Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5

#101 02/13/2021 at 06:36

Absynthe Guard
Amalena
Just Arrived
Amalena

I really love the outfit on the right and the new companion /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png I have played only the first episode of the New Era and by the time I have seen that Lance is in the event I was kinda disappointed because he may be the 4th crush?? I miss Valkyon....  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png
But i like the idea of finding pairs of companions even though it was a little bit hard at first.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8e/58/4f/8e584f2d82debea5b47118db5a3a5899.gif

#102 02/13/2021 at 07:35

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Having played the event for some days now, I have to say that I like the theme of it and how relaxing it is in comparison to the previous Valentine events.
No stress.

The theme of companions was a good idea. Incorporating them into illustrations was an amazing idea.
In fact, I wouldn't mind having just them in the illustration.
I also like the sprinkled companion facts like the one Leiftan mentions on his route and what Lance talks about on his route. Nice details that enrich the overall story building.

At first, I was confused with the bar for the second event companion but in the end, I do like how it was made to be sort of a team goal for the entire server. At least this way it was ensured everyone gets at least one thing from the event to not be completely empty-handed (in case some cannot play the event due to life or other reasons).

The only downside was that, while I came across companions from the start, the new bait was nowhere to be found. The same went for the food. They both came to drop after the first day of the event. I assume it was either a timing issue or a bug.

#103 02/13/2021 at 07:54

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

It's weird, but I haven't encounterd the companion since I found the first bait. Am I just having really bad luck or has someone the same problem?

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#104 02/13/2021 at 08:32

Absynthe Guard
Zeuceria
Vanquised the Boobrie
Zeuceria

Nomy, no you are't the only~ I haven't seen companion since the start of event~

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/df563523-2087-4d0a-80c8-40f47c7582ad/dfqrmur-e65e862f-1162-4cfe-a43b-58cad6874a92.jpg/v1/fill/w_1192,h_670,q_70,strp/anime_girl_4_by_zexphyra_dfqrmur-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGY1NjM1MjMtMjA4Ny00ZDBhLTgwYzgtNDBmNDdjNzU4MmFkXC9kZnFybXVyLWU2NWU4NjJmLTExNjItNGNmZS1hNDNiLTU4Y2FkNjg3NGE5Mi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.oKilfNJ7PKIrIUZWde3_MA5HTasoO08svmYQbzOgBmg

#105 02/13/2021 at 08:36

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Gongzhu wrote

I do have a question though, a friend of mine is playing and she sees in the shop the Matchmaker bag even though she hasn't received it yet? Is that a glitch or. . . ? On the event page she checked rewards and the Matchmaker outfit has 3/6, doesn't items from the event only show up in the shop when you get that item?
I have the same glitch where the bag appears in the shop without having received one yet. I can only assume its appearance was accidentally triggered/connected to receiving the cape from the other outfit. That's the piece I received before noticing it when I went to the shop to buy another color of it.

The display on the V-day page is correct though. You still only have 3/6 items from that outfit: the top (which is hidden in the sample display because it's under the coat), the shoes and the pants. If the display said "4/6" and you still haven't gotten the bag yet, that's when I'd worry.

NoName_NoPower wrote

It's weird, but I haven't encountered the companion since I found the first bait. Am I just having really bad luck or has someone the same problem?
The first exploration on the first day of event I encountered the new companion, but I don't think I've encountered it since then, only last year's companion.

Last edited by brokenendings (02/13/2021 at 08:38)

#106 02/13/2021 at 09:48

Shadow Guard
Mimir
Captain of the Guard
Samarel

Guardians, the bag appeared on most (if not all) servers to be a bug, so don't buy it because it should still be free.

However, this error has already been reported on other servers and a technical solution is awaited.

On the other hand, I have not run into the familiar of the event since it started (and they have only appeared on the Spanish, French and Italian servers).

I can't find love candies either on any server TwT

https://i.imgur.com/iQlRYuI.gif

#107 02/13/2021 at 11:01

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

The Matchmaker outfit is just too different of a drawing style from the Awakening Feels outfit where the drawing style at least matches a majority of clothing items on this site. I feel like without changing the elements of the outfit, somebody could have drawn/colored them better to match most of other clothing items they've released.

I say most because there's a few outfits I can remember that seem to have the same drawing style as the Matchmaker outfit that doesn't match with the drawing style of most outfits.
-The Music Paper outfit
-Most of the elements of all the Alchemy clothing items. A couple are drawn and shaded more similarly to the main drawing style like the corset and underwear for the Little Alchemist set, but a lot of them have the same art style as the Matchmaker set which is just too different so it's hard to pair those items with most other items.

The Matchmaker outfit's style is very rounded without any straight or sharp edges on the clothing pieces which might be fine if the coloring/shading wasn't so different. Instead of clear shadows with decent contrast on the clothing, the shadows are very gradient and hardly shadows at all, and the details on the clothing like the hearts just don't feel like they're a part of the clothing if the clothing was real. They also lack any well placed wrinkles and folds in clothing that give it that touch that makes it feel like clothing, which is especially important in bulkier items like the cape. It's too smooth. Even the pants which do have folds, the shadows for those folds are way too smooth. Whomever shaded and colored this outfit shouldn't be afraid to leave shadows that AREN'T gradients. There can be more contrast, every color transition doesn't have to be so gradual. Maybe they haven't studied shading for actual fabric enough in real life. I just wish it had the same shading treatment as most other outfits.

The quality of the drawings are fine, but you cannot say that the drawing style is even close to matching most clothing items, for example, the bank outfit and the Awakening Feels do feel like they match the overall art style I've come to expect from Eldarya clothing items.

Last edited by brokenendings (02/13/2021 at 11:09)

#108 02/13/2021 at 11:18

Shadow Guard
Mimir
Captain of the Guard
Samarel

Purriry works with materials other than those used on Earth and what logic should dictate (? 

If I tried to understand their various working styles, my head would probably light up like a match.

Although I have noticed that the sets have very saturated colors and their combinations might not be the best for monochrome lovers,

but be prepared for the future: NE is here, so you have to mark it somehow...

Another possible cause could be... did you see when you have to deliver the work for a date but you did it the day before?

Time is crazy, for some it does not advance and for others it flies and Eldarya is a magical land, so every time you see this happen: "A wizard did it."

#109 02/13/2021 at 16:57

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

I really liked the Matchmaker outfit, I appreciate when they bring different options on events, but the color palettes for that one are just awful. Is such a waste of design, just imagine how pretty could the outfit be if they picked monochromatic options. There is also a prevalence of greens and oranges (colors that I believe are not that popular sometimes). There is two options that are just basically those color but inverted, and another two are just more green and yellow green with another color but we don't have pink :I (unless you count the version of the preview as the pink one...)

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#110 02/13/2021 at 17:53

Shadow Guard
IvyHearts
The Answer to Everything
IvyHearts

Ok I'm supposed to have gotten an egg gift but I dont see it. Also worse event ever, I cant even play it !!! /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

#111 02/16/2021 at 13:40

Absynthe Guard
Helmikuu
Young Recruit
Helmikuu

Just finished the event, I got to say that I just loved the outfits ! <3

Heart break is the national anthem, I sing it proudly.

#112 02/16/2021 at 14:21

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

IvyHearts wrote

Ok I'm supposed to have gotten an egg gift but I dont see it. Also worse event ever, I cant even play it !!! /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

There are instructions on the event tab that explain how to play the event and as for the egg it only have counts for those who actually participated in the event. If you didn't participate, you won't get the egg.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#113 02/16/2021 at 15:14

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

Okay so I just caught the companion on the French server and I wanted to sell the baits because I have no use of them anymore but it seems like I can't sell them on the market? They don't even appear in the market like all the other baits do but they appear in my inventory. I think this is super weird.

Also, I've seen that many on the American server haven't seen or caught the companion but I was wondering if anyone has? It's really weird imo and annoying too.

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#114 02/17/2021 at 02:07

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

marvelousends wrote

Okay so I just caught the companion on the French server and I wanted to sell the baits because I have no use of them anymore but it seems like I can't sell them on the market? They don't even appear in the market like all the other baits do but they appear in my inventory. I think this is super weird.

Also, I've seen that many on the American server haven't seen or caught the companion but I was wondering if anyone has? It's really weird imo and annoying too.
I've seen it 3 times; 2 the first day and another yesterday. Couldn't catch it.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#115 02/17/2021 at 02:37

Absynthe Guard
Zeuceria
Vanquised the Boobrie
Zeuceria

I haven't seen Loutruol since start of the event, which is pretty bizarre~

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/df563523-2087-4d0a-80c8-40f47c7582ad/dfqrmur-e65e862f-1162-4cfe-a43b-58cad6874a92.jpg/v1/fill/w_1192,h_670,q_70,strp/anime_girl_4_by_zexphyra_dfqrmur-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGY1NjM1MjMtMjA4Ny00ZDBhLTgwYzgtNDBmNDdjNzU4MmFkXC9kZnFybXVyLWU2NWU4NjJmLTExNjItNGNmZS1hNDNiLTU4Y2FkNjg3NGE5Mi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.oKilfNJ7PKIrIUZWde3_MA5HTasoO08svmYQbzOgBmg

#116 02/17/2021 at 02:50

Shadow Guard
Mimir
Captain of the Guard
Samarel

I just caught a Loutroul on the City of El map in TO. 

#117 02/17/2021 at 09:03

Shadow Guard
Dizzy4483
Recruit
Dizzy4483

I really like this event, thanks.

It's easier and more realistically achievable, which makes it more fun /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

And I'm really glad it's not exploration based, so thanks.

#118 02/17/2021 at 13:17

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

I just encountered the new companion but was unable to catch it :(

Last edited by marvelousends (02/17/2021 at 13:18)

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#119 02/18/2021 at 03:57

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Just finished the companion matching part of the event and I only wish the tiny companion window would disappear.
I see no use of it now that I've completed all matches and gotten both sets.

#120 02/18/2021 at 05:30

Shadow Guard
Kisekii
Just Arrived
Kisekii

Minah wrote

Just finished the companion matching part of the event and I only wish the tiny companion window would disappear.
I see no use of it now that I've completed all matches and gotten both sets.

Agreed, I wish we could close that window. It just takes up space for no reason.

#121 02/19/2021 at 06:26

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

I finally caught that compaion

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#122 02/19/2021 at 23:17

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

Well, I managed to finish the event but never saw the companion. I’ve barely gotten anything from exploration. In fact most rounds Pepper brought back nothing (and she usually does very well).

All in all, the event was easy. Didn’t really get any satisfaction from completing the tasks. And since everything is the New Era I just felt detached from all of it. I don’t know this new Nevra. I don’t know these boys. Lieftan was the only familiar face.

I don’t want to buy additional clothing pieces because they’re priced ridiculously high. And I really just wanted the crying eye makeup. The rose outfit is pretty, didn’t really like the other one.

Yeah, this was just meh for me.

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#123 02/20/2021 at 00:43

Shadow Guard
Keyka
Young Recruit
Keyka

I wanted to say thank for a wonderful event. Keep up the great work!!

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5