Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3

#51 06/29/2022 at 07:12

Obsidian Guard
Ciryatan
Recruit
Ciryatan

I want to ask something about the map: Can someone find and catch the new companion?!
I found him 3 times and every time my companion hasn't had enough luck? 369 luck is NOT enough? It has been 4 days I'm going always to the same location where there's the new companion and it's impossible that I can't catch him, come on!

Pulvis et umbra sumus

https://i.ibb.co/JF7HYnK/original.jpg

#52 06/29/2022 at 12:56

Obsidian Guard
LoliOsiris
Young Recruit
LoliOsiris

Ciryatan wrote

I want to ask something about the map: Can someone find and catch the new companion?!
I found him 3 times and every time my companion hasn't had enough luck? 369 luck is NOT enough? It has been 4 days I'm going always to the same location where there's the new companion and it's impossible that I can't catch him, come on!
I saw the new map companion on the map only ONCE and that was a week ago. Unfortunately I wasn't paying attention and by the time I came back it had run away. I keep going to the same spot, but I've never run into again /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#53 06/29/2022 at 15:10

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Ciryatan wrote

I was able to catch it first try, but I didn't encounter it again.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#54 06/29/2022 at 16:44

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

NoName_NoPower wrote

Ciryatan wrote

I was able to catch it first try, but I didn't encounter it again.

It was the same for me. Since I collected all the items from the music event map I've started to explore the other maps instead of wasting energy on trying to catch it again.

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#55 06/29/2022 at 18:11

Obsidian Guard
Craver
Just Arrived
Craver

Ciryatan wrote

I have been spamming the location for 2-3 days (185 energy) and I only encountered it like 6 times. I don't think I encountered it before that at all /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png
Caught it just once today, finally.

"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
https://i.imgur.com/HaWko8e.jpg

#56 06/30/2022 at 02:47

Shadow Guard
ShadowStorm
Just Arrived
ShadowStorm

i like the outfits, the companion is cute and all, however the map is so empty its a pain the even find the needed partition pieces. i am not even halfway through two of the outfits and only just now about to maybe finish the first of the outfits. unless this event suddenly gives me all the pieces i need tomorrow night (companion is out of energy already tonight/day)...then i am not going to finish this event. i search the same area i found them in the few times and did and its a hit or miss if i even find them once a day. what is up with that? why does this site have to make it so hard to find the needed items for this event?

#57 06/30/2022 at 15:09

Obsidian Guard
Thalia7
Young Recruit
Thalia7

I didn't really want to leave a review initially but I changed my mind.

★ I finished the event after 5 days (on my main server), positive note! It can be said that the event is feasible when you look at the timing.

★ The outfits are all beautiful. But I am not sure why you keep making certain color combinations.
My favorite is the Rosé! It gave me the vibe of "Jessica Rabbit". Then I saw that the wig has her name, so I guess you really got inspiration from her.
The only thing that bothers me are those two yellow dots that are above the eyes of the "Gin Outfit". The shape of the eyes is beautiful, but that yellow dot placed there in the middle (without an apparent sense) ruins everything. They can't even be completely covered! The eyes would have been much better without those useless details.

★ The map is pure disastrous. At this point, it was better not to put the map at all and put the music papers (to be searched) in the site/forum instead.

★ The pets are both very beautiful.The flamingo especially is appreciated but...I will quote what one of my friends said in another server (and I agree with her)

No more pets in the common bar!
The first few times it was interesting but now is tiring also because as a percentage, how many Guardians will open all the familiars?
Spice up the event by adding an item! More Guardians will play at the event and be more aggressive in wanting to complete the bar !!!

Apart from the familiars, can you also put animated objects? Animated backgrounds (lately you have not been offering any background and I don't understand why)? Silhouette of your own flirt's choice (as you did on Candy Love)? etc

★ Cute illustration.

★ In general, the event left me quite indifferent.

#58 07/01/2022 at 08:52

Absynthe Guard
Mafiruuze
Just Arrived
Mafiruuze

hey everyone, excusme where you find the companion?

Last edited by Mafiruuze (07/01/2022 at 08:53)

#59 07/01/2022 at 12:45

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

Mafiruuze wrote

hey everyone, excusme where you find the companion?

https://zupimages.net/up/19/50/86m6.png

We aren't allowed to share locations of certain items and companions but you can look up guides on where to find it on tumblr for example.

https://zupimages.net/up/19/50/86m6.png

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#60 07/01/2022 at 13:04

Shadow Guard
adepti
Rookie
adepti

https://imgur.com/5wS5sWO.png
theㅤwhereabouts of the broken wings,ㅤand the cloudy loveㅤ❪⠀STANDING⠀❫ㅤtill the end
everything,ㅤmyㅤVULNERABILITYㅤand my past,ㅤi hold them out from myself to you

﹖ ׄ ۪  ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ‧ㅤ‧ㅤ‧ㅤㅤ ㅤ─────────────ㅤㅤ✦

https://imgur.com/uMY7nVh.png ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

shadowstorm wrote

i search the same area i found them in the few times and did and its a hit or miss if i even find them once a day. what is up with that? why does this site have to make it so hard to find the needed items for this event?
it probably has to do with your companion's luck. it's been hard getting all clothing items since the drop rate is so low, but gathering partition pieces shouldn't be much of a problem.
although cute, becolas are not the best when it comes to exploration, especially so during events.
i would suggest hatching a different companion... like the flimko, since everyone got it a few days ago.
it should have at least 330 luck as a baby, making it a pretty reliable helper.

❪⠀&&.⠀❫ㅤi’d been tirelessly waiting for you longㅤBEFOREㅤwe’d even metㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤso let’s drown in the moment

#61 07/01/2022 at 21:30

Shadow Guard
coleisasleep
Just Arrived
coleisasleep

I just made my account a little while ago and I’m struggling to complete the event /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png I can’t evolve my companion yet and so have less energy per day and things like that. Any tips?

Last edited by coleisasleep (07/01/2022 at 21:30)

If you have Valentine’s Day 2017, Swords and Roses, or Moon Warrior outfits pieces for sale please DM me, thanks!

#62 07/02/2022 at 10:39

Absynthe Guard
Clarissa_M
Just Arrived
Clarissa_M

How are we supposed to finish the event when our pet comes back with nothing literally nothing not even an item, I'm struggling to finish we should get another day my companion comes back at least three times with nothing a day

#63 07/02/2022 at 10:41

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

coleisasleep wrote

I just made my account a little while ago and I’m struggling to complete the event /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png I can’t evolve my companion yet and so have less energy per day and things like that. Any tips?
Most of the ways to complete the event require more time in the game, like being able to collect energy potions for free with bindles in the game section, and collect alchemy ingredients from the standard maps to craft more energy potions. Those would let you refill your energy and explore more.

As well as have time collect and hatch better companions. Like my companion has 185 energy and 433 luck so it was easy to complete the event for me.

Unfortunately the events aren't kind to brand new players, and the only way you could probably complete the event would be to spend real money on gold coins to get energy potions from the alchemy shop, since the only event purchase of perfect partitions would help you complete the 3rd outfit but not the 1st and 2nd.

Last edited by brokenendings (07/02/2022 at 10:44)

#64 07/03/2022 at 02:42

Shadow Guard
CottonCandy
Unicorn Sidekick
CottonCandy

I am so late in reviewing this event. I meant to post this days ago.

The Outfits
Rosé
I really love this outfit. I love the crystal look of the dress and I liked almost all of the colors. I was really tempted to buy more dresses, but I chose to save up my maana. I also loved the makeup, we haven't had very many outfits with makeup included, so I'm really glad to see this and I hope we get more outfits with makeup in the future. I'll be honest in saying that the makeup was one of the pieces where I couldn't help but buy several. I also really liked the mouth, once again we don't really get that many mouths with lipstick so I was glad to see this. I kinda liked the tattoos (always a welcome to get tattoos since we haven't gotten many) but I don't know how well I'll be able to use it. The parts I don't like is the coreset because its so bulky and looks off. I'm also not a huge fan of the design that was used. I also don't care for the barrette and don't see myself ever using it. I also don't care much for the look of it, I think it would have been cute if the barrettes was a wine or champagne glass; anything to fit with the elegant theme.

Gin
This is another nice outfit. I really like shoes as they have a nice glassy-look to them. I also love the dress and the overdress and the two pair up very nicely. The only part of the outfit that I didn't like was the tattoos because they are so tiny you can hardly see them.

Champagne
This is another great outfit with my favorite pieces being the skirt and armature. I'm really excited to try and use the armature for other outfits. This is also another outfit that only had one piece I didn't like and that's the earrings since they are very simple.

Squad Chief
This outfit is nice, but it doesn't fit the theme of the other outfits. All the other outfits are elegant and something you would see at a fancy show or party, but this one took to a warrior theme.

Mission
I enjoyed the missions since they were very easy. I do kinda wish that Eldarya wasn't taking the MCL approach where they just redo the same mini-games for the events, but I really love Bejeweled so I didn't mind it at all. It was very easy to find the partition pieces on the map and the Match-3 game was a blast.

Exploration
There was no point in having the Music map if there's so few items. I know that there are some people that don't like having a bunch of clothing on the map, but I much prefer having a ton of items than having 30 clothing pieces on the map and the only colors being the basic ones. I also hated how hard it was to find and capture Chouchibou. I spent 7 of the 12 days spamming the one area that the companion spawned at and I only encountered it six or five times and only captured it twice.

Companions
Chouchibou
I'll be honest, I don't care much for this companion. The companions design is somewhat similar to the Seryphon and Owlett. I also find its color palette to be quite boring.

Flimko
I adore this companion as we haven't had a flamingo based companion yet, so that's nice. I also feel like it fits well with the elegant theme.

Overall I found this event to be decently good. I enjoyed the missions and I loved the outfits. The most disappointing part was the map. This was a very easy event since there was so much time given to it, so I managed to finish it in four days.

http://78.media.tumblr.com/0a65eebd3afbdde2f0112e22e14133f1/tumblr_opjgm7m6dx1vsjtkfo4_540.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3