Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18

#376 02/21/2017 at 18:33

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

Morinas wrote

Hey, does anyone know if the outfits will still be in the shop once the event is over? Because I'm really hoping they are so I can go back and get them to make different clothes combinations. I just don't have the money to purchase maana or gold right now.

No they won't be.

Also the event is over on the fr server so I guess the event ends today whenever rollover is for you. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#377 02/21/2017 at 19:18

Absynthe Guard
AlfieGeld
Just Arrived
AlfieGeld

tenshijanai wrote

Also the event is over on the fr server so I guess the event ends today whenever rollover is for you. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

The event on french server ended due to bug, it was supposed to be on for another 24 hours, as the post on forum says. I believe they will fix it, and if that happens on english server as well they will fix that too and probably give us some compensation.

#378 02/21/2017 at 19:27

Shadow Guard
Ardehel
Recruit
Ardehel

AlfieGeld wrote

tenshijanai wrote

The event on french server ended due to bug, it was supposed to be on for another 24 hours, as the post on forum says. I believe they will fix it, and if that happens on english server as well they will fix that too and probably give us some compensation.

Yes. but it happened in Spain and Russia too, I don't know, I just expect it doesn't happen here, even if they fix it later.

#379 02/21/2017 at 21:07

Absynthe Guard
Purin
Just Arrived
Purin

Wish I had more time to collect stuff...guess that's just how the cookie crumbles sometimes...(◕︿◕✿)

https://78.media.tumblr.com/5bd275b1fdea0c69b41705d37f90635a/tumblr_oxgt0aTkvk1u9of0co3_400.gif

#380 02/21/2017 at 21:53

Obsidian Guard
Cashly
Just Arrived
Cashly

Did anyone else have a lot of trouble finding the Salty Sugar? I had a lot of days where I searched everywhere (I mean EVERYWHERE) and I could not find it, and the couple of days I could it would either be on my avatar's head or somewhere else that was pretty easy. Like today, the last day of the event I was so excited to get a few more items, but I cannot find the dang Salty Sugar so now I don't get anything. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

#381 02/21/2017 at 22:47

Absynthe Guard
mezuku
Recruit
mezuku

Cashly wrote

Did anyone else have a lot of trouble finding the Salty Sugar? I had a lot of days where I searched everywhere (I mean EVERYWHERE) and I could not find it, and the couple of days I could it would either be on my avatar's head or somewhere else that was pretty easy. Like today, the last day of the event I was so excited to get a few more items, but I cannot find the dang Salty Sugar so now I don't get anything. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

I know this is a problem a lot of people reported having, but I personally never had an issue. There were only about 12 spawn locations and it was just a matter of learning where each of them was. I admit that I had to look up about 3 of them (goodies, crush pop-up, and terms of service which never spawned).

I am very sorry to hear that people had this issue. Hopefully the events from now on will involve a less complicated method.

#382 02/21/2017 at 22:55

Young Recruit
Shizune

Ah! I was traveling and without internet. Too bad, I missed this event and it will be over.

However it seems to be very interesting.  /static/img/forum/smilies/tongue.png

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/CBLD64Vm7vkTTm21h3rfNh9lrRPXM2U40VwWXm32WJP0bFjZbMAlw7o57wJcvAaEPmHEtGtd=w647-h207-p-no

#383 02/22/2017 at 00:03

Obsidian Guard
linity
Unicorn Sidekick
linity

Oh no! The event is over! I really thought it was going to last one more day. Goodbye illustration, you will be missed

#384 02/22/2017 at 00:03

Absynthe Guard
Nadine
Just Arrived
Nadine

When it said until Wednesday 22nd at Midnight, I thought it meant Wednesday was included...I just lost 7 pieces of chocolate /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png. I'll remember this for the next event...

Always be with you
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IdioticNarrowKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

#385 02/22/2017 at 00:05

Absynthe Guard
Kirkie
Just Arrived
Kirkie

I thought there was one more day ; ____ ; I just needed one more thing. This is so sad.....

~Feel free to add me as a friend~

#386 02/22/2017 at 00:05

Absynthe Guard
Lindy
Recruit
Lindy

Did the event end early? D: I was under the impression that it would continue for another 24 hours... or did I not understand the time?

https://i.imgur.com/OG4rUfd.png

#387 02/22/2017 at 00:07

Absynthe Guard
botanbutton
Young Recruit
botanbutton

This event is over too soon. /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png Why did it end two days earlier than MCL's?

相葉ちゃんだよ。<3
https://78.media.tumblr.com/057a8e38bd7fda929d90e4eed4303314/tumblr_o35141WAWi1qcgu4mo1_500.gif

#388 02/22/2017 at 00:07

Absynthe Guard
Srybaan
Young Recruit
Srybaan

Kirkie wrote

I thought there was one more day ; ____ ; I just needed one more thing. This is so sad.....

Me too! I only had to make 4 more chocolates to get Leiftan's gift!  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

https://static.tumblr.com/77bd3822ff3364f76d6be2f226a3ed32/iw1bxtx/IsGnpgpuu/tumblr_static_4n689ueu8o4k4ko0k4kgwccgg.gif

#389 02/22/2017 at 00:07

Shadow Guard
Wish
Young Recruit
Wish

If many are having issues with this event, they should give those people a grace period. I know those ingredients can be tricky to find let alone look for days just to find out they are most likely glitched. I had issues when my pet went exploring. It said I collected 1/1 of everything but the exploring one still was checked as found even though it wasn't. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png I got my clothes items but I noticed it yesterday. I thought I had enough time that maybe it was going to show up today but nevermind. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#390 02/22/2017 at 00:09

Shadow Guard
Vivariya
Young Recruit
Vivariya

Why is the event over already? It says on the front page that the event ends February 22nd at Midnight. It just turned midnight here for February 21st and I'm on est time, yet the event has ended. I'm hoping this is a glitch since it makes no sense for the event to be done when it's not even midnight on the 22nd yet.

Pokemon Sun Name: Kivanya/3DS Friend Code: 5129-1771-4865
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/Kazimo/website%20stuff/Kazimo.png

#391 02/22/2017 at 00:10

Absynthe Guard
Aetherene
Unicorn Sidekick
Aetherene

Srybaan wrote

Kirkie wrote

Me too! I only had to make 4 more chocolates to get Leiftan's gift!  /static/img/forum/smilies/sad.png

This /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png
I thought Wed 22 means Wednesday is included >.<

http://i.imgur.com/hTeNqcI.jpg

#392 02/22/2017 at 00:10

Absynthe Guard
Kirkie
Just Arrived
Kirkie

Srybaan wrote

Kirkie wrote

Just needed the one chocolate for his gift D: Can anyone tell me what it was now that the event is over??

~Feel free to add me as a friend~

#393 02/22/2017 at 00:13

Shadow Guard
Aelflaed
Unicorn Sidekick
Aelflaed

noooo

I was soooo close to that companion

"Be careful who you share your jumja with."
        -Keiko O'Brian

#394 02/22/2017 at 00:13

Shadow Guard
myrkvi
Just Arrived
myrkvi

I was curious if it would happen here, too, as this has happened on other servers and seems to be a bug.

There apparently isn't a solution as of now, but it's happening to everyone so I guess we'll get some kinda of compensation, as the german server also had almost a full day of complete timeout.

#395 02/22/2017 at 00:13

Just Arrived
kiliyah

I thought it ended on the 24th........

#396 02/22/2017 at 00:15

Shadow Guard
Vynn
Young Recruit
Vynn

Well, this is unfortunate.
I don't really know anything about computers, but maybe the code became mixed up.
I assume the mods meant for the event to last until the end Wednesday (EST)
Technically, midnight is 00:00 the next day.
So it is midnight on Wednesday.
(And so then the midnight we expected would be 12:00AM EST on Thursday, the 23rd).

So, that's my speil. I guess we'll see what happens next. If anything happens...

#397 02/22/2017 at 00:17

Shadow Guard
tenshijanai
Just Arrived
tenshijanai

Apparently this is a bug. It doesn't effect me since I'm done but here's what I recommend doing right now.

SAVE YOUR ENERGY. At until we hear from the team about it.

Never know if they'll restart it today or something else but it doesn't hurt to save it er..yea you know. /static/img/forum/smilies/big_smile.png

#398 02/22/2017 at 00:20

Shadow Guard
Vynn
Young Recruit
Vynn

kiliyah wrote

I thought it ended on the 24th........

If you play My Candy Love, this is where you mixed up the dates. Their event ends on the 24th, wheras this one was supposed to end the night of the 22nd (depending on your time zone).

Don't worry, I thought the same a few days ago, and was rushing to complete it too
(So close, I had almost all the ingredients for "yesterday," but I was doing poorly on all the mini-games! Practically the entire week) TT^TT

Well, hope your day is still nice ^_^

#399 02/22/2017 at 00:22

Absynthe Guard
PoeticTorment
Just Arrived
PoeticTorment

So the Event ended because of a bug? That's pretty strange. /static/img/forum/smilies/hmm.png

#400 02/22/2017 at 00:26

Shadow Guard
MelancholyLush
Rookie
MelancholyLush

Oh no, I had my pet exploring because I thought there wasn't gonna be a bug >_< that's 25 energy and chance of getting an illustration piece down the drain T_T nuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

https://usagif.com/wp-content/uploads/gifs/dragon-43.gif

Topic closed

Pages : 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18