fcb29903b220ec62a9145ca10/tumblr_inline_npk0vacogE1ry72eo_250.gif

Hello!

I first started out playing Amour Sucré back in 2013 and have loved the game ever since! I've always wanted to be a mod but was not old enough at the time, and they weren't looking for any mods back then.

Now that I have the chance to apply as a mod on Eldarya, I wanted to give it a shot!

I have a good grasp of the English language and I log in daily to check what's going on on the forum. Not only do I check, I also try to partcipate in any conversation going on since it's effortless and fun to do!
I mostly hang out in the game section since it's a fun way to get to know people and make the forum a lively safe place to converse with one another.   

I love meeting new people and staying up to date with the game and ofcourse helping out where it's needed. 'The Daily Oracle & Introductions' section would be best suited for me since it combines both those things!

I am fully aware that this position is not payed and doesn't give me any acces or right for an infinte amount of gifts or anything of that sorts.
Moderators are still like any other player in the game, only they help out where they can and is needed.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!   

https://orig00.deviantart.net/fe8c/f/2018/076/0/0/tiny_pixel_sparkle_by_starlightdreamspirit-db7hbz9.gif
https://66.media.tumblr.com/17f6dbef554c9ecabf8758af4178ba1a/tumblr_inline_ml4ki3XwAO1roozkr.gif

Last edited by Lynne (12/02/2019 at 06:02)

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254340761/original.gif

#5 11/23/2019 at 17:02

Shadow Guard
monii777
Just Arrived
monii777

Hi, I would very much like to be part of the moderation team of Eldarya. I am currently 26 years of age. I have been playing this game for a very long time and understand how this site works. I am a very friendly person and am most willing to help out others and make them comfortable with this site. I am very active and I log in daily to see what is going on on the forum. I live in the United States so I say that my English is up to par. I do not have a preference for where I help out at so anywhere will work for me. I hope to hear from you soon.

#6 11/24/2019 at 03:34

Shadow Guard
PrincessRain
Emeritus Valkyrie
PrincessRain

Hello! I'm PrincessRain and I've been on Eldarya since it's opening day. I've been playing Beemoov games for a long time, my first one being My Candy Love in 2012. I'm also well above the age of 18.

I'm back to being a fairly active player now, and have been logging on daily for a while now. I usually browse the forum often, and am usually found in 'The Games of El' section and 'Assistance' section, helping out other players I can to the best of my ability. I've got a good grasp of the game now and of the forum rules, which I check up on often to avoid any kinds of mistakes on my end.

I've been through a huge self-reflective stage and now that my life is stable I can confidently say that I'm a friendly person who is always ready to help others. I avoid bad influences and treat others how I wish to be treated, which is with kindness and fairness. I'm very reliable, and am capable of communicating with people frequently. I'm a native English speaker, and my real life job has helped me become even more professional when dealing with people on the internet and off of it.

My preference for moderating would be the 'Assistance & The Tavern Counter'. I'm usually checking the assistance section of the forum to help out other players who have questions about both the game play of Eldarya, the events, and general inquiries about the forum.

Thank you for your consideration~

even if you’re farther away than the sky, i’ll send my heart to the clouds
https://64.media.tumblr.com/6d877bee5a7d235106570678db444612/d70c119ef0b94b37-1b/s540x810/8034ff3a1dcdb2e9fa989bdaf49fd8590547799a.gif

#7 11/28/2019 at 07:44

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

Why you should hire me:
My main motivation to apply for a moderating position is to make sure the forums stay a safe and positive place for all players. I've seen some people afraid to speak up on the forums even to play a game due to them feeling that it is too negative and its heartbreaking. I would like to continue the work done by the amazing mods by upholding the rules, guiding, and assisting players to ensure they have a good time and feel at home. I also don't have much of a social life outside of university so I have plenty of time to dedicate to the site. I also have the tendency to be a night owl and can spare time to look after the site at any time of the day and am known to pop in at least every hour to check discussions.

I log in often and am known to help players when they have questions, explain things to them via pm etc. The forums allow me the chance to talk to and meet new people and make friends in addition to being able to help those in need of help whether through the forums or by private messages. I'm usually checking the event discussion or that of episodes section of the forum to help out other players who have questions about both the game play of Eldarya, the events, the format of posts or spamming (i.e double posting) and general inquiries about the forum. I’m very much ready to commit myself to help players and use my position for the betterment of the players.

As a Moderator you must be responsible and fair, no petty issues with a player or issue should hinder you from doing your job to the best of your ability and that is something very important to me. As moderators we were in charge of ensuring rules are respected and that we could provide our help to anyone that needs it.

I am a very honest person and I'm very impartial person and have no issue with doing what needs to be done but overall, I am a very friendly person. I am very reliable and am capable of communicating with people frequently as is needed in the real world and here online. I am American so I am a native English speaker I'd be fine working in any section a but if I must pick The Game, Eldarya & Suggestions. The work put in by the Moderators towards the forums is the reason why they are so full of life, they make people feel safe in them and they can talk about a multitude of things. I would love to continue the work done by the Moderators and to keep the forum a nice safe place for all.

I'd like to thank you for your consideration and allowing me to even apply for the position.

Last edited by Okumara (12/02/2019 at 10:43)

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#8 12/05/2019 at 04:33

Light Guard
Eldarya
Oracle
Eldarya

Hello Guardians!

Thank you for your responses!

We will review your applications and contact each of you privately to discuss our decision.

Have a great day on Eldarya!

Topic closed

Pages : 1