Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6

#76 05/22/2021 at 04:56

Absynthe Guard
Ceylon
Just Arrived
Ceylon

Cailin wrote

I had a very bad error just yet (on my german account).
I collected 200 chocolate chips to open 2 chests and I received the pair of shoes from the sleep wear outfit that I already have!

That's a terrible bug and I now have lost 100 chocolate chips for nothing :(

[The german forum is still down and I can't really report the bug there so I'm posting here]

It's not an error. I missed it at first too but it's written on the event page
For 100 chocolate coins, Purral will offer you a Sweet Chest that contains an Easter item!

If you already have the item in the chest, you will receive Duplicate Tickets.

Look at how many Duplicate Tickets you have. You get 30 for every Item you already own.

To another topic: is it even possible to fill the bonus meter? With 6% it doesn't seem too realistic.
But besides that I like the event so far :)

https://i.ibb.co/VJ36t7T/Bildschirmfoto-2018-12-21-um-7-10-20-vorm.png

#77 05/22/2021 at 05:53

Obsidian Guard
Meimorie
Just Arrived
Meimorie

Babsy wrote

I haven't had any issues with chocolate coin drop rate.
I'm using an event legendary companion though (110 energy--it's evolving to an adult in a couple days) and haven't used any extra energy yet.
I have opened 10 boxes so far and haven't gotten any duplicate items yet.

I am also using an event legendary companion (125 energy--already an adult). It has 350 luck as well. So the coin drop rate doesn't seem to be particularly linked to that. I've used all of my energy daily, as well as using 5 potions to try to get more items from the map. It appears that by the time I start using potions, my day rate for the day has significantly decreased. As someone else pointed out, there is a daily limit in place. Late yesterday, I was getting 4 or 5 coins per exploration. This morning, I was getting 50-60. I am now back down to 4 or 5.

I've also had the unfortunate luck of getting around two duplicates to every one new item.

#78 05/22/2021 at 07:49

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Ceylon wrote

To another topic: is it even possible to fill the bonus meter? With 6% it doesn't seem too realistic.
It's been 2 days, so 3% per day. At this rate we would need more than a month to reach the 100%.
I remember last time they did the meter thing, we were upping the meter more than 10% each day. I don't know what is happening this time, they should revise the goal amount, it just seems not realistic, specially since you can't expend money to get more coins and help boost up the meter.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#79 05/22/2021 at 10:31

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Finally! Although I'm not a fan of the current outfits, I'm just glad that we have a new exploration map so we can get a lot of the old items! Especially the Spring Faery outfits because I want those wings and Sineads <3 I wish though they announced beforehand that they are gonna make the old Easter items available on the new event so I didn't have to spend my Ancient Coins on them  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png but it'ssss okay.

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#80 05/22/2021 at 13:48

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

I realize I did bad math with the number of boxes >_<
there's 18 boxes not 20

with 10 days, if you get 2 new items a day you'll finish the event 1 day early.

So even if you only get 1 new item 2 days in a row, you can still finish the event. And remember not getting a new item counts towards currency to unlock what could be your last item.

I've opened  10 boxes so far in 3 days and gotten 9 items. We'll see if my coin count goes down after my next exploration or I might be able to open 1 more box today.

Last edited by brokenendings (05/22/2021 at 13:49)

#81 05/22/2021 at 16:31

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

Outfits
I find all the outfits to be pretty 'meh' this year. None of them are what I would expect from a Easter/Spring event. The Children's Hero outfit looks like something I would see on MCL and not on Eldarya and the Children's Nightmare is something I would expect to see for the Halloween event.

I really don't like the whole ticket system. I would be fine with it if we could use the ticket's to get other colors from the pieces of outfits that we have already gotten, but once we get a piece of an outfit we can't use the tickets on them. So I find the tickets kinda pointless and it's only delaying us getting the outfit pieces we haven't gotten yet. I get that it's probably to get us to increase the bar to get the Young Purreko, but than Beemoov should just set the bar much lower.

Children's Hero
This outfit is fine, but my main issue with it is that it seems like an outfit that would be really difficult to mix and match with other outfit pieces. When this happens I don't really ever use certain outfit pieces and they usually rot in my closet. My favorite parts of the outfit is definitely the atmosphere, the hair, and the gun. These are the outfit pieces that I could see myself using for a separate outfits.

Plushie Dreams
This is my least favorite outfit since it is essentially just a pajama that is themed to different companions. This is another outfit that I feel like I won't really ever use and it will probably just stay in closet unused. The only part of the outfit I really like is the atmosphere.

Children's Nightmare
This is another outfit that is fine, although out of all the outfits this is probably the one I could see myself using the most. My favorite parts of the outfit is the hair, dress, and the different skins.

Purreko's Friend
This is the only outfit that fits with the Easter theme, and this also my favorite outfit out of them all, but I'm not getting because I don't spend money on this website.

Exploration
This is the best part of the event. I really love how we can get outfit pieces from past events (especially since I regret some of the color choices that I picked in the past). It's also really nice that we can get clothing from 2016 since the event wasn't available to the US server since it didn't open yet. I also love how we can also get the spring bindle items. It's also great that we can also get past companions on the map and there seems to be a good drop rate of the bait and the companions. I do wish Beemoov made the event a bit longer because there is so much items on the map.

Companions
Ploomshu- very cute and I don't think we've had a companion that is modeled after an elephant. I'll catch it if I can but I'm not going to go out of my way to get it.

Young Purreko- absolutely adorable! I really like how the egg is the Purreko all swaddled up in a blanket. I really hope we can get to the goal, but it seems like Beemoov set the goal WAY too high. There isn't too many people on the US server as I usually see around 200 people online during the event and around 100 or less when there isn't an event. I wonder if Beemoov is basing the percentage rate on the French server (as the French and Brazil servers has the highest number of people). I'm curious to know what the current percentage is on the French server.

Illustration
The illustration is so cute! This is one of the illustrations that I do really want.

Overall I think this is a pretty good event. I'm not blown away by the new outfits, but I do think they are fine. The best part of the event has to be the exploration portion. I do wish Beemoov made the event a little longer (at least 14 days), and they also really need to fix the percentage we need for the Young Purreko. The part I don't like about the event is the whole ticket system, but the event is pretty good.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#82 05/22/2021 at 17:08

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

Saby-chan wrote

Your retorical question is purely insensitive at best: I and others too already stated that the issue is that Purekkos ARE NOT COMPANIONS! Even the main story made sure to shove it in our faces that Purekkos are sentient being similar to humans, they are like a different spiecies of human like beings and not some random animals, so having a Purekko child as a companion, aka a HOUSE PET, is a concept that's just wrong all together! It's as if having a human child as a house dog that you train to bring you stuff and that's why to me it feels like a hint to child slavery. So comparing the Purekko to all the other companions in their baby forms is like comparing a human baby to a kitten or puppy: it's not the same thing! While it can be ethical to train your dog/cat to do stuff and that'd fit in this game narrative as the companion is practically Elda's house pet so it makes sense that she might've trained it to do the explorations and bring back objects as a result, it's unethical using a creature similar to a human for the same purpose, especially by sending them to places that have stated within their descriptions that they are high risk dangerous places (which in itself always seemed a creepy addition to the game since when we send our companions to explore, we don't play battle stuff or anything like that similar to Pokemon, so why even bother having the details that your companion might be in danger when you send them there?)

I do appreciate some of the replies from other people who stated that you can view the Purekko child as your adopted child/ you are their guardian and them exploring would be similar to you letting them play around and while they are outside they can find stuff they might see as cool/interesting and bring back home as a bonus, but I definitly wouldn't send them to the dangerous places on either of the game's exploration maps. Yeah, I know, it's just a game, but even so, we shouldn't excuse the mockery or minimisation of real life issues, since child labor and child slavery are still a very real life disturbing problem in poor countries, where they use the small ones for dangerous activities, like mining color pigment powders from narrow, risky mines.

I think it may be time to go outside and touch some grass.

You're looking way too deep into a non-issue.

Not everything is some illusion to slavery.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#83 05/22/2021 at 17:12

Shadow Guard
Vivian
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Vivian

CottonCandy wrote

Outfits
I'm curious to know what the current percentage is on the French server.

7%

#84 05/23/2021 at 00:44

Obsidian Guard
Ennarcia
Unicorn Sidekick
Ennarcia

Someone said the low chocolate bar percentage is a glitch, but if it's not, there is no way we're gonna make it in time

Eternal Blobby Fan and Zemyx aficionado.

#85 05/23/2021 at 06:47

Shadow Guard
Nickiy
Just Arrived
Nickiy

Well, I guess the outfits could have been better.

However, I like that during the exploration you can also find pieces from old outfits and that is a plus. I mean, to be honest, I play the event more for the outfits received from the exploration than for the outfits of the event itself.

“The only thing we're allowed to believe is that we won't regret the choice we made.”

https://i.imgur.com/baIkKnD.gif

#86 05/23/2021 at 10:20

Obsidian Guard
Aquaria
Guard in Training
Aquaria

Overall I like this event. The outfits are a bit strange,but i'm more on the exploration items anyways.
Although, I'm a bit sad that I spent so many ancient coins on the easter items earlier :/
As for the companion(?) It's super cute, but I'm a bit worried about the meter filling too slowly..

Last edited by Aquaria (05/23/2021 at 10:21)

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e462b4e6ba9b717f8e898bbfaa4c2ea6/tumblr_p0z6l3L5Qm1tjvv94o3_540.gif

#87 05/23/2021 at 12:27

Shadow Guard
whoviancat
Just Arrived
whoviancat

Does anyone know where to find color variations for this event?

#88 05/23/2021 at 14:34

Obsidian Guard
Amaelia
Champion of the Guard
Amaelia

https://i.imgur.com/uBluCTH.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/KXDtvm5.png?2

https://i.imgur.com/Ja6zYD6.pngI read this on Beemoov's Instagram:https://i.imgur.com/miHqgNQ.png

"The harvest is going slower than I expected... I wonder if all the chocolate coins are arriving safely or if some are getting eaten on the way."

It seems there might be a problem with the Young Purreko meter, and the team is aware of it.

https://i.imgur.com/nDSNphQ.png

https://i.imgur.com/IIgixhg.jpg

#89 05/23/2021 at 17:02

Absynthe Guard
Gillome
Young Recruit
Gillome

I just try to use the tickets on an item, and now I have no tickets nor item...

Does anyone have this bug? Or heard anything about this??

#90 05/23/2021 at 17:43

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

whoviancat wrote

Does anyone know where to find color variations for this event?

On the easter event page, click on the shop button
there's one on the left hand bar, and there's one underneath the picture of the ticket on the right side

Or if you're on the rewards page and hover over a specific outfit, a popup will come up with the shop button on it

#91 05/23/2021 at 20:55

Shadow Guard
Babsy
Just Arrived
Babsy

Where is the Children's Hero belt? They show it as part of the outfit.
Yet it's NOT part of the shirt and doesn't look like it's part of the pants (as the picture shows the belt on top of the bottom of the shirt), but it's also not a separate item that you can get according to the duplicate shop...???
So is this just a bug or did they just not release it?

#92 05/23/2021 at 22:45

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Babsy wrote

Yet it's NOT part of the shirt and doesn't look like it's part of the pants (as the picture shows the belt on top of the bottom of the shirt), but it's also not a separate item that you can get according to the duplicate shop...???
Never even noticed that but you're right. I'd report it in the support forum if you haven't already. It has to be a mistake because it's clearly in the full body preview here on the forum but not attached to any of the existing items we can acquire on the easter page.

#93 05/24/2021 at 04:59

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

https://www.zupimages.net/up/19/50/32q9.png

I must say I think the drop rate for the new companion is good. Have managed to catch it both on the American server and the French one.

https://www.zupimages.net/up/19/50/32q9.png

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#94 05/24/2021 at 05:01

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

THE METER IS AT 51% NOW!!!

There really might have been an issue with it before, so glad they were able to solve it.

On a different note, I've gotten 3 duplicates in a row today.
And it's wierd that the children's hero belt doesn't seem to be part of the pieces you can get.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#95 05/24/2021 at 05:07

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

NoName_NoPower wrote

THE METER IS AT 51% NOW!!!

There really might have been an issue with it before, so glad they were able to solve it.

On a different note, I've gotten 3 duplicates in a row today.
And it's wierd that the children's hero belt doesn't seem to be part of the pieces you can get.

Saw that too. It's 53 % on the French server. Hopefully we'll be able to fill it before the event is over. It was weird thinking how low it was for such a long period of time.

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#96 05/24/2021 at 05:43

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

They posted on the Direct Messages from the Team thread addressing the questions about the daily amount of coins and the meter glitch: they confirmed that we do indeed receive a limited amount of coins daily and when that amount is reached, we find lesser coins that are "additional chocolates that the Purrekos weren't aware of (or smth like that", as for the community meter they adjusted it so that all servers have now higher chances to receive the bonus gift.

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2337/2337545buh84sv1ie.png

#97 05/24/2021 at 15:44

Shadow Guard
Babsy
Just Arrived
Babsy

brokenendings wrote

Babsy wrote

Never even noticed that but you're right. I'd report it in the support forum if you haven't already. It has to be a mistake because it's clearly in the full body preview here on the forum but not attached to any of the existing items we can acquire on the easter page.

Thanks brokenendings! I just checked there...it's already been reported.

#98 05/24/2021 at 16:18

Obsidian Guard
Parumpkin
Halloween-voittaja
Parumpkin

This event is nice.

My dog is the cutest.

#99 05/24/2021 at 16:21

Shadow Guard
Eppuska
Recruit
Eppuska

Thank you for the event! I absolutely love the Children's nightmare outfit.

The exploration map is nice to have again. I finally have items from older events that I wanted for the longest time but I'm little annoyed that purchased some of them from the antique shop.

#100 05/24/2021 at 16:59

Obsidian Guard
TwiExMachina
Just Arrived
TwiExMachina

I think this event is really nice overall and I'm loving the event map...But I really, really don't like the duplicate ticket system.

I like being able to get outfit parts out of order because I always want the hair but that's always last, but I don't understand why you can pull duplicates.  And then no matter what you get, you always get 30 tickets, even though each items have different prices and very few of them are multiples of thirty...it's just weird.  Add in the fact that you can't use the duplicate tickets to buy additional dolor variations, only to unlock outfit parts, which makes the tickets a finite resource with a ticking clock that makes it near useless...It's just a weird mechanic, I don't like it.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6