Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

#176 08/20/2019 at 16:54

Obsidian Guard
Kamra
Recruit
Kamra

@LillyChicory Yeah, the whole mermaid outfit can be found in exploration. I personally recommend the 10 mana areas.

(◕‿◕✿) KAMRA (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ NYANYAKAI 。◕‿‿◕。 ROSE (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

#177 08/20/2019 at 17:38

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

Since I have spoken poorly about the last few events, I will be fair and say that I really liked this one. Does it take a month to finish? Not for me, personally, but I am more than happy to have extra time to try and find more outfit variations.
The mini-games are all on the easier side, making it feel like there is a fair shot at getting the illustrations. The event companion looks really cool and it a nice send off to one of the site's oldest running jokes (I still love my little blobfish).
This event feel like new, old, free, and paid players alike can enjoy and have equal opportunities. These are the kind of events I miss and I think are more enjoyable for everyone.

#178 08/21/2019 at 00:22

Absynthe Guard
Rumour13
Recruit
Rumour13

Has anyone else had pictures not loading properly around the site? because my companion goes invisible half the time and now i can't preview items in the marketplace properly.

Fair shall the end be, though long and hard shall be the road.

#179 08/21/2019 at 01:46

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

Rumour13 wrote

Has anyone else had pictures not loading properly around the site? because my companion goes invisible half the time and now i can't preview items in the marketplace properly.

I just checked the market and the same thing is happening where when I click the clothing items they don't show up on my Guardian. I've seen people post about it on the Assistance forum so its probably some bug going around because of the event, which will hopefully be fixed soon. On the other hand I haven't had any problems with my companion and other images disappearing; you might just have to reload the page. I've had plenty of times where my Guardian or companion disappears but they reappear after a quick refresh. If that doesn't fix it for you I suggest you go on the Assistance forum and make a post or contact Beemoov by emailing them at support@beemoov.com

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#180 08/21/2019 at 04:33

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

One thing I wish they hadn't split the colouring on the pusinoe hair...it looks so awkward and the colours they match together are 90% ugly...if they're gonna do that they should also offer them in basic shades without their personal "style" touch

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#181 08/21/2019 at 11:47

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

I just said a few days ago how good this even was, but...just one thing;

- Why Alchemy? Why it's always so expensive? 400 maanas! Are you kidding me? Please, lift a hand if you like Alchemy.

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#182 08/21/2019 at 12:29

Shadow Guard
ȷungkook
Alchemy Apprentice
Guardian

Forte wrote

- Why Alchemy? Why it's always so expensive? 400 maanas! Are you kidding me? Please, lift a hand if you like Alchemy.

Considering the fact that that the rest of the ingredients (minus the blobby and blobette eggs) can be found while exploring and the blobbiathan has 170 energy and 400 max luck, I think the price is pretty fair.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/eb/38/6eeb383093fef384b8a0a9739be22e30.jpg

#183 08/22/2019 at 01:22

Absynthe Guard
Rumour13
Recruit
Rumour13

CottonCandy wrote

Rumour13 wrote

I just checked the market and the same thing is happening where when I click the clothing items they don't show up on my Guardian. I've seen people post about it on the Assistance forum so its probably some bug going around because of the event, which will hopefully be fixed soon. On the other hand I haven't had any problems with my companion and other images disappearing; you might just have to reload the page. I've had plenty of times where my Guardian or companion disappears but they reappear after a quick refresh. If that doesn't fix it for you I suggest you go on the Assistance forum and make a post or contact Beemoov by emailing them at support@beemoov.com

I have been refreshing but she still goes invisible! it won't stick!

Fair shall the end be, though long and hard shall be the road.

#184 08/22/2019 at 04:38

Shadow Guard
Chite
Unicorn Sidekick
Chite

Guardian wrote

Forte wrote

Considering the fact that that the rest of the ingredients (minus the blobby and blobette eggs) can be found while exploring and the blobbiathan has 170 energy and 400 max luck, I think the price is pretty fair.

I agree. The pet is not only animated, but also has good stats. Considering the end product, the amount of manaa needed seems fair. ^.^ in a previous event, the animated pet was only available through gold coins, so I am quite happy that we can earn it this time.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9c94a0c7e787ce95807b222b47d1dc39/tumblr_np0ihqymXt1rbk7nlo1_400.gif

#185 08/22/2019 at 05:21

Absynthe Guard
Elanil
Young Recruit
Elanil

I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised with how well this event has played out since the previous event was absolutely horrendous. Very happy that we were able to get all outfits without spending any gold coins, and even the alchemy aspect wasn't too outrageous considering the companion we get out of it.

I was very happy with being able to see the entire Queen of Cups outfit so I could get a feel of the colour options to choose from. The only bummer for me though was the randomised colouration of the other outfit bits found in exploration, but over all it was good.

I actually found the mini games to be fun, which is nice.

I hope that future events play out like this one.

#186 08/22/2019 at 09:44

Shadow Guard
Irisviel
Guard in Training
Irisviel

loved this event! ♥

https://img.gifmagazine.net/gifmagazine/images/532423/medium.gif

#187 08/22/2019 at 15:25

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

Rumour13 wrote

Whenever that happens try clearing your cache and see if that helps.

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#188 08/22/2019 at 15:46

Recruit
Abaddon

Second day of exploring cheapest energy spots and still haven't found a single mermaid outfit piece. How rare are these things?

he/him

#189 08/22/2019 at 15:54

Absynthe Guard
Rhinna
Just Arrived
Rhinna

This is the first event which I can call truly fantastic. Everything is doable without spending ridiculous amounts of maana, outfits are all gorgeous, minigames fun and the companion is absolutely beautiful. And I'm quite happy to see the admittedly fun but useless Blobbies turned into something so amazing.

Good job on this event! I hope it's not a one-time exception.

#190 08/22/2019 at 18:24

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

Rumour13 wrote

I have been refreshing but she still goes invisible! it won't stick!

The only other thing I can think that you do is to clear your cache and cookies, update your computer and browser (if it isn't already) and if none of that works then change to another browser. If that still doesn't work I highly suggest you e-mail Beemoov at support@beemoov.com. I hope your issue gets resolved soon; it sounds rather annoying.

Last edited by CottonCandy (08/22/2019 at 21:26)

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#191 08/22/2019 at 21:11

Shadow Guard
BlueJayQueen
Recruit
BlueJayQueen

Abaddon wrote

Second day of exploring cheapest energy spots and still haven't found a single mermaid outfit piece. How rare are these things?

Same. Am I just looking in bad spots or is the drop rate low..? Day 3 and only found one item. Well, looks like I may not finish at this rate.

Last edited by BlueJayQueen (08/23/2019 at 00:58)

#192 08/23/2019 at 01:12

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

CottonCandy wrote

Part 1

Here's the final part of my review as I finally finished the whole event today.

- Exploration for the Mermaid Outfit
It was pretty easy to get all the outfit pieces so I have no complaints here.

- Alchemy
As I said before, I hate how Beemoov once again decided to incorporate alchemy when we all hate it so much. I also hated how long it took to get the fusion potion (three days!) because there was no way I was paying 600 maana as that's more than what it costs to create the companion. I did buy the essence of transmutation since it cost only 100 maana, while crafting it would cost the same but with extra ingredients being used.

- Second Mini-Game
A super simple and easy game that took me two tries to get all the illustration pieces. When you play it make sure Blobbiathan is staying still as it stays in place for a few seconds before moving again, also make sure its mouth is open. The best advice for the game is to be patient.

Overall I really like the event, although I do have two complaints one being how the Queen of Cups is only available to buy with coins. I wanted to get a few other recolorings, but I don't really want to use my coins in order to get it. My final complaint is that the drop rate for the pirate and mermaid outfits could be better in terms of after we complete their mission. I've been recording all the times I've gotten outfit pieces (and will continue until the event ends) and it's clear the drop rate isn't the best. But other than that I really loved this event and is a huge step up from the last ones. I just hope Beemoov keeps with the theme.

Exploration Drop Rates

Last edited by CottonCandy (08/23/2019 at 01:13)

#193 08/23/2019 at 02:03

Obsidian Guard
Ennarcia
Unicorn Sidekick
Ennarcia

Transmutation essence is now in the shop. I wonder if it'll stay there or if it's just for the event. It's marked event, but lots of stuff say that during the event but stay after. (like companion food)

I bought the pirate outfit instead of searching for it, so I can't say much on it.

The sailing mini game was easy enough. The only draw back is that when you reached the end, you still had to wait for the timer to count to 0. I've reached the end with over 20 seconds to spare on multiple occasions, so it was kind of meh to be waiting, doing nothing for that time.

Mermaid parts were EASY to find during the mermaid part mission. They're harder to find now that they're not a requirement, but that's fair. If it'd taken me a week straight even with my really good companion when I needed them, I'd be pretty mad actually.

The alchemy was easy too. People complain about alchemy, but really, it's not that difficult. I mean, I guess the potion in the shop was kind of expensive, and I don't know if it's something you can find in exploration, but most complaints about the alchemy mini game are just... really unwarranted at this point and make people seem like they hate change.

Blobbiathan minigame was easy too. I didn't really understand how the mini game really worked at first, so it took me two days, but you can finish it the first day it's available if you take your time.

Over all: A fun event. It's not difficult, and all the missions were interesting. I'd be down for something like this again. The backgrounds are great.

Eternal Blobby Fan and Zemyx aficionado.

#194 08/23/2019 at 03:00

Shadow Guard
Anlii
Vanquished a Chicken
Anlii

I loved the event!!

Thank you team! Please do more like this.

The mini-games were fun. It took me several days to feed the beastie, but I liked it since you gave us enough time to finish it.

I really liked the way the event was laid out in different missions with with different prizes.

All outfits were great! Pieces have quality. The themes of each outfit were wonderful.

The companion is amazing, I didn't mind spending maana to get it because it was worth it.

The illustrations were nice.

And I have to congratulate whoever came up with the way to pick the final outfit! It showed the different pieces and how they combined together, without the need of our guardian to be in underwear, nor the confusing way to pick colors. It was perfect! Please keep it for next events!

The shop was well organized too.

-I vanquished a chicken. But what a chicken that was!-
https://i.imgur.com/HsR92Ci.jpg

#195 08/23/2019 at 11:35

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

Ennarcia wrote

The alchemy was easy too. People complain about alchemy, but really, it's not that difficult. I mean, I guess the potion in the shop was kind of expensive, and I don't know if it's something you can find in exploration, but most complaints about the alchemy mini game are just... really unwarranted at this point and make people seem like they hate change.

The potion can be found in the map. It's not the easiest thing to find, but I got it after about 25-30 explorations (when I was in that mission, I don't know if it can be found before that).

I normally hate the alchemy game, but for Blobbiathan, the requirements were ok, IMO. 450 maana for a great companion is not bad (yeah I know the overall cost is more thanks to the transmutation essence, and those who don't have Blobby eggs need to buy them, which costs around 360 maana). That amount of maana can be gathered during the event, because it's so long.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#196 08/23/2019 at 12:53

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Larjus wrote

The potion can be found in the map. It's not the easiest thing to find, but I got it after about 25-30 explorations (when I was in that mission, I don't know if it can be found before that).

I didn't found anything for alchemy before reaching that part, and, since the finding of the clothing items gets unlocked when you reach the corresponding part, I think i happens the same with the potion.
I was lucky and found it the first time I sent Shelly exploring after finishimg the mermaid outfit.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#197 08/23/2019 at 14:39

Obsidian Guard
Roosacoretta
Unicorn Sidekick
Roosacoretta

Is it supposed to be hard to find the mermaid pieces? I haven't found any in 2 days and on the French server I've been stuck on it for 5 days with a legendary 130 energy companion T.T

Everyones commenting how easy it was but I've been spamming 10 energy locations all the time and can't find anything /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Edit: On the german server I still haven't even gotten to the mermaid part, because it took me a week to find all the Fearless Captain pieces -.- (Sorry for the whining, I'm just really frustrated T.T)

Last edited by Roosacoretta (08/23/2019 at 14:51)

#198 08/23/2019 at 15:18

Shadow Guard
BlueJayQueen
Recruit
BlueJayQueen

Roosacoretta wrote

Is it supposed to be hard to find the mermaid pieces? I haven't found any in 2 days and on the French server I've been stuck on it for 5 days with a legendary 130 energy companion T.T

Everyones commenting how easy it was but I've been spamming 10 energy locations all the time and can't find anything /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Edit: On the german server I still haven't even gotten to the mermaid part, because it took me a week to find all the Fearless Captain pieces -.- (Sorry for the whining, I'm just really frustrated T.T)

I don't know if it's my luck, but I have only found one item in three days for the mermaid outfit. I spammed the area with a companion of 120 energy.  /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png Maybe we're unlucky?

#199 08/23/2019 at 16:14

Obsidian Guard
VenteraVoluica
Guard in Training
VenteraVoluica

Does anyone know, if you don't already have the Blobby eggs, can they be found in exploration? Or are they only in the shop?

http://i.imgur.com/ChtgHCDm.jpg

#200 08/23/2019 at 16:42

Shadow Guard
ȷungkook
Alchemy Apprentice
Guardian

VenteraVoluica wrote

Does anyone know, if you don't already have the Blobby eggs, can they be found in exploration? Or are they only in the shop?

Only in the shop

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/6e/eb/38/6eeb383093fef384b8a0a9739be22e30.jpg

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11