Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#26 06/24/2020 at 14:20

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

I love the full outfit! Rainbows are 100% my style! Can't wait to collect the whole thing~ Not a fan of the hair, though but the rest of the outfit is more than enough for me~

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#27 06/24/2020 at 14:26

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

That is so beautiful! I love it!

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#28 06/24/2020 at 14:40

Shadow Guard
Lu-lu
Rookie
Lu-lu

Finally something to look forward to. Thanks!

I'm a fem-guy and answer to all pronouns but it. XD Preferred is he/him/they/them.

#29 06/24/2020 at 15:26

Obsidian Guard
Oceannka
Just Arrived
Oceannka

It was unexpected to go into the game and discover a new adventure! I also like parts of this outfit, they are beautiful, and I like the fact that it is exclusive.

Thanks!

#30 06/24/2020 at 16:10

Obsidian Guard
RobinBay
Just Arrived
RobinBay

Oh how cute!!! I love the eyes so much!!

Edit: The sandals are so simple and cute. Also, am I the only one or is anyone else experiencing server fatigue? As in, not being able to get online. As of yesterday, the whole game seemed to be offline all day. I tried from both my phone and the computer. I missed the headband because of it.

Last edited by RobinBay (06/26/2020 at 15:12)

#31 06/24/2020 at 19:28

Shadow Guard
Tomoe
Rookie
Tomoe

Thankss I love the outfit!!

#32 06/24/2020 at 21:59

Shadow Guard
Chite
Unicorn Sidekick
Chite

Thank you so much for the new outfit!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9c94a0c7e787ce95807b222b47d1dc39/tumblr_np0ihqymXt1rbk7nlo1_400.gif

#33 06/25/2020 at 01:10

Absynthe Guard
Galina
Just Arrived
Galina

How cute ! Thank you /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#34 06/25/2020 at 03:31

Obsidian Guard
Ennarcia
Unicorn Sidekick
Ennarcia

I missed a day because I played at midnight instead of after 5 pm. Fun

Eternal Blobby Fan and Zemyx aficionado.

#35 06/25/2020 at 03:47

Absynthe Guard
Minjunnie
Just Arrived
Minjunnie

honestly the perfect outfit for Pride Month. I love it

~Minjunnie~

#36 06/25/2020 at 04:18

Obsidian Guard
Evelina
Jouluvoittaja
Evelina

It would be nice if you could sell the items. I love the outfit, but I'll probably never use the eyes, so I'd love to be able to sell them later to someone who wants them and missed the eyes at the start of the event. The items are exploration items after all, and usually, exploration items have been sellable so I'm a bit confused since these are not.

In any case, the outfit is absolutely beautiful. I'm almost surprised that they didn't decide to put this behind another paywall.

Suomi-Finland https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8hvF6g-dgWqcsmGd9eYKZnA15TuLbklQb3ivr4kPVILghanCB
My Wishlist
https://dragcave.net/image/zGagj.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/pWyFx.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/EZTkP.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/zay7Z.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/N2hNO.gif

#37 06/25/2020 at 04:45

Obsidian Guard
Shintarou
Just Arrived
Shintarou

I am so angry rn. My egg was hatching yesterday and the banner said my companion bought something back, so I thought I had the item, and only sent it to explore later in the day and now I went to search in my items for the eyes and they are nowhere. Such bad luck. They were the only thing that I liked.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8d6df0a52db167a08300dfcf06fbe1eb/tumblr_inline_mvsujxKIbC1qk1or3.gif

#38 06/25/2020 at 12:37

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

Yeah! I was very excited for this event, but the fact that items are account-bound takes a bit of the fun, I was expecting the pieces to be saleable and a lot of people would miss if they failed to be online on the corresponding day. The outfit is very pretty and is a super nice detail.

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#39 06/25/2020 at 14:24

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

It would be great if we could sell the items. I missed the first day and I would really like to get the eyes but now I have no chance of ever getting them, which is kinda dumb /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png
Is it so difficult to inform us PRIOR to an event, so we know when it is and can prepare for it? Especially when you can't miss a day.

I'm not interested in the pride-theme as such but I find it a nice idea. Also, it would be cool to have the hair in a different color.

Edit: My comment shouldn't come off as rude or as if I don't appreciate the free outfit, even if it may sound a bit like it.

Last edited by Cailin (06/25/2020 at 16:20)

Solely pretty

#40 06/25/2020 at 15:28

Obsidian Guard
Valaena
Guard in Training
Valaena

Noooooo I missed the eyes... Oh well.

The event is a great idea though.

#41 06/25/2020 at 17:03

Obsidian Guard
YuzuKizumi
Recruit
YuzuKizumi

I'm so glad they're doing something for Pride Month! I wish they would do something on MCL, though, since it would actually correspond with the current game (with Priya being an LI, Alexy being gay, certain characters - I've been told - showing up later and being part of the LGBTQ+ community). If these instances have happened in Eldarya storyline, then don't mind me cuz I've only played through to episode 6, lmao (I'm mostly here on Eldarya and MCL for events and clothes now, because of obvious reasons....).

Also, I REALLY hope that when we get the hair that people can pick the color of the wig once it comes up in exploration, or make it so that we're just given the hair item for that day when we log in. If they don't, it'll just be like the Monthly prizes where the hairstyles were just one color and no option for color variations, and I don't think it would be fair considering this is an event for everyone to try and get the outfit, and not just people trying to gain points to win for their guard...

It won't affect me because I only obtain and/or keep White wigs, but I'm still gonna advocate for others that may want the hair, but in their preferred color.

Happy Pride Month, y'all!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by YuzuKizumi (06/25/2020 at 17:07)

#42 06/25/2020 at 22:31

Absynthe Guard
LiPali
Young Recruit
LiPali

can't help but wonder whether they stole this outfit design from someone, too.

also, I'm not surprised that we have a Pride month event on Eldarya and not on MCL (even though it definitely would have made more sense for MCL to have one). after all, the MCL event was pretty forgiving and had some nice outfits, while the Eldarya event was a literal trainwreck. a free outfit to distract from everything bad that's happened? of course Beemoov wouldn't do that. /s

#43 06/26/2020 at 00:27

Obsidian Guard
Ennarcia
Unicorn Sidekick
Ennarcia

Cailin wrote

Is it so difficult to inform us PRIOR to an event, so we know when it is and can prepare for it? Especially when you can't miss a day

I didn't even miss a day, I just logged in and did my "chores" BEFORE the event started and didn't check back. It's not particularly fair on any front.

#44 06/26/2020 at 00:59

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Ennarcia wrote

Cailin wrote

Is it so difficult to inform us PRIOR to an event, so we know when it is and can prepare for it? Especially when you can't miss a day

I didn't even miss a day, I just logged in and did my "chores" BEFORE the event started and didn't check back. It's not particularly fair on any front.

The event started at midnight server time before they posted the forum post, so even if you logged in earlier that day the item was available. I know cuz that's when I got it. It should've been impossible to get on that day and not receive the prompt when the new day started.
If you were on the first day and didn't receive the prompt or find the eyes in exploration you should report it to support@beemoov.com

Last edited by brokenendings (06/26/2020 at 01:00)

#45 06/26/2020 at 02:30

Obsidian Guard
Ennarcia
Unicorn Sidekick
Ennarcia

brokenendings wrote

The event started at midnight server time before they posted the forum post, so even if you logged in earlier that day the item was available. I know cuz that's when I got it. It should've been impossible to get on that day and not receive the prompt when the new day started.
If you were on the first day and didn't receive the prompt or find the eyes in exploration you should report it to support@beemoov.com

Good to know, I'll try that.

#46 06/26/2020 at 08:50

Absynthe Guard
Fizel
Young Recruit
Fizel

Well, already missed a day. This is the kind of event you tell us about before you launch it.

Does anyone know which item I missed? I got the eyes the first day and the sandals today.

*somehow runs into an open door*

#47 06/26/2020 at 09:10

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

Fizel wrote

Well, already missed a day. This is the kind of event you tell us about before you launch it.

Does anyone know which item I missed? I got the eyes the first day and the sandals today.

The headband.

#48 06/26/2020 at 09:42

Absynthe Guard
MadaSky
Young Recruit
MadaSky

Fizel wrote

Actually, if you got the eyes, then it means you had to know about the event. Because, the first item of the event was the eyes. On the second day it was the headband.
So you got the eyes, but not the headband, it means you didn't log in on the second day.
What I am trying to say that it is not their fault you missed a day, since you already knew about the event, since you got the first item.

But yes, it would have been nicer if they actually announced it. I almost lost the first item, because I didn't have a hatched egg. So I had explored for the item right before the first day finished, because I had to wait 12 hours until it hatched.

#49 06/26/2020 at 09:49

Shadow Guard
Selkis
Recruit
Selkis

I like the outfit it's really nice specially the coat, headband and hair. I wish the hair had color variations. Thank you for this event wish you had announced it at least a day before it began.
I agree with others that a pride month event will be more accurate for MCL, but appreciate that you're trying to fix mess from the Music day event.

Last edited by Selkis (06/26/2020 at 09:51)

Live life and have fun /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#50 06/26/2020 at 10:02

Absynthe Guard
Fizel
Young Recruit
Fizel

MadaSky wrote

Fizel wrote

Actually, if you got the eyes, then it means you had to know about the event. Because, the first item of the event was the eyes. On the second day it was the headband.
So you got the eyes, but not the headband, it means you didn't log in on the second day.
What I am trying to say that it is not their fault you missed a day, since you already knew about the event, since you got the first item.

But yes, it would have been nicer if they actually announced it. I almost lost the first item, because I didn't have a hatched egg. So I had explored for the item right before the first day finished, because I had to wait 12 hours until it hatched.

Yes I 'knew' about it the same way everyone did, logging in the first day and getting it.
But an 'everyday or you miss an item' event needs to be announced beforehand so you don't miss the first item.
I was just unlucky and had full day plans yesterday and couldn't login.

*somehow runs into an open door*

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4