Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7

#151 11/30/2020 at 12:21

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Riuu wrote

I just realized that the timer for capturing a companion now starts automatically after the exploring time...
I usually send my companion to explore and come back when I take a break from studying, so sometimes hours after the exploration is over.
I much preferred when the timer started when you opened the window saying you had an encounter; now I can kiss bye bye to any companion, I'm not camping in front of the exploration page~~~
I feel like it only happens when the companion page is open. What I do is switch to another page while I'm waiting

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#152 11/30/2020 at 19:42

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

I’m really not liking this new layout. Should have just made a new app for the New Era since it seems the app only works the day you update it. The website however is just a disaster. The new companion page has a lot going on, I’ve attempted exploration after exploration just to come back and see it wasn’t started. Le sigh. Why did they do this??

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#153 12/01/2020 at 07:04

Obsidian Guard
Riuu
Recruit
Riuu

NoName_NoPower wrote

Riuu wrote

I just realized that the timer for capturing a companion now starts automatically after the exploring time...
I usually send my companion to explore and come back when I take a break from studying, so sometimes hours after the exploration is over.
I much preferred when the timer started when you opened the window saying you had an encounter; now I can kiss bye bye to any companion, I'm not camping in front of the exploration page~~~
I feel like it only happens when the companion page is open. What I do is switch to another page while I'm waiting

I see! I'll try that, thank you /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#154 12/20/2020 at 18:52

Obsidian Guard
chrixicosi
Just Arrived
chrixicosi

hey. im sorry but is anyone else not getting maana when they enter the game? i have been entering basically daily for over two weeks and i dont get any maana points, also the games to win maana wont charge. i´ve tried both on cell and coputer and can´t move forward in the game because im out of maana. anyone know what i can do???

#155 12/20/2020 at 19:12

Shadow Guard
Vorona
Soldier of the Guard
Vorona

chrixicosi wrote

hey. im sorry but is anyone else not getting maana when they enter the game? i have been entering basically daily for over two weeks and i dont get any maana points, also the games to win maana wont charge. i´ve tried both on cell and coputer and can´t move forward in the game because im out of maana. anyone know what i can do???

Just making sure, but you're clicking on the chests every day right? If you're not receiving anything it's best to go to the topic for account issues

https://dragcave.net/image/W32a0.gif https://dragcave.net/image/yrMa9.gif https://dragcave.net/image/NFTFi.gif

#156 12/20/2020 at 20:29

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Vorona wrote

chrixicosi wrote

Just making sure, but you're clicking on the chests every day right? If you're not receiving anything it's best to go to the topic for account issues
What Vorona said.

@chrixicosi, in case you're not aware, every day a present box appears next to your maana counter on the home page. You have to click on it every day to receive your maana. If you never click on it all day then you won't receive your daily bonus.

After you click it to claim your bonus, it disappears until the next day.

Last edited by brokenendings (12/20/2020 at 20:30)

#157 01/05/2021 at 10:04

Obsidian Guard
lex12
Rookie
lex12

So now that christmas even is over, and new era launched some time ago, does anybody know when can we expect new bindles and new alchemy recipes?

#158 01/10/2021 at 18:21

Absynthe Guard
Tarel
Just Arrived
Tarel

I hate the new layout, this isn't user friendly at all. Everything is a mess, i don't like it.
I hope that the new mana system is not ruinous as in mcl, but I don't know...
In the companion research is impossible for me to find new creatures because of the new system (I have to stay in front of the page waiting, and I don'thave so much time) /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png
I can't find anyting good in these new changes...
Lately Beemoov is being very disappointing /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#159 01/11/2021 at 03:04

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Tarel wrote

In the companion research is impossible for me to find new creatures because of the new system (I have to stay in front of the page waiting, and I don'thave so much time) /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

Change the page to other part of eldarya (like the forum of the front page) till the companion returns. That way the counter doesn't start till you open the companion page.

I reported this issue almost after the new era was released, but I haven't got any response. I wonder if someone who has also has sent a ticket has got a response?

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#160 01/12/2021 at 23:27

Shadow Guard
Aozumi
Rookie
Aozumi

still no announcement for the new ep?

#161 01/13/2021 at 16:53

Absynthe Guard
Tarel
Just Arrived
Tarel

NoName_NoPower wrote

Tarel wrote

Change the page to other part of eldarya (like the forum of the front page) till the companion returns. That way the counter doesn't start till you open the companion page.

I reported this issue almost after the new era was released, but I haven't got any response. I wonder if someone who has also has sent a ticket has got a response?

Thanks a lot /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#162 01/19/2021 at 07:02

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

I was revising all my support tickets and I found this response. I hadn't seen it before, wich is weird since it's from november.

Beemoov Support Team wrote

Hello.

Now the wild pet capture timer will start when the exploration timer reaches 0, but for the exploration timer to end you have to be on the pet's page. If you are off the pet's page the exploration timer will freeze to end just as you enter the pet page and have a chance to capture a wild pet.

Greetings.

Cordially,
Beemoov Support Team

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#163 02/04/2021 at 03:47

Shadow Guard
Dizzy4483
Recruit
Dizzy4483

Please can you fix your website?

I'm really sick of missing out on my 'daily maana', because clicking on the present box is impossible, every day I have to click it 100 times just to get it to register, it's infuriating.

Can't you just change it back to how it was before and just give us the maana with a pop-up please?

Also I notice none of the other issues people have mentioned have been fixed, the whole website is clumsy, poorly planned and annoying to use, it was much better before.

#164 02/04/2021 at 03:52

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Dizzy4483 wrote

I'm really sick of missing out on my 'daily maana', because clicking on the present box is impossible, every day I have to click it 100 times just to get it to register, it's infuriating.
Send a support ticket, it's the only thing you can do to make they know the issue. And it's weird, I've never had that problem or heard anyone else who has it.

And about the rest of the reported issues, yeah, they haven't replied back after saying "the team will look into it", so who knows if they've even looked at them

Goodbye

Concept Art Suggestions

#165 02/04/2021 at 19:15

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

Dizzy4483 wrote

Can't you just change it back to how it was before and just give us the maana with a pop-up please?

Also I notice none of the other issues people have mentioned have been fixed, the whole website is clumsy, poorly planned and annoying to use, it was much better before.

I advise you to empty your caches and cookies, refresh your page and try to click on the safe again. Also please try logging out and signing back in to the page. If the problem persists, you can contact the support via Help with screenshots and detail of your issue and how long it has persisited.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 5 6 7