Forum

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 16 17 18

#426 02/22/2017 at 21:59

Shadow Guard
Remeny
Young Recruit
Remeny

I want to thank the team for the effort they took on the design of the outfits, which are absolutely gorgeous!

This event had beautiful stuff, it felt like there was not enough time and although it was fun it was also somewhat frustrating because some items where very hard to find (Salty Sugar and Image Fragments), personally I was only able to find the salty sugar once through the entire event.

Still I hope you guys continue to make this game amazing and give us more fun events with beautiful special items, I just hope they will last longer in the future...

I ended up 1 Salty Sugar away from completing the event ):

Last edited by Remeny (02/22/2017 at 22:11)

https://68.media.tumblr.com/624600004eb0be19a214de96f68175ce/tumblr_oi5m1ijldv1rkwzxgo4_500.png

#427 02/22/2017 at 22:02

Shadow Guard
Kristen
Just Arrived
Kristen

I lost out on the last parts of an outfit even though I found that salty sugar! For some reason, though, it won't load the ingredients to make the chocolates! I hope someone posts a still of the illustration somewhere. I'd like to see what I missed. My companion wore herself out and only found 2 pieces.

They've reset it for a few more hours and, once again, I can't find the salty sugar. Too well hidden...

Last edited by Kristen (02/23/2017 at 02:52)

#428 02/22/2017 at 22:19

Absynthe Guard
EmeraldLove7
Young Recruit
EmeraldLove7

I got all the clothes and even the pet /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png But I wasn't able to find the last piece of the illustration, so close, just one more. If I had one more gold piece I could buy it too, sigh.

#429 02/22/2017 at 23:18

Obsidian Guard
FaTime
Recruit
FaTime

Plllzzz extend the event as we had less time yo find the fragments  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

Last edited by FaTime (02/22/2017 at 23:27)

Link to external image
Signature made by Dearest @Alchemist
a complete wishlist will be added to my profile soon...

#430 02/23/2017 at 00:14

Rookie
Nussyll

These are some places bank, closet/modify appearance, library (pop up window when you click on “modify your crush”, market, companion’s page, rankings, clothes shop, messages, goodies, minigames’ page
inventory, terms of service

"I can't remember...
Who I am...
Everything's a blur...
Take me over...

I"LL BECOME WHAT YOU LIKE
THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE WANTED,
RIGHT!?
SACRIFICE ALL I KNOW
I WILL TEACH MYSELF TO LET GO

COPY THAT, COPYCAT
COPY THAT, COPYCAT"

Last edited by Nussyll (02/23/2017 at 00:16)

http://i67.tinypic.com/nmxkle.jpg

#431 02/23/2017 at 00:30

Obsidian Guard
linity
Unicorn Sidekick
linity

...I'm dumb.
I thought yesterday was the last day, so I bought the illustration. I didn't know we had another day.
Goodbye GC, you will be missed greatly /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#432 02/23/2017 at 01:16

Obsidian Guard
inesytelia
The Answer to Everything
inesytelia

Now I have too much chocolate, please make it that I could  exchange it for gold, cuz few days earlier I didn't know that event will be this long, so I bought it with gold one time outfit and 3 pieces of picture. Ahh, kinda feeling sad.
I vbelieve there is more girls, who did the same.

Remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect.
Link to external image

#433 02/23/2017 at 01:18

Absynthe Guard
AlyJFrizzell
Just Arrived
AlyJFrizzell

Im missing one salty sugar... looked on every page i can think of that isnt one of the episodes and cant find it@@ /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#434 02/23/2017 at 01:40

Obsidian Guard
hi12hi12hi12
Just Arrived
hi12hi12hi12

Aww I only managed to finish Valkyon's outfit!  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png I have literally zero coins and the ingredients are so hard to get... So close to finishing Nevra's. I wish I could've started Ezarel's... (I wanted the wings lol) What a pity.

one criticism I have for this event is that it was too short. From what I've heard from other players, if you can't pay real money for the coins you can barely even finish halfway through it.

thanks to the game creators for this event though~ /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

#435 02/23/2017 at 01:48

Obsidian Guard
FaTime
Recruit
FaTime

uh.... well if u cant find the salty sugar ur not looking everywhere carefully! u should even check teh terms of service and help and privacy policy pages too... make sure that u opened all tabs and look carefully u might not seeing it maybe...bcz its not a bug and u will defiantly find it if u search carefully...

well i didnt spend golds but im feeling so bad for ones who rushed and bought everything with their gold... but if i were they i would have done the same... i just didn't have golds XD

and now im searching badly for the illustration but its impossible to find /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png i have 3 peaces left -_-

Link to external image

#436 02/23/2017 at 03:30

Shadow Guard
Murcielago
Rookie
Murcielago

@People who cant find salty sugar
You know that Google exists right? Or you could look through the pages of the events, lots of people have mentioned places to look, it's really not that hard to find when you know the places
I managed to find it every day thanks to the people saying where it could be hiding

Also still sad about the illustration, as Im only on 5/8 and my companion isn't finding anything and I wont get paid before tuesday so I have no muns to buy coins either
//At least Im not into Ezarel so its not like I'd regret not getting it but yeah.. Oh welp

https://i.imgur.com/UkGl0hR.png

#437 02/23/2017 at 04:25

Obsidian Guard
inesytelia
The Answer to Everything
inesytelia

Hmmmm.. . where should I put 8 unused chocolates? XD

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bcd761d68657f5ae7c5a9c50046e4056/tumblr_o1dw4zFrgb1v5nygdo1_500.gif

Last edited by inesytelia (02/23/2017 at 04:26)

Link to external image

#438 02/23/2017 at 05:00

Obsidian Guard
FaTime
Recruit
FaTime

inesytelia wrote

hehehe lets eat them toghether lol  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png

hmmm the event is over ....
BYE BYE illustration T_T

Last edited by FaTime (02/23/2017 at 05:05)

Link to external image

#439 02/23/2017 at 05:29

Obsidian Guard
Jaslene
Recruit
Jaslene

I thought I still have one more day to get chocolates and finish giving them to Leiftan but apparently, I miscalculated. TT^TT

#440 02/23/2017 at 05:39

Obsidian Guard
inesytelia
The Answer to Everything
inesytelia

FaTime wrote

inesytelia wrote

hehehe lets eat them toghether lol  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png  /static/img/forum/smilies/lol.png

hmmm the event is over ....
BYE BYE illustration T_T

lets eat it together XD

hm, yeah now I just saw too. ah lets go to eat that cocholate!  /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png

Link to external image

#441 02/23/2017 at 05:45

Obsidian Guard
FaTime
Recruit
FaTime

inesytelia wrote

lets eat it together XD

hm, yeah now I just saw too. ah lets go to eat that cocholate!  /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png

haha Nom Nom XD... why we gave these to boys instead of eating them? HAHA

Link to external image

#442 02/23/2017 at 05:59

Obsidian Guard
inesytelia
The Answer to Everything
inesytelia

FaTime wrote

haha Nom Nom XD... why we gave these to boys instead of eating them? HAHA

well, it was like we give chocolate , they give outfits, but as you see, we have more left , thats like reward for makeing chocolate i think XD

Link to external image

#443 02/23/2017 at 06:16

Obsidian Guard
FaTime
Recruit
FaTime

inesytelia wrote

well, it was like we give chocolate , they give outfits, but as you see, we have more left , thats like reward for makeing chocolate i think XD

haha yay good for us but i hope we use these chocolates in Ester event... so they wont last for ever in our inventory...

Link to external image

#444 02/23/2017 at 07:11

Obsidian Guard
inesytelia
The Answer to Everything
inesytelia

FaTime wrote

haha yay good for us but i hope we use these chocolates in Ester event... so they wont last for ever in our inventory...

oh my, You are so smart, I hope we will be able to use  for it then XD

Link to external image

#445 02/23/2017 at 12:34

Obsidian Guard
FaTime
Recruit
FaTime

inesytelia wrote

oh my, You are so smart, I hope we will be able to use for it then XD

haha yeah... team should think about this /static/img/forum/smilies/smile.png

Link to external image

#446 02/23/2017 at 15:46

Absynthe Guard
essiexo
Young Recruit
essiexo

Thank you so much for the event! I loved it /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh532/horsegirl1d/giphy%201_zpsoel7rqbn.gif

#447 02/23/2017 at 17:04

Absynthe Guard
Naidem
Just Arrived
Naidem

The event was great, can't wait for Easter one, hehe~

#448 02/24/2017 at 00:52

Shadow Guard
TrinityWong
Just Arrived
TrinityWong

For those saying there wasn't enough time, there honestly was!  As you can see there are people who have 8 chocolates left (including me) and I didn't use any gold coins.  It was really up to whether you could find the salty sugar and if you look at all the places people listed in this thread you can definitely find it!

I'm glad I got all the illustration pieces too - it's Ezrael looking embarrassed and holding flowers behind his back which is super cute even though I don't actually like him lmao

Thank you to staff for this event! I had an issue with colour coordinating the clothes though I went wrong with the dress but didn't have time to save up enough maana to buy the right colour at the shop, but that's okay!

Maybe the extra chocolates/ingredients will come up in a bindle?

#449 02/24/2017 at 01:44

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

TrinityWong wrote

For those saying there wasn't enough time, there honestly was!  As you can see there are people who have 8 chocolates left (including me) and I didn't use any gold coins.  It was really up to whether you could find the salty sugar and if you look at all the places people listed in this thread you can definitely find it!

I'm glad I got all the illustration pieces too - it's Ezrael looking embarrassed and holding flowers behind his back which is super cute even though I don't actually like him lmao

Thank you to staff for this event! I had an issue with colour coordinating the clothes though I went wrong with the dress but didn't have time to save up enough maana to buy the right colour at the shop, but that's okay!

Maybe the extra chocolates/ingredients will come up in a bindle?

I agree with Trinity here. There was definitely enough time to get everything before the event ended (I managed to get everything the day before the event was supposed to end without using GC). 

Thank you staff for this event. Maybe you can make more like it?

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 16 17 18