Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

#51 12/16/2016 at 11:18

Absynthe Guard
Shakilla
Just Arrived
Shakilla

strangely or not, I'm not even a little bit interested in your worthless and meaningless events, you guys paid mcl creators to make this for you but you're managing it very very weakly with a mountain of unsatisfied players. you gold diggers are only after our money and you're not even giving us an at least a little bit satisfying service in exchange. i was very exited about your game the first time i read about it and you guys disappointed me the very moment i started playing you guys didn't even give me chance to play and test the game first and went straight to disappointing me and now you expect me to pay REAL money for THIS?!! so~~~~~ pathetic! /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png
the only thing good about this unfair game is the story line and you managers didn't even made that, you bought it just to ruin that beautiful story. such a waste!

#52 12/16/2016 at 11:22

Shadow Guard
Kore
Jolteonrules

Shakilla wrote

strangely or not, I'm not even a little bit interested in your worthless and meaningless events, you guys paid mcl creators to make this for you but you're managing it very very weakly with a mountain of unsatisfied players. you gold diggers are only after our money and you're not even giving us an at least a little bit satisfying service in exchange. i was very exited about your game the first time i read about it and you guys disappointed me the very moment i started playing you guys didn't even give me chance to play and test the game first and went straight to disappointing me and now you expect me to pay REAL money for THIS?!! so~~~~~ pathetic! /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png
the only thing good about this unfair game is the story line and you managers didn't even made that, you bought it just to ruin that beautiful story. such a waste!

Ooooookay

They didn't PAY the MCL creators. It's the same company. Beemoov owns both MCL and Eldarya. Same team. Same writers.
You are clearly dissatisfied BUT I can't find a single example in your little rant. I can't help you if you don't post something constructive. We DO have a suggestion section. Ever consider using it?

#53 12/16/2016 at 11:24

Shadow Guard
Milind
Young Recruit
Milind

These items are lookin' pretty good

~ peculiar-tan ~

Warning: Music in profile!

#54 12/16/2016 at 11:45

Shadow Guard
Yuffie
Unicorn Sidekick
Yuffie

That peppermint companion is the cutest thing I have ever seen /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png

https://i.imgur.com/PqmZcsh.gif

#55 12/16/2016 at 12:17

Obsidian Guard
casey93
Just Arrived
casey93

Yay!! So Excited!!! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#56 12/16/2016 at 12:53

Young Recruit
Sinha

I love this event! The tenues and familiars are gorgeous, and the Christmas land is beautiful, plus the descriptions of the different places made me laugh  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png

Thank you very much, and Merry Christmas!  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#57 12/16/2016 at 13:18

Shadow Guard
Salem
The Answer to Everything
Salem

Ahhhh! I love the clothes for the event, I can't wait to see what my familiar brings me!! Hopefully some stuff of the colors I like to dress my guardian with.

And that striped, ferret like familiar is just too cute :,^) I'm hoping to get that during the event, or even the deer.

S  o     y  o  u ' r  e     a  f  r  a  i  d     o  f     t  h  e     d  a  r  k  ?
https://i.imgur.com/igITi8P.gif
W  e  l  l     d  o  n  t     w  o  r  r  y     c  h  i  l  d   ,   f o  r     I     w  i  l  l     l  e  a  d    y  o  u     t  o     t  h  e     l  i  g  h  t

#58 12/16/2016 at 13:32

Absynthe Guard
BlackPaperMoon
Rookie
BlackPaperMoon

Thank you for the event! ^^ The outfits and the Christmas map looks so pretty! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#59 12/16/2016 at 13:33

Shadow Guard
Eyry
Just Arrived
Eyry

Ah, these events are always so hard.

#60 12/16/2016 at 13:34

Shadow Guard
Konpeito-chan
Just Arrived
Konpeito-chan

Joltenonrules wrote

Just to let y'all know, the third banner of announcements on the front page says "Halloween is here" or something like that.

I'm excited for this event! I love the new companions and outfits

Last edited by Konpeito-chan (12/16/2016 at 13:42)

#61 12/16/2016 at 13:37

Shadow Guard
roboticca
Vanquished a Chicken
roboticca

YAY!!

Oh that striped companion is really cute!! >w< After Ciralak on the last event, I think it would be the most favorite companion this time /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Anyway, I just hope my Kyne can bring me some cool outfits to wear. It's getting colder, my guardian doesn't have any warm clothes lol =w=

=^● ⋏ ●^=

#62 12/16/2016 at 13:39

Absynthe Guard
Fantasia
Alchemy Apprentice
Fantasia

Link to external image

Yay, Christmas! <3 I'm a big fan of the holiday in general and, as it's my favourite time of year, I just love celebrating it! Thank you so much!

Now for my Descartes to get on the hunt. *dashes off*

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f4f7d06660e5c0e77e3df9d082bb0e44/tumblr_ocgxq8SEau1rah7qto1_500.gif

#63 12/16/2016 at 13:54

Recruit
Keromi

I have waited so much for this! Thank you omg! D: Everything looks so cool D:

#64 12/16/2016 at 14:27

Shadow Guard
DejaVu
Young Recruit
DejaVu

Everything is absolutely breathtaking!
Thank you so much for your hard work!

Haven't we met before?

#65 12/16/2016 at 15:11

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

The Items in the Shop are gorgeous @_@ and I already got a few clothing items from exploring! This is gonna be so much fun! <3

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

#66 12/16/2016 at 15:45

Absynthe Guard
Autumn_Shadows
Unicorn Sidekick
Autumn_Shadows

Thanks Beemov and Eldarya this event seems just as promising as the one for Halloween I love the fact that both events give the possibility of an illustration!

The Okany is absolutely adorable!

The outfits are all beautiful but my personal favorite has to be the high-low dress it's simply beautiful!

https://media.giphy.com/media/eBp1cuy9MdmEaUjP4b/giphy.gif

#67 12/16/2016 at 15:49

Absynthe Guard
Jewel
Recruit
Jewel

I love it! I'm super excited to see what I can get!

#68 12/16/2016 at 16:29

Obsidian Guard
Coraliie
Just Arrived
Coraliie

Yay! Thank you, I'm so excited! The second companion is so adorable, want it! *W*

Good luck to everyone!

#69 12/16/2016 at 16:31

Shadow Guard
Aelflaed
Unicorn Sidekick
Aelflaed

Finally, some long, flowy dresses! I've wanted a certain look for my guardian ever since I started, and now I have access to the kinds of clothes I need to achieve it!

(P.S. I love the "Artemis" hair!)

"Be careful who you share your jumja with."
        -Keiko O'Brian

#70 12/16/2016 at 16:54

Obsidian Guard
AliceGold
Recruit
AliceGold

Was so impatient I brought a Baby Okanya! (So bad haha)

It's so fluffy so I named it Marshmellow.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bd354046c35ab4daca909789b10c2294/tumblr_oiarn4reFf1vdlmruo1_r1_1280.png

Also love the event outfits so how I get some good things

https://68.media.tumblr.com/350d8039b4bc7bc0567c87a4ac05e2a4/tumblr_og7xasGJ3l1vdlmruo3_r2_1280.png

#71 12/16/2016 at 17:51

Obsidian Guard
Catrina
Recruit
Catrina

Goodbye mana,and hello pretty clothes and beautiful deer familiar <3 !

#72 12/16/2016 at 17:52

Absynthe Guard
DarkHybrid
Just Arrived
DarkHybrid

@Siryn thanks I'll buy one of the candy canes for my Danalasm and see if it eats it I'm thinking it might be the candy cane too. When looking it up on a French blog page it showed candy cane for the Danalasm food source as far as I could translate.  /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png

#73 12/16/2016 at 18:06

Obsidian Guard
Rhapsody
Young Recruit
Rhapsody

Why are some Santa beards able to be sold and others not? My companion brought me one back but I can't sell it. I won't ever use it so it will just be taking up inventory space.

I L O V E the reindeer type companion. I so hope to find one of those.

#74 12/16/2016 at 18:07

Absynthe Guard
DarkHybrid
Just Arrived
DarkHybrid

Did some more research on the new Christmas Familiars!

Legendary- Danalasm- Reindeer

Bait- Heaven Stellar Flask

Food- Candy Cane

Epic- Okanya- Ferret

Bait- Cozy Stocking

Food- Iced Puddin

Rare- Pinigin- Penguin

Bait- Enchanted Carrot

Food- Christmas Cookie

From the research I have been doing this is the most likely correct results for the bait and food for the new familiars p. Hope this helps! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#75 12/16/2016 at 18:08

Obsidian Guard
RainbowHeart
Young Recruit
RainbowHeart

These companions are adorable <3 Especially the second one.

Last edited by RainbowHeart (12/16/2016 at 18:10)

Never tell a soldier he doesn't know the cost of war.

Topic closed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8