Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

#151 06/14/2020 at 16:37

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

Hopefully Beemoov compensates the players

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#152 06/14/2020 at 17:55

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

I had have more luck finding pieces of clothing in the jade map, even if I have found more wigs, just sharing in case could be useful for someone.

More or least I understand that the drop rate for those items are more low because there are very few, and that explains why you find more wigs since there are more color variations.

I'm not playing the event because stressing myself like this not worthy, last year I did the same, I better wait for next year to see if the chosen one outfit is in the shop or exploration since I only care for the wig ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#153 06/14/2020 at 18:45

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Minah wrote

Ksunel wrote

I don't know maybe somebody has wrote about it already.
But there is easiest way.

You can reload page if you didn't remember the combination and start again!

Afraid you cannot do that anymore. They are fast when it comes to fixing little things players might use to try and win at their mini-games.
Tried it and it didn't work so that's that...

I talked to the person who said this, and after telling them it didn't work for me, they said they could still do it on mobile and on the fr site. I'm wondering if they refreshed before or after the timer runs out. I tried refreshing after the timer runs out, but I wonder if they refreshed before it runs out.

#154 06/14/2020 at 18:45

Absynthe Guard
Lavivica
Just Arrived
Lavivica

I dont mind most Eldarya events but this one has been too much for me and I am just going to skip it. I usually enjoy them but this one, not at all.

#155 06/14/2020 at 21:23

Shadow Guard
Isilynor
Young Recruit
Isilynor

Yupppp, I gave up on the second day because it was more stressful than fun. This is a game, so if its not fun....why play lol

Link to external image
~ I need 12 eggs ~ Aesthetic made by Faye ~

#156 06/14/2020 at 22:31

Absynthe Guard
Rhinna
Just Arrived
Rhinna

This game is getting more and more impossible to do with every round. It's ridiculous. And at the beginning, it looked so promising. *sighs*
So, nothing new, eh? Another crashing disappointment.

#157 06/15/2020 at 00:42

Absynthe Guard
Elanil
Young Recruit
Elanil

I do love waiting over an hour between each round and not being able to re-listen to the music (note the sarcasm). This mini-game is a joke in a long line of event disappointments.

#158 06/15/2020 at 02:55

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

brokenendings wrote

Minah wrote

Ksunel wrote

Afraid you cannot do that anymore. They are fast when it comes to fixing little things players might use to try and win at their mini-games.

I talked to the person who said this, and after telling them it didn't work for me, they said they could still do it on mobile and on the fr site. I'm wondering if they refreshed before or after the timer runs out. I tried refreshing after the timer runs out, but I wonder if they refreshed before it runs out.
You have to do it before the time runs out, since the site doesn't count the try after the score has been sent.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#159 06/15/2020 at 03:26

Shadow Guard
Malva
Recruit
Malva

If they make it impossible to find my companion's food in exploration because of the hordes of event companions, then at least they should make it avaible in the companion shop for the event period.  /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png
I'm almost at the point to spend those 360x? maana on the baits of the new companion, because someone said that we can only possess one companion so once captured it should vanish from the map, but since I have captured three ailikamp during this event, I can't beleive that capturing that ghost ray would solve my problem. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png
I won't say anything to the minigame and drop-rate (for me three wigs and nothing else since the beginning of the event), because others did that better than I could.

It's now 4 ailikamps, and my baits from last year have run out finally.

Last edited by Malva (06/15/2020 at 03:27)

#160 06/15/2020 at 06:52

Shadow Guard
TeodoraCV
Rookie
TeodoraCV

NoName_NoPower wrote

brokenendings wrote

Minah wrote

Ksunel wrote

You have to do it before the time runs out, since the site doesn't count the try after the score has been sent.

yes, it still works. you have to refresh the page before the time runs out. i just tried it out today, and it works.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwMFfFR165UNHWlltQQz3-n-3mHOfcLTE17AB3uCXcF8ZeraV24RQLsThKM-GFJS6lp7BxII7wbuITF1pI72zd8nCHvBXadsYUoTbu2Wd7mJySfS7JgXHLx5BHDaZg2xfs8tUAS3d2ROaLvP2FVuB8ki5w7-rcfevM1j_6Bf3vTImndUhFUmwIZjZd-28/s600/Untitled-1.png

#161 06/15/2020 at 08:13

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

I think I've figured out the secuence in the waiting time:
Day 1: 30s 40s 60s 2min
Day 2: 5min 10min 15min 30min
Day 3: 30min 45min 45min 1h
Day 4: 1h 1h 1h 1.5h
Day 5: 1.5h 1.5h 1.5h 2h
Day 6: 2h 2h 2h 2.5h
Day 7: 2.5h 2.5h 2.5h 3h
Day 8: 3h 3h 3h 3h
And the rest like day 8 suposing it's true that the timer won't go over 3h.
(Days 1 and 2 might not be correct since I don't remmember them really well)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#162 06/15/2020 at 10:10

Obsidian Guard
Larjus
Moderoija
Larjus

I hate the timer... Like max 30 minutes is fine, but as a working adult I simply cannot complete all 5 rounds if the timer goes up to 3 hours... -__- I don't have time for that. Even one hour is a bit too much, I have more to my life.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/685/31465552994_5cc23c60a2_o.png

#163 06/15/2020 at 11:52

Obsidian Guard
Moriel
Young Recruit
Moriel

Either make the bait available in exploration or nerf the new companion's drop rate, I'm tired to bumping into the companion when I'm trying to find clothing/food and wasting energy.

The event's format was theoretically fun and easy but honestly with the increasing length of sequences and wait times I'm just gonna pretend this event isn't happening lol

#164 06/15/2020 at 12:24

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Honestly I wish they'd just lock the event companions to specific locations even on the normal maps. That way anyone who doesn't want them never has to run into them.

Each time I run into an event companion it just makes me more pissed off.

#165 06/15/2020 at 13:06

Obsidian Guard
Ksunel
Just Arrived
Ksunel

TeodoraCV wrote

NoName_NoPower wrote

brokenendings wrote

Minah wrote

Ksunel wrote

yes, it still works. you have to refresh the page before the time runs out. i just tried it out today, and it works.

Yes! Yes! It is exactly the way how it works! You have to refresh the page before the time runs out! Thank you! I'm really sorry for my poor English

I didn't lose any of my attempts today! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by Ksunel (06/15/2020 at 13:07)

#166 06/15/2020 at 13:57

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

brokenendings wrote

Honestly I wish they'd just lock the event companions to specific locations even on the normal maps. That way anyone who doesn't want them never has to run into them.

Each time I run into an event companion it just makes me more pissed off.

This. Srsly, this!
But since I don't belive they'll do it, (at least not this time, maybe  in the future), I hope they will NOT extend the event.

#167 06/15/2020 at 16:16

Shadow Guard
tea8732
Young Recruit
tea8732

I just don't understand why they made it so that you can't find the bait on an exploration.
I don't think they've made it so in the past. Last time you could find the bait and companions for example the ailikamp. So why now?

Also in the past it has been about 3h wait on the event minigames so that isn't new BUT it has always been complained about that it's too long so why can't it be shorter?

I am, who I am
And I am, who i was
And I am, who I'll always be~

#168 06/15/2020 at 16:37

Shadow Guard
SugarPop
Just Arrived
SugarPop

It's an okay event so far. It would be better if my mini-game didn't keep glitching up and start another round by itself and use my gold to do it. /static/img/forum/smilies/mad.png

#169 06/15/2020 at 16:39

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

tea8732 wrote

it has always been complained about that it's too long so why can't it be shorter?

Just cuz players don't like something doesn't mean they have to change it or are going to change it.
They'd rather lose players who play for free than lose opportunities to make money.

#170 06/15/2020 at 17:34

Shadow Guard
Lataryia
Elf Sidekick
Lataryia

I am going to be mad if Beemoov does not easily give us the Chosen one outfit (The FREE outfit)

https://orig00.deviantart.net/7310/f/2017/041/e/d/wing_l_by_king_lulu_deer-daymb2u.gifI want items in this game, if you have the items i want, you can sell the item(s) to me, here is the link to know what items i want:https://orig00.deviantart.net/ce9f/f/2017/041/7/c/wing_r_by_king_lulu_deer-daymbdh.gif
https://www.eldarya.com/forum/t504,4-market-exploration-wishlists.htm&#p40468

#171 06/15/2020 at 20:50

Shadow Guard
JokuHullu
Vanquished a Chicken
JokuHullu

Am I the only one whose game is acting up? Last time I played I'm pretty sure I did the right combination but it didn't stop the game and let me just press every crystal freely until the time was up. Though I got the message that I got a crystal.

Now whatever crystal I pressed as third crystal it was wrong. I tried every crystal.

And what's up with the re-listen button? Sometimes it is there, sometimes it's not

I'm starting to hate this mini-game on a I'm not playing this anymore -level

Don't be afraid of shadows; they're just constant reminders of light all around you
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ca/9f/34/ca9f3430b739222cea7f8ba69bc70cdb.gif

#172 06/15/2020 at 22:56

Absynthe Guard
Morrigan
Young Recruit
Morrigan

At first I was SO happy that the wait time for the minigame was so short, I thought maybe players' feedback had been taken into account. But now I'm up to 2 hours between rounds, meaning a minimum of 8 hours I'd have to spend each day remembering to run back to my computer every 2 hours. If I don't have the chance to play until later in the day, I'm out of luck. I feel like wait times should be an hour max, but half an hour would be more fair.

#173 06/15/2020 at 22:59

Shadow Guard
Zanillia
Recruit
Zanillia

I wasted so much maana on companion bait and still haven't even caught it... I think I'm going to give up on it. :'(

And I'm definitely not going to be able to get all of the outfit pieces, either, which is a shame.

At least it's a bit entertaining, and I have been able to get a few things.

#174 06/15/2020 at 23:33

Shadow Guard
Dracgona
Young Recruit
Dracgona

I made an earlier post stating that this wasn't a bad event, and now I feel like I posted way too early.

This event started off not bad, but then I realized that not only does it not give you enough time for the harder music note memorization, but it takes one of your tries away whether or not you get a crystal.
Secondly, why is it so hard to actually get crystals? I feel like this won't even allow the majority of players to even come close to completing the outfit by the deadline.
Lastly, why would you make getting extra crystals so damn expensive? 12 gold for ONE crystal is absolutely ridiculous.

I started off impressed and had high expectations going in, now I' just left disappointed yet again.
What will it take for companies, small or large, to genuinely listen to the feedback their userbase/customers give them? Not saying I don't appreciate the hard work that actually goes into these websites, but a little more thought to the users actually helping to keep this platform alive would be great. ALL of them, not just the French server.

#175 06/16/2020 at 00:24

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

Laughing at all the early replies from when we were enjoying a 1-5 minute wait time. That was reasonable. An hour plus?! This is a game!! A GAME!!!! Some kids only get restricted computer access, some of us work for a living, in general we have lives!! Making us wait that an hour plus is ridiculous!! Not to mention, the last time I played, I had seven notes, it hit seven stones. Nothing. So not only did I only manage two pieces for yesterday’s game (due to the time switch over), but I was failed for doing the pattern correctly and the game glitching and not saying I finished.

A 1-5 minute time “recharge” is fair. But when you’re limiting people to the amount of times they can play a day with said recharge, it’s ridiculous! Stick to one variable! Not to mention since I started 2 or 3 days late, I probably won’t be able to finish the outfit. And 12 GC per crystal?! Such a rip off!

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10