Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10

#201 07/15/2021 at 14:34

Absynthe Guard
Shiuon
Young Recruit
Shiuon

Congrats to those who finished the event without encountering any bugs with the companion exploration and scattered fragments. But it's not very nice to say that just because you didnt experience these bugs, that's its the players own fault for not being able to find their fragments.

I'm one of those unlucky players who had a hard time for a couple of days findings fragments. And yes, I read every post on this thread. I check it daily, mind you. But there were still days that I couldn't find any fragment after making about 3 to 4 rounds checking all pages of the server (both those listed here by players and other places out of  frustration). There were days when I could come back again to the server and try looking again. On most of these reruns, I finally found my fragment, but there were still times I didn't. That's considering I have the time to spend scouring the pages of Eldarya. What about the other people who don't have as much time as me then?

On the days that I really, really couldn't find any fragment on the server, I opted to download the game on my phone and was able to get a fragment there. This just means that there really is a bug on the game making it very hard--and possibly even impossible--for unlucky players to find the scattered fragment on a given day. You can't say that players should just then download the app like I did. Who knows what circumstances they have making them unable to do so. This is also besides the point, since the very issue here is that the event IS bugged. No amount of adjusting or adapting will erase that fact. If a game is bugged, it's bugged. That's on the developers/programmers to fix. Not for players to simply blindly accept.

As for the companion fragments, I was fairly lucky on the most part to get my fragments before running out of my daily 110 energy. But after collecting all my fragments to finish the event, today I wasn't able to find one in the exploration. Other people have it worse as they've said in prior posts, having had to use energy potions for reruns just to get the fragment. Again, there is clearly an unfavorable system here which the developers/programmers should take note of and adjust.

If you didn't experience these bugs, then good for you. But that doesn't mean it's not unfair to other players or that it's these unlucky players' fault that they cant experience the game to its fullest like lucky players did.

Valkyon is a big adorable kid that I just want to smother :>

Ezarel's aesthetic is *chef's kiss*

#202 07/15/2021 at 14:49

Just Arrived
Toristyot

Amaelia wrote

If everyone completed all three missions every day, there wouldn't have been a problem at all, and the meter would have advanced a lot faster. They set the goal correctly, and it was up to us to find all three pieces, which again, was not hard. Yes, there was a bug with the position of some fragments (in the bank when players couldn't click it because it was behind the little tab), and that's why some people couldn't get it, but it was fixed fast, and they gave us extra time because of the early hardships. And I guess the team assumed after fixing that bug, players would finally be able to get everything, but they still couldn't find the fragments, which I don't think was Beemoov's fault.

And I still find it hard to believe that so many people had issues with finding the fragments, especially after all those posts saying where others had found them from the first day, and gave advice on where to look. So I'm starting to think that those, who always complained, did not read those posts, and that's why they had a hard time finding the fragments. I read all of them, and I followed the tips, and I had no issues with the event neither here nor on the Hungarian server. Was that luck? I don't think so.

I am sorry, but there are too many players complaining about the same issues for you to *think* they simply didn't read this thread. A few players even replied to your previous comments telling you that they looked everywhere on this site, including the places recommended here, with no luck.

In my experience with this event, I only found one fragment where another player said it was located. Other than that, I haven't had too much trouble finding fragments, but some luck is most certainly involved. I found two fragments in the same place back-to-back, and  my companion (on most days) found fragments in the first location I sent it. A good portion aren't going to run into these odds.

It's extremely discouraging when your chances of completing all three tasks is if everything aligns correctly....your companion finds a fragment before it runs out of energy and/or a fragment pops up in randomized place within a given timeframe. I'd like to point out: the players have no control over these two circumstances. Absolutely none. They could check, recheck, re-recheck this site all day, but if a fragment doesn't magically appear...it doesn't appear.[/center]

Last edited by Toristyot (07/15/2021 at 15:08)

#203 07/15/2021 at 15:52

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

Amaelia wrote

https://i.imgur.com/MnsKtsK.gifAs I said, Beemoov calibrated the meter right this time, they just didn't assume players would have a really hard time finding the fragments.https://i.imgur.com/Lf7wr1r.gif

If everyone completed all three missions every day, there wouldn't have been a problem at all, and the meter would have advanced a lot faster. They set the goal correctly, and it was up to us to find all three pieces, which again, was not hard. Yes, there was a bug with the position of some fragments (in the bank when players couldn't click it because it was behind the little tab), and that's why some people couldn't get it, but it was fixed fast, and they gave us extra time because of the early hardships. And I guess the team assumed after fixing that bug, players would finally be able to get everything, but they still couldn't find the fragments, which I don't think was Beemoov's fault.

And I still find it hard to believe that so many people had issues with finding the fragments, especially after all those posts saying where others had found them from the first day, and gave advice on where to look. So I'm starting to think that those, who always complained, did not read those posts, and that's why they had a hard time finding the fragments. I read all of them, and I followed the tips, and I had no issues with the event neither here nor on the Hungarian server. Was that luck? I don't think so.

First of all, we shouldn't HAVE to read this topic to know where to find the fragments. They shouldn't be stupidly hard to find in the first place. People search for these pieces for hours, that's absurd. That is absolutely Beemoov's fault. There is no reason to make them that hard to find.

Secondly, as I said before, good for you, that you didn't have issues. Many other people did, and that's what allows the meter to be filled. If we can't fill the meter because of how hard Beemoov makes finding the fragments, they should either remove the meter entirely or make the pieces easier to find. You can't blame players for not being able to find them when we're sitting here for literal hours, clicking everywhere on the site, with nothing to show for it.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#204 07/15/2021 at 16:56

Obsidian Guard
mentalmichelle
Just Arrived
mentalmichelle

it is also absurd that we have to wait hours for our companion to come back with a fragment using all our energy, not eery player has extra energy stored,usually i do not, i was lucky for this event it is ridiculous that you can not find it on the web and sometimes have to go to your phone what if you do not have any sort of cell phone to download it on, this event wasn't fair to some players /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Tharne Michelle Ravenkroft

#205 07/15/2021 at 17:16

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

It makes no difference to me if the meter is completed for the event because I don't bother with companions

But I feel like it's deceptive of beemoov to show a percentage meter instead of the actual fraction of "current total" over "required total"

If there's a percentage for us, then clearly they have an arbitrary total that must be reached, especially because we are able to and required to continue to collect fragments after we completed the event.

but I think it's unfair to those who want the reward to not be able to know how many fragments must be collected on the server. I just think of Pokemon Go's global challenges and they're never percentages, they're always concrete totals, so you know what your goal is.

Players would be more likely to buy gold in order to buy fragments if they knew how many more they needed to complete the goal. It's a silly barrier that serves no purpose other than to intentionally frustrate players who want the reward.

#206 07/16/2021 at 01:02

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

Outfits
All of the outfits are quite nice, but the free outfits aren't extremely creative since they are essentially the same outfits that the characters wear but with a few differences. An issue that I had with the outfits was when I was trying to chose the colors for some of the outfit pieces I couldn't see if I was getting the exact piece that I wanted because it was hidden behind some of the other pieces.

Diva Kitsune
This is my favorite from the three free outfits. I love the dress and the naval piercing. Something else that I really liked was that I had thought that the ears was attached to the hair but I was happy to see that it wasn't which makes it better as it allows for me to use the ears to pair up with some other outfits.

Diva Fenghuang
This is probably my least favorite of the outfits and all together I think the outfit is too busy for my tastes. I do really love the dress and the overdress.

Diva Vampire
I really like the dress, shoulderpads, belt, and the stockings of this outfit.

Stolen Voice
I wish this wasn't a bank only outfit since I really like the hair, skin, and eyes and this is the outfit with the most creativity put into it.

Voice Fragments
This portion of the event was absolute hell!

First, having to spend 50 maana every day is extremely irritating since that is the amount of maana we get every day for free.

Second, finding the fragment on the site was torture and took way too much time. Beemoov stated that they made it easier to find but I saw no difference in the difficulty when trying to find the fragments.

Third, finding the fragment through exploration at first was quite easy and I managed to get the fragments after the first or second explore, but after Beemoov said they fixed things it got worse for me. Instead of getting the fragments quickly, I would get it towards the end of my companions energy. There was even a day that I missed the fragment in exploration even though I used up all of my energy.

Exploration
I love when there's a map for an event since I can get more clothing from past events. The drop rates of the clothing is really good as is the bait. The drop rate for the companions has been okay-ish for me.

Companions
Xylonoom
I personally don't care for the look of this companion, but I did end up catching one.

Voclaunn
I really like the look of this companion and the egg reminds me of a faberge egg. I hope that we do win it.

Illustration
The illustration is cute, and Koori looks stunning. I do think Guardian looks kinda odd in the illustration.

Overall
I would have liked this event much more if it wasn't so plagued with bugs. If it didn't have so many bugs I would have been much more positive about the event, but the irritations with finding the voice fragments just left me frustrated. Luckily I finished the fragment portion of the event today so I don't have to deal with that anymore.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#207 07/16/2021 at 05:05

Obsidian Guard
Amaelia
Champion of the Guard
Amaelia

https://i.imgur.com/uBluCTH.png?1

https://i.imgur.com/KXDtvm5.png?2

https://i.imgur.com/MnsKtsK.gifSo far, I've only seen the same few players complaining how hard it was/is to find the fragments.https://i.imgur.com/Lf7wr1r.gif

And as I wrote before, there's no use complaining here to the other players, who can't do anything about it other than give you a tip. Your problems won't be solved here on the forum. Complain to the team.

And I did experience bugs just not with the fragments. Those bugs involved real money I paid for the recharges. Luckily, it was fixed in a day. At least one of them. I still haven't got a reply to my message in which I mentioned I did not receive the compensation for paying double for the bank outfit pack. And since it's real money, I think it's a more pressing issue than not finding the fragments, and have you seen me raging about it here before? No.

And call me a bad person, I don't care, but I do believe it's not entirely the team's fault that people have/had trouble finding the pieces. They could have put the fragments to easier locations, sure, but they were still not impossible to find. And I also don't think that people can be unlucky for ten days in a row. If that happened, it was a bug, and they should have complained to the team instead of here. And if they did send a message to support, then why rage about the problem here, too?

Lastly, what's with people always misunderstanding my words? I never said players had to read this topic. I said there were plenty of helping posts here for those who felt they needed it.

Just try being in the developers' position. It's frustrating for them, too, that people have problems with the game. And as someone before wrote, they care. They get money out of this. They don't want to screw everyone over on purpose. And if problems occur, they try to fix it. As I noticed, not everyone experiences the same bugs in the game in general (not just the event), and that, for me, means that some bugs are individual cases for which they didn't and couldn't prepare.

And I found today's fragment on the My Account Page next to the password box.

https://i.imgur.com/nDSNphQ.png

Last edited by Amaelia (07/16/2021 at 05:18)

https://i.imgur.com/IIgixhg.jpg

#208 07/16/2021 at 08:33

Absynthe Guard
Sefirah
Recruit
Sefirah

The event meter is full, guys! I got the Voclaunn companion already /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Gintama is Lyf      |      MysMe & ToT is Lyf      |      BTS is Lyf
https://media.giphy.com/media/SLI0Bc2W5vJvO/giphy.gif

#209 07/16/2021 at 08:50

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

Finally, we can say that the music day event is finally complete! It's actually a relief that they didn't wait until the very last day to boost the meter. GG all!^^

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2337/2337545buh84sv1ie.png

#210 07/16/2021 at 09:34

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

@Amaelia
It's not completely pointless to write complaints on the forum because the team does check for feedback. Typically I think they're more likely to see things on the Daily Oracle here where events and episodes are announced. Whereas the game forum is much more of a place for users to discuss things amongst themselves.

#211 07/16/2021 at 09:43

Shadow Guard
Mielo
Young Recruit
Mielo

I'm glad we got the event companion in the end. But this event hasn't been the smoothest. Even if only a few have written to the forum about all the problems, it doesn't mean that more people than that haven't experienced the same bugs. And if Beemoov honestly cares, then they should be following the overall conversation happening in these forums. People come here to discuss the event, and i think complaining is fair game when the event is not working like it should.

Many people, myself included, had trouble finding voice fragments. I would visit the pages people have found fragments in multiple times and after several visits a fragment would finally appear on one of the pages. It really shouldn't be that difficult. As already mentioned, not everyone is fortunate enough to have hours to spent finding voice fragments every day. And people here have also mentioned that after finding a fragment they never received an outfit piece.

Another thing was the music. There really needs to be an option to turn it off permanently. It was incredibly loud and sometimes started playing multiple times.

Outfits themselves are cute, but i still hope they will fix the preview when selecting outfit pieces. I'd appreciate the previews being bigger because small accessories are really hard to see. Also not being able to see some outfit pieces when they are hidden under other clothing is frustrating.

I'm sure there are people in the development team that do care, but companies run the games to make money in the end. And we've seen how poorly past events have been handled in the past years too. People complain because they expect better from a big company like Beemoov. I'm sure we just want to see this game succeed and be fun for everyone.

https://i.imgur.com/u0chnyn.png

https://i.imgur.com/11YWbqN.gif

#212 07/16/2021 at 09:47

Just Arrived
Toristyot

Amaelia wrote

https://i.imgur.com/MnsKtsK.gifSo far, I've only seen the same few players complaining how hard it was/is to find the fragments.https://i.imgur.com/Lf7wr1r.gif

And as I wrote before, there's no use complaining here to the other players, who can't do anything about it other than give you a tip. Your problems won't be solved here on the forum. Complain to the team.

And I did experience bugs just not with the fragments. Those bugs involved real money I paid for the recharges. Luckily, it was fixed in a day. At least one of them. I still haven't got a reply to my message in which I mentioned I did not receive the compensation for paying double for the bank outfit pack. And since it's real money, I think it's a more pressing issue than not finding the fragments, and have you seen me raging about it here before? No.

And call me a bad person, I don't care, but I do believe it's not entirely the team's fault that people have/had trouble finding the pieces. They could have put the fragments to easier locations, sure, but they were still not impossible to find. And I also don't think that people can be unlucky for ten days in a row. If that happened, it was a bug, and they should have complained to the team instead of here. And if they did send a message to support, then why rage about the problem here, too?

Lastly, what's with people always misunderstanding my words? I never said players had to read this topic. I said there were plenty of helping posts here for those who felt they needed it.

Just try being in the developers' position. It's frustrating for them, too, that people have problems with the game. And as someone before wrote, they care. They get money out of this. They don't want to screw everyone over on purpose. And if problems occur, they try to fix it. As I noticed, not everyone experiences the same bugs in the game in general (not just the event), and that, for me, means that some bugs are individual cases for which they didn't and couldn't prepare.

It hasn’t been the same few players. I have had my own problems finding fragments during this event.

Also, simply stating that you didn’t find a fragment is not complaining or raging. I’ve checked this thread periodically throughout the event, and everyone has been mostly friendly when bringing attention to bugs or other gaming issues.I don’t understand the hang up for people expressing any difficulties they have had.

I have even more sympathy for them, aftering learning that the more important bug you’ve experienced hasn't even been resolved by the team. Why is it hard to admit this event was poorly supported? I haven't been able to fully see clothing items when picking color variations, and we’re on the last leg of the event.

Did a particular player say they were lucky for 10 days straight? Because I think everyone was explaining that the day-to-day chances of getting all three fragments varied based on circumstances out of their control. Again, if your companion doesn't find a fragment, it just doesn't find one. What is a player left to do?

After the horror that was university life, I cannot speak on Beemoov and whether they truly care for their fanbase and users.

Last edited by Toristyot (07/16/2021 at 10:17)

#213 07/16/2021 at 10:16

Obsidian Guard
Amaelia
Champion of the Guard
Amaelia

brokenendings wrote

@Amaelia
It's not completely pointless to write complaints on the forum because the team does check for feedback. Typically I think they're more likely to see things on the Daily Oracle here where events and episodes are announced. Whereas the game forum is much more of a place for users to discuss things amongst themselves.

https://i.imgur.com/MnsKtsK.gifI know they read these posts, but not every day.https://i.imgur.com/Lf7wr1r.gif

And especially during an event like this, and with the amount of tickets support gets, I don't think they have time to read these comments every day.

I still don't think the event was that bad, even after the problems I had. I still think it was less troublesome than what people say here. A friend of mine finished the event in the amount of time we were originally given (that means they also found every fragment every day), and I have seen other people post somewhere on the forum they also finished in time or with a little delay.

Last edited by Amaelia (07/16/2021 at 10:30)

#214 07/16/2021 at 10:58

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

Amaelia wrote

I took a complaint to the team about my companion completely failing to bring back a fragment at all one day despite sending her out until her energy ran out completely. And I was not impressed with what I got back from them.

#215 07/16/2021 at 11:13

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Amaelia wrote

brokenendings wrote

@Amaelia

https://i.imgur.com/MnsKtsK.gifI know they read these posts, but not every day.https://i.imgur.com/Lf7wr1r.gif

And especially during an event like this, and with the amount of tickets support gets, I don't think they have time to read these comments every day.

I still don't think the event was that bad, even after the problems I had. I still think it was less troublesome than what people say here. A friend of mine finished the event in the amount of time we were originally given (that means they also found every fragment every day), and I have seen other people post somewhere on the forum they also finished in time or with a little delay.

I didn't experience any issues either but that doesn't mean other people didn't experience problems. Could be a browser issue. Maybe they were using a phone browser instead of the app. Maybe it was an app issue. I don't know programming so I can't judge.

Though you can usually tell if it's an individual or a program problem based on how many people have the same issues.

#216 07/16/2021 at 11:14

Absynthe Guard
Sefirah
Recruit
Sefirah

While sending a support ticket is aimed at solving a player's issue, it's not entirely useless to bring up the issues in the forums. If a player sees that others are experiencing the same problems, more players will be encouraged to share their own experiences as well. The more people talk about it, the more the issues will then be brought to the attention of beemoov. It is also helpful for people to keep the conversation going, be it (1) giving suggestions to adjust to the issue while it remains unfixed, or (2) continue raising the issue so beemoov acts upon the issue.

I myself have sent a support ticket regarding the bugs I experienced and haven't got any feedback until now, so it's very helpful to have people raise their issues and updates here in this forum so I can keep track of what's going on, even if I'm not experiencing the same issues others are experiencing, so I know what to expect if I ever encounter them.

Even if I didnt experience most of the issues reported in this thread and the event was quite easy for me, I wouldn't say that the event as a whole was "not that bad." That would be invalidating the experience of the other players here /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by Sefirah (07/16/2021 at 11:17)

#217 07/16/2021 at 11:33

Obsidian Guard
Amaelia
Champion of the Guard
Amaelia

https://i.imgur.com/MnsKtsK.gif@brokenendings, when did I say people didn't experience problems?https://i.imgur.com/Lf7wr1r.gif

@Sefirah, from my point of view, the event was not that bad, because I've seen more people having little or no issues than people having a lot of issues. I'm not trying to invalidate their problems, I wrote it based on what I had experienced, which was not that bad. It could have been better, and again I'm sorry for those who encountered bugs during the event, and I hope they can still finish it in time.

Last edited by Amaelia (07/16/2021 at 11:48)

#218 07/16/2021 at 12:06

Absynthe Guard
Sefirah
Recruit
Sefirah

@Amaelia that was how your posts/wording sounded to me, and maybe to other players replying to you, so thank you for clarifying that. I also hope the other players get to finish the event and collect the items they want.

Hopefully beemoov incorporates the issues and suggestions raised and run more tests before releasing the next event. Again, I don't think players really mind the schedule of when events are released, so long as we get to enjoy the game with the least amount of bugs.

#219 07/16/2021 at 14:06

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Amaelia wrote

https://i.imgur.com/MnsKtsK.gif@brokenendings, when did I say people didn't experience problems?https://i.imgur.com/Lf7wr1r.gif

@Sefirah, from my point of view, the event was not that bad, because I've seen more people having little or no issues than people having a lot of issues. I'm not trying to invalidate their problems, I wrote it based on what I had experienced, which was not that bad. It could have been better, and again I'm sorry for those who encountered bugs during the event, and I hope they can still finish it in time.

Well your words were "I still think it was less troublesome than what people say here." which suggests you didn't think that problems mentioned here were necessarily problems, or that people were complaining about things that weren't problems.

Thank you for clarifying, but that's how I interpreted what you said, like @Sefirah said. The wording was misleading if you meant something different.

#220 07/16/2021 at 14:19

Shadow Guard
Chite
Unicorn Sidekick
Chite

I'm glad beemoov boosted the meter to give us the companion ^^ It's very cute.
Voice Fragments:
I couldn't get a fragment only during one day which was when the recharge page was broken, so I assume it was somewhere there. Otherwise, they were in pretty consistent locations, and it took a max of 20 minutes to find them (avg around 10 min).
The 50 manaa spending requirement was alright since I needed to buy food and progress in the story, so I don't have anything particular to say about it.
The fragments during exploration were found during the first/second time so it was mainly a waiting game for my companion to come back.
Outfits:
The outfits are cute, and I definitely like the ears from the diva kitsune outfit~
Overall:
The event went smoothly overall and it was definitely nice to get outfits from previous years via exploration~ Hopefully there are similar events in the future.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/9c94a0c7e787ce95807b222b47d1dc39/tumblr_np0ihqymXt1rbk7nlo1_400.gif

#221 07/16/2021 at 14:44

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

Amaelia wrote

The "few players" you've seen "complaining" does not make us the only ones who had issues. Many players don't use the Forums. Based on how slow the meter was moving, it seems many more people had issues than you may think. And even if we were, we're allowed to post our dissatisfaction with the Event.

Posting frustrations here IS intended for the team to see, not just other players. Obviously Beemoov doesn't give a care about us at the end of the day, that much is obvious. But they put on a façade of caring about their players and tell us to post feedback so we have every right to do so, just as you do to say otherwise if you enjoyed the Event.

No one is "raging". People not liking the Event isn't "raging". People pointing out the obnoxious bugs isn't "complaining" for the sake of it. I haven't seen anyone seething in any of the topics for Music Day.

Personally, I'm tired of Beemoov putting forth mediocrity and just being expected to accept it. I would like to see the Events become better. That's what posting feedback is for, so that the next Event's quality is much better and there will be less complaints from the players.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#222 07/16/2021 at 15:11

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

I think it's unnecessary to diminish other people's experiences just because you yourself never experienced them. I never had a problem with the fragments other than at the beginning of the event when many criticized how difficult they were to find. My biggest dilemma then was that I had a hard time understanding what they looked like and how big they would be. I also did not experience anything regarding payments in the bank because I never buy anything and have never done. So I cannot comment on that.

I personally would not mind if they did similar concepts like this in future events because I did not have to take the consequences. However, I see that they need to refine many of the details so that not many (unfortunately) needed or need to have problems completing the event. It is not fair because you do not choose how much "luck" you should have regarding finding fragments or getting your companion to bring a home with you after exploration.

The only bugs I experienced were e.g. on the German server where I got duplicates of a garment the same day or when my companion did not get a fragment at all even though I sent it to 10 p places each time. Instead I had to find a fragment the next day but then I still had 3-4 days to complete the event so it wasn't much of a problem.

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#223 07/17/2021 at 04:08

Obsidian Guard
Amaelia
Champion of the Guard
Amaelia

https://i.imgur.com/MnsKtsK.gifFound the fragment in the attic. Similar place like last time.https://i.imgur.com/Lf7wr1r.gif
Sorry, I forgot to take a screenshot.

#224 07/17/2021 at 06:18

Obsidian Guard
Yudi
Just Arrived
Yudi

Personally, I had some issues with the event. I did experience some bugs: One day I couldn't find the voice fragment anywhere and I looked literally everywhere. On some days my companion didn't bring back a voice fragment.

That being said, I still managed to find all voice fragments within the given amount of time.

I didn't like having to spend 50 maana for a voice fragment, but it was the most do-able task taking the bugs in account.

The outfits were cute! I like the Diva Fenghuang outfit best.

I also haven't encountered the new companion yet, I hope I'll find it before the event ends.

#225 07/17/2021 at 07:37

Shadow Guard
Aquatha
Unicorn Sidekick
Aquatha

So I finished the event 2 days ago.
The illustration- Its cute.
The outfits - I love it. The diva fenghuang is my favourite. The annoying part was that I couldn’t see the colour of the outfits I chose in the preview.
The tasks- In the beginning , I had a bit of difficult in finding the fragments and as days went by the fragments became easier to find, however, my companion started to not give me the fragments. The last three to four days, my companion just did not want to find the fragment, so that was stressful.

Companions- Don’t really care.  But it’s cute.

The map- I like it, but there are some items I still can’t find.

Overall - it’s not bad, it’s a bit stressful at times. The changing of expressions of the characters as you get more fragments are really cute.

[right][right][right][right][centre] https://i.imgur.com/X37qR24.gif][/centre][/right][/right][/right][/right]

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 7 8 9 10