Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3

#51 07/17/2020 at 11:50

Absynthe Guard
Fantasia
Alchemy Apprentice
Fantasia

http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/3340/3340521ei674uqhwi.png

On facebook they announced an upcoming summer event for MyCandyLove, but nothing for Eldarya yet.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f4f7d06660e5c0e77e3df9d082bb0e44/tumblr_ocgxq8SEau1rah7qto1_500.gif

#52 07/17/2020 at 15:35

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

What a dissapointment. I really got excited about the small info box about an EVENT but then, I could not even see the skins? Like what? How wonderful! Never got so excited about something only to get dissapointed because of a pay wall... SERIOUSLY?!?!? Atleast have the option to pay with maana... Really, a lot of people are complaining about beemoov and no wonder why. Seriously listening to the players is the LEAST you can do to improve the game and it's features etc... Just listen to us !

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d53153d545d2bf8da8c253e7460e29e3/tumblr_o39yv2MXGl1qg67clo1_540.gifv

https://c.tenor.com/7E-ccUwcobMAAAAC/ateez-san.gif

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵
https://data.whicdn.com/images/256709683/original.gif

#53 07/17/2020 at 19:43

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

Honestly the Flash Sale should have at least 2 items, and should be 48 hours long. As not everyone logs into Eldarya everyday

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#54 07/18/2020 at 03:10

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Lataryia wrote

Honestly the Flash Sale should have at least 2 items, and should be 48 hours long. As not everyone logs into Eldarya everyday
It's a bait for people to log in everyday, they are not going to change that

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#55 07/18/2020 at 03:33

Young Recruit
Celosia

https://i.imgur.com/r2Gbi4k.png

To be honest i don't mind, i log in every
day anyway so i guess it'd be a fun little
treat if once in a while there was a pop
up shop, BUT i will not buy anything if
it's not available for maana, unless it's
an old bank outfit item that i really
want and it's reasonably priced.

https://i.imgur.com/yRBHAxV.png

#56 07/18/2020 at 12:32

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

I wonder how many people who never use the forum actually went and bought gold coins to buy the item when they had the flash sale.
If it was a significant amount of people then I don't think they're gonna listen to anything we say on the forum.
I wish they had to report data like that on the site so we could see the difference between opinion on the forum and behavior of a majority of users.

#57 07/18/2020 at 13:07

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

brokenendings wrote

I wonder how many people who never use the forum actually went and bought gold coins to buy the item when they had the flash sale.
If it was a significant amount of people then I don't think they're gonna listen to anything we say on the forum.
I wish they had to report data like that on the site so we could see the difference between opinion on the forum and behavior of a majority of users.

Yeah, that would be nice.

I've just checked. and there are 276,100 registered accounts on this server. Being really optimistic, maybe 500 people use the forum, even counting the ones who show up sporadically, so that's not much even is you consider some of the accounts are abandoned. So there are more than 200k people who doesn't express in the forums and probably are happy with how things are going or don't care. And if we condider that 20% of them buy GC and maana regularly, that makes around 40000 people giving them money.
I don't know if the percentages I considered are accurate, but either way there are more people spending money than people present in the forums and not happy with how things are going.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#58 07/18/2020 at 14:35

Young Recruit
Ingeborg

NoName_NoPower wrote

I've just checked. and there are 276,100 registered accounts on this server. Being really optimistic, maybe 500 people use the forum, even counting the ones who show up sporadically, so that's not much even is you consider some of the accounts are abandoned. So there are more than 200k people who doesn't express in the forums and probably are happy with how things are going or don't care. And if we condider that 20% of them buy GC and maana regularly, that makes around 40000 people giving them money.

I'm pretty sure most of these accounts are inactive though. When the ranking system was still around, there were roughly ~ 3000 Players who contributed points to it. So I'd guess it's more like ~ 3-4k more or less active accounts plus some semi-active ones.

Last edited by Ingeborg (07/18/2020 at 14:36)

#59 07/18/2020 at 15:04

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Ingeborg wrote

NoName_NoPower wrote

I'm pretty sure most of these accounts are inactive though. When the ranking system was still around, there were roughly ~ 3000 Players who contributed points to it. So I'd guess it's more like ~ 3-4k more or less active accounts plus some semi-active ones.

If we say maybe 1000 players spend at least $5 a month, that'd be at least $5000 a month just for this server.
Anybody know what the active #'s looked like on other servers for the rankings?

#60 07/18/2020 at 15:16

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

Registered accounts mean nothing, since most people don't bother to delete account when they stop playing. There is usually about 70 (!) users online when I'm playing, I hardly ever see the number reaching 100 nowadays. I don't know how many active players is there overall, but I feel like Ingeborgs estimates are rather optimistic.

As for flash sale as  a way to make ppl check in everyday, I think it's less about that and more about people being more likely to spend real money in a "super sale! Exclusive [product] avilable only today, but now or regret forever!" situation than if it was in the shop all the time, especially if (since they don't know when and what will be on sale) they can't get GC in advance via bindles or hand of Midas.

Also this way of selling items provides element of surprise and excitement.

Last edited by lex12 (07/18/2020 at 15:17)

#61 07/20/2020 at 13:39

Young Recruit
Ingeborg

lex12 wrote

Registered accounts mean nothing, since most people don't bother to delete account when they stop playing. There is usually about 70 (!) users online when I'm playing, I hardly ever see the number reaching 100 nowadays. I don't know how many active players is there overall, but I feel like Ingeborgs estimates are rather optimistic.

I feel 3000 people over a month isn't all that unrealistic. Most people are probably just going to log in once or twice a day to get the 50 Maana and send the companion out, so it's not surprising to only see some 100 people online at the same time. Plus, a lot of players live in different time zones, which of course just adds to the problem.

#62 07/20/2020 at 14:49

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

@Ingeborg
Idk, maybe? I assumed many people stay logged in for the time of explorations even if they are afk, and the fastests explorations with common/rare companions would take about an hour. So if on average a player stays online for 1h (yes I know it's a guess), and there is 70 ppl on the server (also on average, I think this guess is pretty good), then... 70x 24h=... 1680 ppl logged in that day.

Ofc only beemoov knows for sure. But even if it is more like 3000-4000 players, it's still waaay too little people on this server.

#63 07/20/2020 at 15:37

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

lex12 wrote

@Ingeborg
Idk, maybe? I assumed many people stay logged in for the time of explorations even if they are afk, and the fastests explorations with common/rare companions would take about an hour. So if on average a player stays online for 1h (yes I know it's a guess), and there is 70 ppl on the server (also on average, I think this guess is pretty good), then... 70x 24h=... 1680 ppl logged in that day.

Ofc only beemoov knows for sure. But even if it is more like 3000-4000 players, it's still waaay too little people on this server.

But they have 9 servers. if there's 1680 per server that's still more than 10,000 active players. And there's probably more than that since I think the french server is more active. Let's say ours is the least active and assume there's at least 15,000 active players on eldarya across all servers. Let's say only 10% of all players spend at least $5 a month. $5 x1,500, that's still 7,500 a month from eldarya alone. And there's people who spend more than $5 a month, so it's probably more than that.

I wonder if they also get data like how many users make their first purchase during a certain time. If something they did caused a bunch of new people to spend money for the first time then that would encourage them to keep doing it the same way.

That's why I'm not optimistic the sales will ever be for maana.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3