Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4

#76 07/31/2022 at 12:40

Absynthe Guard
Zeuceria
Vanquised the Boobrie
Zeuceria

Well, event is over for me~ I did't get all images and new companion drop rate was horrible for me, I did't saw it even once~ I just got that dolphin~

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/df563523-2087-4d0a-80c8-40f47c7582ad/dfqrmur-e65e862f-1162-4cfe-a43b-58cad6874a92.jpg/v1/fill/w_1192,h_670,q_70,strp/anime_girl_4_by_zexphyra_dfqrmur-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGY1NjM1MjMtMjA4Ny00ZDBhLTgwYzgtNDBmNDdjNzU4MmFkXC9kZnFybXVyLWU2NWU4NjJmLTExNjItNGNmZS1hNDNiLTU4Y2FkNjg3NGE5Mi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.oKilfNJ7PKIrIUZWde3_MA5HTasoO08svmYQbzOgBmg

#77 07/31/2022 at 15:16

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

Zeuceria wrote

Well, event is over for me~ I did't get all images and new companion drop rate was horrible for me, I did't saw it even once~ I just got that dolphin~

Dolphin? There were those on the map?

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#78 07/31/2022 at 15:45

Shadow Guard
ShadowStorm
Just Arrived
ShadowStorm

NoName_NoPower wrote

ShadowStorm wrote

but i am still missing parts of the outfit no matter how many times i have sent my poor companion out for them..i find the older outfit parts or none at all. ah well..seems this event will end with who knows how many of us without the full new outfit.

Yeah, it's pretty weird. It took me almost 6 days till I got one of the pieces in a location I had been spamming a lot. A really tiny item also.

pretty weird event all around this time. i checked..three parts of the outfit missing. i have the: nail polish, dress, earrings, sunglasses, bracelet and wig/hair...but am still missing the shoes and swimsuit and whatever that last item is.
...not a really well thought out event if you ask me this time. just going to have to deal with knowing i am missing three parts of the only event outfit for this and that i am not going to be getting them with how much time is left.

#79 07/31/2022 at 16:17

Absynthe Guard
Zeuceria
Vanquised the Boobrie
Zeuceria

Nomy I mean Perlifynn, but I did't get  Anadi, cause I did't even met it~

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/df563523-2087-4d0a-80c8-40f47c7582ad/dfqrmur-e65e862f-1162-4cfe-a43b-58cad6874a92.jpg/v1/fill/w_1192,h_670,q_70,strp/anime_girl_4_by_zexphyra_dfqrmur-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZGY1NjM1MjMtMjA4Ny00ZDBhLTgwYzgtNDBmNDdjNzU4MmFkXC9kZnFybXVyLWU2NWU4NjJmLTExNjItNGNmZS1hNDNiLTU4Y2FkNjg3NGE5Mi5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.oKilfNJ7PKIrIUZWde3_MA5HTasoO08svmYQbzOgBmg

#80 07/31/2022 at 17:28

Shadow Guard
marvelousends
Guard Patrol
marvelousends

Zeuceria wrote

I couldn't even find the bait for Perlifynn on the map (even after spamming each place knowing where certain items were). I only encountered once on the French server and didn't even have the bait there either. I have the maximum of bait for the new one and didn't even manage to encounter it.

Considering this and the fact that the community meter didn't seem to work on either servers (haven't heard of a server who received it) they clearly didn't make this event as a way for us to get new companions considering they made it impossible for us to encounter / catch it / receive it.

On the other hand, I've almost completed the whole dancer outfit and the summer faery outfit from last year and have found around 8-9 of 10 items from all of this year's outfit pieces. So my companion was very lucky in finding me items on the map but not bringing back companions unfortunately.

Last edited by marvelousends (07/31/2022 at 17:29)

https://i.imgur.com/CfJ4ZN6.png

#81 08/01/2022 at 03:20

Obsidian Guard
NoName_NoPower
Young Recruit
NoName_NoPower

marvelousends wrote

Zeuceria wrote

I couldn't even find the bait for Perlifynn on the map (even after spamming each place knowing where certain items were). I only encountered once on the French server and didn't even have the bait there either. I have the maximum of bait for the new one and didn't even manage to encounter it.

Considering this and the fact that the community meter didn't seem to work on either servers (haven't heard of a server who received it) they clearly didn't make this event as a way for us to get new companions considering they made it impossible for us to encounter / catch it / receive it.

On the other hand, I've almost completed the whole dancer outfit and the summer faery outfit from last year and have found around 8-9 of 10 items from all of this year's outfit pieces. So my companion was very lucky in finding me items on the map but not bringing back companions unfortunately.

Same for me. Saw the egg once in the market, but didn't ever see anything related to it on the map. I was lucky to get one bait before the only time I saw the dino, and luckier to be able to catch it first try. I have most of the items from the map (minus some earrings and glasses, I hate how they look).

Zeuceria wrote

Didn't remember the name, but it was pretty late for me and I just wanted to express my surprise that it was on the map since I haven't seen any trace of it or heard anyone talk about it.

Goodbye

It's been a pleasure serving in the guard with you all, but it's time for me to leave.
Hope you all have a wonderful time here in the lands of El.

Concept Art Suggestions
My Interactive Adventure: Don't worry, I will find the best treasure...Or not...

#82 08/01/2022 at 05:09

Shadow Guard
Malva
Recruit
Malva

I've just arrived home from vacation yesterday, I could play the event luckily thanks to the simple mechanism, but that's why I'm commenting the event this late.

Good points:
-the mechanism of the event, the exploration and simple missions (of course it would be better if instead of spending maana it had been 'change your guardian's outfit' or something like this, but surprisingly I didn't have any problem with spenidng 40maana on the market or finding the popsicle in the application)
-last year I could only get very few peaces of the orchid dancer and summer fairy oufits so I was very happy to be able to collect them this year

Bad points:
-community meter: they obviously set the bar too high, since it's summer it was very likely that most of the guardians are on vacation and may not be able to partecipate, they should have take this into consideration
-map companion: I met him a few times at the beginning of the event, it got away from me at least three times and around the middle of the event vanished completely from the map
-only one new outfit for free, and it's not much more than an underwear (again!), even if the execution of it is good this time, it's still too little
-support: I had a problem with my application in both server where I play, if I found the popsicle in the closet of the guardian it wasn't possible to collect it, I emptied the cash, but I couldn't reinstall the app, since I was on vacation with very little net. I wrote about this to the support several times, they responded either with the readymade answer "delete the cash and cookies or reinstall" or they asked for more information. After the 3rd or 4th round I gace up....

#83 08/01/2022 at 05:57

Obsidian Guard
Ciryatan
Recruit
Ciryatan

NoName_NoPower wrote

marvelousends wrote

Zeuceria wrote

Same for me. Saw the egg once in the market, but didn't ever see anything related to it on the map. I was lucky to get one bait before the only time I saw the dino, and luckier to be able to catch it first try. I have most of the items from the map (minus some earrings and glasses, I hate how they look).

Zeuceria wrote

Didn't remember the name, but it was pretty late for me and I just wanted to express my surprise that it was on the map since I haven't seen any trace of it or heard anyone talk about it.

I've been extremely luck because I found the dolphin ONCE and I was able to capture, same went with the Anadi, but it took me days to find it.

Pulvis et umbra sumus

https://i.ibb.co/JF7HYnK/original.jpg

#84 08/11/2022 at 08:00

Absynthe Guard
Laurika
Fatal Error
Laurika

https://tinyurl.com/yjfxnr63

"i no longer revolve around you."
https://tinyurl.com/24ym5w3v

This is a late reply, but...
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the event as my first.
I was really happy that I obtained Lance's illustration first since he is my ANE crush.
That's all, and I look forward to future events. (:

https://tinyurl.com/24ym5w3v

Last edited by Laurika (08/11/2022 at 11:33)

https://i.ibb.co/XZC8vfc/Copy-of-muna-signature-for-lauren.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4