Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#51 12/20/2020 at 12:53

Obsidian Guard
Ciryatan
Recruit
Ciryatan

A lot of times my companion doesn't find anything and it has a +364 of luck. Is it only my baby that's having problems?

Pulvis et umbra sumus

https://i.ibb.co/JF7HYnK/original.jpg

#52 12/20/2020 at 12:56

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Ciryatan wrote

A lot of times my companion doesn't find anything and it has a +364 of luck. Is it only my baby that's having problems?

Nope, I have a blobby with really high luck and he also comes back empty handed fairly often

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#53 12/20/2020 at 13:51

Absynthe Guard
Karleen
Just Arrived
Karleen

Am I the only one having problems with the exploration? Is it just because of my companion or is there another reason why she keeps always coming back empty handed? So far I've got nothing from there

#54 12/20/2020 at 13:54

Recruit
Stargaser

Where do you find the coat and  shoes for the faerie outfit

#55 12/20/2020 at 14:19

Shadow Guard
IvyHearts
The Answer to Everything
IvyHearts

We only have 2 new companions ? A penguin and a snowflake.... Why couldn't we have something cute like a gingerbread reindeer  ? Also has anyone seen that newer companion ? Looks furry and covered in pink toilet paper ? Who thought that up ?

#56 12/20/2020 at 15:02

Absynthe Guard
Jupiterr
Rookie
Jupiterr

IvyHearts wrote

We only have 2 new companions ? A penguin and a snowflake.... Why couldn't we have something cute like a gingerbread reindeer  ? Also has anyone seen that newer companion ? Looks furry and covered in pink toilet paper ? Who thought that up ?

We got two free companions, both can be found via exploration so that is quite a nice thing of beemoov to give us. Also the toilet paper companion was earlier this year, before the Christmas event I recall. There was a bug in this server in which nobody could find the toilet paper companion. Then we got another day to find it as a compensation and a potion for the now ongoing event if you had been exploring on a certain day.

Stargaser wrote

Where do you find the coat and  shoes for the faerie outfit

We can not tell the locations on the forum. You can use this link https://eldarya.fandom.com/wiki/Christmas_2020_Event/Exploration_Items
there is at least most of the locations and items that can be found via exploration.

Karleen wrote

Am I the only one having problems with the exploration? Is it just because of my companion or is there another reason why she keeps always coming back empty handed? So far I've got nothing from there

You are most likely not the only one. My companion also has came to me with nothing quite a lot. I don't remember how many times per day I send my companion to explore but at least twice a day he comes empty handed. Might be that once again our companions' luck does not matter with the drop rates. I have had this feeling that day by day my companion finds less and less items, even though there is already so much to find and get. I don't remember which event it was that the drop rates were awful but then too our companions' luck did not matter.

Double (in this case triple) posts are forbidden and are considered spam and all messages where combined into one post.

▵ they/him 勇気がある ▵

https://64.media.tumblr.com/d53153d545d2bf8da8c253e7460e29e3/tumblr_o39yv2MXGl1qg67clo1_540.gifv

https://c.tenor.com/7E-ccUwcobMAAAAC/ateez-san.gif

▵ 負けるが勝ち ▵
https://data.whicdn.com/images/256709683/original.gif

#57 12/20/2020 at 22:45

Shadow Guard
RoseGalaxy
Just Arrived
RoseGalaxy

marvelousends wrote

Just realized that you could buy illustration fragments from the alchemy shops in the category "other". I've completed the illustration this morning both on the american and the french website so I have no idea how much they would've costed. Is this a new thing or have I completely missed out on this?

What the heck, I didn't realize they were doing this! Thank you for posting about it! I wouldn't have known otherwise.
Now to complete the illustration...

The outfits are so so cute this year. I love the Nutcracker and Winter Fairy (may have spelled that wrong eh) outfits, they are perfect. The drop-rates also seem to be really high this year and the companions are adorable. Overall a fantastic event.

Thanks game team!

Happy Holidays everyone!

#58 12/20/2020 at 23:16

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

RoseGalaxy wrote

marvelousends wrote

Just realized that you could buy illustration fragments from the alchemy shops in the category "other". I've completed the illustration this morning both on the american and the french website so I have no idea how much they would've costed. Is this a new thing or have I completely missed out on this?

What the heck, I didn't realize they were doing this! Thank you for posting about it! I wouldn't have known otherwise.

The outfits are so so cute this year. I love the Nutcracker and Winter Fairy (may have spelled that wrong eh) outfits, they are perfect. The drop-rates also seem to be really high this year and the companions are adorable. Overall a fantastic event.

Thanks game team!

Happy Holidays everyone!
Why would you waste gold to complete an illustration you can complete for free?
especially with 11 days left?
I understand if it was the last day and you were still missing fragments, but after only 4 days I completed the illustration through exploration.

#59 12/22/2020 at 04:26

Recruit
Stargaser

I feel very frustrated because my companion won’t bring me back the color I want  and there aren’t any at the clothing shop of the faerie outfit I just need the  coatand shoes I don’t want the flowers because the stock there on is a deep green and I don’t like it  I’m picky

#60 12/22/2020 at 11:06

Just Arrived
EmeraldRuby

NONAME_NOPOWER wrote

Ciryatan wrote

Nope, I have a blobby with really high luck and he also comes back empty handed fairly often

The same thing is happening to me too! My sister has lower luck than me, but every 8 out of 10 tries, she gets something even though there are days where I get nothing at all!

#61 12/22/2020 at 12:04

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

I've experienced that my companion (with 382+ in luck) comes home empty-handed time to time. But I think that's mostly because I'm trying to get every color variation of an outfit piece from that specific area. It's much easier to get up to 2 articles of clothing if you go to a place in which you haven't been to or not collected much from compared to when you have 2-3 colors left of an item. For example, I wanted to get all the color variations of the winter faerie sleeves and my companion came back empty handed about 5-7 times of a total of 15-20 times of sending my companion to that place. I finished that area two days ago and have 2 color variations left on my French account.

I'm keeping track of what I find in a document on my computer and can easily see how many of an item I already have and would need to complete. There are a lot of places on the map I've hardly visited because of this. I kind of wish the event could've been a bit longer, especially considering that your companion does come home empty handed from time to time (or only bringing home the bait which is like meh because I've tried catching the companion 3-4 times and all have been unsuccessful).

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#62 12/22/2020 at 14:41

Shadow Guard
Salem
The Answer to Everything
Salem

I came to see if other people were having the same problem of having their companion return empty handed, and it seems people are.

Ever since yesterday, no matter where I go, my companion comes back with nothing.

Is there a bug or something??

S  o     y  o  u ' r  e     a  f  r  a  i  d     o  f     t  h  e     d  a  r  k  ?
https://i.imgur.com/igITi8P.gif
W  e  l  l     d  o  n  t     w  o  r  r  y     c  h  i  l  d   ,   f o  r     I     w  i  l  l     l  e  a  d    y  o  u     t  o     t  h  e     l  i  g  h  t

#63 12/22/2020 at 15:11

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Salem wrote

I came to see if other people were having the same problem of having their companion return empty handed, and it seems people are.

Ever since yesterday, no matter where I go, my companion comes back with nothing.

Is there a bug or something??

and at everyone else on the same topic

Drop rates will always decrease as you collect more items from that location. if you have 0/30 finding an item is much more likely than if you have 13/30 or 21/30 from a single location. It's not the system changing the way drop rates work, that's just simple math that's been there from the beginning even with normal year-round exploration.

Just think about the drop rates this way:
it's much easier to find a needle in a haystack if there's 30 needles you can find. But as you find more needles, it gets harder to find one each time.

Last edited by brokenendings (12/22/2020 at 15:13)

#64 12/22/2020 at 15:48

Absynthe Guard
Dyselith
Just Arrived
Dyselith

Karleen wrote

No, you're not the only one, I'm kinda frustrated, this didn't happen to me in halloween. There are even some locations where my companion seems to always come back empty handed (I don't have any items from those locations or I have very few) and I don't know whether it's a bug or just her.
My companion is epic, so I wanna try to change her to see if it works. If someone has an aurorca to sell me please talk to me (preferably adult).
Btw if there's a grammar mistake, sorry, English is not my mother language.

#65 12/22/2020 at 15:54

Shadow Guard
MarinaLou
Rookie
MarinaLou

While drop rates definitely decrease as you collect more items from a location, I do think there's an overall issue where luck and companion rank (i.e. common vs. legendary) doesn't have much impact on their likelihood to bring back an item.

I feel like every exploration event, there's people with legendary companions with 300+ luck reporting issues finding much of anything and having better luck on their other accounts with starter companions. I just wish they'd actually increase our chances of finding equipment proportionally to our companion's luck.

#66 12/22/2020 at 15:56

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

MarinaLou wrote

While drop rates definitely decrease as you collect more items from a location, I do think there's an overall issue where luck and companion rank (i.e. common vs. legendary) doesn't have much impact on their likelihood to bring back an item.

I feel like every exploration event, there's people with legendary companions with 300+ luck reporting issues finding much of anything and having better luck on their other accounts with starter companions. I just wish they'd actually increase our chances of finding equipment proportionally to our companion's luck.

I actually find event pets are worse during events, for example my Skanis wasn't doing very well after like 2 days BUtT I switch to my Braukwin (another legendary pet, just none event) and he's doing great.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#67 12/22/2020 at 18:21

Obsidian Guard
Aquaria
Guard in Training
Aquaria

I'm having the same problem with findin items. Yesterday I used the "special" potion that was supposed to gurantee an equipment drop, but ever since I used it my companion has returned empty handed every time..
(I am using +333 luck melomantha)
I know that the drop rate decreases the more of the items you find in the same location, but two days (300 energy points total) and nothing is absurd. And yet I still have over 15 items to be found in that location

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e462b4e6ba9b717f8e898bbfaa4c2ea6/tumblr_p0z6l3L5Qm1tjvv94o3_540.gif

#68 12/22/2020 at 21:24

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Aquaria wrote

I'm having the same problem with findin items. Yesterday I used the "special" potion that was supposed to gurantee an equipment drop, but ever since I used it my companion has returned empty handed every time..
(I am using +333 luck melomantha)
I know that the drop rate decreases the more of the items you find in the same location, but two days (300 energy points total) and nothing is absurd. And yet I still have over 15 items to be found in that location
That special potion is one time use. So when you use it, the next exploration after using it should guarantee an equipment item. It would not affect any explorations after that one.
If you still came back empty handed the one exploration after using the potion then you should contact support@beemoov.com and let them know the potion didn't work because that's a problem with the site.

And if you used 300 energy at a single location where 15 items remain, and came back with nothing every time, did you make sure to clear your browser's cookies and cache when the event started? It could be affecting your explorations if you haven't done that.

Last edited by brokenendings (12/22/2020 at 21:27)

#69 12/23/2020 at 17:07

Just Arrived
EmeraldRuby

I’m having problems with the outfit colors, because the ones I have are all mismatched

#70 12/23/2020 at 18:01

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

EmeraldRuby wrote

I’m having problems with the outfit colors, because the ones I have are all mismatched
You have to keep exploring if you want matching colors. The color you get will always be random.

If you're talking about the bank outfit then send a report ticket in.

#71 12/24/2020 at 13:22

Shadow Guard
RoseGalaxy
Just Arrived
RoseGalaxy

brokenendings wrote

RoseGalaxy wrote

marvelousends wrote

Thanks game team!

Happy Holidays everyone!
Why would you waste gold to complete an illustration you can complete for free?
especially with 11 days left?
I understand if it was the last day and you were still missing fragments, but after only 4 days I completed the illustration through exploration.

I can't log in several times a day and thus can only explore 1-3 times a day so it is difficult completing event illustrations for free. Unfortunately, I can't explore 15-20 times a day to collect every fragment and outfit piece. I had also already decided to purchase the remaining pieces on the last day of the event before I read your comment, but even if I had decided to purchase the pieces when I posted earlier, why does it matter? I'm sure many other people can't log in all the time and are also happy you can purchase fragments... But thanks anyway for the advice.

#72 12/24/2020 at 17:14

Absynthe Guard
knkuroneko
Recruit
knkuroneko

I can't seem to get new event items, for some reason, I only get the same items in different colors. Does anyone else has this issue?

"all my flowers grew back as thorns" https://media.giphy.com/media/Hf94BspUpu0JW/giphy.gif

#73 12/24/2020 at 17:36

Light Guard
Eleyon
Moderator & Leader of the XMen
Okumara

knkuroneko wrote

I can't seem to get new event items, for some reason, I only get the same items in different colors. Does anyone else has this issue?

All items are location locked and the festive pilgrim items from 2019 are also available on the map so you may just be looking in places where there are 2019 items and only pulling those.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/786681519594536972/1010406187449188463/bha.png

#74 12/24/2020 at 23:18

Absynthe Guard
Meara
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Meara

I love having exploration back I really do, but I think it's a little ridiculous when my companion comes back with nothing for several explorations from a place I haven't a single item from.

Even with my companion being a epic I should at least be getting one item yeah?

Siggy by the talented @Shabina
http://i.imgur.com/8paymhe.gif

#75 12/24/2020 at 23:41

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Meara wrote

I love having exploration back I really do, but I think it's a little ridiculous when my companion comes back with nothing for several explorations from a place I haven't a single item from.

Even with my companion being a epic I should at least be getting one item yeah?
Think about it this way. If there's 30 items in a location that you don't have and you come back empty handed, it's probably a 1 in 31 chances you come back with nothing. So it's at ;east a 3% chance you come back empty handed. The likelihood for coming back empty handed might even be weighted on purpose. If beemoov is being absolutely fair then it might be a 3% chance. Or it could be a 30% chance coming back empty handed vs 70% chance coming back with something.

And I'm in the school of mind that companion luck doesn't affect the likelihood of bringing back equipment. For all we know luck might only pertain to the likelihood of companions appearing or it might only matter on the normal map where maybe the luck has influence of the rarity of items more easily found. But in events everything is equal rarity so luck might not matter at all in events, just energy.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4