Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

#51 06/11/2020 at 22:10

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

Valaena wrote

Lataryia wrote

What annoys me is the fact that the bank outfit is way better than the the FREE outfit :-(
Same here...
I love the Moon hair and crown but hate the rest of the free outfit... The bank one is gorgeous tho. Getting only one free outfit is disappointing...

EDIT: Imma be optimistic and hope that the summer event is better
Glad that you agree with me ^^
There should be 2 Free outfits for every new event on Eldarya. So i am disappointed that they only released 1 free new outfit for this event.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
EDIT:
The music event minigame was too fast for me. The result of that was I did not get an event item. Which makes me feel like Beemoov made the game fast on purpose so the players would not be able to win the minigame.

Last edited by Lataryia (06/11/2020 at 22:13)

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#52 06/11/2020 at 22:42

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Lataryia wrote

Valaena wrote

Lataryia wrote

What annoys me is the fact that the bank outfit is way better than the the FREE outfit :-(
Same here...
I love the Moon hair and crown but hate the rest of the free outfit... The bank one is gorgeous tho. Getting only one free outfit is disappointing...

EDIT: Imma be optimistic and hope that the summer event is better
Glad that you agree with me ^^
There should be 2 Free outfits for every new event on Eldarya. So i am disappointed that they only released 1 free new outfit for this event.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
EDIT:
The music event minigame was too fast for me. The result of that was I did not get an event item. Which makes me feel like Beemoov made the game fast on purpose so the players would not be able to win the minigame.

@Valaena. That's almost the opposite of me. I can't stand the moon hair but I like everything else. I wish the moon was separate from the hair. It makes the hair almost unusable.

@Lataryia I've yet to see anyone else mention trouble with the speed, only trouble with memorizing, but there's several methods people have described getting around it.
If it's only speed, Did you know you can refresh the timer if you click the button to listen to it again?
And I think you can practice as many times as you want at any time.

#53 06/11/2020 at 22:53

Shadow Guard
Dracgona
Young Recruit
Dracgona

I think I'm genuinely surprised to see how good this event seems to be?
I honestly hope that Beemoov continues to try their best at being more reasonable with their events. Bravo, honestly, I'm genuinely impressed. Keep raising the bar

#54 06/11/2020 at 23:03

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

Ieyasu wrote

Just played the mini-game and...
The mini-game is pretty easy if you write down the pattern.

That's really a good idea actually... I just doddle four circles in a piece of paper (representing the crystals) and start writing and assigning numbers in the order of the sequence, also it helps that you can repeat the melody and the counter starts again.

Just kinda worried how the difficulty would play the more right sequences you get.

The only thing I like is the hair with the moon, is a very "goddess theme" balancing a crescent moon in the head (I wonder if this is random or what crazy stuff they're planning for season 2) the rest of the outfit looks like more recycling like always and the paywall outfit it's no better, lately all this outfits look very cheap and simple for how expensive this events become.

I wish I just could play for the hair but I know that's the very item that come at last -_- also the fact that there is 10 items and every one cost 5 crystals in a 11 days period time so you can only fail 5 attempts or you would have to buy the rest...

Overall is a very tame and simple event so, is fine.

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#55 06/12/2020 at 00:06

Shadow Guard
MarinaLou
Rookie
MarinaLou

Okay so...turns out the difficulty and wait times compound over the days. This is only day 2 and I'm already struggling, I really don't wanna see how much harder it gets

Last edited by MarinaLou (06/12/2020 at 00:06)

#56 06/12/2020 at 00:06

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

I take back what I said about this event being better than last year. It's so hard this time. -_- Seems like I'm not going to get many outfit pieces if this round is any indication.

WHY did it HAVE to be a memory game?! WHY?! T.T

Last edited by TrafalgarNeo (06/12/2020 at 00:07)

#57 06/12/2020 at 00:25

Recruit
Stargaser

I’m really sad that the one I want is the one you have to pay for

#58 06/12/2020 at 00:33

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

The "listen again" button is gone. This is absurd. Did they have it programmed to disappear after a certain number of rounds? or did they decide on the first day that it's too easy and take it away?

That became impossible all too quickly. My 6th round was fine (only because it was luckily the same color for every note), but round 7 was too quick and I didn't even get to listen again.
Or maybe they never intended to have the listen again button for the real round...

They want to make us lose.

Even if you fail the round, the wait time still increases?? also unfair.

Why can't they just leave it like day 1? Some people were already having difficulty with those rounds and this increases in difficulty??

beemoov unfortunately seems to love the equation of "make a frustrating game that looks free but gets too hard so people pay to finish"
when they really should "make a game that's fun to play that people will want to willingly support."
They love making traps for the players.

Last edited by brokenendings (06/12/2020 at 00:33)

#59 06/12/2020 at 00:38

Absynthe Guard
Angxl
Recruit
Angxl

I've been having issues for a few hours where I can't really do the event? Like I can access the pages but if I press "practice" or "play", nothing happens. And I haven't chosen the color variant of my first item yet but now I can't even get to the page where I can choose the color at all. Is anyone else experiencing this?

#60 06/12/2020 at 01:31

Shadow Guard
Dea
Just Arrived
Dea

Am I the only one who is finding ONLY companions when exploring? I keep getting the re-released companions and the new one over and over and over...but can't get any bait.

#61 06/12/2020 at 02:12

Shadow Guard
Selkis
Recruit
Selkis

Selkis wrote

2. Also, the waiting time will get longer, I don't like this. Even if we are at home we are still working or studying, meaning that having to log several times a day is not always an option.
If that instruction means like what I saw today, that the waiting span time grows from about 20 seconds to a little over a minute, and stays this way for each day, then it's ok.

Sadly today I've confirmed that the waiting time in fact is getting longer and by great difference as example on the first day the waiting time for round 2 was around 30 seconds and today it was of 4 minutes.

Bad idea Beemove team, why changing that? You could have kept it the same. I fear this will kinda force the fact of using GC's to play the 5 rounds eventually.

Live life and have fun /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#62 06/12/2020 at 02:15

Shadow Guard
Selkis
Recruit
Selkis

Dea wrote

Am I the only one who is finding ONLY companions when exploring? I keep getting the re-released companions and the new one over and over and over...but can't get any bait.

You can find the baits in the shop. They cost maana and gold, you can buy them with either.

Live life and have fun /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#63 06/12/2020 at 03:28

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

What the heck is the drop rate for the bait? -120? I have gotten the Companion almost every search but I have yet to get any bait for it.

And why would the timer not reset? How long are we going to be waiting by the final day, hours??? Who thought this was a good idea?

I knew somehow Beemoov would screw up the Event, it was otherwise fine with the easy game. The purposefully mess these up every time.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#64 06/12/2020 at 04:17

Shadow Guard
Messenger
Just Arrived
Messenger

I'm pretty bad at memory games, but honestly, I was happy with this event until I realized the timer doesn't reset daily. I'm on my seventh crystal and the wait time is already up to 10 minutes; seems like it would've been so much easier to keep the wait time consistent for each day, but it's Beemoov, I guess...

#65 06/12/2020 at 04:27

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Alright! I knew something was off with this event the moment it seemed it was actually a nice, little event!

It's the waiting time.
For the first day, it goes: 30 seconds -> 40 seconds -> 60 seconds -> 1 minute and 59 seconds -> play the next day.

For the second day, it goes: 5 minutes -> 10 minutes -> 15 minutes -> 20 minutes -> next day

Who was the person behind this idea? Few seconds to few minutes is fine but how do you go from almost two minutes of waiting time to five and then ten? By logic, at least, it should have gone three minutes and then four and so on ( while also starting with 30-> 40-> 50 and then 60 seconds).
If you really wanted to not reset the waiting time, You should have done it this way.

I just knew something will happen that will ruin this event. Guess it was the timer this time...

Last edited by Minah (06/12/2020 at 05:33)

#66 06/12/2020 at 04:33

Shadow Guard
EmikoWhite
Recruit
EmikoWhite

Where is the Air piano?

https://i.imgur.com/gcJRI9I.gif

#67 06/12/2020 at 04:58

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

Uhmmm the wait between every round gets longer each day. Really? Some people don't have time and definitely better things to do than wait around for an event mini game. Disappointed.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254340761/original.gif

#68 06/12/2020 at 05:35

Shadow Guard
MadalinaZuZu
Sylph Sidekick
MadalinaZuZu

As someone said earlier in the thread, it is annoying that the bait can't be found while exploring -.-
At this moment, an event companion is cheaper on market than capturing it myself (and buying the bait from shop) /static/img/forum/smilies/neutral.png
The item drop rate is frustrating. I'm sending my companion on a 20-30 energy exploration because I need some specific items and he brings back a pair of ugly shoes/sandals?
And don't get me started with the increasing time wait in the mini-game..  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

#69 06/12/2020 at 06:28

Absynthe Guard
Vaihanai
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vaihanai

Oh my god... So not only does the timer not reset but the game also becomes increasingly difficult. It went from like 4-5 sounds to 7, to 8... Is it going to continue increasing like this?
I hope it stops at some point...

Everything was fine, but I knew they would pull this kind of stunt at some point, with something xD

Other than that the event is ok. The outfits are pretty but I'd have liked something more "usable". I mean, I like the moon hair but it's limiting because it's difficult to combine. I also feel that the individual items are losing their "specialness". They work as a whole but individually it's either plain or very difficult to layer with items from other events...
I miss textures in the items, I feel like almost every item is made of cotton, they put a couple of details and call it a day xD It feels like it's more of a costume, but maybe it's just me xD

https://i.imgur.com/KIMI9l3.jpg

#70 06/12/2020 at 06:36

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

I've just noticed that the price for a replay has junped from 1HC to 4GC.

I don't want to think how muck time we will need to wait between rounds tomorrow. 30min, 1h, 2h, 3h?

So the replay price varies with the time left

The rate is 1GC per 3min
I don't know how I was able to finish this round becuase the site lagged and some crystals didn't light up

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (06/12/2020 at 06:46)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#71 06/12/2020 at 06:39

Shadow Guard
FalleaWOLF
Recruit
FalleaWOLF

I just hate the  mini game , I dont get how people can write it down , today its so fast so am just sitting here bluffed, wrote down 2 colors and am already lost , and I have been on the eladarya wikia to check the color variations of the outfit and it seems that the hair of the chosen one is always pink, well I personally like the hair but its a downer when its  only in  one color ( if that is true)

Locked in Mariah's wine cellar, all I had for lunch
Was bread, wine, more bread, wine and Captain Crunch
Red wine for breakfast and for brunch
And to soak it up, an in-between snack, crackers to munch
Mariah, what ever happened to us?
Why did we have to break up?
All I asked for was a glass of punch _EMinem

#72 06/12/2020 at 06:55

Shadow Guard
MadalinaZuZu
Sylph Sidekick
MadalinaZuZu

FalleaWOLF wrote

I just hate the  mini game , I dont get how people can write it down , today its so fast so am just sitting here bluffed, wrote down 2 colors and am already lost

It's better to play the mini-game on smartphone and have a paper and pen right below the phone. It's more efficient writing just the first letter of the color. For example, if the green crystal lights up, you write on the paper "G" and so on. Thus far, I managed to get 5/5 crystals doing this /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#73 06/12/2020 at 07:01

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

MadalinaZuZu wrote

It's better to play the mini-game on smartphone and have a paper and pen right below the phone. It's more efficient writing just the first letter of the color. For example, if the green crystal lights up, you write on the paper "G" and so on. Thus far, I managed to get 5/5 crystals doing this /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Why do I feel like they'll read this and do something to sabotage the only somewhat working method on keeping it free... x)

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254340761/original.gif

#74 06/12/2020 at 08:01

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

kay..so not only does the speed increase but also the amount of sounds/crystals that you have to remmeber? (I did find a way to make it work more or less - by writting letters down as some have already susggested) but where is that supposed to go? First day it was 6 crystals and today it got up to 8 and we still got 9 days left?? I really hope it goes 6 - 8 - 6 - 8 and so on and NOT more. For only a single free outfit it's absolutely okay to have a rather easy and doable mini game for once..

Also the issue with the increasing waiting time is ridiculous as well, come on -.-

Edit: Besides, does anyone even find stuff on explorations? I have found maybe one hair piece and the companion several times (which makes little sense since I got no bait yet). Or is that just me being unlucky?

Last edited by Cailin (06/12/2020 at 08:04)

Solely pretty

#75 06/12/2020 at 08:47

Obsidian Guard
Evelina
Jouluvoittaja
Evelina

Cailin wrote

Edit: Besides, does anyone even find stuff on explorations? I have found maybe one hair piece and the companion several times (which makes little sense since I got no bait yet). Or is that just me being unlucky?

Nope. I've found the new companion who knows how many times but I've never found the bait. Besides that, I've found maybe 1 clothing item and that's it. This is ridiculous.

Suomi-Finland https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8hvF6g-dgWqcsmGd9eYKZnA15TuLbklQb3ivr4kPVILghanCB
My Wishlist
https://dragcave.net/image/zGagj.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/pWyFx.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/EZTkP.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/zay7Z.gifhttps://dragcave.net/image/N2hNO.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10