Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11

#126 08/15/2019 at 12:54

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

*While dodging deadly rocks, whirlpools, and groups of vicious sea creatures* 'Try sailing', they said. 'It's safe', they said...

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#127 08/15/2019 at 13:00

Shadow Guard
KonyuujiDono
Sidekick of the Sylphs
KonyuujiDono

Actually, I'm very impressed by the quality!
The outfits are beautiful, the minigames are simple but hard enought to keep you entretained, the companion it's awesome, and the idea it's so cool! I can feel the effort of the staff D'x

Surely I won't complete it all, because I don't have manaas because I actually play de main game, I won't use any of my real money for this, and I also have bad luck, so probably I won't complete it :c But it's not fault of Beemoov.

Thankyou!

https://64.media.tumblr.com/8e33c169aea6e5d336836c59db163cd0/a7922d58b70f51a8-02/s1280x1920/53ae0a70b1fefe606c603ea9b99f6d5c5e3351ad.pnj

#128 08/15/2019 at 15:25

Obsidian Guard
Stephiroth
Young Recruit
Stephiroth

So refreshing to finaly have a well put together and fair event this year. The outfits are gorgeous, the mini games are fun/well balanced and the Illustrstions are lovely. It also great to see there is no "pay to win" or price gougeing on outfits. Tbh i had pretty much lost all faith in bemoov but this has brought me back.

#129 08/15/2019 at 20:01

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

I am really impressed with this event after the last few duds we’ve had! While I can’t give a complete review since I haven’t finished it yet, I will say what I can and update again when I finish everything.

- Outfits
I was shocked that there were no bank outfits as there always is one, I assumed the pirate one was the free one and the mermaid one was the paid one, but I was so wrong, and gladly so.

Pirate Outfit
It’s a cute outfit, and it’s an outfit where I can separate each piece and create my own outfit (which is something I have trouble with, with certain outfit sets).

Mermaid Outfit
It’s such a simple design but I love it! My favorite part about it is that it doesn’t look like the traditional mermaid with a slim tail and instead has a thick, and very long tail. I also really love the hair, I normally only stick to black hair, but I might get a few others.

Goddess Outfit
My first reaction was pure delight at how gorgeous it is, but then I had assumed that was the bank outfit until I read that it wasn’t, and my delight was back in full force. I am super excited to get this one.

- Exploration for the Pirate Outfit
All the pieces were easy and I got them all pretty fast, which I am super pleased with since Beemoov, in the last few events, seemed to increase the drop rate to near impossibility. I was a bit bummed that we couldn’t choose the colors, but I got over this fairly quick since we can sell them and apparently we’ll be able to get more colors in exploration after the event, although people have been saying they haven’t had much luck in finding any pieces, so hopefully that gets fixed.

- First Mini-game
Super simple and easy, unlike past mini-games. My one complaint is that we can only get one illustration piece a day, I’m a bit impatient so having to wait a week to get to the next step pains me (but not enough for me spend my gold I’ve gotten from bindles). I would have preferred at least getting 2 pieces a day, but increase the difficulty slightly for the second piece.

- First Illustration
It’s cute, but I can’t get over how huge the hat looks on Guardian and Valkyon’s arm is a completely different color (I know it has to do with the sun shinning directly at the group, but it shouldn’t be that light in tone).

- Blobbiathan
So it looks like the Blobby saga comes to an end. The companion is gorgeous, animated, and is also the companion with the most energy at 170. Despite that, I’m going to stick with my Ciralak as it has 160 energy with food only costing 30 maana versus 37 maana. An increase in 7 maana for only 10 extra energy isn’t worth it for me; even if it’s animated.

- Alchemy
Of course Beemoov couldn’t go one event without adding this, despite that at least it’s only for one short portion. I just hope that it isn’t too difficult or too costly.

- Second Illustration
Super gorgeous, I like this one much more than the first one.

So far I’m loving the event, I still have two mini-games and the alchemy to get through, but what I’ve done so far has impressed me greatly. This is what an event should be. While I do wish we could get illustration pieces faster, it is smart on Beemoov’s part as it keeps players coming back everyday, and it has been pretty dead on here lately. Overall a fantastic event and I hope Beemoov continues like this with future events.

Last edited by CottonCandy (08/15/2019 at 20:08)

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#130 08/16/2019 at 13:05

Shadow Guard
Adalyne
Soldier of the Guard
Adalyne

I can happily say that I've finished the event and I'm still finding items from said event. I don't think anyone has to worry about not being able to find items once they finish! I haven't sold anything yet so it wasn't a replacement for what I've already found.

Here I am,
This is me,
There's nowhere else on Earth I'd rather be.

Here I am,
Just me and you,
Tonight we make our dreams come true~!

It's a new world,
It's a new start~!
It's a life with the beating of a young heart~!
It's a new day,
It's a new plan,
I've been waiting for you.

Here I am~!

#131 08/16/2019 at 14:02

Absynthe Guard
PrincessDane
Just Arrived
PrincessDane

Is anyone else having trouble finding the last element I searched a couple of places and I can not find the last part the hat.

#132 08/16/2019 at 14:45

Shadow Guard
ȷungkook
Alchemy Apprentice
Guardian

Adalyne wrote

I can happily say that I've finished the event and I'm still finding items from said event. I don't think anyone has to worry about not being able to find items once they finish! I haven't sold anything yet so it wasn't a replacement for what I've already found.

What about the drop rate??

Last edited by Guardian (08/16/2019 at 14:45)

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/eb/38/6eeb383093fef384b8a0a9739be22e30.jpg

#133 08/16/2019 at 14:53

Absynthe Guard
Ireen
Young Recruit
Ireen

Huh, seems it was a bug after all. Just found 3 mermaid parts in a row. Thanks for fixing it! ( ´ ∀ `)ノ~ ♡

#134 08/16/2019 at 16:35

Soldier of the Guard
Arandis

Thanks for the event, I really enjoy this one /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/l0nrIZ2.png?1

#135 08/16/2019 at 19:40

Obsidian Guard
BluQ3
Just Arrived
BluQ3

How do you hatch Bloby?  sooo cunfused i just spent 1k ..
Someone help me .... explain step by step ?  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

#136 08/16/2019 at 23:08

Obsidian Guard
Camelly
Recruit
Camelly

BluQ3 wrote

How do you hatch Bloby?  sooo cunfused i just spent 1k ..
Someone help me .... explain step by step ?  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png

What do you mean by this? I believe you don't need to hatch Blobby for this event. To accomplish the 4th mission (if I remember well, this is the one where you need to make the new companion), you have to:
1. Get Blobby's and Blobette's egg (unhatched)
2. Get other ingredients (like the potion and transmutation essence - you get the parchment for free)
3. Go to the Alchemy minigame, find the right receipt, and do the transformation (you will need a certain amount of maana for this)
4. After this, you will have the new companion, Blobbiathan

If you already did this, and you were talking about hatching the new companion, you do this the same way, as you do this with others. You need an incubator and you have to make your other companion to go back to its egg. When you have no active companion, you can use the incubator to hatch Blobbiathan.

I hope I answered your question, but if not, feel free to ask me about it.

#137 08/17/2019 at 01:16

Vanquished a Chicken
Silmei

Great event and now it's done! I can focus on collecting equipments.  /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://i.imgur.com/hIY3mKw.gif

#138 08/17/2019 at 01:25

Shadow Guard
x2Tori
Fatal Error
x2Tori

Question...does your library entries for Blobby and Blobbette disappear once you've done the alchemy for their merged evolved form??

I'm not sure how much of an egg completionist I want to be with this event...

/static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png

#139 08/17/2019 at 01:35

Obsidian Guard
Kamra
Recruit
Kamra

So, I just realized how much the alchemy for the companion is going to cost, and YIKES.

(◕‿◕✿) KAMRA (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ NYANYAKAI 。◕‿‿◕。 ROSE (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

#140 08/17/2019 at 03:39

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Kamra wrote

So, I just realized how much the alchemy for the companion is going to cost, and YIKES.
maana draining element to the event?? beemoov?? do that?? never

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#141 08/17/2019 at 03:47

Shadow Guard
ȷungkook
Alchemy Apprentice
Guardian

Btw the blobbyesque potion can be found through exploration. I'm ot sure how long it's gonna take to find it tho.

edit: @Diamond, I share your frustration. I am not using any unusual skins but sometimes I wish the naga/mermaid skins had that certain black shade I use for my guardian all the time. (my current outfit is a bad example lol)

Last edited by Guardian (08/17/2019 at 04:04)

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/eb/38/6eeb383093fef384b8a0a9739be22e30.jpg

#142 08/17/2019 at 03:50

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Guardian wrote

Btw the blobbyesque potion can be found through exploration. I'm ot sure how long it's gonna take to find it tho.
Wish I'd seen this five minutes ago lool I just bought one

Finally got to the mermaid and the tail colors are exactly how I expected...why does beemoov offer fantasy skins and yet whenever they do adaptations like tails and stuff it's only ever in human skin tones?? what's the point of a fantasy game without fantasy skins for mermaids and other fantasy creatures?!?! I never wanted a tail less than after seeing nothing but white to black skin tones...where's the blue or green or yellow?? why are mermaids restricted to typical skin tones?? THEY'RE MERMAIDS!! Gives us more fantasy skin tones for fantasy creatures!!

#143 08/17/2019 at 09:06

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

Hm, I was wondering how can players advance to the event so fast.
My current mission is the second one, the Sailing minigames.

Can anyone explain to me how players went to the fourth one, the Blobby's alchemy mission?
Is it because my companion were slow in capturing mission items?
Or is it only because I didn't use any gold coins or maana to skip missions?

Reading most of the posts right now, I think that I'm the only one left behind even though I logged in every day during this event ^_^;;

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#144 08/17/2019 at 09:20

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Yam wrote

Can anyone explain to me how players went to the fourth one, the Blobby's alchemy mission?

Reading most of the posts right now, I think that I'm the only one left behind even though I logged in every day during this event ^_^;;
there's always the same ppl who blow through the event which is what buttmoov wants cause they're paying real money for it...i had some gc left from bundles so I bought the last fragment piece to clear the boat stage and I also bought all the mermaid pieces from the market before I reached that section...now I'm on feeding blobby after buying the potion so I'm trying to sell off the mermaid stuff cause its nothing I want clogging my inventory...maybe when buttmoov figure out fantasy skin means more than basic human shades I'll finally get a decent tail to keep lool so yeh tdlr: ppl bought stuff lool

#145 08/17/2019 at 11:42

Obsidian Guard
Camelly
Recruit
Camelly

DiamondDust wrote

Yam wrote

there's always the same ppl who blow through the event which is what buttmoov wants cause they're paying real money for it...i had some gc left from bundles so I bought the last fragment piece to clear the boat stage and I also bought all the mermaid pieces from the market before I reached that section...now I'm on feeding blobby after buying the potion so I'm trying to sell off the mermaid stuff cause its nothing I want clogging my inventory...maybe when buttmoov figure out fantasy skin means more than basic human shades I'll finally get a decent tail to keep lool so yeh tdlr: ppl bought stuff lool

That's true. And don't worry, Yam, you're not alone, I'm on the 2nd mission too. I think there quite a lot of people who are left behind (or rather advance in a natural rate). /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#146 08/17/2019 at 13:00

Shadow Guard
Adalyne
Soldier of the Guard
Adalyne

Guardian wrote

Adalyne wrote

What about the drop rate??

The drop rate isn't really spectacular. It is few and far between so far which I've noticed. You have to really keep looking but I'm just happy you can still find things.

Here I am,
This is me,
There's nowhere else on Earth I'd rather be.

Here I am,
Just me and you,
Tonight we make our dreams come true~!

It's a new world,
It's a new start~!
It's a life with the beating of a young heart~!
It's a new day,
It's a new plan,
I've been waiting for you.

Here I am~!

#147 08/17/2019 at 14:37

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

DiamondDust wrote

Yam wrote

Okay, thanks for the clarifications, Dia-san.
And oh, if we've already bought the mermaid pieces at the market, we can skip its exploration-based mission? Okay, nice...
Hmmm.. I bet you would pick the blue-skin for mermaids if the event has them.. Pity that the variations for skin colours are quite limited.

Camelly wrote

That's true. And don't worry, Yam, you're not alone, I'm on the 2nd mission too. I think there quite a lot of people who are left behind (or rather advance in a natural rate). /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Ahh.. that's reassuring to know that I didn't miss anything ;^_^)>
Thanks, Camelly-san.

#148 08/17/2019 at 14:45

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

@yam I would totally buy blue skins for mermaids!! And shark skins!! And anything not Ariel looking!!
Yeh if you have the mermaid pieces you finish that part right away and the stuff shows up in the store with maana prices...if you wait till after you're on the next section you can sell them again if you have pieces you don't want but if you try selling while on the mermaid section you lose progress and need those parts still...the potion for blobby is on the map someone said and its cheaper to just buy the transmog thing rather than make it and you don't have to hatch blobiathan to get the mini game up and if you've got good aim you can finish blobby mini game in one round

#149 08/17/2019 at 15:22

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

DiamondDust wrote

@yam I would totally buy blue skins for mermaids!! And shark skins!! And anything not Ariel looking!!

One fine day, I guess.. Though I find shark skin variations would be funny for the MC to wear XD

DiamondDust wrote

Yeh if you have the mermaid pieces you finish that part right away and the stuff shows up in the store with maana prices...if you wait till after you're on the next section you can sell them again if you have pieces you don't want but if you try selling while on the mermaid section you lose progress and need those parts still...the potion for blobby is on the map someone said and its cheaper to just buy the transmog thing rather than make it and you don't have to hatch blobiathan to get the mini game up and if you've got good aim you can finish blobby mini game in one round

Wow, thanks a lot for the heads-up, Dia-san!
Though I doubt the Blobby's potion would be easy to find, knowing Beemoov's reputation.

#150 08/17/2019 at 21:52

Obsidian Guard
Camelly
Recruit
Camelly

Yam wrote

DiamondDust wrote

Yam wrote

Okay, thanks for the clarifications, Dia-san.
And oh, if we've already bought the mermaid pieces at the market, we can skip its exploration-based mission? Okay, nice...
Hmmm.. I bet you would pick the blue-skin for mermaids if the event has them.. Pity that the variations for skin colours are quite limited.

Camelly wrote

Ahh.. that's reassuring to know that I didn't miss anything ;^_^)>
Thanks, Camelly-san.

You're welcome. We'll definitely have time to finish it before the event ends. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11