Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

#51 07/25/2018 at 10:37

Absynthe Guard
Jewel
Recruit
Jewel

This looks like a lot of fun! I'm excited for the illustrations and outfits! Thank you!

https://data.whicdn.com/images/172827732/original.gif

#52 07/25/2018 at 10:46

Shadow Guard
Dracgona
Young Recruit
Dracgona

Kind of a shame that the Poulpatata Queen outfit is a buy-only choice.. But fun that we get a summer event regardless.

#53 07/25/2018 at 10:57

Shadow Guard
Azriel
Unicorn Sidekick
Azriel

SO excited but SO confused on what to do. Better just give it a try.

Last edited by Azriel (07/25/2018 at 11:23)

#54 07/25/2018 at 11:00

Absynthe Guard
Hunterbllue
Recruit
Hunterbllue

Really love the game ideas and outfits for this event but kind of disappointed that there's only 2 and only one of which is free?
A outfit where you have to pay to get??? No thanks.
Really shows how money thirsty compared to last time...
I appreciate the many illustrations in the event, I'm not really the type that would go for illustrations...
Not to mention how it would take days to get a single outfit item?
I'd love to say I like this event but honestly with all that in account, I'm going to be more frustrated about grinding missions everyday to get 1 outfit item after 3 days worth.
Was really hoping to get both of the outfits but I wouldn't want to spend $10 for it so I guess I can't get it.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/bapc/images/c/c0/WOP_WOP_WOP.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140420192618

#55 07/25/2018 at 11:16

Obsidian Guard
Monet
Young Recruit
Monet

I wasn't expecting this event at all so it's a nice surprise to see! Thank you vary much for this summers event, I love the outfit and the variety of illustrations. I'm happy it wasn't another bundle event like last year, but I feel like the duration of it is just way too long /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png but I appreciate all the effort you've put into it none the less /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#56 07/25/2018 at 11:23

Obsidian Guard
Semma
Recruit
Semma

I'm torn. Normally, I don't mind spending money on events, but with the way certain other aspects of the company are being handled...I feel slighted?
This kind of event that shows Beemoov *does* read the forums and has listened to a lot of requests and responded to a lot of complaints: an exclusive GC outfit, a free outfit, a long event, increased chance of everyone being able to participate, multiple illustrations of NOT the boys, etc. ...Which then makes me think that even though they are reading the forums, it means they are actively ignoring other complaints. Not just "not seeing them." This proves that they *do* see them. I feel really bad about this.
I still feel betrayal. Plus, I just got to episode 13 here and I am disgusted.
Can someone help me feel better about this event? Or Beemoov in general?
This looks fun. But I feel stuck and unable to fully enjoy it? I mean, look at those poulpa tentacles. They are so freaking cool. I want to love them.
edit: a word

Last edited by Semma (07/25/2018 at 11:23)

#57 07/25/2018 at 11:24

Absynthe Guard
Andreea
Young Recruit
Andreea

Thank you!

#58 07/25/2018 at 11:31

Shadow Guard
Memily
Fatal Error
Memily

Ooooo! I absolutely love the new summer outfits!

And now I'll be working hard to get them. As for the illustrations, so far the tasks don't seem hard. Though the illustrations might be a challenge. Oh heck, I'm going for it!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/86bfaa13359970eb6d241f3c9930ff60/tumblr_p7cht6FNJk1wn1uiao1_500.gif

#59 07/25/2018 at 11:35

Shadow Guard
Nio
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Nio

The outfits look stunning! And I can't wait to see all of the 8 illustrations. It's nice that you can change the daily missions. Overall, this seems like a fun event, so thank you c:

https://i.ibb.co/hDLJsB3/2018-03-7-01-07-42.png

#60 07/25/2018 at 11:37

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

I actually like how this event is more illustration oriented than clothing oriented.
We get a piece every day and a clothing item every 3 days. This means that we can get everything within 35 days. And we have 43 to finish.
Getting all 8 illustrations is great. I don't have to lose my nerves with my companion not finding the fragments during exploration.  /static/img/forum/smilies/cool.png

#61 07/25/2018 at 11:43

Absynthe Guard
EbonyMoon
Recruit
EbonyMoon

I have an objective that tells me to send my companion out exploring 3 times I have done that but it's not registering it, please help

#62 07/25/2018 at 11:58

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

At least there is no bindles this time...
Is a short event for me so is fine that is just one outfit for free (I liked the poulpatata queen, but being honest, I just liked the skin xd I'm not paying $100MX to get that).

I'm semi amused by the outfits but I'm sure some friends (included my Best friend) would liked ^^

Is a longer event so I'm unsure how this gonna play for me. I'm expecting they're going to realese more surprises (or not) during the next month.

And I forgot to block facebook pages to avoid spoilers since the illustrations are playing big this time and I'm pretty sure some people would unlock those asap (?)

Let's see how it goes ^^

Last edited by HeartKiller (07/25/2018 at 12:08)

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#63 07/25/2018 at 12:36

Absynthe Guard
JanineR1998
Just Arrived
JanineR1998

This event is absolutely adorable.

#64 07/25/2018 at 12:45

Absynthe Guard
Nur
Soldier of the Guard
Nur

Come on, guys.
You should have known that Summer event usually last longer than the rest, maybe the team feel the need to extend the event longer when players complained about the time period.

Last year Summer event is around 30+ days too.

https://i.postimg.cc/sXQ6XrSC/cat-laser.gif

#65 07/25/2018 at 12:55

Absynthe Guard
dilailah
Guard in Training
dilailah

I'm DYING to see all the illustrations! Illustrations are the best parts of the events <33

#66 07/25/2018 at 13:16

Obsidian Guard
Sijia
Recruit
Sijia

Oh I'm disappointed now.

I saw the Poulpa Queen outfit and was excited to get it but then read it was only for people buying from the bank.

At first I thought that even non-paying players could get it if they exchanged maana-- but that is not the case.

Is this the first outfit that is completely unavailable to non-paying players?

"Acts of goodness are not always wise, and acts of evil are not always foolish, but regardless, we shall always strive to be good." - Martyr Logarius

#67 07/25/2018 at 13:42

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

My favorite part of the mini events this year were the illustrations so I absolutely adore the fact that this event is focused on collecting summer memories in the form of 8 illustrations!! They all look great, too. My only complaint is that it would have been better if Erika was included in at least one of them.

About the outfits... I was hoping for something casual but Beemoov loves transparent goddess like outfits so I'm not surprised. The free one looks better than what I was expecting and I adore the shoes! The one that we get from going to the bank is not something I'd use but it's not too bad.
I would have preferred it if we were also able to hunt for a couple of items or a companion on the map and if the Salty Surfer outfit were in the shop but I'm not too upset about this not being the case.
The missions seem fun, and I love the overall idea and illustrations so thanks a lot for the great event!

@Sijia I think it really is the first outfit not being available to non-paying players but to be honest it's not like it's really possible to buy a whole gold-coins-only outfit from the Halloween/Christmas events without going to the bank. At least now you get it for free if you chose to buy gold (or maana) and you can use the gold for something else afterwards.

Last edited by Yerimoto (07/25/2018 at 13:44)

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#68 07/25/2018 at 13:55

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

Only 3 missions a day? That's a little chintzy. I hate dragging things out. It's a mostly reasonable event, but I prefer not to waste time.

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#69 07/25/2018 at 14:09

Absynthe Guard
Cybele
Recruit
Cybele

OwO Thank yooooooou!!!! <3 <3

~Queen only of dust and bones~

#70 07/25/2018 at 15:05

Shadow Guard
Aronis
Recruit
Aronis

Thanks! ^^

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHMj0My3ET5XSW4/giphy.gif

#71 07/25/2018 at 15:59

Obsidian Guard
Rizaki
Young Recruit
Rizaki

Oh wow, thank you so so much for this! ^.^ Everything is so amazing and I love this event more than life itself! This will be my first complete event in Eldarya and it is such a great way to begin ^.^ However, I am slightly confused about the part with the bank and recharge points. Could a mod please clarify?? Thanks!

Also, I don't understand why people are complaining about there being an outfit you need to pay money to get. They're getting one for free and you are a company. Really the other outfit is more like a reward for those who invest in the game. I don't see what's unreasonable or terrible about that /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by Rizaki (07/25/2018 at 16:28)

All of the flavors in the world and I choose to be salty.

#72 07/25/2018 at 16:18

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Rizaki wrote

Oh wow, thank you so so much for this! ^.^ Everything is so amazing and I love this event more than life itself! This will be my first complete event in Eldarya and it is such a great way to begin ^.^ However, I am slightly confused about the part with the bank and recharge points. Could a mod please clarify?? Thanks!
you gotta buy maana or gc from the bank to unlock the second outfit...you get to keep what you bought so you can save the maana or gc for another event ^=^

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#73 07/25/2018 at 16:27

Obsidian Guard
Rizaki
Young Recruit
Rizaki

DiamondDust wrote

Rizaki wrote

you gotta buy maana or gc from the bank to unlock the second outfit...you get to keep what you bought so you can save the maana or gc for another event ^=^

Thank you so much, Diamond! I thought that was what it meant but wanted to be sure.

All of the flavors in the world and I choose to be salty.

#74 07/25/2018 at 16:36

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

Rizaki wrote

Also, I don't understand why people are complaining about there being an outfit you need to pay money to get. They're getting one for free and you are a company. Really the other outfit is more like a reward for those who invest in the game. I don't see what's unreasonable or terrible about that /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Not everyone who plays this game has the ability to throw money away on some outfit on an online game. I don't really care about the outfit myself but I can see why people would be upset about it.

Also throwing out a question while I'm here, but I'm not sure if anyone would know the answer as of now: If you don't complete all of the missions for a day (say, you do 2/3), will those 2 remain and carry over to the next day, or would they be reset and you have a new 3 missions for the next day?

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#75 07/25/2018 at 16:59

Obsidian Guard
Shintarou
Just Arrived
Shintarou

It's... okay. But I am confused.
For the bonus outfit you need to have 1500 maana on you, right? And when it talks about finding the cocktails, do you need to send your companion?

[edit] So now that their MCL cashcow is getting somewhat dry they are trying their hand here as well? Nice, Beemoov. kisses

Last edited by Shintarou (07/25/2018 at 17:01)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/8d6df0a52db167a08300dfcf06fbe1eb/tumblr_inline_mvsujxKIbC1qk1or3.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11