Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 02/12/2023 at 12:22

Shadow Guard
KonyuujiDono
Sidekick of the Sylphs
KonyuujiDono

https://64.media.tumblr.com/bc84ccd575c2d6341c345263ebe572d7/a7922d58b70f51a8-9e/s500x750/238f4293b050a615e257f38fe3f7b5af58fda2de.pnj

Alamo wrote

Funnily enough, that's a tradition in my family. A birthday cake to celebrate the birth of Christ.  /static/img/forum/smilies/wink.png

Actually, that's really cute tho!
We eat a christmas cake but not an actual birthday cake

https://64.media.tumblr.com/a5cc6aaf5a4b973785d8ff1d207d8de0/a7922d58b70f51a8-dc/s640x960/824ae2afa8495148ffd385d485d596257650c63c.pnj

https://64.media.tumblr.com/8e33c169aea6e5d336836c59db163cd0/a7922d58b70f51a8-02/s1280x1920/53ae0a70b1fefe606c603ea9b99f6d5c5e3351ad.pnj

#27 02/13/2023 at 12:58

Absynthe Guard
amaurus
Just Arrived
amaurus

i keep getting only 50 roses at the gem game, does anyone know how i can get more? at the other events i never got this low of a score.

#28 02/13/2023 at 13:08

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

amaurus wrote

i keep getting only 50 roses at the gem game, does anyone know how i can get more? at the other events i never got this low of a score.

You need to get a score over 350 points for 300 roses and the 125 roses reward starts I think around 200 points. There's not much you can do about the game in order to stack enough points besides aiming for as many combos as possible and refreshing the game before you reach 0 moves to retry the round for free for maybe better matches combinations.

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2337/2337545buh84sv1ie.png

#29 02/13/2023 at 13:14

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

Finished the event yesterday and now I am contributing to helping fill the community server. Just like everyone else I am not that impressed by the outfits we get this year since they seem rather plain/have odd color combinations, but oh well, at least it's not only 1 single extremely plain pajama like we've had last year (that one had to be the worst Valentine's event they ever had).

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2337/2337545buh84sv1ie.png

#30 02/16/2023 at 08:45

Absynthe Guard
amaurus
Just Arrived
amaurus

Saby-chan wrote

amaurus wrote

You need to get a score over 350 points for 300 roses and the 125 roses reward starts I think around 200 points. There's not much you can do about the game in order to stack enough points besides aiming for as many combos as possible and refreshing the game before you reach 0 moves to retry the round for free for maybe better matches combinations.

350 points ;-; i keep getting around the 300~ wth i dont remember these being so hard to get :c thank u for ur reply tho <3

#31 02/16/2023 at 16:52

Obsidian Guard
Lady-Kida
Just Arrived
Lady-Kida

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f3e454d9-20ae-495a-b8cf-c3b7cca74585/dcn2aim-d01de988-7e2a-4ef4-a535-938fbe55edad.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2YzZTQ1NGQ5LTIwYWUtNDk1YS1iOGNmLWMzYjdjY2E3NDU4NVwvZGNuMmFpbS1kMDFkZTk4OC03ZTJhLTRlZjQtYTUzNS05MzhmYmU1NWVkYWQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.hVKhzfV65n3CQsZGb9n6m1CNv6lmK7stuOK28aSQGS8
THE RAVEN WING SOARS
A TOTEM OF CREATION
A SING OF LIFE AND DEATH

_

Impossible to catch the mascot,seriously,
I've already lost him six times with the
right bait and using legendary category /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

────────────────

https://64.media.tumblr.com/da680a780cab12fcd592cc438ded23b5/tumblr_orab5uI0Ym1ug1jt4o6_540.gifv

#32 02/17/2023 at 14:30

Shadow Guard
Masahwa
Vanquished a Chicken
Masahwa

I love the items !

#33 02/20/2023 at 21:58

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

Outfits
The outfits are okay, there's a few good pieces here and there, but I overall find them underwhelming.

Volatile Wish
Having a dandelion theme is creative, although it would fit better for the spring event and the outfit leaves a bit to be desired. The dandelion that Guardian's holding is super cute and obviously fits well with the theme. The dandelion crown is also nice, but I do wish that there was some intertwining stems that holds it all together. The necklace is a bit of an odd choice as it looks more like a detached collar than a necklace. It would have been better if the necklace had been a dandelion to fit the theme better instead of a collar with a bubble necklace. The sleeves are fine, I like that they are sheer. The shoes are cute and have a unique design. I don't like the stockings, I did want some plain stockings, but I find the coloring really odd looking. The skirt is cute, I like how puffed out it is, how sheer it is, and how it has a delicate look to it that fits a dandelion. The only odd thing about the skirt is that the belt looks like a row of cymbals. The body piece is nice looking, but I find it too plain, I wish it had some sort of design on it, perhaps some dandelions scattered throughout. I love the field as it fits well with the theme and I like the dandelion seeds that are floating all about. It's very rare that I hate a hairstyle, but I really dislike this one. The hair is such an odd shape and it looks much worse with the braid.

Gradient Heart
This is my favorite of all the outfits, I really love that the theme appears to be a chandelier, which  was executed well. I don't like the rings, I've always felt like rings are pointless since they are impossible to see, so any details that are on it are lost. I really like the earrings, I've been desperate for some simple earrings and these really deliver. The necklace is nice and I like the flower with the creeping vines, although it appears more like a neck/chest tattoo than a necklace, but I'm perfectly fine with that. The bracelets are also nice and matches the necklace. It also has more of a tattoo appearance, but again, I am perfectly happy with that. I really like the stockings, I think this is the first time that we've gotten fishnet stockings. I like the roses on the thighs and top band. I really like the corset and its elegant feel to it. The skirt is gorgeous, I really love how wide it is and the dangling crystals look amazing and it really fits with the chandelier theme. The shoes are okay, they look elegant and I do like the creeping vine, but they aren't very interesting. The crown is really nice, I like how it's a crown that's just sitting on top of the head instead of being wrapped around the head. The hair is super cute, I like how it's short on one side and a bit longer on the other.

Slow Affection
This is another okay outfit, it has a great elegant theme, but the color options and combos are unflattering. I'm not a fan of the barrette since it's hard to discern that it's a flower surrounded by leaves and instead looks like a jumbled mess. I also don't like the earrings as I have no idea what they are supposed to be and they just look like a giant lump. The necklace is okay, I really like the heart, but the band should have been a plain string instead of the jumbled mess of leaves(?) as it makes it look messy and hard to notice the heart. The stockings are fine, I like the design on the band. The gloves are okay, they have the a nice elegant design on the band, but they are similar to other gloves we've had in the past. The shoes are fine, nothing really stands out in a negative or positive way. The cape would be fine if it didn't have such an atrocious color for the design on every single color. Most of the other colors don't mesh well with the brown-ish color. The dress is the same as the cape, it would be nice if all the colors weren't stuck with the same brown-ish design as it looks bad with most of the color choices. It is a shame since the dress is very elegant. I really like idea of an umbrella, especially since we haven't had one yet and it fits very well with the theme, but once again, we are still stuck with the brown-ish design that looks good in some, but not other color choices. I hope we get another umbrella sometime. The hair is nice, it has a very posh appearance and I like the flow of the hairstyle and the cut.

Seductive Charmer
This is my second favorite of the outfits, although that isn't saying much. I am surprised it took so long for there to be a kitsune outfit. The body suit is okay, it has a very interested design, but the main issue comes from the three colors that are implemented on it. It should have only been two colors as it looks a tad messy with three. The socks are fine, I really wish they had done the crisscross ribbons on both legs instead of the two different styles, but I understand that it's probably in order to not copy the Sweetheart Leg Ribbon, but that clothing piece is also only on one leg and has thicker ribbons. The pipe is fine, I like the heart of smoke. The necklace is gorgeous, I love the thin crystals and it looks so elegant. The dress is super cute, I love the bows and its long ribbon going down from the wrist. I am also pleasantly surprised that most of the three color combos complement each other well (doesn't happen often). I don't really like the barrettes, but they do fit very nicely with the ears. The ears are nice and the two-tone looks great. The only negative is that we got kitsune ears during the music event, although I do think these look better. The cape is really nice, I love the slight ruffle on one side of the hip and the gorgeous chains running down the cape. The tails are really nice, and again, the two-tone looks really good. I also love how huge the tails are. The hair is okay, I like the flow of it, but otherwise it is quite boring.

Game
I've mentioned this before and I'll keep saying it; I prefer the exploration only events versus these 'game' events. Like MCL, Eldarya hasn't changed their event games which makes them quite boring and I love Match-3. I also much prefer exploration events because I can get multiple different colors of an outfit instead of just one and thus be forced to spend maana if I really want another color.

Exploration
The drop rates for the clothing is quite good, although there isn't anything I'm trying hard to get. The drop rate for the bait for Wisslohv is good, but the drop rate for Wisslohv is very low. I'm also very happy to see companion food on the map again, although its drop rate seems to be very low.

Companions
Wisslohv
I absolutely adore this companion, it's clearly based on one of my favorite spiders, the jumping spider. I've been essentially spending these past few days trying to farm these little suckers. I also like how it clearly has a Valentine's theme with its color scheme and the hearts on its abdomen.

Khrynaurht
I have to be honest, I'm not really impressed with this companion. It appears to be based on a goat, although it could also be a mix of a goat/deer which we already have a lot of deer-like companions. I counted a total of 7 deer-like companions; Crylasm, Dalafa, Nocturnal Dalafa, Digrine, Seifaun, Danalasm, Gindeerbreyd. I love a deer as much as the next person, but it's getting a bit tiresome especially since the last event we were also given a deer-like companion. Here's a small list of some animals we haven't gotten yet; elephant, monkey, camel, rhino, shark, or seal.

Illustration
I'm not a huge fan of the illustration, as I've never liked these group crush illustrations.

Overall I found this to be an okay event. Most of the clothing is okay, but there are some great pieces here and there. I really like how long the event was as it gave plenty of time to complete the event and catch the companion. I really wish Beemoov would just go back to making all the events exploration based, or they at least change up the mini-games so it doesn't get repetitive.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2