Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10

#101 06/12/2020 at 21:24

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Stargaser wrote

How many crystals do you need to get the outfit just wandering

50. 5 crystals per piece, 10 pieces. If you get all the crystals each day you get an outfit piece a day.

#102 06/12/2020 at 23:00

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

The Outfit
I'm a bit disappointed by the outfit, usually the free outfit is better or just as good as the bank outfit, but this time its clear that more time was spent on the bank outfit because its gorgeous (but I'm not spending my money on a company that clearly doesn't care about its players). The outfit isn't bad, but I expected something a bit better, especially since the theme is crystals which is a great theme and I feel like there could have been some better outfit ideas. Although I do like this outfit much more than last year's.
I saw that a lot of people were disappointed in the hair, and I at first disagreed because while the hair is very situational, I thought that I could have the choice of changing the color of the moon from pink to yellow or white and was planning on creating some moon goddess outfits. But then I discovered that the color pink is used for almost all the shades of hair for the moon, and pink is the color used for the black hair so I'm probably going to barely use it.

The Game
At first the game was very doable and I managed to memorize the beats somewhat easily on the first day. Now the game is so difficult that the only way that I can complete it is by writing it down because the speed of the beats is way too fast to memorize, this makes me dread on how much harder they are going to make it tomorrow and the days after. The listen again option is also vacant which would have been a great help and lessen the issue of the beats being too fast since it gives a better chance to memorize or write down the beats and it also reset the timer. Another issue is how the time to play the game again increases more and more which is an absolute pain having to wait for as well as the fact that people have things to so they can't spend all day waiting for the timer to tick down to play again. The timer is clearly only there because they want people to miss the chance to play and thus have to spend gold coins. Beemoov really needs to fix this game or its going to be almost impossible to complete the outfit.

Exploration
The drop rate for the outfit of last year is pitiful while the drop rate of the companions is very high. Has anyone even been able to find the bait in exploration or is it only available in the shop (something that Beemoov should mention if it is only available in the shop)? It'll be really annoying if the bait is only available in the shop because I do like the look of Wispirit, but I'm not going to spend 360 maana on bait on what should have been available in exploration. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the reason for the companion drop rate being higher is because Beemoov wants the clothing to be harder to get to force players to spend maana on pieces they want.

Overall I'm pretty disappointed in the event.

Last edited by CottonCandy (06/12/2020 at 23:10)

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#103 06/12/2020 at 23:11

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

I am not happy with this event.

Honestly the piano should be available in maanas.

There should be another NEW FREE outfit for this event.

Also why is it so hard to find items in exploration?

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#104 06/13/2020 at 00:57

Shadow Guard
Selkis
Recruit
Selkis

Beemoov team:

I was one of the players who was thankful and happily surprised with this event.

Sadly that was ONLY the first day.

Now I feel EXTREMELY cheated, decieved, frustrated and disapointed.
/static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png    /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png    /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png    /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png   /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png 

The game got excessively way to difficult! 

And the waiting time is outrageous!   

This event in just the second day went from it is amazing and makes me happy to I HATE THIS event, it IS TERRIBLE!

Live life and have fun /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#105 06/13/2020 at 01:00

Obsidian Guard
Valaena
Guard in Training
Valaena

Selkis wrote

Beemoov team:

I was one of the players who was thankful and happily surprised with this event.

/static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png    /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png    /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png    /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png   /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png 

This event in just the second day went from it is amazing and makes me happy to I HATE THIS event, it IS TERRIBLE!

Was just about to write the same statement... I'm so pissed off about the darn game. All I wanted from the free outfit was the hair and it looks like I will never get it. Unnecessarily hard money-grabbing event...

#106 06/13/2020 at 01:03

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

I wish there was an item in the store or an item we could make with alchemy that could temporary repel companion encounters. Like we feed our companion something and for the next hour or two they won't encounter companions. Like some kind of repellant.
Cuz I just encountered the event companions 3 times a row and all I want are clothing items.

Also, about the time increase
If I'm not mistaken it might cap at 45 minutes? I swear my second play today gave a 45 min wait time after it. I just finished the third play and it says 45 minutes again.

Last edited by brokenendings (06/13/2020 at 02:01)

#107 06/13/2020 at 02:44

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

Day three.
Now this event oficially sucks! And it's not even about mini-game, it's about COULD MY COMPANION FIND ANYTHING OTHER THAN EVENT PETS PLEASE!?
I don't want them. I'm not going to catch even one, especially since I'd have to *buy* the bait. So even if I won't be finding them after catching one of each, that doesn't help me.

#108 06/13/2020 at 03:04

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

lex12 wrote

Day three.
Now this event oficially sucks! And it's not even about mini-game, it's about COULD MY COMPANION FIND ANYTHING OTHER THAN EVENT PETS PLEASE!?
I don't want them. I'm not going to catch even one, especially since I'd have to *buy* the bait. So even if I won't be finding them after catching one of each, that doesn't help me.

Same. I'd rather get event clothing from the past year than encounter the Wispirit. Not into the companion since it's just a rare one.

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#109 06/13/2020 at 03:34

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

I genuinely cannot tell what they were thinking with this Event. 

Where are the drops?! Like forget the game, it doesn't even feel like an Event when my Companion is bringing in nothing but pets. And the only ones I can even get are the old ones because the new one won't even drop the bait. I got the BG on Day 1 so that was nice but literally where is anything else?

It's not as if I want the outfit pieces that badly, I'm fine with what I selected last year. It's just the principle of this is an Event and I should at least be able to trick myself into believing it is one.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#110 06/13/2020 at 03:44

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

I HATE this event!
I bought a 300 maanas bait for the Ailikamp companion, and i was not able to get this companion. Meaning i just wasted 300 maanas! And I did not even get event clothing items after the new day on Eldarya happened Dx :-(

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#111 06/13/2020 at 04:10

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Stargaser wrote

How many crystals do you need to get the outfit just wandering
50, 5 crystals x 10 pieces

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#112 06/13/2020 at 04:57

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Well looks like I won't be getting anything from this one...too many to remember and the sound they makes is really off-putting

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#113 06/13/2020 at 05:19

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

https://media.tenor.com/images/df64c46fd6c720e5c75231801c5fcec7/tenor.gif

I lost...FOUR TIMES ALREADY. OH GOD.

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#114 06/13/2020 at 05:25

Absynthe Guard
Awaremi
Young Recruit
Awaremi

Am I the only one who gets annoyed because each time my companion returns from an exploration, it brings me an event familiar? Ok, not each time, but every second time at least. Basically, I couldn’t get those two items I needed for the bindle, because of the so frequent appearance of the event companions… And I don’t want to capture them, because their bait is worth a lot more than the actual companion…

#115 06/13/2020 at 05:32

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Dear team,
perhaps it would have been a wise decision to include few tiny things in this event post of yours that you forgot to mention.

Spoiler Click to display

Those are the things I found out second hand and had to go to the French server to check out and see the answers from the moderators over there.

----------------------------

I am annoyed with the event companion drop rate as well. As much as I find the new one cute, my own companion needs its food and it cannot bring any when the blue thing keeps appearing almost every round. It is as if this game is telling me to go capture it and own the egg in order to function normally in this game.

Last edited by Minah (06/13/2020 at 05:33)

#116 06/13/2020 at 05:41

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Awaremi wrote

Am I the only one who gets annoyed because each time my companion returns from an exploration, it brings me an event familiar? Ok, not each time, but every second time at least. Basically, I couldn’t get those two items I needed for the bindle, because of the so frequent appearance of the event companions… And I don’t want to capture them, because their bait is worth a lot more than the actual companion…
You aren't. I've sent my blobby 11 times to the HQ today and he has found 5 event companions and nothing more.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#117 06/13/2020 at 09:15

Shadow Guard
FalleaWOLF
Recruit
FalleaWOLF

the waiting time for the fifth round is one hour lol, so am gonna expect tommorow is gonna be 2 hours  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png

Locked in Mariah's wine cellar, all I had for lunch
Was bread, wine, more bread, wine and Captain Crunch
Red wine for breakfast and for brunch
And to soak it up, an in-between snack, crackers to munch
Mariah, what ever happened to us?
Why did we have to break up?
All I asked for was a glass of punch _EMinem

#118 06/13/2020 at 10:31

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Today's last round was almost impossible for me. I don't know if I manage to finish the five rounds tomorrow.

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#119 06/13/2020 at 13:01

Shadow Guard
x2Tori
Fatal Error
x2Tori

I truly, really adore the outfits. I do wish there was another free one and better drop rates of ITEMS not companions.

The mini-game is off-putting. The rate in which it's increasing in difficulty, with only a 5 failure window for the whole event, is stressful and unpleasant. The crystal tones are also very haunting in a weird way...they keep rattling around in my head and the more rounds I play it's getting confusing and distracting.

#120 06/13/2020 at 14:21

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

NoName_NoPower wrote

Awaremi wrote

You aren't. I've sent my blobby 11 times to the HQ today and he has found 5 event companions and nothing more.

I'm betting they made the companions easier to find because people in the past have complained about being unable to find the companions. It's no accident that it's easier to find the companions but you're only allowed to catch one. And probably why the bait is only in the store.
I feel like more people care about the clothes than care about companions. All I see are people complaining about all the companions (myself included) and the severe lack of clothes. I don't see people celebrating that it's easy for them to get the companions.
I wish they went back to the normal drop rates. I don't need even one companion. Don't want one. Don't care.

#121 06/13/2020 at 14:40

Shadow Guard
Cailin
Rookie
Cailin

brokenendings wrote

I'm betting they made the companions easier to find because people in the past have complained about being unable to find the companions. It's no accident that it's easier to find the companions but you're only allowed to catch one. And probably why the bait is only in the store.
I feel like more people care about the clothes than care about companions. All I see are people complaining about all the companions (myself included) and the severe lack of clothes. I don't see people celebrating that it's easy for them to get the companions.
I wish they went back to the normal drop rates. I don't need even one companion. Don't want one. Don't care.

Well I would say that's because without the bait and without a high possibility to catch it, it's useless. I wouldn't argue finding 10 companions if I also had the bait and could catch it each time, but that isn't the case and people complain about wasting hundreds of maana in the process so I think that's the issue.
Also ofc since the companion isn't a legendary one, a lot of people don't care about it.

Last edited by Cailin (06/13/2020 at 14:41)

Solely pretty

#122 06/13/2020 at 15:16

Shadow Guard
Anlii
Vanquished a Chicken
Anlii

Valaena wrote

Selkis wrote

Beemoov team:

Was just about to write the same statement... I'm so pissed off about the darn game. All I wanted from the free outfit was the hair and it looks like I will never get it. Unnecessarily hard money-grabbing event...

Same feelings here.
*sighs*
Whoever thought of this plan, of making it harder and the wait longer, managed to ruin the event.

And if they are going to charge us forcefully the bait for the companion, they should at least make it a legendary one.

I take back what I said about them learning to be better, clearly Beemoov is back into making bad decisions. And I do agree this event seems a desperate cry to get money. Being so, they should hire new people that understands that players pay when encouraged to, not when made angry and upset. Just how much longer is it going to take for them to realize that?

I guess I finally see what so many players have been complaining about for a while now. It is hard to accept that the Eldarya I played from the first Events, that it was so good and so exciting, is now gone and not coming back. I'm bummed /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

-I vanquished a chicken. But what a chicken that was!-
https://i.imgur.com/HsR92Ci.jpg

#123 06/13/2020 at 15:42

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

You know, beemoov has a pattern on eldarya
ALMOST always they have events that seem to have elements to deliberately anger us, and that lasts for a few days
and then they change something or make it longer to appease us.

I wonder if they successfully squeeze money out of people by using that tactic and that's why they keep doing it. That maybe they make less money when it's a nice event that everyone loves and doesn't complain.

So they do the things that make us mad cuz it makes more people spend money, then they do things to appease everyone who doesn't spend money so they won't all leave the game.

#124 06/13/2020 at 16:25

Obsidian Guard
AspenDarke
Young Recruit
AspenDarke

Ways to make this event mini game better

1) if you fail, the next time you try you go back to the first game (which i think was 4 colors or maybe 3)
2) those who make it higher (past 6) maybe get double the gems or something for doing that well
3) actually have the ability to listen again at higher difficulties instead of wasting time trying to remember 7 or 8 colors
4) stop raising the time between tries. Does it really matter if someone does all 5 attempts one after another without a countdown. I never understood why you did it that way. People have lives outside of this game you know.

Honestly regardless of what is or isn't done to make this better, I think I'll be done with Eldarya and MCL because the company isn't getting better and it shows that they care less and less. I never have enough mana to support my companion, plus do the story. I haven't read anything in over a year because of it and to be entirely truthful right now I don't care to. Just like I don't care to read anything past high school in MCL because they changed it so yeah... In the end I'm just hoping they do change for those who are staying and at least attempt to pretend like they care.

#125 06/13/2020 at 17:15

Shadow Guard
MarinaLou
Rookie
MarinaLou

So I've tried multiple strategies now and writing down seems to work best for me. I have a notebook on hand and just write the first letter of each color going down in a vertical line so that I know the order, and it hasn't failed me yet. Still very stressful and requires concentration/speed, however.

I thought recording would be easier, but I lost my only crystal trying it that way so just be warned. It was too hard to look at the video on my phone and back at the computer screen while it was still playing. I ran out the time limit doing it that way

Honestly, if it gets ANY harder I'm not sure there's any strategy that can save me

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10