Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 04/14/2023 at 15:46

Shadow Guard
RegineA
Unicorn Sidekick
RegineA

Drop rate seems quite low for me this time. I've had areas where I'm coming back with nothing, despite plenty of items still available. The companion catch rate has been terrible as well.

The outfits are nice but I'm not particularly bothered either way with the illustrations. One thing for sure though is that, yet again, we won't come close to filling the community meter. A lot of us turn up for every event, so you'd have thought at this point that Beemov would be able to tweak the fill rate so we don't keep missing out on it.

Overall I'd say it's an okay event. Not amazing, but it has a lot of good points.

#27 04/15/2023 at 00:40

Shadow Guard
lovelyjuliexo
Guard in Training
lovelyjuliexo

hey, has anyone else had issues receiving their illustrations?

i just got Leiftan's illustration and read the little story, but when i went to Library to get a better look at it, the illustration wasn't there!!!

it's not anywhere in the illustrations section, i even double checked all of my event illustration, but it's not there!!!

*UPDATE:
SO i didn't realize that i was under "the origins" and the illustration is in the library of "the new era" for event illustrations....

Last edited by lovelyjuliexo (04/15/2023 at 00:45)

https://64.media.tumblr.com/ad52213ed8e465916c071e00bc76fcde/tumblr_nim0m3ZdYG1s6bxzqo2_500.gif

#28 04/15/2023 at 02:12

Obsidian Guard
DashDale5
Young Recruit
DashDale5

I actually completed my event!  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

I am kind of sad we probably won't get the community companion though.

Last edited by DashDale5 (04/15/2023 at 02:13)

#29 04/16/2023 at 02:56

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

DashDale5 wrote

I actually completed my event!  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

I am kind of sad we probably won't get the community companion though.

Im sad we won't get it either...I don't think they recalculate things from a previous event but it's been like this for ages

#30 04/16/2023 at 05:27

Obsidian Guard
Cora
Just Arrived
Cora

Yeah, I agree with you guys. Even though I've completed the event and have been earning Joker Chocolates for two days, it makes me sad that it still won't be enough

Plus I also feel sorry for the person who probably worked for hours drawing the new companion's different forms for nothing... /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#31 04/16/2023 at 07:14

Obsidian Guard
Nerina
Young Recruit
Nerina

Ok, I finished it and wanted to share my Opinion and Im sorry for my bad english, its not my first language.

I liked that the Exploration Map had a good Droprate, so it was quite easy to collect a lot of Pieces.
Also that we had not to play any Minigames, which is also a good thing, because most of them are only time consuming and annoying.

The Outfits and Pictures are drawn in a pretty way but I dont like them. The red riding Hunter Dress ist pretty but doesn't really fit to Eastern and most of those Pieces we do already have.

But the biggest no, no for me was the Story. I can still remember how Eldarya was at the beginning, at the Events the Boys acted more like good Friends, that were a bit flirty, now its only about "in which Position are they going to do it this time?" I understand that this is a Otome Game but a Relationship should not be only about Sex.

A good Relationship is about all the little Moments you spend together, all the conversations you have all the good and bad times. Sex can be a Part of that but is not the only thing.

Why cant we get something sweet? Like.. I dont know... Because of all the refugeese the Guard decided to lighten up the mood, so they planned to hide some Eggs, for the Children to seek, but.. Oh no, they are missing Paint, so you have to find some. And at the End we get some cute or dorky pictures with the boys painting them, or hiding them or.. I dont know but this is something I would really really like.

If this keeps going on this way, we will end up with Event Pictures where the Characters are naked and are doing it on a Pumpkin, or Snowmen, or Easter Bunny.... Like, come on... /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by Nerina (04/16/2023 at 07:42)

#32 04/16/2023 at 11:50

Obsidian Guard
Seera
Kappa Sidekick
Seera

Totally agree with @Nerina. I rather sweet moments and dorky adorable. Not everything is about hormones ^o^;; I miss event pictures with other characters that are fun and light hearted.  Anywho, the event is easy and the outfit is very cute.

~A little kindness goes along way~
https://i.postimg.cc/KYW7NS4k/kij.gif

#33 04/16/2023 at 17:36

Obsidian Guard
Lady-Kida
Just Arrived
Lady-Kida

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/f3e454d9-20ae-495a-b8cf-c3b7cca74585/dcn2aim-d01de988-7e2a-4ef4-a535-938fbe55edad.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2YzZTQ1NGQ5LTIwYWUtNDk1YS1iOGNmLWMzYjdjY2E3NDU4NVwvZGNuMmFpbS1kMDFkZTk4OC03ZTJhLTRlZjQtYTUzNS05MzhmYmU1NWVkYWQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.hVKhzfV65n3CQsZGb9n6m1CNv6lmK7stuOK28aSQGS8
THE RAVEN WING SOARS
A TOTEM OF CREATION
A SING OF LIFE AND DEATH

_

I finished the event
And unfortunately I found it very poor, only two costumes and so far the mascot has not appeared.
A pity that now the old costumes are in the shop for gold when they could be put in the exploration and increase the time of the event.
It was very annoying and I hope the company rethinks, just note that the number of players has drastically decreased with this dull event,
so much so that the meter is not evolving.

We will lose the mascot for a poorly executed event./static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

────────────────

Last edited by Lady-Kida (04/16/2023 at 17:36)

https://64.media.tumblr.com/da680a780cab12fcd592cc438ded23b5/tumblr_orab5uI0Ym1ug1jt4o6_540.gifv

#34 04/16/2023 at 23:16

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

I have to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of this event. None of it fits with an Easter/Spring event, everything from the event seems like it was taken from other events that hadn't been implemented.

Outfits
Sexy Fantasy
The outfit is nice all together, but separated the pieces are just okay. I also want to note that besides its bunny theme, the outfit would fit much better for a Valentine's event than an Easter event. It makes me wonder if this outfit was supposed to be for the Valentine's event, but there wasn't enough time to add it to the event. Before I get to the main portion of the review, I would like to point out that most of the outfit pieces are two-toned, so quite a few of the pieces don't look good. First is the underwear, which looks good, although a bit too simple. The socks are nice, I do like how they have a bit of a design at the top instead of just being a plain black. The shoes are okay, there isn't anything special about them that sets them apart from others. The cape is nice, I like the bow in the back and I like how some parts of the fabric is solid while the other is transparent. The gloves are fine, I do like how they stop at the wrist since a lot of the gloves we've gotten stop at the upper arm or midway. The necklace is fine, the bow looks nice although we already have a few necklaces with bows. The bunny ears are fine, I like how one of the ears is slightly bended and that they have a quilted design. The corset isn't anything special and it looks like it'll be hard to use with other outfits. I really love the hair, the curls are placed very nicely.

Wolf Slayer
This outfit is gorgeous, but like the Sexy Fantasy outfit, this outfit does not fit the Easter theme at all. Again, it looks like it was meant for the Halloween event, especially since it's clear that the outfit is based on a Red Riding Hood that goes after the wolf. Once again, it feels like they were going to have this outfit for Halloween, but ran out of time. The underwear is nice, I like the cross bands and what appears to be studs running down the sides. The boots are super cute and I love the bow at the top of them. The pants are very unique and I like the thin bands running all up along the legs. The weapon very creative with its mix of a sword and a gun. I really like the blade of the sword, I don't I've seen a sword item that looks like that. The corset is cute, it has the studs that the underwear had as well as a design that kinda looks like a wolf in the middle, and I love the straps hanging from it. and it matches well with the rest of the pieces. I don't like the shoulder pad, like it makes sense that it would be a wolf, but it isn't the most appealing looking design. The cape is great, it looks like a Red Riding Hood cape, and I love that it has the chains like the corset does. The gloves are okay, there isn't much to say about them. The wound is amazing! I really hope we get a few more different types of wounds, although I really hope they aren't going to be pay-walled and included in free outfits. The belt is fine, it has a nice pouch and continues the chain theme. The skirt is super cute and I love the straps across the stomach. I don't like the hair, the ends look super choppy.

Requirements
There were three different ways to find chocolate pieces for the event such as finding it on a page, in exploration, and spending 40 maana. I personally didn't have trouble finding the chocolate on the pages, although I swear there were a few times where I checked the page and I didn't see any chocolate, but when I would check a second time I managed to find it. Finding the exploration chocolate was very annoying because if you clicked on the 'x' instead of 'collect' you would still be forced to the Easter event page, which made it annoying since I couldn't see what I found in exploration, and I was forced to scour my closet to find out what I got. Luckily this was fixed yesterday, though it was a tad too late. Finally, since I no longer have a companion that uses food found in the shop I had to spend maana on some random items in the shop which is kinda annoying. Especially since I never find any of my companions food on the market, most likely because the market has been dead for a very long time now. I feel like maana spending should not be a requirement in any event.

Companions
Koxae
A ladybug is the perfect companion for an Easter event, but its final evolution is hideous. I really hate its terrifying long legs. Its a shame since its baby form is super cute.

Walfpine
This companion matches well with the wolf slayer outfit since it's clearly based on a wolf. Although it seemed like they tried to tie it with the Easter event by making its ears look like bunny ears, but the companion still looks more wolf than bunny so it doesn't work well with the Easter event.

Exploration
I had good drop rates for the clothing and I managed to catch every companion that I can across. Although, the drop rates for the bait and the companions was very low.

Illustrations
Again, these illustrations would be good for a Valentine's event, but they don't fit very well for an Easter event. I also want to mention that Nevra's illustration is horrible compared to the others. The other crushes illustrations gave us an almost full body view of both the crush and Guardian, but Nevra's shows us a horrible angle where we only see the back of Guardian's head and the upper part of Nevra. It makes me wonder if the artists ran out of time and just rushed through his illustration.

Overall I'm disappointed with the event. Its a hodgepodge of things that don't match with an Easter event. I'm also very disappointed that we only get one outfit that isn't anything special while the bank outfit looks amazing. This event feels like an afterthought with a bunch of random things thrown together. I also think that the event should have been longer since you could only miss one day before you are unable to get all of the illustrations.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2