Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#26 07/21/2022 at 12:23

Absynthe Guard
Teeah
Recruit
Teeah

Totally wish I didn't have to go into work so I can keep looking for the popsicle. Seems like several people are having a hard time so I'm guessing with my kinda luck it will take me more than a few minutes of looking.

https://i.ibb.co/3dwKdK3/2b159cacd28708af94ad0f32966aeee3.gif

#27 07/21/2022 at 12:37

Shadow Guard
Aoria
Young Recruit
Aoria

I kind of preferred how the the music event exploration was. I don't like having so many things to look for in each area, that just my personal opinion.

#28 07/21/2022 at 12:39

Absynthe Guard
EbonyMoon
Recruit
EbonyMoon

I haven't found the one hiding on the site. Which leads me to ask How tiny is this thing?

#29 07/21/2022 at 13:06

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

EbonyMoon wrote

I haven't found the one hiding on the site. Which leads me to ask How tiny is this thing?

If you go to the summer event page you see the small popsicles in each color at the bottom under each crush. The popsicles on the site is about the double in size so I would consider them small. You can compare the size to the maana icon as well.

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#30 07/21/2022 at 13:26

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Ok, not the kind of event we were expecting for summer, but it's better than Music's. Since I've seen everything there is to this event, I'll write my conclusions now. (And edit if something happens that makes me change my mind)

I can confidently say that the event is extremely underwelming. The style of it feels like an easter and valentine event (and we had this same event for valentine and easter). The only interactive part is the egg-hunt, and that gets pretty tiring even on the first day. 10 days is also a short time for a summer event, but considering thetype of event, it's going to be more than enough. Compared to the previous summer events, that were the big events, full of stuff to do and stages to get outfits, this just feels pretty basic. I'm not saying I hate it, just that it feels like one of any of the other events.

It's really nice that they've heard us and made the event map more full, and I love we can get last year stuff, but a part of me wishes it wasn't there. The whole map I mean. It feels to me like they haven't done much minigames or stuff because of the map. Like, you have the map with stuff, why would you need minigames? And I have to say I love exploration, Halloween and Xmas were my favorites, but not every event needs their own map in my opinion. Summer was the type of event that was long not because it was hard to get stuff, but because there was a lot of stuff to do. And valentines, easter and music were shorter and simpler so there could be a longer and more complex one and two with tons of stuff in a map. But now they all feel the same to me.

The "missions" we have are the standard ones that we've had over and over: Waste some energy on an empty exploration, spend almost all the dayly mana, and search for a bugged Wally through all the existing pages. The exploration one is really annoying since you don't know when it's going to pop up, so you need to go for lower energy ones till you get it. I don't particulary hate the mana one itself, just the fact that the amount is slightly above one of bloby's food, meaning I have remember to buy two. But get a bit of stock, so I don't mind. The Wally one, well... It sometimes pop up on a page you've already been, or only on Origins or New Era. It happened before and I've heard enough people (+ personal experience) to say it's happening again. And they are so tiny and blend so well with the background, urg.
[Edit] It's not an empty exploration, it's just that it drags you to the event page. Can we please do not do that anymore? Like, if I click the X is because I want to close the pop-up, not go to the event page. I would have clicked collect if I wanted to go there.

I don't care about illustrations of half naked guys. I know there are a lot of people who love those and there is nothing wrong with that. But there are so many other characters we could have gone on vacation with, I don't see why this is just another valentine's. I'm still going to get them, but more for the meter than anything else. We could have had some minigames for all of the "dates" with the guys, that would have been more fun than the only dialogue, illustration, bit of dialogue, end we have.

The free outfit is weird?. Each time I look at it it's like what? The pieces are really nice and I've gotten some I really love. But there is something with it as a whole that doesn't fit to me. I think it's the glasses, plus the weird color contrast with the skin tone and the color of the outfit. The hair is gorgeous, but I'm a bit scared it's not going to fit with the other stuff I have becuase of its rendering. It reminds me of the misty one we got the nightmare one I think, that is so cloudy it doesn't really fit with the more "linearty" stule of the rest. I was really looking forward to the long spiky hair, but well, it is what it is.

The companions are okay. Since I got Blobby I just hoard all the eggs and don't ever look at them again. I still want to catch the pineapple one and get the meter one. Had to look back cause I only remembered a lava-ish rock, but I remeber it correctly, it's a lava/sparkly thing. And I correct myself, I love the pineapple dino, it looks so goofy. I'm really curious about their evolutions.

Spoiler Click to display

I think that's all there is I have to say.
Have a nice event everyone!

Last edited by NoName_NoPower (07/28/2022 at 04:46)

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#31 07/21/2022 at 14:21

Obsidian Guard
Akantia
Guard in Training
Akantia

Oh wow, one single free outfit. What a disappointment this event is. And can we please have a knight-style outfit for free instead of throwing it out as bank outfit  /static/img/forum/smilies/roll.png

#32 07/21/2022 at 17:18

Obsidian Guard
Sienne
Young Recruit
Sienne

Ugh I LOVE the illustrations and hope future episodes will be just as juicy.

But lets talk about the ~single~ free outfit, that is available during this highly anticipated summer event. Why is it giving chastity belt/underwear? Lol, not here for that  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png

Last edited by Sienne (07/21/2022 at 17:54)

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d74206e0c8cc90f67d3e4a8e69c96483/tumblr_odwqf624VZ1qge08wo2_540.gif

#33 07/21/2022 at 19:56

Absynthe Guard
Katina
Unicorn Sidekick
Katina

For newer members, you are not guaranteed to find the searchable object in less than 5 minutes. It has never been that way. It may appear instantly, or you may have to log on several times throughout the day to find it. I do suggest checking the pages you rarely use and scrolling top to bottom. I play on the app and have gone through events where it refused to pop up on the app, or I had to spend a lot of time going through different areas. It’s just how it is. But it gets easier when you know what you’re looking for. If it frustrates you, message your friends. Don’t blow up this forum, in fact, create your own forum post specifically to vent about the event.

Now, I’m excited to see this map has more to sea arch for! I forgot to feed my companion on time last night so I didn’t get to take much advantage of searching on day 1, but drop rates seem to be good so far. The coral knight, not that I’d spend money on this game, had so much potential. Come on BeeMov! You could have given us a cool mer-soldier! But this is just pathetic. Y’all need new and better ideas. Also, the community companion? What am I looking at? A glowing worm? At least Blobby was fun to look at. This is just… I don’t know. Like zero effort.  I do like the lil t-Rex companion. I’m glad that I can now capture as many of them as I can find. Like how do you come up with that epic of an idea and then also give us glow worm?? Seriously!

Yes, I am not wearing pants. No, I don't see it as a problem!

On the prowl for Event clothes! Message me if you need to sell something!

#34 07/21/2022 at 22:48

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

Not very pleased with this event.

The popsicle is way too small. Therefore hard to find. I barely spotted it.

Don't like the outfit, but pieces might work with other outfit combos or for Halloween.

Absolutely hate the hair. It could have been done better. Or have more than one outfit for this.

At least we get more on the map than we did for the music event. And I get more fairy wings so that's a plus.

#35 07/21/2022 at 23:08

Shadow Guard
MorbidMoon
Young Recruit
MorbidMoon

Can't find any popsicle!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/55/41/a7/5541a7797d9b3e79316d349e228121a7.gif

#36 07/21/2022 at 23:11

Shadow Guard
Aronis
Recruit
Aronis

Cailin wrote

Aronis wrote

EXCUSE  ME?

Only  one  free  outfit?   And  it's  so  simple  too.

I  think  Beemoov  should  ask  us  for  outfit  ideas! 

Uhm I'm a bit shocked too. The Summer Event has always been one of the "bigger" events in Eldarya and I was excited for it. Seeing that now though I must admit is kinda sad..

Yeah, now they are more into the Music Event. It was obviously better than this but it should have been otherwise in my opinion. Smh

Last edited by Aronis (07/21/2022 at 23:12)

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHMj0My3ET5XSW4/giphy.gif

#37 07/22/2022 at 00:14

Absynthe Guard
Kathy02
Young Recruit
Kathy02

The popsicles are difficult to find and must we spend every Day 40 Maana?!
The Outfit Looks great though,but I'm not so pleased with the Event this time.

#38 07/22/2022 at 08:53

Obsidian Guard
Dandellyon
Rookie
Dandellyon

Thank you for this event with only one outfit where half of the items are not noticeable.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶Outfits Gallery༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
https://64.media.tumblr.com/d562b977ff1b2280b0445cf234ae52ad/e88b53e5608f1ad1-87/s250x400/2098961994d03291aa8895acc5259e3e76a34d4b.gifvhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/40b8dd8d65d100096ba6033f8d3df492/e88b53e5608f1ad1-e5/s250x400/06fa50130ae2959e9eb7856c0972a009c7b59412.gifvhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/e878ec2e391bd85c8b5b5e7d9d93a8e6/e88b53e5608f1ad1-7e/s250x400/1cb54b421cba358ee0817f02de9cc1c2e9ae2d79.gifvhttps://64.media.tumblr.com/1e22a7af6bd5c864a4fc371a2e9ad519/e88b53e5608f1ad1-89/s250x400/3cec6f0fed5503393a4481718070467f91521c65.gifv

#39 07/22/2022 at 14:13

Shadow Guard
cadibug34
Recruit
cadibug34

Yayyy!!! Thank youu

☉∪☉ I Watch You While You Sleep ☉∪☉
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/711/481/64e.gif

#40 07/22/2022 at 22:19

Shadow Guard
HeartKiller
Soldier of the Guard
HeartKiller

I only came back for the wig ._. I was really curious of how that look. The illustrations are cool actually, eldarya is getting all the spice lately in the events. What I don't really like is that... you can't really miss more than a day o less or you will have to pay for extra popsicles to have the four illustrations, and it sucks that the popsicles you get are random, so pray you get your favorite guy first.

For the 40 maana mision... I will stick to buy my companion food, buy/sell cheap stuff on the market, play the episodes?.

IF YOU'RE NOT AFFECTED, YOU'RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION
https://i.imgur.com/sa5Ek18.gif

#41 07/23/2022 at 14:35

Shadow Guard
Maoyui
Sidekick of the Sylphs
Maoyui

This looks like the more bare-bones, dry Event so far. In a year where most of the Events are already underwhelming with pretty lame and undesirable outfits that make me not even want to finish the Event fully, this one only gives one outfit? And it's also pretty lackluster?

IDK what has made Beemoov suddenly get so lazy but can we either stop with these "find the thing on the server pages" types of Events or at least make the places where they appear more consistent? No one wants to spend 10-30 minutes clicking every page on this site to find an item. It's not fun. I'd rather play the recycled minigames from last year than this.

https://i.imgur.com/RlZjrzW.jpg

#42 07/23/2022 at 18:12

Shadow Guard
TrafalgarNeo
Rookie
TrafalgarNeo

Ugh! The popsicle is being very difficult to find today. -_- I might not have a life, but I don't want to spend hours on end looking for this thing. It being so small doesn't help things either.

#43 07/24/2022 at 05:15

Obsidian Guard
lamarto
Vanquished a Chicken
lamarto

Popsicles are so much easier to find on the app. I was looking for them on the website for ages and I found then with a few click on the app. Only looking for them on the app now!

"Sorry, I've had enough of running away, Sophie. Now I've got something I want to protect: it's you." - Howl

https://64.media.tumblr.com/baa1dd8549fea3d61999949dfaa3fa11/tumblr_ntnusdvxgm1r7kbspo1_r1_540.gif

#44 07/24/2022 at 17:18

Shadow Guard
ShadowStorm
Just Arrived
ShadowStorm

...so the popsicle for the companion to find..is not going to be found today..and with that..my chance's of getting all the pictures or finishing the event have gone down..and if i have as much luck as i did finding the popsicle on the site as i did yesterday...yeah...so much for easy event. can't the site make things a lil easier for us for once?

#45 07/25/2022 at 02:02

Obsidian Guard
Yam
Soldier of the Guard
Yam

As for me, the event is to my liking, a bit easier than getting frustrated when playing faulty mini games.

I really like the clothes options but that light trail kinda companion is a bit "...uhh?"

https://i.postimg.cc/Dw49jKrk/solidarity.png

#46 07/25/2022 at 02:23

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

ShadowStorm wrote

...so the popsicle for the companion to find..is not going to be found today..and with that..my chance's of getting all the pictures or finishing the event have gone down..and if i have as much luck as i did finding the popsicle on the site as i did yesterday...yeah...so much for easy event. can't the site make things a lil easier for us for once?

Have you tried using the app when looking for the popsicles? I've heard that it's easier to find them there.

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#47 07/25/2022 at 03:03

Shadow Guard
ShadowStorm
Just Arrived
ShadowStorm

marvelousends wrote

ShadowStorm wrote

Have you tried using the app when looking for the popsicles? I've heard that it's easier to find them there.
i only have a laptop to use..sadly i do not have a phone that would let me use the app..so i missed that one.
got really lucky today and found it right away..then the one hidden on the site showed up on the companion page after a reload..
still doesn't help that if you miss one or more only a few times..your out of luck on this event.
why can't the admin make the items easier to see and easier to find through your companion both?..or even the one you have to buy something to earn...why not lower its cost to the price of some food?
i mean...with it costing 40 to earn one..how are you ment to save up to buy anything like for example the hair in a color you wanted?

#48 07/25/2022 at 09:21

Shadow Guard
Linoa
Guard in Training
Linoa

Well, the swimming in gold outfit is nice, in gold.

And I appreciate that there aren't any fussy minigames to play, since I play on mobile browser and those don't work well.

But, I can't seem to find any popsicles so far, which makes me wonder if I'll be able to finish the event /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

Last edited by Linoa (07/25/2022 at 12:11)

ღ ❀ ℓιησα ❀ ღ

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/2/2b/Mog_FF6.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100705051012

#49 07/25/2022 at 10:26

Shadow Guard
brokenendings
Just Arrived
brokenendings

So one of the event map locations has 19 items.
But that shouldn't be possible because each item should have 10 colors, or the hair has 26.
Is it a bug/error that beemoov missed adding one color variation of an item to that location??

Unless one of the new outfit items only has 9 colors, like the nail polish? But that would be weird

Last edited by brokenendings (07/25/2022 at 10:27)

#50 07/25/2022 at 12:54

Shadow Guard
Eppuska
Recruit
Eppuska

Todays popsicle is so well hidden that I gave up. I looked everywhere I could, tried different browsers, checked everything like 10 times over and over, waited on every page if it loaded - but nothing.

I have found the hidden popsicle every single other time, but today it's impossible.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4