Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3

#51 04/19/2022 at 17:43

Shadow Guard
Alyss_Treaty
Recruit
Alyss_Treaty

The companions are really cool, but hard to get. If you are going to have a mini game, I'd rather it was for an outfit or something that actually means something other than an illustration. The outfits are ok, ish. The fluff one jives with every other outfit, so its hard to mix and mash. The bonus outfit is not something that tempts me to get a bank outfit, except for the hair. Wish you could buy that in the store separately.

#52 04/20/2022 at 12:52

Obsidian Guard
Stephiroth
Young Recruit
Stephiroth

brokenendings wrote

copying designs and making a rabbit human hybrid are not the same things. that'd be like saying centaurs were copyrighted by harry potter.

Thats why i said they copied the armour, not the skin. the armour design is copied they just stuck bunny legs on it, doesnt make it an orginal design.
Its like how Dungeons and Dragons dont own Snake people, but they do own the Yuan-ti race.

#53 04/20/2022 at 13:04

Shadow Guard
Eppuska
Recruit
Eppuska

Stephiroth wrote

if your going to make people pay for a bank outfit at least make an original design, rather than just copying the Viera armour from Final Fanstasy. copying others designs seems to be a trend in recent events its a shame =/ And its just asking for trouble

I said earlier in this forum about the hair and how similar it is. But now looking back at the armor, it sure looks copied straight from Final Fantasy.

#54 04/20/2022 at 15:03

Obsidian Guard
Stephiroth
Young Recruit
Stephiroth

Eppuska wrote

I said earlier in this forum about the hair and how similar it is. But now looking back at the armor, it sure looks copied straight from Final Fantasy.

Right?! if it had been an exploration outfit or a bit more "inspired by" with their own twist than just a straight copy then i dont think it would be as bad. But the fact its a bank outfit and Beemoov are profiting off what is essentially a stolen design leaves a bad taste. especialy with how hard Beemoov goes when it comes to there own intlectual property

#55 04/21/2022 at 07:29

Shadow Guard
Saby-chan
Rookie
Saby-chan

It's not the first time Beemov steals original designs from movie companies or games, but since no one actually gives a dang about taking legal measures against their bad behavior as a company, it's pretty useless to keep on rambling about it on the forums (that's a thing I learnt the hard way because in the end you don't obtain anything besides hate thrown at you from the players that are too blinded by "cosplay" opportunities and seeing their favorite character from another franchise in one of their favorite games to actually see the harm done by the company). That's why I decided to just give up on pointing out their copyright infringements every single time they'll do it.

So far, they've only stolen from million dollar companies, so maybe that's why people are so lenient on them, since for most it's not going to create any "scratches" into the bigger companies' budgets. But when the day comes (which will probably happen at some point) and they steal from an anime franchise, I hope people won't close their eyes again, because Japanese animators are literally dying at their workplaces to produce some of the popular anime franchises that became very popular in the West (not to mention the ridiculous salaries the animators get for all their hard work).

Last edited by Saby-chan (04/21/2022 at 07:31)

http://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2337/2337545buh84sv1ie.png

#56 04/21/2022 at 20:08

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

FINALLY https://www.eldarya.com/assets/img/item/egg/665b2fdc539db406e7ef461fd6669495.png

#57 04/21/2022 at 22:34

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

Outfits
I like the idea of having clothing themes based on companions, but most of the outfits weren't executed very well. I am glad that the clothing had more of a spring feel to it unlike the last time.

Jeanylotte's Fluff
I'm not a huge fan of this outfit. There's a lot of colors mixed together and a lot of the colors that were chosen together don't look good. The only two sets that look good is the white and black colors. The outfit just doesn't look good with the whole mish-mash of colors. I do like the shirt and the cape, but only in white or black. 

Beckett’s Fun
This is an okay outfit. I really like the short, choppy hair. I also really like the boots because of the metallic-like color that makes it look like armour. The cape isn't bad, as the two tones of color that were chosen mesh decently enough. On the other hand; the pants, shirt, and coat have three color tones which don't look good to me. The necklace, bag, staff, tiara, and feathers are meh, I don't see myself using those pieces.

Pimpel's Grace
This is the best outfit out of them all. I love the dresses. I also like the bracelet, ankle bracelets, and gloves. While I do also like the hair, I always pick the black hair and I don't like how they used orange flowers in the black hair. Pink, blue, red, purple, or white would have been much better options. I also don't like how the outfit is only available in the shop, while I am glad that it is available for maana and not just gold, I think that it would have been better if we could win the pieces after completing the game of snake instead of the illustration.

Bunny Leader
Oh gosh, this outfit is horrifying. I do like the dress and shirt, but the bunny skin is terrible. I guess I can give props for trying to give a unique skin, but it's so creepy.

Snake Game
The game is very easy and I only failed once. It is nice to have a low stress game.

Companions
Fabibi
Very cute. It makes sense to have a bunny companion for the Easter event so I'm glad they kept with the theme. I really love the butterfly wing design.

Paegolivr
This is a pretty cute companion, but I'm not a huge fan of the unicorn horn. I do really like the wings, and I get that the unicorn horn is meant to match the wings, but I don't think it looks very good especially in its adult form when it's ginormous.

Exploration
It took quite a few days to get all of the coins through exploration. There were some days when I got two and even three, but at one point I only started to find one per day. Luckily the event is a good length so I managed to finish, and most people probably will as well. The drop rate of the companions seems to be very low as I've only encountered companions twice, but I did manage to catch the both of them, so it appears that the catch rate is good, but I can't say for certain since I haven't encountered the companions much. I hope that the catch rate actually is high so it can offset the difficulty in encountering the companions. The drop rate for bait for the companions seems to be decent as I've gotten quite a few. The outfit drop rate seems to be pretty good considering how little items are on the map.

Illustration
I honestly don't care much for the illustration, but I do try and complete events 100% I still got it. Also, I saw a comment from someone saying that Matthieu's hand looks like a foot and now that's all I can see and I can't help but laugh every time I see the illustration.

Overall
I'll be honest in saying that I'm a bit disappointed in the event. It's not a bad one, but I don't care for much of the outfits, and the best one is behind a maana pay wall. I am glad that they did stick to a spring theme for the outfits unlike last year that was all over the place. The companions are cute and I do enjoy an exploration event, but it feels a bit underwhelming. I do like the easy goingness of the event and I do like how they gave us a lot of time to complete the event.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

#58 04/22/2022 at 01:14

Obsidian Guard
Seera
Kappa Sidekick
Seera

https://i.imgur.com/6ubBYIv.png
https://i.imgur.com/tIBL2bP.png?2

^I can not unsee  a foot hand now XD

This event outfits and Companions are very cute. 

https://i.imgur.com/gf4o2OK.png?3

https://i.imgur.com/4hbZTBr.gif

Last edited by Seera (04/22/2022 at 05:03)

~A little kindness goes along way~
https://i.postimg.cc/KYW7NS4k/kij.gif

#59 04/22/2022 at 11:25

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

https://zupimages.net/up/19/50/86m6.png

I've literally spent the last 5 days sending my companion to the same spot in order to catch the new companion without any success. This is absolutely ridiculous. I've encountered it a total of 5 times and it has always run away. I'm getting annoyed really.

Edit: I ended up buying the companion on the market. It's been a total of six days and I just gave up.

https://zupimages.net/up/19/50/86m6.png

Last edited by marvelousends (04/23/2022 at 10:35)

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#60 04/22/2022 at 15:53

Shadow Guard
Alyss_Treaty
Recruit
Alyss_Treaty

I just used a token (FInally got one!) on the game, and it glitched and wouldn't let me move the snake at all. Really dissapointed.

#61 04/23/2022 at 00:12

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

Stephiroth wrote

brokenendings wrote

copying designs and making a rabbit human hybrid are not the same things. that'd be like saying centaurs were copyrighted by harry potter.

Thats why i said they copied the armour, not the skin. the armour design is copied they just stuck bunny legs on it, doesnt make it an orginal design.
Its like how Dungeons and Dragons dont own Snake people, but they do own the Yuan-ti race.
I looked at pictures and I still don't see any resemblance between the armor in this outfit and the designs of the character you mentioned, other than they're both rabbits.

#62 04/24/2022 at 03:41

Obsidian Guard
AstreaAmaya
Young Recruit
AstreaAmaya

anyone else having little to no luck on finding the long hair and about half of either outfit?
so far..i have not found the long hair for this event once, the legging/tights item, the feather crown thing and a few other items. even if i send my companion out all over the map.
just wondering if its only me thats having no luck finding certain items or if others have the issue too.

and don't even get me started on the companions. i haven't had a run in with them yet at all...

Last edited by AstreaAmaya (04/24/2022 at 04:14)

#63 04/24/2022 at 05:37

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

AstreaAmaya wrote

anyone else having little to no luck on finding the long hair and about half of either outfit?
so far..i have not found the long hair for this event once, the legging/tights item, the feather crown thing and a few other items. even if i send my companion out all over the map.
just wondering if its only me thats having no luck finding certain items or if others have the issue too.

and don't even get me started on the companions. i haven't had a run in with them yet at all...

Certain items have certain locations in which you can find them. Were not allowed to say in the forum where said things are but you can check guides on for example tumblr that could help you spam certain places to find what you are looking for. Some places have 2-3 items while some only have 1.

#64 04/24/2022 at 09:54

Obsidian Guard
Minah
Vanquished a Chicken
Minah

Final thoughts!

The event was rather ok. It was really boring but still ok.

The mini-game was ok. I used to play the snake game a lot as a child so it's not a big deal to me. The only thing one could correct is to say how much we as players help the gauge go up by playing each round because it only states that my points go into getting the server companion. I would like to know how much I'm actually contributing to playing this game. Probably not much though, seeing how slow the bar is. Doubt we will get the companion, especially on the French server where the percentage is at like 90%.

The illustration fits more a theme of Valentine's Day rather than Easter. I would've preferred illustrations with Easter companions more.

I had a hard time finding the new companion on the map despite knowing its exact location. It just wouldn't drop. If it did on a rare occasion than the capture would fail.

#65 04/24/2022 at 20:16

Obsidian Guard
AstreaAmaya
Young Recruit
AstreaAmaya

marvelousends wrote

AstreaAmaya wrote

Certain items have certain locations in which you can find them. Were not allowed to say in the forum where said things are but you can check guides on for example tumblr that could help you spam certain places to find what you are looking for. Some places have 2-3 items while some only have 1.
do you have a link to one of the guides?
also..i have tried most places at least three times during this event. oddly i only find the same item's. found Pandora's hair three times easy enough, the becketts pants twice, the shoes/coat each for the same outfit twice..but any of the items for the Jeanylotte's outfit..i only find once if i find them at all. would love to at least find the hair for that once

#66 04/24/2022 at 20:36

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

AstreaAmaya wrote

marvelousends wrote

AstreaAmaya wrote

also..i have tried most places at least three times during this event. oddly i only find the same item's. found Pandora's hair three times easy enough, the becketts pants twice, the shoes/coat each for the same outfit twice..but any of the items for the Jeanylotte's outfit..i only find once if i find them at all. would love to at least find the hair for that once

I don't think you're allowed to share links to it. But just go onto tumblr and search "eldarya easter 2022" and you'll find it

#67 04/24/2022 at 20:38

Obsidian Guard
AstreaAmaya
Young Recruit
AstreaAmaya

marvelousends wrote

AstreaAmaya wrote

marvelousends wrote

AstreaAmaya wrote

I don't think you're allowed to share links to it. But just go onto tumblr and search "eldarya easter 2022" and you'll find it
thanks. wish me luck finding the hair at least..i really like the look of the long bunny ear looking hair.

thanks to the help from everyone else..i finally got the hair item i wanted from the event. only took forever and suddenly i get it twice in one go. got the shirt right after. thanks for helping me figure out how to find a guide all.

Last edited by AstreaAmaya (04/25/2022 at 01:30)

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3