Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 12 13 14

#326 04/30/2019 at 13:51

Absynthe Guard
Yerimoto
Unicorn Sidekick
Yerimoto

Felicie wrote

The one thing i don't like about eldarya events is that you cannot see the other color options and how they blend together. I would be nice to see the outfit in all the colors next to each other because the pieces are color coordinated (sorry for the bad English i don't know how to explain this better)
Just like a row of pictures with all the different options

You can see them here:
http://tenueldarya.ek.la/loleaster-c30617250

https://photo.likeafashionista.com/gb/1/56/gd/44685.jpg

#327 04/30/2019 at 23:22

Absynthe Guard
Cybele
Recruit
Cybele

Dude I'm so salty, I haven't found a SINGLE egg in 5 days! I tried playing the permanent mini games, I've cleared my cache and everything and NOT-A-SINGLE-EGG HAS BEEN FOUND!

Edit: I was unable to complete this stupid event because I couldn't find any eggs! This sucks.

Last edited by Cybele (05/02/2019 at 00:53)

~Queen only of dust and bones~

#328 05/01/2019 at 00:37

Shadow Guard
AllisonWhitney
Recruit
AllisonWhitney

I feel upset I am no where close to completing the outfit because I can't do the sorting game very well. It is way too hard and the eggs are so slow that the garbage catches up to them it really sucks! Also to buy more eggs cost gold!! like come on at least make it maana! I mean is it too much to ask to get one outfit for easter!!! meanwhile My Candy Love gave away like four outfits and were all easily attainable!!

#329 05/01/2019 at 00:50

Absynthe Guard
Morrigan
Young Recruit
Morrigan

I really like the outfit, but these games are terrible. Things always get caught on the scale and the repeated clicking genuinely hurts my hand. Also, I wouldn't mind paying for just one if I needed to, but having to pay for both extra eggs and extra tries at melting is stupid.

#330 05/01/2019 at 03:35

Obsidian Guard
Milah
Young Recruit
Milah

The outfit is okay, the chocolate melting game is only playable with my phone which is just, well, unpractical considering this is supposed to be a online PC game.. but what really bugs me is the companion. It is an overgrown chicken. An ugly one, with no descent luck, no energy, just not usable.

The other thing is, I don't like to have my inventory full of baits and other stuff that can't be used after events are over, so I try to get rid of baits as fast as possible by selling them, but hey, guess what, this time they are too common! Everyone has them, and no one wants them for free anymore, let alone pay for them. So my only option is to wish that I find as many wild chicks as possible, bait them, and well..now I have a chicken farm in my selection of companion eggs. Nobody wants the either. So my wonder is, after all these years...

Why not make us a trash can?! A hole for us to toss away useless items that won't sell or can't be put up for auction.

We shall face life full speed and head on!

#331 05/01/2019 at 08:09

Shadow Guard
KonyuujiDono
Sidekick of the Sylphs
KonyuujiDono

So, because it's the final day of the event...

o p i n i o n

https://64.media.tumblr.com/8e33c169aea6e5d336836c59db163cd0/a7922d58b70f51a8-02/s1280x1920/53ae0a70b1fefe606c603ea9b99f6d5c5e3351ad.pnj

#332 05/01/2019 at 08:39

Obsidian Guard
Firelilly
Just Arrived
Firelilly

I enjoyed the event thoroughly, but that is because on my pc I was able to see the eggs and do the games. I am sure it would be different if I was on a phone. I wish the rest of you best of luck for the last day of the event. Remember, this is for fun, not stress. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png (Still, I haven't gotten the companion...... oh well, maybe he will pop up for me today.)

#333 05/01/2019 at 12:21

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

I recently finished the event and I have to say that I found it a bit tedious. The idea of having to find the eggs all over the site was great, even if some of them couldn't be collected because they appeared in a minigame, but to have only one free try a day in the melting game was a huge drawback.
The free outfit was nice, and I really like the hood and the cape (they are so cute), but I prefered the last Halloween and Cristmas events, where your companion brought you the items. I would have also loved to have the opportunity to get previous years outfits.
In my oponion, it has been a far way better event than Valentine's, but I'd rather not have a similar event in the future.

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (05/01/2019 at 12:23)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#334 05/02/2019 at 18:46

Obsidian Guard
kaos
The Answer to Everything
kaos

They ended the event without helping me and multiple other people suffering the dialogue bug. I paid ten gold to continue and the game still would not progress.  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Hello!

That error should already be resolved. Enter your account again if your problem is still continuing, please.

Greetings.

Cordially,
Beemoov Support Team

Yeah, because you closed the event

Last edited by kaos (05/02/2019 at 18:47)

#335 05/03/2019 at 13:11

Obsidian Guard
Kamra
Recruit
Kamra

@kaos, Oh wow, I'm sorry it didn't get fixed for you and many others! Since you paid the GC, you might be able to email them and get them to add the illustration to your library. It would be worth a shot in my opinion.

(◕‿◕✿) KAMRA (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ NYANYAKAI 。◕‿‿◕。 ROSE (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

#336 05/08/2019 at 02:19

Obsidian Guard
kaos
The Answer to Everything
kaos

Kamra wrote

@kaos, Oh wow, I'm sorry it didn't get fixed for you and many others! Since you paid the GC, you might be able to email them and get them to add the illustration to your library. It would be worth a shot in my opinion.

Hello.

The problem was solved before the end of the event. It was checked several times in several accounts with the same problem before the end of the event.

Greetings.

Cordially,
Beemoov Support Team

Seriously Beemoov

Last edited by kaos (05/08/2019 at 22:27)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 12 13 14