Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

#76 11/09/2020 at 21:06

Shadow Guard
gisso
Just Arrived
gisso

Hi guyss im new to this game can someone explain why from episode 10 onwards deleted!!!??? PLEAAASSSE I NEED HELPPP!!!(TT^TT) <\3

Last edited by gisso (11/09/2020 at 21:09)

#77 11/09/2020 at 21:47

Shadow Guard
SecretHere
Recruit
SecretHere

lmfao, the new layout is making my eyes teary

#78 11/09/2020 at 21:53

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

Can they PLEASE remove the gems hanging at the top of the screen? It's messing up my clicking in the minigames and I keep clicking it and getting redirected to other pages.

Why is that even there or why is it clickable? Just make the text clickable and get rid of the gems.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#79 11/10/2020 at 00:13

Shadow Guard
MorbidMoon
Young Recruit
MorbidMoon

It won't let me start a new episode, it just says "an unexpected error has occurred". This was never a problem before.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/55/41/a7/5541a7797d9b3e79316d349e228121a7.gif

#80 11/10/2020 at 00:36

Obsidian Guard
VisceraNight
Young Recruit
VisceraNight

Well, it's safe to say that the site redesign is definitely what has completely killed any desire I had to keep playing this game.

Looks awful AND is difficult to navigate.

Exploration is now a PAIN with the teeny-tiny map and the teeny-tiny timer that is hard to see because it's in black text directly on the map instead of the timer bar we used to have...

I highly doubt the writing quality of the episodes has improved, either, and with the change to the maana system, I'm definitely not here to play the storyline.

And since changing outfits has been a pain since the closet "upgrade", there is literally nothing left for me to enjoy on this site.

o,..,o am snek. hiss.

#81 11/10/2020 at 01:27

Shadow Guard
Laërtim
Soldier of the Guard
Laërtim

The site redesign is legitimately awful. I use this site on mobile browser a lot because it's faster for me than the app, and it just looks broken. The background doesn't even fill the entire space. This is what they offer in the year 2020?

#82 11/10/2020 at 02:28

Obsidian Guard
Forte
Moderoija
Forte

In that minigame page, there is this game Bubbl's temple. Is it just me or does that companion looks a bit...how to say...sick?

Also, isn't the new era suppose to start today?

I'm grim, full of gloom in my dim gothic tomb.

#83 11/10/2020 at 03:14

Shadow Guard
Misaomine
Just Arrived
Misaomine

Yeah? Aren't the new episodes supposed to be posted today? I wonder what time zone the makers of Eldarya are in. Maybe it depends?

#84 11/10/2020 at 03:26

Rookie
Vunilla

This site redesign just might be the death of my interest in Eldarya. I think I'm ready to let go.

edit: since when has clicking through dialogue cost maana?? So disgustingly greedy.

K, I'm done with this trash site.

Last edited by Vunilla (11/10/2020 at 03:35)

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/YUT6SF8pUNjv0geQXAswazFvo1E/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2015/11/30/944/n/24155406/c12dea21835b9afb_knowingglance/i/climb-up-Santa-lap-you-give-bearded-man-knowing-glance.gif

#85 11/10/2020 at 03:27

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Misaomine wrote

Yeah? Aren't the new episodes supposed to be posted today? I wonder what time zone the makers of Eldarya are in. Maybe it depends?
They'll post them at 5am est or so. Around 10-11 in europe

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#86 11/10/2020 at 03:38

Absynthe Guard
knkuroneko
Recruit
knkuroneko

The redesign of the website is good imo, I really like it but I also feel that it's slower than the old one (especially the library).
What changed about the maana system during episodes? I keep hearing about it but I don't know what's different.

"all my flowers grew back as thorns" https://media.giphy.com/media/Hf94BspUpu0JW/giphy.gif

#87 11/10/2020 at 03:44

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

knkuroneko wrote

The redesign of the website is good imo, I really like it but I also feel that it's slower than the old one (especially the library).
What changed about the maana system during episodes? I keep hearing about it but I don't know what's different.

Now you pay 2 per dialog instead of 10 per movement

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#88 11/10/2020 at 03:52

Shadow Guard
Crina
Young Recruit
Crina

The first episode of A New Era will be free to play
at anytime I decide to start or is it only for a limited time?
It`s not clear for me and I don't now if I should wait to finish Origins or play it now, so I don`t  lose the chance.Thank youu!:3

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ELY1pBwWkAA6XdP.jpg

#89 11/10/2020 at 03:52

Shadow Guard
Dizzy4483
Recruit
Dizzy4483

Thanks for the free outfit and episode.

I was going to treat myself to one of the new outfits from the shop, but the prices are ridiculous!  About 5 times the price of the rest of the shop outfits!

I haven't played yet, but I'm not keen on the new layout, the closet and shop are very annoying, especially in the shop, you have to scroll down to see all the colours, then if you try something, you have to scroll back up to see what it looks like.

I never liked it when they changed it so we can't see all the colours we own, but now it seems even harder to put an outfit together.

#90 11/10/2020 at 04:22

Shadow Guard
MorbidMoon
Young Recruit
MorbidMoon

Still cannot start the next episode. I just keep getting an error message.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/55/41/a7/5541a7797d9b3e79316d349e228121a7.gif

#91 11/10/2020 at 04:27

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

So I tried. But I can't! The game in it's current state is unplayable, since it literally hurts my eyes.

There are some other issues too, but nothing quite as gamebreaking.

Srsly, make icons and text larger  and do something with the background, idk, maybe implement that night/day switch that you have when playing episode, because I really can't play until you do.

#92 11/10/2020 at 04:35

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Prices for the complete outfits (not counting the hair):
Shadow Walker: 2610 maana
Mistic Sentinel: 2710 maana
Flame Soldier: 2430 maana

All of them have 9 items, and curious fact, the prices for all the items are multiples of 30.

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#93 11/10/2020 at 04:53

Shadow Guard
Nauris
Guard in Training
Nauris

I'm okay with other changes but the companion map is ridiculously small no matter your screen size :/

#94 11/10/2020 at 08:06

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

I must be stupid but it took forever for me to find forum. I really cant read anything without my eyes hurting. If this is not going to be fixed somehow, I am not going to play anymore. Feels so stupid to leave since I really had my hopes up for Eldarya and now nothing works. At least bring the old layout back. Also it feels incredibly stupid to pay 2 maana for conversations that are just
"..."
"..."

Like why is that even just UGH!
I do hope that the website gets fixed so we could all spend some more pleasant time in Eldarya.

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d53153d545d2bf8da8c253e7460e29e3/tumblr_o39yv2MXGl1qg67clo1_540.gifv

https://c.tenor.com/7E-ccUwcobMAAAAC/ateez-san.gif

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵
https://data.whicdn.com/images/256709683/original.gif

#95 11/10/2020 at 09:46

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

Why is the HQ the only place I can send my companion to explore? Did I miss something? It wasn't like this yesterday... I need stuff from Jade Coast.

#96 11/10/2020 at 09:58

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

BlackPaperMoon wrote

Why is the HQ the only place I can send my companion to explore? Did I miss something? It wasn't like this yesterday... I need stuff from Jade Coast.
You are in the new era map. Chage to the origins page and then go to the companion page, then you'll have the original maps

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#97 11/10/2020 at 10:24

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

gisso wrote

Hi guyss im new to this game can someone explain why from episode 10 onwards deleted!!!??? PLEAAASSSE I NEED HELPPP!!!(TT^TT) <\3
Now the episodes only appear if you are playing them or have already played them. When you finish one, the next one will unlock and appear.

MorbidMoon wrote

Still cannot start the next episode. I just keep getting an error message.
If it was the 2 of the new era, you should be able to play it now, they didn't upload it until 5am est of today

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (11/10/2020 at 10:26)

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#98 11/10/2020 at 10:32

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

NoName_NoPower wrote

BlackPaperMoon wrote

You are in the new era map. Chage to the origins page and then go to the companion page, then you'll have the original maps

Thank you! It shouldn't auto switch. It made me so confused. lol

#99 11/10/2020 at 10:48

Shadow Guard
Eppuska
Recruit
Eppuska

There seems to be a bug or something going on when sending your companion to explore.
When you send your companion to search the new area and stay on the page, it works how it normally should - you see the items your companion brought back and you can send it again to explore.
But when you send your companion to explore and do something else in the site, it takes your companions energy but it won't show any notification that your companion has come back or brought any items.

I tried this multiple times already. You send your companion to explore, then you visit the forum and suddenly you didn't send your companion to explore and the energy you used to do it is gone.

I also hate the new layout. The crystals can go, I really hate them.

#100 11/10/2020 at 10:51

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Eppuska wrote

There seems to be a bug or something going on when sending your companion to explore.
When you send your companion to search the new area and stay on the page, it works how it normally should - you see the items your companion brought back and you can send it again to explore.
But when you send your companion to explore and do something else in the site, it takes your companions energy but it won't show any notification that your companion has come back or brought any items.

I tried this multiple times already. You send your companion to explore, then you visit the forum and suddenly you didn't send your companion to explore and the energy you used to do it is gone.

I also hate the new layout. The crystals can go, I really hate them.
Write it in assistance

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7