Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2

#26 11/29/2019 at 03:31

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

So... Where is the typical Black Friday sale?
Where are the discounts in the game shops?

Is Beemoov only thinking about the bank now on this day too?
People wait to buy discounted companion food and incubators in order to save mana to play the damn episodes.
They wait for a WHOLE YEAR.

The bank clothing set is for bankers. It's like a reward for them so I don't care if You have something at the bank.
The well used Black Friday event was to lower the prices on everything in the game for 24 hours. Considering people might play in a span of 12 hours, You wouldn't lose too much with the discounts.

I hope this is a bug otherwise it's a nice slap in the face for everyone else.

#27 11/29/2019 at 04:49

Shadow Guard
Murcielago
Rookie
Murcielago

Im not gonna spend a dime on your money-grab games anymore; espcially when its clear as day that that is the only thing you want from us.
Like others have mentioned, theres no sight of the usual Black Friday discounts and thats a shitty move on your part.
Its just like how MCL: HS is totally neglected now and new players get nothing on there at all anymore ever since MCL: UL came out - only MCLUL gets events now.

The saddest part is that theres actually still people spending money despite the way you treat your users.

Last edited by Murcielago (11/29/2019 at 04:50)

https://i.imgur.com/UkGl0hR.png

#28 11/29/2019 at 05:31

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

Murcielago wrote

The saddest part is that theres actually still people spending money despite the way you treat your users.

unfortunately,those kind of people don't care about they treat us. they only want the products. they don't think that this is what beemoov actually wants.

they don't see this,since they are paying the outfits and they receive what they want.
we notice beemoov's mistakes because we don't pay. we like to be fair and not let anyone play us.
that's the whole point.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwMFfFR165UNHWlltQQz3-n-3mHOfcLTE17AB3uCXcF8ZeraV24RQLsThKM-GFJS6lp7BxII7wbuITF1pI72zd8nCHvBXadsYUoTbu2Wd7mJySfS7JgXHLx5BHDaZg2xfs8tUAS3d2ROaLvP2FVuB8ki5w7-rcfevM1j_6Bf3vTImndUhFUmwIZjZd-28/s600/Untitled-1.png

#29 11/29/2019 at 09:50

Obsidian Guard
Evelina
Jouluvoittaja
Evelina

I actually really do adore the outfit. Shame, as I won't give this company a single euro if they don't change their ways

Suomi-Finland https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8hvF6g-dgWqcsmGd9eYKZnA15TuLbklQb3ivr4kPVILghanCB
My Wishlist
https://dragcave.net/image/zGagj.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/pWyFx.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/EZTkP.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/zay7Z.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/N2hNO.gif

#30 11/29/2019 at 10:16

Absynthe Guard
Sakuramei
Soldier of the Guard
Sakuramei

TeodoraCV wrote

Murcielago wrote

unfortunately,those kind of people don't care about they treat us. they only want the products. they don't think that this is what beemoov actually wants.

they don't see this,since they are paying the outfits and they receive what they want.
we notice beemoov's mistakes because we don't pay. we like to be fair and not let anyone play us.
that's the whole point.

There's other ways people protest without fully boycotting certain things. Like I started giving a lot less money after MCL's Q&A and only gave a bit more like I used to during Armin's spin-off. I try not to give as much on Eldarya right now, especially with recent story decisions.

What you pay for is important too along with how much. But nobody paying at all just means the site could be closed down versus actual changes being put into place.

Last edited by Sakuramei (11/29/2019 at 10:16)

~*Sakuramei*~ - My Wishlist
https://crystal-dreams.us/Random/EldaryaSig/

#31 11/29/2019 at 12:32

Obsidian Guard
Luminessant
The Answer to Everything
Luminessant

I fell in love with the new outfit, but it lacks a mostly golden or black-red color option.
I also don't want to read, that i don't care and get played by beemoov, thanks. It's not because i'm dumb or ignorant, i'm still paying, because i don't share your opinion. ;)
I know it's frustrating to go unheeded, but let's not just assume things.

Last edited by Luminessant (11/29/2019 at 13:22)

#32 11/29/2019 at 14:22

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

TeodoraCV wrote

Murcielago wrote

that's the whole point.

That's incredibly presumptuous and I take offense to it. I protest against Beemoov's bad ideas a lot and the unfair treatment of its users who can't pay for things even though I myself am capable. I'm sympathetic towards younger users or those who don't have expendable income. Don't lump the rest of us in with the likes of Beemoov.

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#33 11/29/2019 at 15:25

Absynthe Guard
Rhinna
Just Arrived
Rhinna

Totally not worth real money. Shame.

#34 11/29/2019 at 19:34

Shadow Guard
ashleymar
Recruit
ashleymar

Raine wrote

TeodoraCV wrote

Murcielago wrote

that's the whole point.

That's incredibly presumptuous and I take offense to it. I protest against Beemoov's bad ideas a lot and the unfair treatment of its users who can't pay for things even though I myself am capable. I'm sympathetic towards younger users or those who don't have expendable income. Don't lump the rest of us in with the likes of Beemoov.

THANK YOU!!! I know how greedy beemoov has become, which is why I hardly give them any of my money now. But if they have an outfit I love then I'm going to spend as little as I can. I don't pay for any events on Eldarya anymore tho. This is, however, a Black Friday holiday event SOOOO spending your real money is the point. This is, I believe, where beemoov asking for money isn't really all that rude.

Last edited by ashleymar (11/29/2019 at 19:35)

Here for the outfits and the companions ♥

#35 11/29/2019 at 21:16

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

Sakuramei wrote

TeodoraCV wrote

Murcielago wrote

that's the whole point.

There's other ways people protest without fully boycotting certain things. Like I started giving a lot less money after MCL's Q&A and only gave a bit more like I used to during Armin's spin-off. I try not to give as much on Eldarya right now, especially with recent story decisions.

What you pay for is important too along with how much. But nobody paying at all just means the site could be closed down versus actual changes being put into place.

You're still giving them money though. It doesn't show them that we're fed up with this crap if people continue to shell out the bucks no matter how "small" the price might be.

The site could still close down if enough people leave. And by continuing to pull stunts like this is only ticking more and more people off. So it might very well close down anyway.

@ashleymar

Before they had discounts in the shop. So "everyone" could participate and get something from this "event". This year they're only targeting people who can or will pay. By doing this they're alienating a lot of their players. IF Beemoov is having financial trouble then it might be time for them to reconsider their job, drop these games, and find something that will better suit their financial needs.

#36 11/30/2019 at 00:15

Obsidian Guard
Kamra
Recruit
Kamra

I'm a sucker for some armor. At least this time around you didn't have to spend a certain amount to get the outfit. This is the first time I have bought a bank outfit for that reason.

(◕‿◕✿) KAMRA (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ NYANYAKAI 。◕‿‿◕。 ROSE (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

#37 11/30/2019 at 00:24

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

I personally wish I had the money. It's a nice outfit.

#38 11/30/2019 at 02:36

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

TrafalgarNeo wrote

Sakuramei wrote

TeodoraCV wrote

Murcielago wrote

that's the whole point.

You're still giving them money though. It doesn't show them that we're fed up with this crap if people continue to shell out the bucks no matter how "small" the price might be.

The site could still close down if enough people leave. And by continuing to pull stunts like this is only ticking more and more people off. So it might very well close down anyway.

@ashleymar

Before they had discounts in the shop. So "everyone" could participate and get something from this "event". This year they're only targeting people who can or will pay. By doing this they're alienating a lot of their players. IF Beemoov is having financial trouble then it might be time for them to reconsider their job, drop these games, and find something that will better suit their financial needs.

100% agreed.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwMFfFR165UNHWlltQQz3-n-3mHOfcLTE17AB3uCXcF8ZeraV24RQLsThKM-GFJS6lp7BxII7wbuITF1pI72zd8nCHvBXadsYUoTbu2Wd7mJySfS7JgXHLx5BHDaZg2xfs8tUAS3d2ROaLvP2FVuB8ki5w7-rcfevM1j_6Bf3vTImndUhFUmwIZjZd-28/s600/Untitled-1.png

#39 11/30/2019 at 03:37

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Don't ever forget who yall should direct your anger at... Beemoov
It's not other players fault they choose to enjoy parts of the game and pay for stuff they want
It's beemoovs fault for not providing benefits for everyone and showing they only value ppl who pay despite claiming they include the free players too
Raging on each other is what they want because it misdirects your anger to others and let's them off the hook so they don't have to make amends for the constant hurt they cause us
It's beemoovs fault so get mad at them

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#40 11/30/2019 at 04:06

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

TrafalgarNeo wrote

Sakuramei wrote

TeodoraCV wrote

Murcielago wrote

that's the whole point.

Well, I agree with Sakuramei-san's point of view.
I know I'm not the best person to agree with giving money here & there because I don't give my real money (me is stingy).
But rallying players to boycott from giving some or agreeing with the site to close down are what I really disagree.

Closing down is not the answer.
Players including me, enjoyed a lil' bit here & there - finding a lil' fun from playing a visual novel game or playing dress-up or conversing with others in private messages, forum & all - TrafalgarNeo-san, you're active in the forum, you should know better.

I also think that the more effective way to convey message to Beemoov is players spend specifically on the event/items they love rather than stopped giving at all.
At least Beemoov knew MCL's source of outrage - tried to lift the AP limit & decreasing their dress prices (not that we fully agree) & the horrendous maana-per-conversation is not implemented here in Eldarya.
That kind of message is powerful as compared to the last resort - put the final nail in its coffin.

Last edited by Yam (11/30/2019 at 04:27)

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#41 11/30/2019 at 10:54

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

@Yam

Know better? I only browse the forum because I literally have nothing better to do.

I never said they "absolutely should" close down. I'm only saying they could end up shutting down if they keep annoying their players with poor decisions. And that if they are having trouble with getting enough money to live on then it's time to changed careers. While their games have never completely to be fair from the beginning they're becoming more and more unfair with the pour choices that are being made.

Each game they produce is getting worse and worse. 30 APs for a single sentence in Moonlight Lovers?? Really?? You can't even get through one fourth of a conversation with that.

Last edited by TrafalgarNeo (11/30/2019 at 11:20)

#42 12/01/2019 at 07:30

Shadow Guard
Dizzy4483
Recruit
Dizzy4483

I really hate these 1 day events - if you're busy with work or social life, and don't log in every single day, you miss it completely and it's really unfair.

I would have liked to have this outfit, but have missed it due to the ridiculously short window of opportunity.

#43 12/01/2019 at 15:49

Shadow Guard
Raine
Rookie
Raine

Some people don't stop to consider that the situation may be worse without those who throw them a bone every now and then to help out. Shutting down is a lot more unfair to players as well as the creators who have nothing to do with Beemoov's poor decisions. The point of a business is to make money and it costs money to run a business. This stuff doesn't run itself for free. That's no excuse for their stupid actions and way of doing things of course, but they still have to make SOME money somehow. I don't mind giving a few bucks for something, if only in support of the right people. But they can still do a better job at not acting exclusively for money to the point of burning younger players with no means of paying for something or people who don't have the money to spare.

For an awesome band and comic check out September Mourning! New graphic novel now available!

https://i.ibb.co/9WsjCmg/September-mourning.jpg

#44 12/06/2019 at 12:48

Absynthe Guard
Amoriaa
Young Recruit
Amoriaa

i wish it would have lasted longer i was out of town and the place i was at had no internet!!!

#45 12/11/2019 at 10:44

Absynthe Guard
stellasky
Unicorn Sidekick
stellasky

What happened to the yearly Black Friday event when all the pet food was 50% off?

Replaces by moar moneyz grabz.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2