ILorelei

Thank you! I love the new outfits!
Happy Holidays!<3

#102 12/18/2016 at 06:00

Absynthe Guard
Starfire
Just Arrived
Starfire

Everything is purrrfect and the map is so pretty. Thanks!

#103 12/18/2016 at 09:52

Absynthe Guard
stellasky
Unicorn Sidekick
stellasky

Hi there,

I have a question regarding the event.

When I click on the event map, all areas have suggestions such as 'wear your sunglasses.'

I want to know whether wearing the sunglasses on your toon while your companion is exploring would raise the chances of your companion finding an item.

#104 12/18/2016 at 09:55

Shadow Guard
CureMoonlight
Defender of the Guard
CureMoonlight

stellasky wrote

Hi there,

I have a question regarding the event.

When I click on the event map, all areas have suggestions such as 'wear your sunglasses.'

I want to know whether wearing the sunglasses on your toon while your companion is exploring would raise the chances of your companion finding an item.

I don't believe following the suggestions would increase finding things, I think they are just there to represent the location, and don't think we've had sunglasses available on the version for our avatar.But I guess that's something to try out o:?

My Wishlist
-Chrome's Fanclub -The Researchers -- Post Deco Made by @Guardian

https://i.postimg.cc/28VZJbPN/2hiBiiS.jpg

#105 12/18/2016 at 11:00

Obsidian Guard
Monenoke
Just Arrived
Monenoke

I do have a question regarding the Event Illustration.

Do we get the Illustration of the person that's head of/in our Guard, or would the Illustration be of the person we have the highest affinity with currently?

For example, let's say I was in the Absynthe Guard. So would Ezarel be in the Illustration instead of, say, Valkyon or Nevra?

Or, because my highest affinity is with Nevra (hypothetically), would he be in the Illustration instead of Valkyon or Ezarel?

Sorry if this is a stupid question (>.<)

#106 12/18/2016 at 11:17

Shadow Guard
CureMoonlight
Defender of the Guard
CureMoonlight

Monenoke wrote

I do have a question regarding the Event Illustration.

Do we get the Illustration of the person that's head of/in our Guard, or would the Illustration be of the person we have the highest affinity with currently?

For example, let's say I was in the Absynthe Guard. So would Ezarel be in the Illustration instead of, say, Valkyon or Nevra?

Or, because my highest affinity is with Nevra (hypothetically), would he be in the Illustration instead of Valkyon or Ezarel?

Sorry if this is a stupid question (>.<)

It's a set illustration, everyone will get the same illustration and it's not a silly question, all questions are worth being asked.

My Wishlist

#107 12/18/2016 at 11:38

Absynthe Guard
Kaliah
Young Recruit
Kaliah

I do also have a question about the Event illustration. I have all 8 pieces, but i can't reconstruct the picture. I have clicked on the "Reconstruct" button 100x times but nothing happened. There is something wrong with the game or with my computer/internet access?

#108 12/18/2016 at 11:41

Shadow Guard
CureMoonlight
Defender of the Guard
CureMoonlight

Kaliah wrote

I do also have a question about the Event illustration. I have all 8 pieces, but i can't reconstruct the picture. I have clicked on the "Reconstruct" button 100x times but nothing happened. There is something wrong with the game or with my computer/internet access?

Everyone has that issue and the team will be fixing this tomorrow or early week. You can check the assistance page for christmas, it'll be there and has been reported to the team.

My Wishlist

#109 12/19/2016 at 04:00

Obsidian Guard
Moyoleuhqui
Unicorn Sidekick
Moyoleuhqui

I need to finding the Danalasm!
So excited about this event.
The thing is gorgeous!

Last edited by Moyoleuhqui (12/19/2016 at 04:36)

Link to external image
"And the TV show ended by saying how young people are becoming increasingly illiterate, but doesn't browsing the Internet and blogging actually improve your literacy?"

#110 12/19/2016 at 05:05

Obsidian Guard
Craver
Just Arrived
Craver

Did anyone find that Danalams? I can't seem to be able to stunmle upon it...and I've been spaming the supposed locations he spawns at
≧﹏≦
And like...  can anyone discretly PM me the locations he's at?  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png

"We know what we are, but not what we may be."
https://i.imgur.com/HaWko8e.jpg

#111 12/19/2016 at 06:30

Obsidian Guard
MinervaLily
Soldier of the Guard
MinervaLily

Thank you. This event is just brilliant. I've been having a  great time thus far. Everything is just so gorgeous.

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." ~ MC Scooter.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohzdSRR4Gi1BxNuCI/giphy.gif

#112 12/19/2016 at 16:11

Shadow Guard
Ruuti
Young Recruit
Ruuti

I found all the illustration pieces but when I click "reconstruct" nothing happens /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png Is that normal? Is anyone else having the same issue? I though that by clicking that the picture will become "whole" and be found from Library

#113 12/19/2016 at 17:24

Absynthe Guard
recluse
Vanquished a Chicken
recluse

Ruuti wrote

I found all the illustration pieces but when I click "reconstruct" nothing happens /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png Is that normal? Is anyone else having the same issue? I though that by clicking that the picture will become "whole" and be found from Library

That's a current bug that's happening to a lot of people. Should be fixed pretty soon though, apparently.

・゚:*✧ "And at this moment, your friend desperately wants to see you." ✧*:・゚   

#114 12/19/2016 at 17:25

Obsidian Guard
AudreyJane
Rookie
AudreyJane

Craver wrote

Did anyone find that Danalams? I can't seem to be able to stunmle upon it...and I've been spaming the supposed locations he spawns at
≧﹏≦
And like...  can anyone discretly PM me the locations he's at?  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png

I know @DiamondDust and @JolteonRules both know the location of the danaslam if you want to PM them they'd be willing to help /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

[url URL=http://mybannermaker.com][img]http://mbmfiles.com/Oct2016/161019-RZCEc9_DnWO.gif[/img][/url]

#115 12/19/2016 at 18:32

Obsidian Guard
RainbowHeart
Young Recruit
RainbowHeart

Can anyone tell me the names from the companions?
I'm not sure if I'm just being blind and not able to find it or that it really isn't there.

Never tell a soldier he doesn't know the cost of war.

#116 12/19/2016 at 18:38

Obsidian Guard
marble
Recruit
marble

@RainbowHeart

from top to bottom:
Danalasm
Okanya
Pinigin

You can find them in the companion shop! : )

#117 12/19/2016 at 19:39

Just Arrived
kiliyah

man I just really want that wig with the horns so bad!

#118 12/19/2016 at 21:11

Obsidian Guard
Sweetpea25
Recruit
Sweetpea25

I have a question about the Christmas event? I was trying to find "Claus’s Maiden Pants" on the event map but I couldn't find it anywhere on the map. I have tried blogs that has a list of items in different areas but no one has a completed list since it is still early in the game. Is it one of the exclusive items that can only be find in the store or is it just hard to find on the map? If it is on the map, can anyone tell me which location it is on if anyone ever finds it there. Thanks  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

Last edited by Sweetpea25 (12/19/2016 at 21:13)

http://i65.tinypic.com/ziljmf.gif

#119 12/20/2016 at 02:57

Obsidian Guard
RainbowHeart
Young Recruit
RainbowHeart

@Marble,
Thanks /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Never tell a soldier he doesn't know the cost of war.

#120 12/20/2016 at 13:11

Shadow Guard
Hippient
Recruit
Hippient

THank you very, very much! ^^

Happy holidays

https://66.media.tumblr.com/e6e50ca3f095b364ac163dffe2b38203/tumblr_omo0zq9Jek1uz3v57o1_250.gifhttps://66.media.tumblr.com/404b821dfcd1c3d6cba2628a450c550f/tumblr_omo0zq9Jek1uz3v57o4_250.gif

#121 12/20/2016 at 13:31

Shadow Guard
Prima
Just Arrived
Prima

Hi there.
excuse me but i would like to ask something regarding the hatching of the NEW pets..

Becaus ei am a german player,also play on german and french server..
on the german server we can still not hatch the new pets..
Well we can but after hatching we can not use them or visiting the pets profile page..

So i was wondering how the situation is here on this server?
Can we actually USE the new pets already?
Because i just happend to cought an okaya,which i would love to use as fast as possible (bad "Luck"(bonus) with my current pet lol)..so if i hatch it,can i start useing it right away?Or is it also bugged here?

#122 12/20/2016 at 13:34

Absynthe Guard
recluse
Vanquished a Chicken
recluse

Prima wrote

Hi there.
excuse me but i would like to ask something regarding the hatching of the NEW pets..

Becaus ei am a german player,also play on german and french server..
on the german server we can still not hatch the new pets..
Well we can but after hatching we can not use them or visiting the pets profile page..

So i was wondering how the situation is here on this server?
Can we actually USE the new pets already?
Because i just happend to cought an okaya,which i would love to use as fast as possible (bad "Luck"(bonus) with my current pet lol)..so if i hatch it,can i start useing it right away?Or is it also bugged here?

This server is fine with pet usage! Other people who have hatched the new companions seem to be just fine.

・゚:*✧ "And at this moment, your friend desperately wants to see you." ✧*:・゚   

#123 12/20/2016 at 13:38

Shadow Guard
Prima
Just Arrived
Prima

perfekt*-*
every single server seems to be better than the german one..we have 5 bugs and people are annoyed as hell..
without getting any messages or statement from the stuff,that they even noticed those problems its understandable..><

I am happy it works here,thanks so much.
I will use this little fellow tonight!*-*

#124 12/20/2016 at 14:41

Obsidian Guard
DiamondDust
Guard Patrol
DiamondDust

Sweetpea25 wrote

I have a question about the Christmas event? I was trying to find "Claus’s Maiden Pants" on the event map but I couldn't find it anywhere on the map. I have tried blogs that has a list of items in different areas but no one has a completed list since it is still early in the game. Is it one of the exclusive items that can only be find in the store or is it just hard to find on the map? If it is on the map, can anyone tell me which location it is on if anyone ever finds it there. Thanks  /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

The claus maiden is the store only outfit...totally sucks I know cause it's super cute!!

https://i.imgur.com/Z56g1QF.png
Tifa forever ❤️ Aerith never

#125 12/20/2016 at 17:31

Shadow Guard
InkBlossom
Unicorn Sidekick
InkBlossom

Ahh, this so cool! I love all the outfits and the familiars, they're so cute! Best of luck to all, and happy holidays! /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

La vie est belle et tu es comme elle.
Link to external image

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8