brokenendings wroteThink about it this way. If there's 30 items in a location that you don't have and you come back empty handed, it's probably a 1 in 31 chances you come back with nothing. So it's at ;east a 3% chance you come back empty handed. The likelihood for coming back empty handed might even be weighted on purpose. If beemoov is being absolutely fair then it might be a 3% chance. Or it could be a 30% chance coming back empty handed vs 70% chance coming back with something.
Meara wroteI love having exploration back I really do, but I think it's a little ridiculous when my companion comes back with nothing for several explorations from a place I haven't a single item from.
Even with my companion being a epic I should at least be getting one item yeah?
And I'm in the school of mind that companion luck doesn't affect the likelihood of bringing back equipment. For all we know luck might only pertain to the likelihood of companions appearing or it might only matter on the normal map where maybe the luck has influence of the rarity of items more easily found. But in events everything is equal rarity so luck might not matter at all in events, just energy.
When you put it that way it makes a lot more sense, thank you for taking time to explain it!
Ah in that case I suppose it's good I have plenty energy potions saved up.
Thank you again for taking the time to explain!