Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#1 11/23/2020 at 04:53

Light Guard
Eldarya
Oracle
Eldarya

Hello Guardians,

Considering the current situation, Huang Hua and Ewelein have decided to not take any risks and to keep everyone safe within the city of El…

You were counting on exploring and rediscovering these lands, but now you find yourself on lockdown within HQ… But no one said anything about your Companion!

>> BACK TO THE BASICS

This week your Companion will be able to get its paws/wings/tentacles on the Healer Support outfit, greatly inspired by the clothes of one of your friends.
Every day, an item from this creation can be found via exploration.

Note: If you miss the item from a certain day, you will not be able to collect that item.

Healer Support

>> SILLY CREATURE

During your explorations, your Companion will be able to find some strange items: toilet paper and hand sanitizer.
These items will help you to win over the Pocoku companion, which can be found in exploration from November 28 to November 29 at 11:59 PM EST.

Will you be able to catch it?

Note: The Pocoku’s food is also available at Purreru’s shop!

Pocoku

>> HAVE A NICE WEEK!

#2 11/23/2020 at 04:55

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

Hmm why is that we get a free outfit? To keep us logging in every day? I am not sure.

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d53153d545d2bf8da8c253e7460e29e3/tumblr_o39yv2MXGl1qg67clo1_540.gifv

https://c.tenor.com/7E-ccUwcobMAAAAC/ateez-san.gif

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵
https://data.whicdn.com/images/256709683/original.gif

#3 11/23/2020 at 05:05

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Ah, the Ewelin set is here! Always wanted some of those pieces.
Not sure why we got some random, mini-event though. So we don't get bored with the little areas we have for New Era? It could help to make people explore more, I guess.

The companion is odd yet cute.

#4 11/23/2020 at 05:54

Shadow Guard
Lu-lu
Rookie
Lu-lu

I'm hoping this doesn't become an event based solely on luck. I want that little gremlin wrapped in pink toilet paper. It's kinda cute.

I'm a fem-guy and answer to all pronouns but it. XD Preferred is he/him/they/them.

#5 11/23/2020 at 06:00

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

With the bug of the bait pop-up disappearing instantly I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch that cute companion, but let's see if it gets fixed soon

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#6 11/23/2020 at 08:45

Shadow Guard
cadibug34
Recruit
cadibug34

No lie, I like it c:

☉∪☉ I Watch You While You Sleep ☉∪☉
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/711/481/64e.gif

#7 11/23/2020 at 08:50

Absynthe Guard
Chlorophyllle
Just Arrived
Chlorophyllle

Hello, thanks for this event! This is my first one and I’m really excited. I’m a newbie so I don’t have a lot of clothes in my closet, this beautiful outfit is welcome! Plus the companion is really cute! I really hope I’ll find it! Have a good event everyone  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

나의 고통이 있는 곳에
내가 숨 쉬게 하소서 (please)
My everythin', my blood and tears
Got no fears
I'm singin' oh ah
Oh I'm takin' over

https://zupimages.net/up/20/30/vfd6.jpeg

#8 11/23/2020 at 08:56

Obsidian Guard
Ennarcia
Unicorn Sidekick
Ennarcia

I want that companion, but if the companion glitch is still active, I'm not gonna be able to get it.

Eternal Blobby Fan and Zemyx aficionado.

#9 11/23/2020 at 11:49

Absynthe Guard
Mizore
Unicorn Sidekick
Mizore

Ah! The companion looks so cute! And the clothes, wow, that's awesome how we can get Ewelin set! maybe in the future we might get other character clothes? Hearing about the companion glitch though, doesn't sound very promising. Does the event take place in the New Era (currently one place to explore) or The Origins (multiple places to explore) ?

Got event items or companion food you'd like to get rid of? Message me on Discord and I'll take them off your hands! Mizore#1203

#10 11/23/2020 at 12:03

Absynthe Guard
Clarissa_M
Just Arrived
Clarissa_M

Jupiterr wrote

Hmm why is that we get a free outfit? To keep us logging in every day? I am not sure.

yes of course since they changed the game many people including myself have stopped playiong daily they are losing money, it reminds me of that other site that keeps changing things that don't need to be fixed, but since the change i can't play the games an no matter how many times i click on the stupid gift box i can not get my daily mana so what's the point of playing

#11 11/23/2020 at 12:08

Obsidian Guard
Montri
Just Arrived
Montri

Please change the maana system back to how it was. There’s so much maana being wasted on conversations you’re having with yourself in the hallways

#12 11/23/2020 at 12:09

Obsidian Guard
Stellitsa
Young Recruit
Stellitsa

I have the same questions as Mizore. Is the event applicable on both versions of the game, Origins and New Era, or only on the new version, New Era?

#13 11/23/2020 at 12:36

Obsidian Guard
Sigina
Just Arrived
Sigina

Stellitsa wrote

I have the same questions as Mizore. Is the event applicable on both versions of the game, Origins and New Era, or only on the new version, New Era?

At the moment, the event works on both versions of Eldarya for me. Not sure if it's a glitch or if that's how it's supposed to be, but I assume it's the latter.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6fJ5O2Lg8HeNezsc/giphy.gif

#14 11/23/2020 at 12:57

Shadow Guard
Cha
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Cha

This is a cute mini-event, thank you for the lovely surprise! I'm excited to find Ewelein's outfit and hopefully catch the new companion!

I'm on the hunt for cheap event items! If you have unwanted items that are taking up space in your inventory that you want to sell, let me know!

#15 11/23/2020 at 12:59

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

Well that's a Companion I can live the rest of my life without

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#16 11/23/2020 at 14:20

Absynthe Guard
Minjunnie
Just Arrived
Minjunnie

Nice to get a new clothing set. The companion kinda reminds me of a kitten wrapped in toilet paper, like it was playing with it.

~Minjunnie~

#17 11/23/2020 at 14:32

Shadow Guard
RoseGalaxy
Just Arrived
RoseGalaxy

Chlorophyllle wrote

Hello, thanks for this event! This is my first one and I’m really excited. I’m a newbie so I don’t have a lot of clothes in my closet, this beautiful outfit is welcome! Plus the companion is really cute! I really hope I’ll find it! Have a good event everyone  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Welcome to Eldarya!! If you keep playing the events, you'll fill your closet up in no time  /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

Thanks team for the event! Super excited to get some of these pieces.

#18 11/23/2020 at 21:41

Recruit
Stargaser

I’m considering getting the companion but I would like to see what it looks like when it’s evolved first does anyone know where I can find a picture of it

#19 11/23/2020 at 22:19

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Stargaser wrote

I’m considering getting the companion but I would like to see what it looks like when it’s evolved first does anyone know where I can find a picture of it
If you look at the picture in the announcement post above, you can see the top half of the evolved version faintly right above the baby in the picture.

#20 11/24/2020 at 03:14

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

Clarissa_M wrote

Jupiterr wrote

yes of course since they changed the game many people including myself have stopped playiong daily they are losing money, it reminds me of that other site that keeps changing things that don't need to be fixed, but since the change i can't play the games an no matter how many times i click on the stupid gift box i can not get my daily mana so what's the point of playing

Have you tried playing on mobile? For me playing the daily stuff on mobile has helped me to get my maana and just overall better to play in mobile (all other stuff but the actual episodes). The mini games work better there and it is easier to get full score on mobile than on computer to me atleast. I play only the episodes using the website. For other things the website is useless.

Also, for some reason, buying maana by mobile in the app is cheaper than if you buy them by using the website. Like what why?

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d53153d545d2bf8da8c253e7460e29e3/tumblr_o39yv2MXGl1qg67clo1_540.gifv

https://c.tenor.com/7E-ccUwcobMAAAAC/ateez-san.gif

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵
https://data.whicdn.com/images/256709683/original.gif

#21 11/24/2020 at 07:35

Just Arrived
EmeraldRuby

This may be a simple event, but i’m really happy that we have free clothes, and we get a free companion. i’m really liking this new eldarya

#22 11/24/2020 at 15:21

Absynthe Guard
skiesroses
Young Recruit
skiesroses

Montri wrote

Please change the maana system back to how it was. There’s so much maana being wasted on conversations you’re having with yourself in the hallways

I agree. this new system doesn't work well with Eldarya's style! If they had made only dialogue with OTHER CHARACTERS cost maana, then it would be annoying but a bit more bearable. unfortunately, our lovely guardian likes to monologue internally.
I was finally at enough mana to get through the rest of an episode on the old system. Then they changed it and I just now managed to finish the episode I was on and get 2 line in on the next one.
For reference, I have been playing every day to finish the episode I am on.

Hey hey!
still lost and a bit confused
but I'm making my way!

#23 11/24/2020 at 16:52

Absynthe Guard
Dyroro
Just Arrived
Dyroro

This looks like a nice mini-event, and I love the outfit, but I'm just wondering whether others are also experiencing that the top doesn't quite fit with the character? It's a bit skewed to the right.

#24 11/24/2020 at 16:53

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

I don't know if there is a glitch or something but the gloves is a bit off from the hands. Like it's not on the hands completely leaving a bit skin to be seen. Unfortunately I don't really get how you put up photos in the forums so I can't really show what I mean.

Otherwise I strongly dislike the website like I've discussed before. I'm pretty sure they put up this mini-event without a warning just to get more people to log in since they changed it all. I really wish they could've listened to our complaints already and given us a chance to change back to the old website (for all of us who doesn't like it right now) - instead they try to give us treats to make us forget or something IDK. I don't really know what I'm doing on the website anymore tbh. Like it's no fun logging in because I still haven't adjusted to the changes...

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#25 11/24/2020 at 17:39

Absynthe Guard
Seerah
Recruit
Seerah

yay... a new event on a website that i cant navigate.....
ive honestly been avoiding playing just because the new site sucks.. i cant even access the forum without physically adding /forum to the url, like where the heck is the forum button?.. also no more daily maana?? ive been logging in to get maana but i never get any, the floating present doesnt do a thing when i click it.. like they couldnt have kept origins as is with the old style and updated new era to the new layout? like even MCL didnt change much of the layout when they went to UL.. ive been avoiding commenting on it but im honestly hoping maybe they will change it back..  but ik they wont, cause they never listen to the players..
kinda sucks i honestly used to like this game the clothes were pretty, the events were fun and the companions were cute but since like 2018/2019 its gone from fun to obvious greed /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png i honestly dont know why im still here hoping for a change when ik it wont happen :\..
Congrats beemoov your ruining your games *slow clapping*

Last edited by Seerah (11/24/2020 at 18:04)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
                   My Companions:
                 Mystique, Ciralak
                 Scarlet, Rowtsya
               Lamiria, Blobbiathan

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4