Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10

#201 06/17/2020 at 04:53

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

I started the event 3 days late because I didn't have time logging in while celebrating my brother's graduation so I started like 3 days ago. I don't really care I won't be able to finish the event and I've missed one or two in the past because I just don't bother when they obviously make it too difficult to complete if you don't spend your real money. I have never spent any money on this site and never will either. I'm just a bit bummed I probably won't get the hair (even though they just copied it from another artist which is a really ugly move). But overall I'm not surprised anymore (that they're copying and that they're not making the events easier to complete).

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#202 06/17/2020 at 10:23

Shadow Guard
LivVirtual
Young Recruit
LivVirtual

I had no idea Beemoov was such an awful company, but if everyone else was aware and they also disliked the actions that Beemoov has done, then why don't we all just not pay money? Sort of like a boycott, perhaps?

#203 06/17/2020 at 11:10

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

LivVirtual wrote

I had no idea Beemoov was such an awful company, but if everyone else was aware and they also disliked the actions that Beemoov has done, then why don't we all just not pay money? Sort of like a boycott, perhaps?
Because there is a large amount of people who don't express themselves in the forums and will continue to pay no matter what.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#204 06/17/2020 at 12:37

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

LivVirtual wrote

MCL has had several boycotts. Beemoov doesn't care. Because regardless of how many stop paying, others will continue to pay. Mainly on the French servers. The rest of us are too small in number to make an impact.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#205 06/17/2020 at 13:00

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

I just want to remind everyone that for the last event beemoov DID give us an extension BUT they waited until the last day of the event to tell us it was extended.
That was underhanded as heck, so keep in mind they might do it again. They might give us that extension at the last minute so if you're worried about finishing the free outfit, wait until the last day or you might spend money that you don't need to.

#206 06/17/2020 at 17:34

Absynthe Guard
Tahliya
Just Arrived
Tahliya

Will the users be compensated for the days the website was down? So far there have been two days were the English version of Eldarya would not load. It only loaded once the day was over so I was not able to play the rounds offered for those two days...

#207 06/17/2020 at 18:43

Shadow Guard
MarinaLou
Rookie
MarinaLou

The farther I get in this event, the less it makes sense to me. I just don't understand the point of ramping up the difficulty and wait times if the mini-game is gonna already become its hardest at the end of day 2 and the wait times are gonna hit their longest in the first half of the event. Wouldn't it have made much more sense to make both increase incrementally over the course of the event? Was it really just to trick us? Cause if that's the case, I really think it only made us angrier

#208 06/18/2020 at 00:04

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Tahliya wrote

Will the users be compensated for the days the website was down? So far there have been two days were the English version of Eldarya would not load. It only loaded once the day was over so I was not able to play the rounds offered for those two days...
I've played the event every day and never once had this problem. And I play on my laptop. It might have just been on your end, your internet or browser? I haven't heard anyone else reporting any down times either.

So I'd say chances are slim they'd extend it if it wasn't down for everyone. But they might extend it because the balance issues and complaints? IDk. They might. They might not. It's hard to say at this point unless the site goes down for everyone.

And a side note, if you read their terms of use for the website, they're under no obligation to extend events if the website goes down. They choose to extend events to placate the fanbase who's upset by it. They absolutely don't have to if they weren't afraid of scaring off their paying customers.

#209 06/18/2020 at 01:32

Obsidian Guard
lisasan
Just Arrived
lisasan

Thanks for the event, it's awesome. It's kind of hard to win every time you play the game because you gotta remember what crystal made the sound and the order they made there sound.

Lisa Sereda

#210 06/18/2020 at 11:18

Obsidian Guard
Rhodalite
Just Arrived
Rhodalite

I only win about 20% of the time, which, combined with the cooldown, is a real bummer.

#211 06/18/2020 at 12:12

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

lisasan wrote

Thanks for the event, it's awesome. It's kind of hard to win every time you play the game because you gotta remember what crystal made the sound and the order they made there sound.

It's much easier if you write it down
I assign numbers to each one from left to right.
1, 2, 3, 4
and write them down in the order.
It's a breath of fresh air since I started doing that
I only made a mistake one time a couple days ago and lost that round cuz I must have written it down wrong, but otherwise I've won without fail.

#212 06/18/2020 at 12:33

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

brokenendings wrote

lisasan wrote

It's much easier if you write it down
I assign numbers to each one from left to right.
1, 2, 3, 4
and write them down in the order.
It's a breath of fresh air since I started doing that
I only made a mistake one time a couple days ago and lost that round cuz I must have written it down wrong, but otherwise I've won without fail.

or just use the macro recorder program. ^^ you record your actions (while the game is playing, you also click on the crystals) and then you play it, and it'll play your exact moves. /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwMFfFR165UNHWlltQQz3-n-3mHOfcLTE17AB3uCXcF8ZeraV24RQLsThKM-GFJS6lp7BxII7wbuITF1pI72zd8nCHvBXadsYUoTbu2Wd7mJySfS7JgXHLx5BHDaZg2xfs8tUAS3d2ROaLvP2FVuB8ki5w7-rcfevM1j_6Bf3vTImndUhFUmwIZjZd-28/s600/Untitled-1.png

#213 06/18/2020 at 13:00

Obsidian Guard
Moriel
Young Recruit
Moriel

I haven't run into the companion once since I bought the bait, which is... so typical of beemoov lol. It's a decent solution for people who want to stop running into it already and get actual drops, especially if you can get it slightly discounted on the market.

What I do to remember the sequence is having my hands mimic hitting the stones. The little bit of body memory really helps.

#214 06/18/2020 at 13:45

Just Arrived
gekkeiju

crystals and space and octopus cutie.. what so music in it i wonder?
ain't cosmos summer party starts a bit later?
thank you for the event though.

#215 06/18/2020 at 15:34

Absynthe Guard
madness22
Just Arrived
madness22

the event is ok, but it turned too dificult this days, the patern is too long to remember, it's easy to fail because of the delay on the game, and the waiting time is too long too, please do something, it's imposible to finish it  like this

#216 06/18/2020 at 16:03

Obsidian Guard
Mythil
Young Recruit
Mythil

I like the outfits, truly. But I don't like the fact it takes 3hours just to get another crystal. Which by the way, you need a total of 45 to get every piece of the Chosen One outfit. It only gets worse too. The time it takes just to get on crystal is ridiculous.

Not to mention, and I'm not sure if it's just in my area or if it's happening everywhere else, the server goes down mid event. I lost about 12-14 hours worth of event time to Eldarya being shut down for who knows what.

At this point I wont get the Chosen One outfit because of all that lost time. I will have to pay. However I wont because it takes 12GCs for one crystal? That's a little silly in my opinion.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/53/ab/8053ab64aaabd1610c2219bf8df9f43f.jpg

#217 06/18/2020 at 16:45

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Mythil wrote

I like the outfits, truly. But I don't like the fact it takes 3hours just to get another crystal. Which by the way, you need a total of 45 to get every piece of the Chosen One outfit.

Actually you need 50 crystals. There's 10 pieces including the hair.

#218 06/18/2020 at 18:26

Obsidian Guard
Mythil
Young Recruit
Mythil

brokenendings wrote

Mythil wrote

I like the outfits, truly. But I don't like the fact it takes 3hours just to get another crystal. Which by the way, you need a total of 45 to get every piece of the Chosen One outfit.

Actually you need 50 crystals. There's 10 pieces including the hair.

I miscounted. Apologies. But my point stands.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/80/53/ab/8053ab64aaabd1610c2219bf8df9f43f.jpg

#219 06/19/2020 at 09:12

Shadow Guard
tea8732
Young Recruit
tea8732

Did I stay up until 4am just to play one round? Yes.
Was it worth it? Probably not.
Do I have to do it again today? It would seem so..

I am, who I am
And I am, who i was
And I am, who I'll always be~

#220 06/19/2020 at 11:13

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

tea8732 wrote

Man it's gotta suck living in other time zones
I only have to stay up til midnight to play my first round, and I can get my last round from the previous day after 11pm

#221 06/19/2020 at 11:21

Shadow Guard
tea8732
Young Recruit
tea8732

brokenendings wrote

tea8732 wrote

Man it's gotta suck living in other time zones
I only have to stay up til midnight to play my first round, and I can get my last round from the previous day after 11pm

Yup :D just realized I have 4 rounds remaining today and 4x3=12 so 12hours...

I'm just wondering how it'll work 'cause the date will switch in the other timezone as well before I'll manage play all rounds :DD

I am, who I am
And I am, who i was

#222 06/19/2020 at 11:24

Absynthe Guard
Lynne
Just Arrived
Lynne

tea8732 wrote

Oh my... I know exactly what you're saying haha! But I'm not that dedicated so I'm missing rounds left and right. In any case, I'm giving you all the "pulling an all nighter" energy possible.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/254340761/original.gif

#223 06/19/2020 at 11:48

Shadow Guard
tea8732
Young Recruit
tea8732

Lynne wrote

tea8732 wrote

Oh my... I know exactly what you're saying haha! But I'm not that dedicated so I'm missing rounds left and right. In any case, I'm giving you all the "pulling an all nighter" energy possible.

Thank you for me it's not that big of a deal 'cause I usually that up late the problem just is that if I stay up late I wake up late :/

I am, who I am
And I am, who i was

#224 06/19/2020 at 14:26

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

Thanks to time zones, I was able to play two rounds in the early mornings (I had to wake up early to get ready for work anyway). The date changes 7 AM Finland's time, so I could play the day's last round before that (like 6:50 AM), and the next day's first right after the clock hits 7 AM.
But of course I won't do that now when I have days off, I want to sleep.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#225 06/19/2020 at 14:54

Shadow Guard
Han
Young Recruit
Han

this mini game is ridiculous.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10